Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:58 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Sheeta followed along, more interested in the chips at the moment than she had expected. The girl hadn't realized just how hungry she was. However, now that was being remedied. The girl walked down the hallway, browsing at the doors and managed to find one that had an empty name plate on either side. That meant that, at least for a while, she'd have no neighbors. "I think I'll take this one!" she said, sounding just as chipper as ever.

"Inside you'll find the necessities: bed, dresser, closet and so forth. Feel free to personalize the place. Now let's head down to the lower levels." Sub explained before walking back towards and down the steps, back into the main room where he boarded an elevator and awaited Sheeta. Once Sheeta arrived he would press the button labled B1. "Any questions so far?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:01 pm
SubonicXP
Ryssa Blackblood

Sheeta followed along, more interested in the chips at the moment than she had expected. The girl hadn't realized just how hungry she was. However, now that was being remedied. The girl walked down the hallway, browsing at the doors and managed to find one that had an empty name plate on either side. That meant that, at least for a while, she'd have no neighbors. "I think I'll take this one!" she said, sounding just as chipper as ever.

"Inside you'll find the necessities: bed, dresser, closet and so forth. Feel free to personalize the place. Now let's head down to the lower levels." Sub explained before walking back towards and down the steps, back into the main room where he boarded an elevator and awaited Sheeta. Once Sheeta arrived he would press the button labled B1. "Any questions so far?"

"Oh, well that's good," Sheeta replied, taking out a pen and making a small mark under where the nameplate would go so she could remember her room later. "I honestly hadn't thought about that sort of stuff. Glad I don't have to buy them!" She followed along as they headed back downstairs, finishing her chips on the way and discarding the bag in a trash can. Once inside the elevator she shook her head and said, "Nope, not so...oh wait. I was told I could get a Pokemon Egg when I got here...Where do I get to pick that up?"  

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:06 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
SubonicXP
Ryssa Blackblood

"Oh, well that's good," Sheeta replied, taking out a pen and making a small mark under where the nameplate would go so she could remember her room later. "I honestly hadn't thought about that sort of stuff. Glad I don't have to buy them!" She followed along as they headed back downstairs, finishing her chips on the way and discarding the bag in a trash can. Once inside the elevator she shook her head and said, "Nope, not so...oh wait. I was told I could get a Pokemon Egg when I got here...Where do I get to pick that up?"

"Oh, that's right! I almost forgot myself. We'll stop off and pick that up in our tour." The man promised her as the elevator dinged and he stepped off the lift.

"This floor contains four facilities. The Super Training Room where you can train your Pokemon, even Shadow Pokemon without fear of them destroying the place. Then there is the battlefield to take on fellow members in. Third is the swimming pool for member and Pokemon enjoyment, big enough for a Gyarados to swim in...just please don't try putting a Wailord in it. And lastly our greenhouse which we grow here underground our own berries, Grass Pokemon seem to enjoy frolicking in there. Want to see any of these facilities up close?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:09 pm
SubonicXP
Ryssa Blackblood
SubonicXP
Ryssa Blackblood

"Oh, that's right! I almost forgot myself. We'll stop off and pick that up in our tour." The man promised her as the elevator dinged and he stepped off the lift.

"This floor contains four facilities. The Super Training Room where you can train your Pokemon, even Shadow Pokemon without fear of them destroying the place. Then there is the battlefield to take on fellow members in. Third is the swimming pool for member and Pokemon enjoyment, big enough for a Gyarados to swim in...just please don't try putting a Wailord in it. And lastly our greenhouse which we grow here underground our own berries, Grass Pokemon seem to enjoy frolicking in there. Want to see any of these facilities up close?" He asked her.

Sheeta nodded, glad that they would make that stop. She was curious to see what kind of egg she might get, because she had no idea how to tell them apart. "Hmm, well I do like to swim, so maybe you could show me the poo....wait a second...Did you say Shadow Pokemon? What're those?" she asked, suddenly very curious and a little confused all at the same time.  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:22 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Sheeta nodded, glad that they would make that stop. She was curious to see what kind of egg she might get, because she had no idea how to tell them apart. "Hmm, well I do like to swim, so maybe you could show me the poo....wait a second...Did you say Shadow Pokemon? What're those?" she asked, suddenly very curious and a little confused all at the same time.

