Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:16 pm
SubonicXP
"Fair enough, we won't mention the trash cans, ever again. Nope, no more trash can talk when concerning the Lost Hotel." Sub said with a straight face as the elevator descended. "By the way, where has Sol been? Do you even know?"
"Agreed... and as far as I know, he's still out on business. Wouldn't say much more than that, and any time I try to pry, I end up with a headache. Probably has his Xatu messing with the telepathy or something," Cera explained, giving a shrug. She couldn't see why he couldn't have just stayed, but maybe there was a good reason. There better have been, if he was resorting to such tactics.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:31 am
In the main room, Darts would be waiting with hands on his hips for the return of his Gengar, which was still wearing one of his jackets now smeared with all sorts of stains from the ill-gotten candy the Pokemon had collected.

"...so." Darts says simply, staring down the red-eyed ghost, tossing the Gengar's Pokeball up and down in one hand. "When did you decide you had my permission to go on this field trip and abandon me on my mission?"

"Gar! Gen... gar?" The Pokemon offers hopefully, looking back and forth.

"First of all, that's not going to fly. You're in my jacket still, you're covered in some kind of mix of gummy Pokeballs and chocolate, and you almost cost me my life on my mission!" Darts is beside himself with anger, seething at the edges, to which the Gengar holds up a crystalline stone hopefully.

"Gar?"

"Let me see that..." The gambler mutters, swiping the rock from the Ghost-type's hand. After a few minutes of examining the Gengarite including holding it up to the light to check for forgeries, he sighs. "Fine. You get a pass this one time. You decide to let yourself out and go on a joy ride again and we will have issues, am I clear?"

"Gengar!" The ghost assures him with a cheeky wink, not caring one bit for his trainer's so called authority.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:34 pm
There's a beep on Darts' SNAG, and he pauses from his berating of his ghost for a second to check on the message. There's a couple seconds of silence as the Giratina hybrid's red eyes flick across the screen. "That's... odd." He says, scratching his chin slightly. Anyone else who happened to check their device would find the same message from the new Snagem offices in Mauville, something about a pair of deliveries needing pick up. "Has anyone even bothered to go scout out our new digs...?" He asks out loud, mostly to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:15 pm
Atlantis_Darts
There's a beep on Darts' SNAG, and he pauses from his berating of his ghost for a second to check on the message. There's a couple seconds of silence as the Giratina hybrid's red eyes flick across the screen. "That's... odd." He says, scratching his chin slightly. Anyone else who happened to check their device would find the same message from the new Snagem offices in Mauville, something about a pair of deliveries needing pick up. "Has anyone even bothered to go scout out our new digs...?" He asks out loud, mostly to himself.
With Cera in the server room with Sub by now, she wasn't available to respond. Aden and Amaranth, however, were, with both of them coming out from one of the hallways.

"I thought Sub sent sis and one of the others out to do that," Aden remarked, pocketing his SNAG. "Besides, between a bunch being sent one way and then all of the... fun events in the Lost Hotel, there hasn't been too much of a chance."

"I thought someone would've gone by there by now," Amaranth added, saying nothing more on the subject.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:52 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Aria would pipe up from his position on the couch, a small application form and clipboard in her hands that she had been busy working at. "Scouted them out while Reno was around. Kinda small and cramped but makes for a good outpost." Glancing up as she finished writing something, she quickly opened her SNAG. "I'm gonna say that if something like this has shown up, it means that either people finally want to sponsor me....er, us, or our fanclub has finally taken off."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:30 am
Kaya checked his Snag as it went off, popping up in the main room after a few minutes. "Anybody else get a message about the Mauville office?" He asked, curious what was going on.

Odd appeared from the stairs with his SNAG in his hand. "What in the-?" He was flipping the device over(turning it around) in an attempt to see it upside down in hopes of making sense of the text. "Um....Please tell me I'm not the only one getting some weird foreign emails on my SNAG." He said as he approached Kaya.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:53 am
Aile would walk into the main room, rubbing her eyes and holding her SNAG. "I have the message, too... Didn't we leave someone at the Mauville site? The one that was super eager to be the spokesperson for Snagem?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:56 am
"So, does this message mean that GRAY is functioning again," a grimy Isaac inquired as he arrived, dropping an overstuffed tool bag on the floor. Retrieving a rag from a pouch, he began cleaning the old oil and metal shavings from his hands as he continued, "Because I've just about had it with trying to disable all those damn traps outside his room."  

