Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:55 pm
Kairi would chuckle a little. "I don't expect you to want to take on Gris, so, no worries about that. Zeke is probably the best choice though, to be honest," the redhead would say, tugging her Combusken's Pokeball off of her belt, still smirking a little. Or at least, she was smirking, until Leslie asked her about Snowpoint. Sighing, Kairi would frown a little as she attempted to say what she needed to. "You know how I was gone for a while? Kain and I had been fixing some damages that had been made up there, and, we sort of made a bit of a home for ourselves. There's still more that needs to be fixed, and our place is still kind of a wreck, but... I dunno... It doesn't actually feel like home to me," Kairi would say, scowling a little. "Probably has something to do with the current situation with Kain. But, I think it's moreso that Snagem is my real home. Besides, Snowpoint is too cold for me to stay there forever," the redhead would say, sticking her tongue out a little, trying to lighten the mood again. However, Kairi knew she had broken the happy mood, and she sighed.

"I'm sorry Leslie. I haven't been as open with you as I should have, and I know that our relationship has suffered because of that. But, I'm here now, and I want to make things right," Kairi would start, finally letting Zeke out of his Pokeball. "So, how about we get to that training, eh?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:52 pm
Odd and Kaya returned from Mauville City shortly after the others. They had stayed behind to help clean up and deliver public apologies for the disturbance. It took a while longer before Lykas returned, completely oblivious to the fact that there had ever really been a fight. He'd been so into the moving of furniture, which he had managed to procure from Fortree city as it should have been months ago, that he hadn't even noticed the sprinkler system go off. It probably helped that he was a Water-type hybrid so it wasn't like he felt too terribly different from normal with the water falling.

Now, however, Odd and Lykas had headed off to do their own thing while Kaya waited in the main room. He'd noticed something back there and he had a few words to say to a certain someone. He had better hope neither of the ones now waiting for him had any desire to be considered a murderer. Otherwise at least one of them just might kill him for being stupid. Only time would tell how the coming storm would play out.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:39 pm
It would take Leslie a minute to respond to her sister and her attempt to mend their relationship. She was a little busy backtracing Kain and Kairi's SNAGs to any locations they spent more than eight hours in at Snowpoint. Well, she knew where to hunt them down now. "Fine, we'll start training. But just know that an angry Mawile hybrid with decent skill at computers will hunt you down and knock the house over that you hole up in." Leslie sulkily shot back, slowly moving to walk away from Kairi and Zeke. For about five feet, before she snapped her head around and sent Lace snaking around to bite into the Combusken. The one thing that life had taught her, don't fight fair. Ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:06 pm
Odd, Lykas and Kaya all sat in the main area of Snagem HQ now. Odd and Kaya had their newest acquisitions out of their Pokeballs. Odd's was his small Pumpkaboo while Kaya was addressing his new Goomy.

"Contralto, hold still!" Odd urged as he pulled the pumpkin down into his lap and rubbed a damp cloth across it. Clearly it needed a bath.

