Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:18 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris cheered on Koru but that seemed to have been a bad idea as the girl did not expect her cheer squad. Nor was she expecting the basketball to miss and rebound back onto her head. Both her and Ray flinched, frozen from the action that was in part due to them. Iris reached her hands out in a panic as her and Ray apologized to the approaching girl. It was to their relief that Koru seemed fine and wasn't mad at them. Instead Koru focused on Aqua.

"You were so close!" Iris said. "But I'll bet you'll get in class today if we play." She was complimenting Koru as she was learning the ways of Aqua who was treating Koru the same way she treated Iris. Aside from her apology and compliment, she didn't talk much and let the two of them talk. A small smile appeared just before Ray started to inquire about Koru's state before offering his shoulder to her. That small smile turned into a grin as Iris stood up and walked to beside Koru.

"I think that's a great idea." Iris chirped as she took Koru by her wrist. She led Koru to sit beside Ray. She gave the girl's head a little tilt to make Koru lean on his shoulder slightly. "Friends help friends after all and...Koru can rest up before class starts." Iris turned her head to see more students walking in. "And that's my cue to go say hi before class starts. I'll leave you two alone for the moment so it's quiet." Iris waved as she walked off with her pokemon trailing behind her. Once she was a few paces away, she panted heavily. That entire moment was nervewracking as she had to channel her brother the whole time.

As much as Iris tried to stay away from drama, it didn't mean she was deaf to what was going on around her completely. Between talking to Koru, Krisi, and Marcus. She knew something was going on between them, involving Ray. Not whole situation was known but Ray had some good and concerned friends. Also, Iris didn't forget when Koru went looking for Ray during their trip to Lamia. And now she had caught up with him. Iris didn't feel bad about leaving the two alone for the moment as though she was a third wheel. Consider it her good deed of the day. Iris chuckled to herself as she waved to Maria, Evelyn, and Marco. Well, she waved but he seemed fixated on his phone at the time.

"What to do for now?" Iris asked herself.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 15
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 17
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

User Image
Nickname: Sameko
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature Adamant
Ability Rough Skin
Experience: 0
Move Set:

► Scary Face
      ► Scratch
      ►Sand Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:50 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Ice Rink II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar hadn't stayed in the club room for long, in fact she had left rather early yesterday. Her leg had been killing her, and instead of letting people see that weakened side of her she went home to rest. I was a nice quiet day, and it was days like those that she truly enjoyed the most. She had woken up fairly early, and made some tea with her breakfast. It was nice, and again quiet. Not that she minded the silence, she certainly had time to relax because of it. Once she was done, she made her way towards the gym. This was her least favorite class, she wasn't much of a sports person herself. However, she did like doing parkour related things. Though due to her rather frail respiratory system she couldn't do it for long periods of time, that was pretty depressing for Skylar in a way. She'd never admit it, but she felt free when she did it. She stretched her arms softly, before making her way into the changing room.

She couldn't participate because of her leg, but they were still requiring her to change into her gym uniform. She made sure to re-wrap her thigh, before adjusting the boot that was on her foot. Once that was done, she began to change. She was in the middle of taking off her shirt when she noticed her gear ringing. She frowned, as she stopped what she was doing. She stared suspiciously at the gear, before picking it up. Her eyes scanned over the name 'Marco Gurrerro Katsuragi'. She scowled "what does he want now" she muttered under her breath, as she flipped to the message 'Good morning, Moore. I wanted to talk to you about the Supernatural Club. Can we meet today?'. After reading the content of the message, she tossed her gear to the side and went back to changing. After putting on her gym clothes, she placed her things in the locker provided before moving out of the changing room. She honestly didn't want to talk to anyone, however, she was the Supernatural Club president. She couldn't just ignore a member asking her to talk when it pertained to the club. She grit her teeth and sighed, she'd just have to have a quick talk with him was all.