"Oh...whoops, I guess that is kind of an important bit of information I glossed over." Sub said with a laugh as he began walk off, passing through a door as he entered the swimming pool room. Inside was a shockingly wide open room with a high curved ceiling. The pool its self was massive as Sub had alluded to, like an Olympic sized swimming pool, maybe a little bit bigger. The water was crystal clear and right now it seemed largely unoccupied save for a Sharpedo darting around in it. "That's Pym, he's mine. He won't bite. Now then...Shadow Pokemon." He sort of mumbled the last part as he stared out at Pym, watching him swiftly move about.

"Awhile back Team Cipher unleashed a virus that causes a Pokemon to become incredibly violent, powerful, and unpredictable. These are Shadow Pokemon and the virus is called, fittingly enough, the Shadow Virus. The virus spreads to uninfected Pokemon when they come in contact with Shadow Pokemon say in a battle, so using them is risky least you spread it around, and if not that they are very unpredictable. Fortunately enough we have the technology to prevent the virus from spreading in the form of a Snag Machine upgrade you can receive later on. Shadow Pokemon can be cured however, the virus seems to weaken the more the Pokemon battles or trains alongside their trainer. Why? I don't know. Another mystery for another day." He said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:30 pm
SubonicXP
Ryssa Blackblood

"Oh...whoops, I guess that is kind of an important bit of information I glossed over." Sub said with a laugh as he began walk off, passing through a door as he entered the swimming pool room. Inside was a shockingly wide open room with a high curved ceiling. The pool its self was massive as Sub had alluded to, like an Olympic sized swimming pool, maybe a little bit bigger. The water was crystal clear and right now it seemed largely unoccupied save for a Sharpedo darting around in it. "That's Pym, he's mine. He won't bite. Now then...Shadow Pokemon." He sort of mumbled the last part as he stared out at Pym, watching him swiftly move about.

"Awhile back Team Cipher unleashed a virus that causes a Pokemon to become incredibly violent, powerful, and unpredictable. These are Shadow Pokemon and the virus is called, fittingly enough, the Shadow Virus. The virus spreads to uninfected Pokemon when they come in contact with Shadow Pokemon say in a battle, so using them is risky least you spread it around, and if not that they are very unpredictable. Fortunately enough we have the technology to prevent the virus from spreading in the form of a Snag Machine upgrade you can receive later on. Shadow Pokemon can be cured however, the virus seems to weaken the more the Pokemon battles or trains alongside their trainer. Why? I don't know. Another mystery for another day." He said with a shrug.

Sheeta was utterly astounded by the massive indoor pool. She had never seen one of such size. Granted, the Sharpedo was pretty unsettling, even with the man's reassurances that it was safe. Of course, hearing about what shadow pokemon were while still in sight of the Sharpedo didn't help. "That's...a lot to take in," she said, biting her lip, "How can you tell if one's infected? Can People catch it?"  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:40 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Sheeta was utterly astounded by the massive indoor pool. She had never seen one of such size. Granted, the Sharpedo was pretty unsettling, even with the man's reassurances that it was safe. Of course, hearing about what shadow pokemon were while still in sight of the Sharpedo didn't help. "That's...a lot to take in," she said, biting her lip, "How can you tell if one's infected? Can People catch it?"

"Your SNAG can detect them, plus with how violent they become it's obvious." Sub explained to her. "And no, people can't become infected. The virus seems to be based on Pokerus." He furthered elaborated. "Any other facility on this floor you want to see or should we head further down?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:43 pm
Sub and Sheeta might see a silver-skinned man walk past the pool room as they left it, heading into the Super Training Room. His helm blocked most of his face from view but his visible mouth was grimacing. He was clearly not going there to have fun today.What was Kaya planning?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:45 pm
SubonicXP
Ryssa Blackblood

"Your SNAG can detect them, plus with how violent they become it's obvious." Sub explained to her. "And no, people can't become infected. The virus seems to be based on Pokerus." He furthered elaborated. "Any other facility on this floor you want to see or should we head further down?"

Sheeta had noted the sign on the door of the pool room when they came in, so she shook her head no. "I think I'm all set for this floor," she said, "The pool is incredible...I can't wait to try it out." She was relieved that the shadow pokemon thing was so easily detected...she'd have to remember to keep her SNAG nearby all the time though, just for safety's sake.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:03 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Sheeta had noted the sign on the door of the pool room when they came in, so she shook her head no. "I think I'm all set for this floor," she said, "The pool is incredible...I can't wait to try it out." She was relieved that the shadow pokemon thing was so easily detected...she'd have to remember to keep her SNAG nearby all the time though, just for safety's sake.