Isaac Hawking

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:59 am
"Well then there's no point in hanging around here while we've got packages to deliver and some such, why don't we just pop over and check out our new pad? I mean we've got diplomatic immunity, in that region at least." The gambler offers, setting his SNAG back in his jacket. He takes a couple steps outside before sprouting a pair of blackened ephemeral wings from his back, taking to the air with a leap and a 'woosh' as the pair unfurl.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:43 pm
Staring down at her SNAG, Leslie would mash the call button a few times to alert Kairi to the message that was sitting on her SNAG. Leslie wanted sister time and to train, so why not combine them?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:02 pm
With her SNAG practically exploding because of Leslie's attempt at getting her attention, Kairi would decide it was best to actually leave her room. Not that she had much else to do at the moment. She hadn't bothered to return to Snowpoint yet, despite the fact that she was sure what friends she and Kain had there were likely beginning to wonder where they disappeared to. But, Kairi felt that Snagem HQ was just... the place to be right now. Especially since it meant she'd get to catch up with Leslie, who, she felt she had unintentionally abandoned far too many times. It was time to make it up to the blonde Mawile hybrid. Taking one last look at the message so that she knew where Leslie was wanting to meet her, Kairi would set off towards the training room.

Now that she thought about it, the redhead wasn't too sure that she had actually been in the training room. Not that it mattered, there was a first time for everything after all. Coming up to the door, Kairi would take a deep breath before entering. Taking in the sight of the training room was a little overwhelming for someone who had never actually been in it before, so, Kairi found herself to be speechless for a moment. Spotting her sister though, Kairi would grin. "So, what's the plan Blondie?" Kairi would ask with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:23 pm
Leslie felt a smirk of self-satisfaction cross as the door slid open and Kairi strode into the room. All it had taken was a quick ping of her SNAG to make sure she was in the base, a few alterations to the general hologram covering the training room at the moment, and it made for a great opportunity to get her stupid, abandon-y sister here. Ah well, that was an issue for another day.

Giving a smile, Leslie explained. "I need you to try and hit me. The training room restraints let the graphics cause some damage to normal people. I think they tickle. And GRAY won't let me alter anything involving the coding on the stupid things." For emphasis, Leslie snapped her fingers and a rock was sent flying from one of the walls to slam into her. And it faded away as it broke against her without much visible movement on Leslie's part. "I know you. You would forget to reset it and the next person to use the room is suddenly a smear on the wall. And then I'll be blamed." GRAY's voice echoed from the speakers, pointedly directed at Leslie before crackling out of existence.

Sticking her tongue out in the direction she had determined GRAY's camera was before turning back to Kairi. "So...I need somebody to train with. And you're up for the job. Sound fun?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:29 pm
Kairi would blink a couple times, giving her sister a blank look. "You want me to what?" she would say, trying not to raise her voice. Crossing her arms over her chest, she would stare down her younger sister, trying to determine what in the hell she was thinking. At the mention of it just being training though, Kairi let herself relax a little. "Not too sure how I feel about it yet, but, training for a bit would be nice. And it would get my mind off all the things I should be doing in Snowpoint. So... sure, I guess. I'd be happy to train with you," the redhead would say, smiling a little. "I assume you're not expecting me to fight you one on one though. Considering you'd probably demolish me, even if you are a shorty," Kairi would joke, sticking her tongue out a little and laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:30 am
Giving a snicker at Kairi's joke over her being the sparring partner, Leslie would fire back with one of her own. "No. If I wanted that, I'd hogtie myself and wiggle around so that Lace would be doing the fighting." Giving a high pitched laugh as she patted the horn that had curled around for attention, the littlest hybrid continued. "So, I need somebody like Zeke or Tetra. Strong enough physically to make it hurt but not enough that I'm pulverized. No matter how much I train, I am not standing here and trying to tank Griselda charging at me." After her explanation, Leslie paused for a moment before asking, "Wait a minute. Snowpoint? What's there that's so important?" Suddenly, the hybrid was feeling a lot more defensive than she had when she got Kairi's attention.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:01 pm
A surprising sight would come from Aden almost as soon as he and Amaranth had gone past the HQ's doors, with the former of the two heading back into his room long enough to seemingly prepare for another departure; pretty much anything he might need was promptly packed, and when he got back into the main room, he just sat down and waited. He was fuming, hoping Isaac didn't show himself anytime soon.

Some time would pass before he decided to stand back up and start walking out, but not before punching in a few things on his SNAG. "You know what? Forget it," he remarked, seeing Amaranth still close by. "I've mostly been dead weight anyway, and the team will do a hell of a lot better without someone that 'stands there like a coward and doesn't have the balls to fight back.'" He'd finish what he was doing with his SNAG a moment later, tossing it onto the floor and walking out as soon as he was done. "Maybe I'll be back."

Amaranth was still in stunned silence as she watched Aden just up and leave, checking the SNAG and discovering two things had been done. The first was that Aden had moved all of his Pokemon out of the team's storage and into the one typically used by most trainers. This wouldn't seem so bad if it wasn't for what she saw next: A confirmation message about Aden's termination of membership, self-enacted and effective immediately.

Having a feeling this wasn't the sort of thing that'd be received well by anyone, Amaranth just set the SNAG back down and decided to walk away. She just wasn't prepared to break that kind of news.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games