With that in mind, she moved towards the gym entrance. She pushed the door open, noticing that a few students were already here. As expected since class was about to start after all. Her eyes scanned the students before landing on a annoyingly familiar figure. He seemed to be staring at his gear intently. Skylar pursed her lips, arms crossed. Might as well get this over with now so she didn't have to wait for him afterwards. She moved slowly over to him, ignoring the other people in the room. Ace flew slowly at her side, before perching on her shoulder. Zadar stood by her, arms around her good leg as the little axew hid from the other human in front of them. Skylar coughed gently to get the other boys attention "Katsuragi what did you want to discuss. I do hope you have a good reason for contacting me, please do remember that we've agreed not to speak to each other unless it was strictly club related" she said, waiting for him to explain. She certainly hoped he didn't think they were friends because of what had happened. Sure Marco may have proved he wasn't completely useless when the time came, but that didn't mean they were friends all of a sudden.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Pokemon: Noibat
Nickname: Ace
Nature: Modest
Level: 28
Ability: Infiltrator
Move Set:
Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch)
Supersonic (50% Accuracy)
Roost
Air cutter
Friendship Level: 70
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: Ven
Nature: Mischievous
Level: 11
Ability: Illusion
Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)
Fake Tears (100% Accuracy)
Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 10
User Image

Pokemon: Axew
Nickname: Zadar
Nature: Adamant
Ability: ???
Move Set:
???
???
???
???
Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1 (weakens a foe’s supereffective Fairy-type attack)

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        teUser Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Shadow of Miracles

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:49 am
User Image

oru rene▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃

""Tнe ғlαмeѕ ιɴ мy нeαrт wιll lιɢнт тнe wαy тo мy dreαмѕ!"

▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Wнere: Gym ❖ Wιтн: Cyndaquil/Ray and IrisEмoтιoɴ: redface eek OoC: Tryin' this new layout XD

It was nice he was talking to her, but the first words Ray spoke to her were apologies. He was always doing this, and admittedly she did too, but she guessed why he was thinking that. She smiled up at him, like she normally does, "Ray don't even worry, in fact...I really liked that you...guys were cheering for me..." she felt herself blush a little saying it out loud, but still had no idea why she reacted the way she did. If she did it would've saved her a lump on the head. "Besides I'm more of a volleyball person I just grabbed a basketball for...well it was there? I'm totally down for a game though once class starts!" While she was replying to them his Dratini, adorably named Aqua, had produced a strong sense to attack and tried to nibble Koru's fingers...or bite them off from the veracity the little dragon pokemon was showing. Koru opt her fingers back to dodge but Ray had pulled Aqua back, unaware as to why she did that. Cyndaquil sprung forth from over her shoulder ready to defend his trainer, but Koru caught him and plopped him on her lap, his efforts foiled...She smirked at Aqua rather than be distraught by her behavior, "Nah she's spunky I like it! Also you gotta think she's basically a baby so she's gonna be really protective over ya'. That's how Cyndaquil was when I first got him...sorta?" she rubbed under the fire mouse's chin to comfort him in his new spot.

"Hm?" For a second Koru had forgotten that she was even hit in the head, She poked the spot lightly, her scalp felt tender but it wasn't as bad as before, "Sorta, not too bad though I have the head a Rhydon so I'll be okay." she reassured him with a smile. He fought for his words it seemed but he came out and asked if she wanted to use his shoulder. Her face...went blank.

"WHAT?" her voice suddenly raised in pitch, face increasing in color til it was close to that of a tomato. She held Cyndaquil a little tighter in her lap, a sudden twist in her stomach formed, "N-no -no no you don't have to-HEY!" No...just no warning at all Iris came in and pulled Koru up by the wrist. The girl had a surprisingly tight grip and Koru had trouble fighting out of it as Iris sat her down next to Ray where she was previously sitting. "Iris what are yo-" Koru's view titled and she felt something soft against the side of her face. Iris had "helped" Koru lean on Ray's shoulder. Koru felt extremely stiff, unable to move or take her head off of the boy's shoulder now, she puffed her cheeks practically holding her breath. Iris nonchalantly did this and suggested Koru get some rest before class starts- HOW COULD SHE RELAX? Ray couldn't have been comfortable with her there could he? He did offer, but he said Iris taught him... "Hm..." she began thinking about it again. It seemed Iris and Ray really had become friends, but, 'He...did offer...' she thought as her shoulders slumped with the rest of her body finally relaxing. Without thinking about her action she nuzzled her cheek against his shoulder a little bit, it was really comfy, "Thanks Ray..." she mumbled, still a bashful mess. The idea that she could be close to him again after so many things had happened since they first met "Thanks for being my friend too..." her eyes started to get heavy, drowsiness finally striking her down. Within seconds she would be in dreamland counting Mareeps against this boy's shoulder...

