Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Sarah looked at her and smiled "yeah that will be awesome,"she said then walked close to her were luke could barely here her "also i can tell you funny storys about luke," she said laughing stareing at luke

"what did you say sarah," luke said getting mad at his sister

"oh nothing," she said waving her hand infront of her face and smile at him in a way that made him even madder  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm
gaia name Prince_Aikka95
characters name jake uminaka
partners name minomon
attacks web cocoon;shroud; leaf storm
humans bio jake was an outcast all his life he had no one until he found minomon
appearence my avi without the skin form  

Heroic Demon kitsune

ExaltedSinfonian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:55 pm
gaia name: Chaossearch
characters name: Toromi Sarutobi
partners name: Monodramon
attacks: Beatknuckle, Crack bite, Burst shadow wing
humans bio: (will be revealed throughout story
appearance: Avi  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:44 pm
Charon looked at betamon. "What should we do?" "We should try to help them, atleast a little." "Yeay, but you havent digivolved yet, so that could cause a problem."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:58 pm
(yay alot of new people yes awesome)

"hey you dont have to worry kori is fine and almost done probally," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:42 pm
"Woah, look at all the people Monodramon!

"Well, i only see two people......"

"Well, its still allota people!"

"Whatever....."
Monodramon started to giggle.

"What's so funny?"
Toromi asked, redfaced.

"Nothing..... lets go introduce ourselves..."

Toromi quickly jumped up and ran towards the people, he tripped and fell flat on his face right between them.  

ExaltedSinfonian

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:37 am
"Huh?" Lunamon knelt down next to the person who had suddenly appeared, then tripped. "Are you okay? You kind of startled us when you came rushing over and fell on your face like that. Need some help?" Kori looked over at the newcomer. "Another tamer? How many are there in this town? Anyway, I'd better get going; I need to be home in time to help mom cook dinner. Tonight's sushi night, and I'm sure that Hinoirimon doesn't want to miss that." At that moment, Hinoirimon leaped over to Kori with an excited look on his face. "Yay! Sushi! Let's hurry home Kori; I can't believe we even bothered fighting those guys before!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:55 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
"Huh?" Lunamon knelt down next to the person who had suddenly appeared, then tripped. "Are you okay? You kind of startled us when you came rushing over and fell on your face like that. Need some help?" Kori looked over at the newcomer. "Another tamer? How many are there in this town? Anyway, I'd better get going; I need to be home in time to help mom cook dinner. Tonight's sushi night, and I'm sure that Hinoirimon doesn't want to miss that." At that moment, Hinoirimon leaped over to Kori with an excited look on his face. "Yay! Sushi! Let's hurry home Kori; I can't believe we even bothered fighting those guys before!"

ok everyone talked and met eachother but then left home now sarah and hana are at the mall alone so yall guys do something together while hana ans sarah are at the mall

sarah grabed hanas wrist from store to store trying to find some clothes that would make luke drool the second he sees hana
"hey hana do you like this," sarah asked holding a green bikini top with a black and green skirt also a black jacket
"if you wear this luke willl be all over you," sarah said laughing  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:15 pm
Hana blushed, but laughed along with Sarah. "Well, it's a nice dress, but I'm trying to find something comfortable, but that isn't too flashy or fancy." Hana then looked around and found a blue shirt with pearly white marking on it. "It's so nice and soft...I think I'll take one of these." The day continued and they kept running from shop to shop. Finally, the day was starting to come to and end, and they were at the last bit of money they had brought with them. They had decided to rest for a bit after all the shopping. Suddenly, a curious thought passed through Hana's mind. "Hey, Sarah, how is it that you first met Dracmon?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Kori had arranged for the others to meet at his place. "Okay everyone, I've been thinking that, since Luke and I have probably progressed the furthest out of our current group, we'll do our part and help you guys train your digimon so they're strong enough to protect you from really tough digimon."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:36 am
Chikyu Kodomo
Hana blushed, but laughed along with Sarah. "Well, it's a nice dress, but I'm trying to find something comfortable, but that isn't too flashy or fancy." Hana then looked around and found a blue shirt with pearly white marking on it. "It's so nice and soft...I think I'll take one of these." The day continued and they kept running from shop to shop. Finally, the day was starting to come to and end, and they were at the last bit of money they had brought with them. They had decided to rest for a bit after all the shopping. Suddenly, a curious thought passed through Hana's mind. "Hey, Sarah, how is it that you first met Dracmon?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Kori had arranged for the others to meet at his place. "Okay everyone, I've been thinking that, since Luke and I have probably progressed the furthest out of our current group, we'll do our part and help you guys train your digimon so they're strong enough to protect you from really tough digimon."

sarah looked at her funny "you were there that day remember," sarah said laughing
then a growl came from her backpack and her digivice glew  

king zetsu13

Heroic Demon kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:43 pm
jake was walking with minomon not saying a thing its like he didnt even have vocal cords  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:40 am
Charon looked asround and sat down. "Don;t know where we are, but I'll just sit here and rest." Betamon crawled up on his head and looked around. "While you do that, I'll look at the scenary."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:26 pm
sarah got up and looked around  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:05 pm
Hana glanced up at Sarah, confused. "What's up? You have somewhere else you want to go?" Lunamon suddenly appeared next to Hana. "Hana, there's a digimon nearby; two of them." Hana shot up in an instant. "Wha-what!?" Suddenly, a large digital field erupted around all of them, swallowing the entire mall in fog. Then, as it cleared up, they could clearly see a pair of gigantic figures before them. Both of them resembled gigantic teddy bears; one was yellow and looked almost harmless, while the other was black with a cape and looked cruel and evil. "Um...okay, this is wierd." Hana then grabbed her digivice and examined it. "The yellow guy's Monzaemon, a puppet digimon resembling a gigantic stuffed bear. His special attack is called Hearts Attack, where he blasts his opponents with heart-shaped bubbles that are said to be filled with happiness. Odd, he doesn't look like a bad guy, though his friend does." She looked at the other digimon. "That guy's Warumonzaemon, another puppet digimon not unlike Monzaemon...in appearance anyway. Unlike his kinder counterpart, Warumonzaemon is a wicked and evil digimon. His left hand is a 'Bear Claw' he took from a grizzly bear, and his special attack, Heartbreak Attack, hits his opponents with a broken heart-shaped bubble that fills them with sadness and makes them cry uncontrollably." Lunamon glared at Warumonzaemon, though she was visibly worried. "I think they're both ultimate-level digimon Hana; their energy is about the same as that of Arukenimon. We'll need to digivolve and fight them." "No, not here in the middle of a crowded shopping mall! People might get hurt!" "You might want to tell these guys that!"  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:09 pm
sarah was thinking " oh i know digivolution hyper barrier activate," sarah swiped the card causeing a large pink barier to suround them and the giant bears

"now no one will get hurt ok," she said smileing at her actions
then she looked down worried because last time she faught a ultimante she screwed up and almost got kori killed
then she was mad that her younger brother was stronger than she was and she wasnt going to let that happen

"im not going to mess up this time," she said makeing dracmon digivolve into sangloupmon  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games