"Endymion...I have got to do something about all this slime you leave behind...." Kaya groaned as the slug squirmed down his neck and onto his shoulder. "And you're going to have to find a perch somewhere other than on me." He added, carefully plucking the sticky creature from his shoulder and setting it on the ground.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:22 pm
"Get back here you little demon!" Sub shouted as he chased after a certain little yellow lizard creature as it ran through the main area, something stuffed into the front of its skin flap which one might call its 'pants'. "I should have left you in that cave!" The man continued to shout as he pursued the Scraggy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:53 pm
Kairi would sigh and frown a little, realizing that she still clearly wasn't out of the hot water with her sister quite yet. Not that she had really expected to, but, a girl could hope, right? Both Zeke and Kairi had been watching the retreating back of Leslie, up until she turned to attack. The Combusken was fast enough to lift one arm to take the brunt of the attack, though the horn's teeth certainly hurt, causing Zeke to wince a bit. "Zeke, Slash!" Kairi would call out. Both trainer and Pokemon knew the attack likely wouldn't do much against Leslie's metal skin, but, at the very least it might cause a distraction. Zeke would use his free arm to Slash at the hybrid, allowing Lace to keep hold of his other arm for the moment. The Combusken could feel the teeth digging into his arm, not having broken the skin yet, but certainly coming close.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:01 pm
Watching the slashing claws come sweeping across the air, Leslie was surprisingly nonchalant about the talons that were about to rake across her skin. Staring at the Combusken as the clawed hand slashed across her metallic arm, she gave a slight wince before setting a cocky grin across her face. "Best you got? Hate to think I did better with my backscratcher." Letting the taunt hang in the air for a moment, the Mawile hybrid snapped her head around in a circular motion, attempting to send both Lace and Zeke flying in a similar movement. Time to see if Zeke could hold on well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:29 pm
Zeke would scowl for a moment before he felt the sudden lurching of being swung around. Kairi's eyes would widen as she watched Zeke hold on for a while before his grip started to slip. The Combusken's claws would begin to scrape across Lace as he attempted to hold on for dear life. Feeling himself start to slide, Zeke would raise his feet, attempting to clutch onto Lace with the talons on his feet as well as his hands. Seeing what her Pokemon was doing, Kairi would get an idea. "Zeke, get out of there with a Sky Uppercut." With the way the Combusken was positioned, following Kairi's orders was easy. He would release one set of claws, raising them into the air to force his momentum upwards, his feet would shuffle up slightly, and then... he would launch himself off of Lace, landing a little ways away from the hybrid. The Combusken would crouch slightly after he landed, one hand pressed to the floor as he attempted to catch his breath, keeping one eye on Leslie's movements.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:56 pm
Sheeta stepped into the HQ lobby and looked around, curious as to what was where. She needed to learn her way around here, and sure there was a map on her SNAG, but that was nothing compared to seeing it in person. She was wandering around idly, slowly spinning as she walked to get a good look of everything around her. Everything, that is, except for where she was actually going.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:38 pm
Sheeta would end up running headlong into something that wasn't exactly solid. She's feel a slight bump before whatever she ran into was simply gone. " You're lucky I can do that." Odd said as he turned to look at her over he shoulder. The white-haired male gave her a curious look, though, once he got a good look at her. "You must be new here. Name's Odd." He introduced himself, offering her a hand to shake which turned out to be ice cold.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:49 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

When she bumped into something. Sheeta gasped, her body preparing to be knocked over...but then the whatever she ran into was gone and that itself almost sent her tumbling the other way. Somehow, the girl managed to stay on her feet, and she shook her head to clear the cobwebs. "Oh boy, um, sorry about that," she replied, looking up at the guy. Odd was certainly right, as he had a pretty odd look. But then again, she did too, so it wasn't really a big deal. "I am," she said, taking his hand and shivering a little as a result, "My name's Sheeta.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:48 pm
Odd nodded in greeting, his grin turning to a frown as his hand slipped through Sheeta's, ghost-like in the way it passed right through her palm. "It's wonderful to meet a new face and I apologize for that. I've been having trouble with it lately." He said as he shook the offending hand almost as if shaking something free from it.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:06 pm
The girl blinked a bit and hesitantly said, "...uhh, right...you're....not normal, are you?" Sheeta pulled her hand back and tucked it under her other arm to warm it back up. "It's nice to meet you too, by the way...How long have you been here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:24 pm
"That depends entirely on your definition of 'normal'." Odd replied, flexing his hand a few times as he spoke. "From most people's perspective, few of us could be called normal." He said calmly, crimson eyes roving over the room.

From the doorway to the kitchen, he spotted a blue skinned young male, lilac eyes meeting his own before a quiet whisper reached him. "He who dances with shadows in darkness leads the lost lambs in their quest to discover themselves. Though the shephard lead his flock to light, they call him 'the Dark One' and he wears the title proudly."

Chances were only Odd heard it, he watching the blue skinned youth vanish around the corner and back into the kitchen. "Now that I think of it, have you had a chance to meet Sub?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:38 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Well...going as broadly as possible, I'd say normal meant...Human. No human I've ever met can go through things like you can," Sheeta replied. As she was facing the opposite direction so as to speak with the man, she didn't see the blue-skinned fellow. As she was also not listening for anything specific such as the whisper, she heard only a murmur and not anything specific. "I don't think so...I mean...I talked to someone at one of the recruiting centers, but I never got a name. You're the first person here who I've said anything to..."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games