Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:50 pm
Odd could only grin when Sheeta explained what she'd meant by normal. "I assure you I'm entirely human. Possibly a little dead but otherwise completely human." He replied. "See, I'm what's called a channeler. My partner Pokemon and I are bound to the core, allowing me to use some of it's powers. And since my partner is a Shedinja, I use Ghost-type abilities. Or ones similar to them in function, at least." He explained. "Sub can probably give you more information about it later, though, since he's one, too." And that was either Trish or Bulder, probably. Depends whether or not you got recruited from Kalos, Hoenn or somewhere else. Not sure if we've established recruiting centers in any other region yet." He admitted, scratching his chin lightly. As he thought, a Liepard slinked up to his feet, rubbing against his legs.

"Hello, A'Capella. Have you seen Sub anywhere?" He asked of the feline.

"Lieliepard." Was the response. More purr than actual words.

"Didn't think so. Might have to wait a while before he's available to talk to. I think he was doing paperwork in his office last I saw him. " How about Reno?"

"Pard lieliepard lie." Again, more purr than words.

" Right....he's probably busy fixing his arm for the ninetieth time." Odd groaned to himself. Who else was there? Sol was never around when you needed him and Blizz stuck to himself a lot. He could call Lykas out here but should he be having him break into Sub's office if the new girl needed anything?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:01 am
Requiem of Whyspers

Ryssa Blackblood

"Gotcha!" Sub shouted as he came over the couch in the main room, pouncing down on the Scraggy that had just bolted around the corner of the couch and almost knocked into the new girl, or at least would have had Sub not came down on it when he did. "I caught you days ago, stop fighting it!" The man cried out as he struggled with the flailing Scraggy, attempting to hold it still while he withdrew its Dusk Ball.

"Get back in there!" He said, firing the red beam from the ball to draw the Pokemon back into its confines. Next time he attempt to get acquainted with the tiny lizard he's going to lock them both in a room so it won't get away again. "Now I'm out of breath..." Sub panted as he fell back onto the floor, butt first. It was then that he realized he wasn't alone.

"Hey Odd, who's your friend?" He asked, still panting as he took notice of Sheeta. "I'm Sub." The man said to Sheeta with a little wave, still not rested enough to stand back up after chasing that thing around the entire building.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:16 am
That was...quite frankly...a lot to take in, and it was so far from what Sheeta was expecting to hear that the girl had nothing to say back. It was actually kinf of interesting though how the man was conversing with the cat thing while she searched for an answer, oh and then he brought up the recruiting post. That saved her. "Oh, um no...It was actually here in Johto..." Sheeta replied, albeit, rather quietly. She was suddenly very aware of almost being plowed over by something and turned to see a man mounting a Scraggy. Or maybe just pinning it...she couldn't be sure. All she really knew right now was that this place was full of weirdos. Sheeta wasn't sure if she should run screaming or be glad that she found a place she would fit in. "Sub?" the girl asked, a little surprised, "What a coincidence...Odd was just talking about you. I'm Sheeta."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:55 am
" Not sure who it might've been, then. Could be anyone." Odd admitted at this point. He wasn't aware of any recruiting offices in Johto but he wasn't exactly privy to all information about such matters, either. "Regardless, I think you'll fit in here. I get a strong feeling you've got plenty of spirit." He told Sheeta about the time Sub appeared chasing after his Scraggy.

"Having trouble with the hoodlum?" He asked playfully as he scratched A'Capella's ears, the feline rolling onto her back and letting him pet her stomach for the moment. It was at that moment that something clicked in his head. "What are you doing out?!" He'd just remembered she was one of the three Pokemon he possessed who'd been infected during the recent Shadow Virus outbreak in Hoenn. Grabbing for her Ball, he recalled her just as her eyes flashed and she attempted to scratch him, suddenly angry and violent again.

......"Devon did say that Pokemon would eventually be able to fight it into a sort of stalemate on their own...." He thought aloud to himself. " Sub, please tell me the base is equipped with an Immunizer? " he begged quietly, not even turning to him just yet. He had to figure out when his Pokemon had gotten out and how long she'd been potentially spreading this thing....  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:29 pm
Lace would fight against the struggles of the Combusken that she had sunk her teeth into, letting out a growl of protest as the thing tried to grab onto here with its feet. Suddenly, the Combusken popped out of her grip. Well, that was confusing. Unfortunately, without any really place to put the momentum that was built up, Leslie and Lace would continue their deadly spinning dervish as they quickly closed the distance towards Zeke. "Oh god! Can't stop! Physics hates me!" Leslie cried out as she kept moving towards Zeke, somehow managing to keep her footing. Last thing she needed was all this motion being sent somewhere she couldn't easily pick out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:39 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Requiem of Whyspers

"Sheeta...oh! I know you, the new local recruit, yeah. Happy to see you made it, nice to meet you in person." He said with a smile as he rose to his feet to shake her hand.