Pokemon▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Gooey Nαтυre Modeѕт Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle Bυввle Aвѕorв Eɴdυre

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃tems

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:35 am
User Image

User Image

With: Other students
    Feelings/Thoughts: Hopefully I'm not late
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit: Gym clothes

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Makoto had woken up later than normal. She quickly took a shower and pulled up her hair, putting on her gym clothes and returning her two Pokemon in their balls and putting them in her bag. She ran toward the gymnasium and sighed in relief as she got into the building in hopes she wasn't late.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip
User Image

User Image
Kairi Lv. 5 Jolly Marvel Scale Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Supersonic

User Image
Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image x17 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus] || User Image

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:45 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco stared at his PokeGear while waiting for the gym teacher to arrive. Maybe he was hoping to hear a response, but he only send that text minutes ago yet to the young boy it felt like longer than minutes. Charmander and Murkrow were playing tag with Gible as the dragon Pokemon chased them around. The black-haired boy considered joining Koru in shooting basketballs, but he wasn't sure if she would appreciate coming onto to her like. His attention was taken away from his PokeGear when he heard a cough followed by a cool and elegant voice with a hint of annoyance sprinkled on top. His eyes looked up at the girl who had been on his mind this whole morning and most of yesterday afternoon. "Moore," he looked down at his PokeGear again, talking in person was actually a much better idea, but he didn't think that Skylar would approach him. She really was a dedicated club president. That thought made him smile as he stood up so they would be a more eye level. "Thank you for coming to see me and yes this is club related," Marco nodded. His Pokemon stopped playing once Skylar had arrived as their attention was drawn to her and her Pokemon. Murkrow landed on top of Marco's head making the boy adjust to the new added weight. The dark avian Pokemon raised his wing towards Noibat as a greeting to his fellow Flying-type. Murkrow held some respect towards the bat Pokemon since they fought together against Drampa. Charmander was familiar with Skylar (and he still remembered when she almost fed him) so he waved at her. Meanwhile, Gible was staring at the Axew who was hiding behind his trainer's legs. The two were dragon Pokemon and even though they were practically raised in the same Day Care, the attendants tended to keep the dragons separated by their species. Seeing another dragon like him made Gible smiled widely as he started heading towards Axew.

"Wow there," Marco said as he picked up Gible before he could get closer to Skylar, "what did I say about being careful?" The Gible looked up at his trainer blinking in a cute way which made Marco grin unable to hold back a smile. "Okay okay, but you have to get miss Moore's permission if you want to play with her Pokemon." Marco blushed when he realized he was saying all this out loud and that he had called Skylar 'miss'. The boy cleared his throat and set Gible down before returning his attention to the purple-haired girl. "Sooo I wanted to talk about my request, the one I made before our Winter Break," Marco remembered how hard he worked on typing up a formal request to investigate the Spooky Mansion, "I was wondering if you had discuss it with the other members and see if it was something we could do together as a Club...I haven't gone back to the Forest since then, but I know the Spooky Mansion has to be out there." The events from the mansion in the forest still lingered on his mind and every so often he would remember the entity and the letter that was handed to him.

He had momentarily lost himself in his thoughts, but looked back at Skylar waiting for her response. "We'll have the rest of the day free after Gym Class so depending on the decision we could get a group together and explore the forest. Sorry I might be getting ahead of myself," Marco apologized, but anyone could tell that he was quite excited about the topic. He wasn't sure if Skylar had forgotten about his request or if she had already discussed the subject with her 'council'. Either way, he figured that a friendly reminder couldn't hurt and at the very least he would receive some kind of answer and could go from there. He really hoped that the club would agree to help him, he was a member after all and he wanted to be able to rely on the Supernatural club. This investigation could also help him in meeting his fellow members and maybe make more friends (So far he could only count one person as a true friend in the academy). Marco stared at Skylar while Gible waved at Axew hoping he would be granted permission to play with the dragon-type.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 20
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 18
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Wing Attack
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit
      ► Haze

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Sand Attack
      ► Scary Face

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x11
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:20 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
huehuehueGymRay/Koru/ClassmatesMay oh my is romance a bloom? >w>