"Alright then, let's go." He said to the girl as he waved Pym goodbye and walked out of the pool room, heading back to the elevator which they would board again, the man this time pressing the button labeled B2.

It wouldn't be long before the elevator arrived on the floor, Sub immediately stepping off and turning to face Sheeta. "This is a very important floor. Here we have the lab where we work on new tech and repair old tech. The library which has a plethora of books containing endless knowledge, I collected a large chunk of them as I have a thing for old books. And finally, a place you'll get familiar with, the med lab. The name should tell you what it is. Which one you want to see?" He asked her.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:12 pm
SubonicXP
Ryssa Blackblood

"Alright then, let's go." He said to the girl as he waved Pym goodbye and walked out of the pool room, heading back to the elevator which they would board again, the man this time pressing the button labeled B2.

It wouldn't be long before the elevator arrived on the floor, Sub immediately stepping off and turning to face Sheeta. "This is a very important floor. Here we have the lab where we work on new tech and repair old tech. The library which has a plethora of books containing endless knowledge, I collected a large chunk of them as I have a thing for old books. And finally, a place you'll get familiar with, the med lab. The name should tell you what it is. Which one you want to see?" He asked her.

Sheeta followed the man into the elevator, making note of the floor they were heading to. When she had the rooms on this floor explained to her, the girl nodded in acknowledgement of each one. "Um, well, we might as well go tot he library first then?" she suggested, "It'll probably be the only time I go there...I'm not too fond of libraries...too quiet and creepy..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:55 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Sheeta followed the man into the elevator, making note of the floor they were heading to. When she had the rooms on this floor explained to her, the girl nodded in acknowledgement of each one. "Um, well, we might as well go tot he library first then?" she suggested, "It'll probably be the only time I go there...I'm not too fond of libraries...too quiet and creepy..."

[Sorry for the delay.]

Sub simply nodded as he led Sheeta to the library, throwing open the only set of wooden doors in the entire building, the rest of them metal automatic sliding doors. Inside Sheeta would see an expansive collection of books lining wooden shelves. There was so many books and scrolls that the library consisted of two floors. One could get lost in here. "This is my pride and joy." He beamed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:58 pm
SubonicXP

[Sorry for the delay.]

Sub simply nodded as he led Sheeta to the library, throwing open the only set of wooden doors in the entire building, the rest of them metal automatic sliding doors. Inside Sheeta would see an expansive collection of books lining wooden shelves. There was so many books and scrolls that the library consisted of two floors. One could get lost in here. "This is my pride and joy." He beamed.

(no worries)

Sheeta gasped a little bit, not expecting the library to be quite so large and impressive. To be perfectly honest, the scope of the library scared Sheet a little. "Wow," she said, the astonishment clear in her voice, "You must have worked hard to get this all together..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:05 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

(no worries)

Sheeta gasped a little bit, not expecting the library to be quite so large and impressive. To be perfectly honest, the scope of the library scared Sheet a little. "Wow," she said, the astonishment clear in her voice, "You must have worked hard to get this all together..."

"Some of the scrolls came from the Tin Tower when I ran away as a young teen. A large portion of the books just so happened to fall in my hands. And did you know working for Silph Co. lets you weasel into and snatch up some sweet rarities?" Sub said with a wide grin, it was obvious he stole a lot of what you see here. "If there is a myth or legend that interests you then this is the place to read about. I got books that people think don't exist anymore!" He laughed. Okay, might be time to move on.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:27 pm
SubonicXP

"Some of the scrolls came from the Tin Tower when I ran away as a young teen. A large portion of the books just so happened to fall in my hands. And did you know working for Silph Co. lets you weasel into and snatch up some sweet rarities?" Sub said with a wide grin, it was obvious he stole a lot of what you see here. "If there is a myth or legend that interests you then this is the place to read about. I got books that people think don't exist anymore!" He laughed. Okay, might be time to move on.

Sheeta caught on to what the guy was saying, and really she was impressed that Sub had gone to all the effort of stealing so many books. Clearly the guy hadn't been lying. They would have had to be a passion of Sub's for him to make that effort. "Impressive," she said, though this time it was a bit hollow, "So, um...What's the next room?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games