"A lot of trouble." Sub admitted to Odd, that Scraggy has been nothing but trouble since he caught it. "And to answer your question, yes and no. Yes that there is an Immunizer rigged up for the building but no insofar that it is very rudimentary. Isaac and the Trick Master are still working on its reliability. Try not to release any Shadow Pokemon until it's running at one hundred percent until then." He explained to the ghostly guy.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:45 pm
"That's what I was afraid of." Odd sighed. "I need to go check my room. I don't how she got out." He said as he stood up, tucking his Dark-type's Pokeball into his pocket along the way. "I know we have one for the training room. Which I really need to take advantage of. Maybe I can convince Kaya to let is Sylveon battle with my Shadow Pokemon. We can both help them work the junk out of their systems then...." With that he walked off with a wave, heading towards the bedrooms.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:01 pm
SubonicXP

Requiem of Whyspers

"Oh, yeah, plenty of that!" Sheeta replied to Odd, flexing a little, "Nothing can bring me down!!" She giggled afterwards and took Sub's hand, shaking it. "A pleasure....so um, aside from work stuff, what's there to do around here?"  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:45 pm
Once Odd was gone, Lykas stuck his head out of the kitchen and looked around. "Ya....That might've been my fault. He never bothered to tell me who was or wasn't safe to let out. I thought she could use some fresh air." He admitted, shrugging slightly. Other than that, he just stood in the doorway eating a Tamato sandwich and being blue.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:41 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
SubonicXP

Requiem of Whyspers

"Oh, yeah, plenty of that!" Sheeta replied to Odd, flexing a little, "Nothing can bring me down!!" She giggled afterwards and took Sub's hand, shaking it. "A pleasure....so um, aside from work stuff, what's there to do around here?"

"Plenty! Would you like the grand tour?" He asked the woman. "How nice of you." Sub said to Lykas with a glare.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:43 pm
SubonicXP
Ryssa Blackblood
SubonicXP

Requiem of Whyspers

"Plenty! Would you like the grand tour?" He asked the woman. "How nice of you." Sub said to Lykas with a glare.
Sheeta nodded, more than a little happy to have someone offer to show her around. She wasn't quite sure where that other guy had vanished off to, but she doubted it would be the last time she'd see him. "Sure, so where to first?" she asked  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:05 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
Sheeta nodded, more than a little happy to have someone offer to show her around. She wasn't quite sure where that other guy had vanished off to, but she doubted it would be the last time she'd see him. "Sure, so where to first?" she asked

"Well this is the main area, common room, lounge, or whatever you want to call it. People come here to just hang out, watch TV, do whatever." Sub said as he wandered around the room. "This will be our first destination however." He said, passing through a door that was connected to this room. "This is our kitchen, you'll find it stocked with a wide array of foodstuffs, I would be shocked if you couldn't find something not to your liking. We also have in stock a very wide range of berries, poffins, and other Pokemon food to keep our critters happy. Shall I show you where you will be staying?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:08 pm
SubonicXP
Ryssa Blackblood

"Well this is the main area, common room, lounge, or whatever you want to call it. People come here to just hang out, watch TV, do whatever." Sub said as he wandered around the room. "This will be our first destination however." He said, passing through a door that was connected to this room. "This is our kitchen, you'll find it stocked with a wide array of foodstuffs, I would be shocked if you couldn't find something not to your liking. We also have in stock a very wide range of berries, poffins, and other Pokemon food to keep our critters happy. Shall I show you where you will be staying?"

Sheeta kept relatively quiet as she listened to the man explain the first two rooms, mostly to ensure that she didn't miss anything. When he was finished, the girl rummaged about in one of the cabinets for a moment and got herself something to snack on while they walked. "Okay, yeah," she said, popping a chip from the bag she was holding into her mouth, "Lead the way!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:43 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Sheeta kept relatively quiet as she listened to the man explain the first two rooms, mostly to ensure that she didn't miss anything. When he was finished, the girl rummaged about in one of the cabinets for a moment and got herself something to snack on while they walked. "Okay, yeah," she said, popping a chip from the bag she was holding into her mouth, "Lead the way!"

"Alrighty, let's go!" Sub said with a cheer as he left the kitchen, walked back through the main area to the back of the room where a staircase is located and began to summit the stairs.

At the top of the staircase was a long hallway lined with many doors on either side. Most of the doors had name plates on them indicating who the rooms belong to, but there was still plenty lacking a name plate. "Here is the living quarters. Pick a room to make your own and we'll get your name on the door soon enough."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:58 pm
SubonicXP
Ryssa Blackblood

"Alrighty, let's go!" Sub said with a cheer as he left the kitchen, walked back through the main area to the back of the room where a staircase is located and began to summit the stairs.

At the top of the staircase was a long hallway lined with many doors on either side. Most of the doors had name plates on them indicating who the rooms belong to, but there was still plenty lacking a name plate. "Here is the living quarters. Pick a room to make your own and we'll get your name on the door soon enough."

Sheeta followed along, more interested in the chips at the moment than she had expected. The girl hadn't realized just how hungry she was. However, now that was being remedied. The girl walked down the hallway, browsing at the doors and managed to find one that had an empty name plate on either side. That meant that, at least for a while, she'd have no neighbors. "I think I'll take this one!" she said, sounding just as chipper as ever.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games