Eli was making it feel like he was already in gym with all the jogging he was doing on his way to the class. It had been really odd lately that classes were cancelled for clubs, and for some reason he hadn't seen Marcus so Research Club didn't as fun without him and Eve there. He thought about catching the guy in a basketball game today to talk to him.
User Image
He slowed himself down before he entered the gymnasium, and already people were gathering at the bleachers or other places, chatting until class started. He perked up seeing Ray, happy to see he was an early bird today. However; there was something new, something really interesting. On his shoulder was a certain firecracker of a girl, was she sleeping? He grinned, unable to hide it's mischievous nature, and he strolled over, not about to not interrupt this. The closer he got the more he could confirm his suspicision that Koru had fallen asleep, so Ray must've offered his shoulder to her,
"Hey Ray...you um...how's it going?" he leaned, still not able to hid his grin. He went ahead and attempted to ask what was going on, if anything was really. Ray was a nice guy, but he might not be too knowledgeable about this kinda stuff, "You've gotten really popular, first the girls around you back with the baby dragons and now one on your shoulder, you sly growlithe you," though he was only teasing his friend he suspected that, even if only by accident, Koru did this. Eli had assumed a while back that maybe Koru felt something for Ray that was more than friendship, but then again she could just be laying their as a friend taking a friend's shoulder. The only thing- he had no problem if it turned out Koru liked him, they looked pretty cute together sitting there...Eli's seen way too many romance movies with his brother...

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item
User ImageTrapinchAdamantLv.5No Held Item

Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

ShyWolfHeart

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:00 pm
X Kaos X
SpazzticPanda1311
Lady Niara
amarzyciel
A Voided Bear
TheWhiteDragonfly
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
shinesnowillusion
ShyWolfHeart
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Substitute Teacher - Chester Dubois
Life is fun...

The teachers had been on quite the commotion due to a new arrival at Ordell Academy. Things this academy year had been chaotic and it was understandable since this was the very first year that Ordell opened its doors for students and teachers. Some teachers had come and gone due to several different circumstances and there were now at least three substitute teachers include the new arrival. Indeed, another substitute teacher had been added to the roster and a very young teacher at that (younger than Harvey). This young man had been the talk among the teachers and academy employees before the start of Winter Break. In fact, he was supposed to have been introduced to his fellow teachers and students, but because of the events in Leoconoe District these plans were pushed back. And so the new substitute had arrived just yesterday and was taking tours around the academy with another fellow substitute teacher as his guide; Antonio Reyes.

In an ironic twist, the new substitute teacher was being guided by another substitute teacher; Tony had been a substitute for Battle Class for practically the entire time Ordell was opened, but was not the 'official' Battle teacher. Antonio didn't mind showing the newbie around so the two had been spending some time together for two days now and had gotten quite familiar with each other. The contribution came from both subs being quite the easy going type so naturally they got along fairly quickly. Age difference aside, the new substitute teacher was quite talkative and knowledgeable about several topics. "What an interesting place Ordell Academy is...who would have thought to build an academy on such a large island, especially one that could be considered its own country just from the mere size." Antonio chuckled as he walked down the hallway with the new sub,
"Its funny you say that, it might have something to do with all the different types of terrain found on the island...there's forest, mountains, and even a desert. I say it makes the perfect place for different types of Pokemon to live." Yes, Ordell Academy was located in an island and while not all areas were accessible to the students, there was in fact several types of environments were different Pokemon could be discovered. The island was very unique almost as unique as Amphitrite City with its five districts, but not as big. "I suspect the Headmaster must have chosen this location specifically for all the different habitats since it would provide the students with different challenges similarly to the ones they would face in other regions, albeit, on a smaller scale." The substitute teacher commented as he pushed up his glasses. Antonio looked ahead as a small grin appeared on his lips, "yeah good point...he could also just be kinda weird." The two subs laughed as they continued their walk towards the gymnasium.

They were obviously late for class, but it was honestly difficult to tour the academy since it was a big area to cover. Of course the fact they tend to get distracted from their conversations didn't help either, but no student would complain about being given some free time (maybe). Finally, the two arrived at the gym and inside they could see the students talking among themselves. The two adults looked each other then nodded, it was time for class to begin.
"Alright everyone listen up...we have a new teacher with us who will be filling in for miss Annesse today so pay attention." The substitute teacher stepped forward placing his hand on Antonio's shoulder to get his attention, "don't worry brother, I got it from here." The dark-haired man nodded as he motioned for his younger colleague to take over. "Good morning everyone, my name is Mr. Chester Dubois, its nice to meet you all. I'm a substitute teacher for the academy, I apologize for being late, but I'm very glad to see you all and I'm looking forward to get to know everyone. However there will be plenty of time to do that throughout the year so why don't we get started with class? I see the basketballs were already being used so why don't we play some b-ball? Grab a partner or form a group." Chester was already taking charge of his class and after seeing that, Antonio bid farewell to his fellow sub teacher and left him with the students, they were in capable hands.

