Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:41 am
"Ah, our little Kalos Insurrection. Unfortunately i was not there during those events. I was locked up with tasks in other region at that time. Well, I am glad that you decided to stay on with us. We can always use a skilled fighter in our ranks." Ryan says as he lightly rubs on of Tadeo's ears. The eevee's ear would twitch a few times before stopping. She would also let out a small, sleepy half-purr.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:16 pm
As Freth went to go get cleaned up, I thought for a moment. There wasn't much that I could do other than get in touch with Teacher to get ready for that get-together at the Dragon Clan. I thought of going to check on Tristen, but at this point it would have been a lost cause. He knows what he has to do. It has been a topic of discussion between he and I for the past several weeks.

I started off, taking out my SNAG and started to search through it as I walked off through the HQ.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:03 pm
Ryan happens to see Blizz walking along. "Well, there's a face i haven't seen in a long while. What has you a deeper shade than your usual blue?" Ryan quips at the legendary Hybrid.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:14 pm
"Oh hey Ryan...and hey, Larrimore." I said taking notice to the Pinsir hybrid that was with him. "I'm more irritated than upset. I was trying to follow up on the lead I needed, only for said lead to be difficult." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:19 pm
Blizzard120
"Oh hey Ryan...and hey, Larrimore." I said taking notice to the Pinsir hybrid that was with him. "I'm more irritated than upset. I was trying to follow up on the lead I needed, only for said lead to be difficult." I said.

Ryan listens and then thinks on it. "Well, need any help? I could lend you a hand, if you so wish." he says. Yes, this from the person with an Abra asleep on his head, an Eevee asleep on his lap, and a Poochyena asleep at his feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 pm
RCCaughtem
Blizzard120

Ryan listens and then thinks on it. "Well, need any help? I could lend you a hand, if you so wish." he says. Yes, this from the person with an Abra asleep on his head, an Eevee asleep on his lap, and a Poochyena asleep at his feet.

"Nah, there isn't really anything you can do at the moment." I said. "It's just the matter of me hoping for the best of what's to come, really. I'm actually having to get my teacher in on this."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Blizzard120
RCCaughtem
Blizzard120

"Nah, there isn't really anything you can do at the moment." I said. "It's just the matter of me hoping for the best of what's to come, really. I'm actually having to get my teacher in on this."

Ryan nods carefully, to make sure he didn't disturb Sabrina. "Alright. Sounds rather important if you are having to call in Pryce on this." Ryan says, a hint of interest in his tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:30 pm
SubonicXP
Sub scowls as he looks from Cera to Ryan, they too couldn't have done it as they both had ironclad alibis. "I'll find out who did this, and you're going to help me or else I'll tell everyone what happened to you back at the hotel." Sub said as he grabbed Cera by the tail and proceeded to drag her towards GRAY's server room.
Unfortunately for the Mew, there was nothing for her to grip onto to try and avoid being dragged away. Sure, there were her telekinetic abilities, but they weren't on her mind what with how she was being dragged to the server room by her tail. "You could've just asked me to follow instead of dragging me along like some kind of mutated kitty flail!" She remarked, though judging by her tone, she'd rather not have the hotel events brought up again.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:32 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan nods carefully, to make sure he didn't disturb Sabrina. "Alright. Sounds rather important if you are having to call in Pryce on this." Ryan says, a hint of interest in his tone.

"Frankly, I'd be one that keep Teacher out of Snagem's affairs; just as long as I make it out of these situations in one piece, that'd be just fine. Unfortunately, I got suckered in going into this dinner with Darts's sensei...apparently the sensei and Teacher go way back, somehow, and if I want to find out why HAZARD in Hoenn is such a thing, I'd have to do it, because the one leading the whole group is freakin' Drake, the Dragon Elite out of Hoenn. Drake very well knows when I found out about him, he made an enemy out of me. Not smart. It's...bah, to say the least, its a very long story..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:38 pm
"Uh, that's all and good, but I can think of a rather large and scaly member of this team who has been MIA for quite a while might have a few things to add to all of this as well. From the whispers I have heard, he has been causing some commotion out in the eastern stretches of Hoenn." Ryan explains to Blizz as he sits there. His time in Hoenn had allowed him at least some intel on the old Dragon, if you could call what he had intel.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:41 pm
Darksol88
Unfortunately for the Mew, there was nothing for her to grip onto to try and avoid being dragged away. Sure, there were her telekinetic abilities, but they weren't on her mind what with how she was being dragged to the server room by her tail. "You could've just asked me to follow instead of dragging me along like some kind of mutated kitty flail!" She remarked, though judging by her tone, she'd rather not have the hotel events brought up again.

Sub let go of Cera right in front of the door to the elevator, turned back once the elevator doors opened and looked Cera dead in the eyes, speaking two words. "Trash. Cans." What did that mean? Something to do with the Lost Hotel? Either way he entered the elevator and expected Cera to follow before it departed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:43 pm
RCCaughtem
"Uh, that's all and good, but I can think of a rather large and scaly member of this team who has been MIA for quite a while might have a few things to add to all of this as well. From the whispers I have heard, he has been causing some commotion out in the eastern stretches of Hoenn." Ryan explains to Blizz as he sits there. His time in Hoenn had allowed him at least some intel on the old Dragon, if you could call what he had intel.

"He's still out in Hoenn? Why?" I asked, staring in confusion. "Really, other than quelling what Shadow Pokemon that might be around, which Tristen has been doing that much, there shouldn't really have been too much of a reason to hang around long."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:49 pm
"I said I was sorry," Cera replied, following into the elevator and lowering onto the floor so she wouldn't end up on the ceiling once it moved. "Besides, I thought we agreed not to talk about it after we left the hotel."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:51 pm
Blizzard120
RCCaughtem

"He's still out in Hoenn? Why?" I asked, staring in confusion. "Really, other than quelling what Shadow Pokemon that might be around, which Tristen has been doing that much, there shouldn't really have been too much of a reason to hang around long."

"I don't think he has been doing anything related to Shadow Pokemon. I poked when and where I could. All I could really get is that he has been in and out of a place called Sky Pillar with quite the regularity. Why and for what reasons? I have no clue." Ryan explains as he looks up at the ceiling.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:58 pm
"Fair enough, we won't mention the trash cans, ever again. Nope, no more trash can talk when concerning the Lost Hotel." Sub said with a straight face as the elevator descended. "By the way, where has Sol been? Do you even know?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games