Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:33 pm
"Agreed. You can't send two students on practically identical training exercises and have different reasons for it for both." Lykas said as calmly as possible. "It just doesn't add up. If he was really trying-" He paused here, gasping slightly as he breathed a bit too deeply, one of his ribs stabbing at him painfully for a about 30 seconds. "If he was really trying to train us, the reason should be the same for both of us, right?" He finally finished his question, the pain having died down enough to speak again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:14 pm
"I suppose you both make good points..." Sub said as he listened to the pair. "I wish I could help you but all the information I have on Varuna doesn't point to any shady dealings. Then again the guy is ancient so who knows what he has gotten into between the time my books were written and now." He said with a shrug. "What can you do?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Freth appeared in the headquarters, frustrated as all get out from her excursion at the Trick Room in the Hoenn region. She couldn't help but to rub her eyes in frustration as she sat her things down by the sofa in the main room.

I had finally come back to the headquarters through the front door, a bit on the exhausted side from the favor of sorts that I did for Darts. Unfortunately, for the time being, I didn't get what I went there for, only foreplay out of Drake.

"What the-...where the hell did you go?" Freth asked. "I thought you were trying to work on that whole HAZARD project thing."

"Still doing that. Darts provided that opportunity and managed to get to Drake." I said.

"And...?"

"Nothing. Drake's toying with me. For that matter, because of it as well, I'm having to go to some dinner of some sort with the dragon clan, and I'm going to have to bring Teacher with me since he and the Clan elder or whatever are close friends."

"I didn't know those two knew each other." she said.

"Neither did I. Either way, not thrilled in the slightest on any regard, if not for Drake's mind games, but because I'm going to have to sit in the vicinity of Clair, and probably her apprentice I'd guess, while she shoots proverbial daggers towards me and Darts."

"Sounds fun." Freth said.

The door opens once again, Tristen finally came into the headquarters, silently, still looking pretty solemn as he did for the past few weeks. He doesn't even so much as pay anyone any mind. Once he left out of sight towards the bedrooms, Freth couldn't help but to tilt her head.

"Is he still upset?" Freth asked.

"What was your first clue? When you finally get the cure only to be told that it, by definition, isn't really one but more of a means leading UP to being cured and purified...yea, hopes are justifiably shot. It's why he's been going out on those tiny excursions to go hunt down any other shadow Pokemon so he could get his own purified." I said. "It's probably not going to get any better until his Blitzle is out of its Shadow status."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:47 pm
Ryan arrives back from being off on a few excursions of late with the team. He switches out pokemon to his relaxation team, then finds a nice big, soft, deep chair to flop into. Once the channeler is settled, half of his "team" comes out. His Abra, Sabrina, curls up on the top of his head and falls back to sleep. Shadow, his Poochyena, curls up at her trainers feet.

And finally, in his lap would jump his Eevee, Tadeo. She was rather pleased to see her trainer and rubbed her head up against his chest. With a snort and a small smirk, Ryan would channel up a bead of water. He would then roll it through the fur of Tadeo, cleaning it and giving it a wonderful shine all at the same time. Tadeo would all out purr at this treatment.

And to see this side Ryan and to think of what he did while under his Black Brigade alias? It was rather unimaginable.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:18 pm
"Back to business." Sub said with a sigh as he approached his office door, grabbing the handle and then proceeding to open it up to reveal one very trashed room. The man could do nothing other than stare at his destroyed space, eyes wide. His first thought that this must have been the work of Gardy but this time it couldn't have been, she had been in her Pokeball on his person the entire time and if not Gardy, who?

"Who trashed my office!?" Sub roared. Someone would hang for this.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:32 pm
SubonicXP
"Back to business." Sub said with a sigh as he approached his office door, grabbing the handle and then proceeding to open it up to reveal one very trashed room. The man could do nothing other than stare at his destroyed space, eyes wide. His first thought that this must have been the work of Gardy but this time it couldn't have been, she had been in her Pokeball on his person the entire time and if not Gardy, who?

"Who trashed my office!?" Sub roared. Someone would hang for this.
"It wasn't me!" Cera would immediately respond to what she heard from Sub's angered tone. "I was kinda with you at the Lost Hotel, and there'd be more pink in there if it was!"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:36 pm
"And it isn't me, either. Between my time in Hoenn, Trick House and Lost Hotel, I haven't seen the inside of this building in months." Ryan states as he continues to groom Tadeo. He was not getting out of this chair if he had to.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:52 am
Sub scowls as he looks from Cera to Ryan, they too couldn't have done it as they both had ironclad alibis. "I'll find out who did this, and you're going to help me or else I'll tell everyone what happened to you back at the hotel." Sub said as he grabbed Cera by the tail and proceeded to drag her towards GRAY's server room.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:45 am
A couple of shady figures were hanging around in the shadows in the far corner of the main room, clearly making out. They obviously had no intention of interacting with others at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:28 pm
Freth and I perked up, hearing Sub raise hell about his room. "What the hell did we miss?" I asked.

"Do we want to know? Whatever...I got to get out of this. One shower isn't probably going to fix how I'm feeling right now...ugh!"

"Yea...go take care of that..." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:16 am
"I know I've been gone for awhile but what on Xerneas' green earth did I miss?" Larrimore asked as he entered the main room just in time to see Sub drag Cera off, ranting and raving all the while. The Pinsir hybrid, sans his usual armor, didn't ask anyone particular but he was standing near Ryan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:19 am
"We've been here and there and someone trashed Sub's office. That's about all I can tell ya." Ryan says as he finishes groom Tadeo. The Eevee squeaks in happiness, then yawns, and curls up on Ryan's chest to sleep.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:37 am
RCCaughtem
"We've been here and there and someone trashed Sub's office. That's about all I can tell ya." Ryan says as he finishes groom Tadeo. The Eevee squeaks in happiness, then yawns, and curls up on Ryan's chest to sleep.

"Ah...I see..." Larrimore said as he stared off at the area Sub went off in. "So, I don't think we've met before, I'm Larrimore." The Pinsir hybrid said as he extended his hand toward Ryan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:42 am
"I don't think we have either. Nice to meet you, Larrimore. I am Ryan." the channeler would say as he reached up a hand and shook the Hybrids. "So how is it that you came by this ragtag group of crazy people?" Ryan asks Larrimore with a smile, joking about Snagem as only one who had been around this group like he had could.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:52 am
RCCaughtem
"I don't think we have either. Nice to meet you, Larrimore. I am Ryan." the channeler would say as he reached up a hand and shook the Hybrids. "So how is it that you came by this ragtag group of crazy people?" Ryan asks Larrimore with a smile, joking about Snagem as only one who had been around this group like he had could.

"I suppose I just got lucky, or rather some of your members did." Larrimore mused. "It was during your leader's execution. I used to travel through the sewers and waterways of Lumiose City, surfacing when I see someone was in trouble as a means of personal retribution. I happened upon the Snagems in the sewers and trailed them for awhile. As fate would have it I was in a fortunate position to save several of them from the falling street above, that is my Chesnaught and I. Afterwards I just joined your endeavors to overthrow the king and been with you since." The hybrid explained.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games