Chester took notice of a purple-haired girl who seemed to have some bandages around her leg. He quickly deduced that she was recovering from some injury. He thought it was very responsible of her to still come to class and change to her gym uniform as opposed to going to the infirmary or not coming to class. "I like to see students really trying, I can see you're still recovering from an injury so Basketball might not be the best thing for a healing leg...mhmm, okay, how about you go at your own pace? You can stretch, walk around the gym, or grab one of the balls and see what your leg will let you do. Just make sure to be careful," Chester smiled at Skylar and gave her a thumbs up, he then noticed the black-haired boy that was with her and another idea sparked in his mind. "I see you're already keeping her company so why don't you both exercise together? I'm sure it'll be more fun that way." Chester once again smiled innocently not yet aware of the two students and their 'interesting' relationship, but he was happy with his decision so he moved on to the other students.

"Looks like we got enough players here to make a team, if you guys can find another group then we can have a little friendly competition," Chester spoke towards the group of Ray, Koru, and Elijah who were all together at the time. "I think there might be some volunteers if you ask around," Chester motioned towards Iris, Maria, Evelyn, and Makoto who were more or less scattered around the gym, but he was that with some convincing they could all come together to form a team. "Show me a great game everyone."

[A/N: Alright yall, this is more or less free time right now so play some basketball ^^ interact and maybe even play a friendly game 3nodding ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:33 pm
            User ImageUser Image
            •ิ : Alone •ิ
            •ิ•ิ : Gymnasium, Academic Building •ิ
            •ิ•ิ•ิ : xxx •ิ

Tera had missed quite a bit yesterday, at least that's what she got from Jung's texts. Something about a daycare event and getting dragon pokemon? She found it was real nice of him to tell her what had happened and thought she had to thank him somehow. A simple sentence of 'thank you' just wouldn't do! Maybe with some of his favorite food? What did he like anyway? Ah, she'd think about it when the time would come, whenever that would be! Having heard about the event, she really didn't mind it much since she never got to see them in the first place, with her getting sick during the Pokemon dragons' initial visit and all.

She had a good reason for missing yesterday too, in her eyes at least. The girl had been feeling strangely tired since her vacation trip and in true Tera fashion she hid it from both friends and family, and skipped the yesterday's event to rest, thinking that it was probably some weird temporary cold or something like that. She didn't want to needlessly worry anyone knowing that it would go away with time. It always did after all, eventually. Truth be told, she still didn't feel at 100%, but she didn't want to miss another day, not her favorite class! Well that and she disliked the thought of having to play catch up! As she stubbornly trudged along to her physical education class, she had noticed upon her arrival that it wasn't the usual perky teacher but a blonde, young looking man. It seemed like things were already set in motion as he formed teams among the students present. More importantly she had just realized that she was late for class! Tera sheepishly made her way towards the stranger she assumed was a substitute teacher before speaking to him. "S-Sorry I'm late sir..." she said rather dejectedly. Maybe it was because she was feeling off or she didn't know how he'd react to her tardiness with him being a stranger or even the fact she already felt left behind by being late, but she feeling rather down off the bat. Not exactly the way she wanted to start her first day back...

[Will edit it need be ^^;;]

User Image
                                                                                    •ิ Pokémon •ิ
                                                                                    User Image║ ♀ ║Flare the Charmander ║FIRE║
                                                                                    ║LVL 16 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Solar Power

║⋮During sunshine, the Pokémon’s Special Attack raises
                                                                                    ║⋮to 1.5 times but HP decreases by 1/8th the maximum HP every turn.⋮
                                                                                    ITEM: Passho Berry
                                                                                    ║⋮If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Water attack⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Air Cutter
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 95 ⋮ HIGH CRITICAL RATE RATIO ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Dragon Rage ⋮ DRAGON ⋮ SP ATK: 40 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Ember ⋮ FIRE ⋮ SP ATK: 40 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮ 10% BURN ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Smokescreen ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮ ↓ ACC 1 STAGE ⋮

User Image║ ♂ ║ Hoppu the Natu ║FLYING/PSYCHIC║
                                                                                    ║LVL 23 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Synchronize

║⋮When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned,
                                                                                    ║⋮so does the opponent. However, Fire-type/Water Veil ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Burned, Poison-type/Steel-type/Immunity ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.
                                                                                    ITEM: Colbur Berry
                                                                                    ║⋮If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Dark attack⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Peck
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ PHY ATK: 35 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Stored Power ⋮ PSYCHIC ⋮ SP ATK: 20 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮ +20ATK FOR ↑1 STATS ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Ominous Wind ⋮ GHOST ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮ 10% ↑1 STATS ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Confuse Ray ⋮ GHOST ⋮ OTHER ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮ INDUCE CONFUSION

•ิ Inventory •ิ
                                                                                    User Image POKEGEAR[ Calls, Camera/Video, Remote Registration via App ]
                                                                                    User ImageRARE CANDY x 3[ + 1 lvl ]
                                                                                    LOTTO TICKET x 5[ Use in Pokemon Prize Lottery ]
                                                                                    User ImagePOKEBALL x 1[ 4 posts of 300+ words for capture ]
                                                                                    BALLERINA ORNAMENT x 1[ Mysterious item found in the Spooky Mansion ]
                                                                                    User ImagePOKEMON DAZZLER x 1[ Spray that changes into Shiny Pokemon ]
                                                                                    User Image Water Stone Ticket║[ Exchange for Water Stone in Trade Center ]

User ImageVENASAUR PLUSHIE x 1User ImageCHARIZARD PLUSHIE x 2
                                                                                    User ImageDARUMAKA PLUSHIE x 1User Image BEARTIC PLUSHIE x 1
                                                                                    User ImageSNEASEL PLUSHIE x 1User ImageDEWGONG PLUSHIE x 1
                                                                                    User ImageARTICUNO PLUSHIE x1User ImageSPHEAL PLUSHIE x 1

User ImagePASSHO BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Water attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageSHUCA BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Ground attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageCOLBUR BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Dark attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageCHILAN BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Normal attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageKASIB BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Ghost attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageTANGA BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Bug attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageCHESTO BERRY x 2[ If used or held, recover from sleep ]
                                                                                    User ImagePECHA BERRY x 2[ If used or held, recover from poison ]
                                                                                    User ImagePERSIM BERRY x 2[ If used or held, recover from confusion ]
                                                                                    User ImageRAWST BERRY x 2[ If used or held, recover from burn ]
                                                                                    User ImageWEPEAR BERRY x 1[ Make Pokeblock +Cleverness ]
                                                                                    User ImageASPEAR BERRY x 1[ If used or held, recover from frozen ]
                                                                                    User ImageCHERI BERRY x 2[ If used or held, recover from paralysis ]
                                                                                    User ImageLUM BERRY x 1[ If used or held, recover from any status ailment ]

A Voided Bear

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 pm
X Kaos X
SpazzticPanda1311
Lady Niara
amarzyciel
A Voided Bear
TheWhiteDragonfly
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
shinesnowillusion
ShyWolfHeart
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Substitute Teacher - Chester Dubois
Life is fun...

Chester watched the students as they played basketball whether it was with a partner or a small group. Occasionally he would clap or give good praise whenever he saw a student score. Overall he didn't get too involved even when he caught some students traveling or break a small rule from the game; he was only observing right now and just wanted to see the students enjoy themselves than be drilled by the new substitute teacher. That was a small person came up to him, she had pink-hair and looked awfully defeated. She apologized for being late and genuinely was upset about her tardiness so naturally he kneel down to be at a more eye-level with the girl; she was shorter than even the young students. "Do you want to know something?" he smiled at her hoping to show her that he was not upset with her, "I was late to class too and I'm the teacher!" He laughed at his own failure on his first day in class. "You were only a little later than me so don't worry because when the teacher is late, all the students are on time." He stood back up placing his hands on his hips. "Of course I'm going to try my best to not be late again so you gotta make sure you beat me to class next time, deal?" He offered her another friendly smile and hoped that being late would not cause her day to be bad. Kids were tough, but at the same time they were very sensitive too. Adults had problems understanding their emotions a lot of the time and they had been living for quite some time! Imagine a kid who was feeling everything for the first time, it would certainly be taxing.

"Now go play, I think some of these teams could use another player so go give them a hand." There was still some time left in class so he was sure she could play at least one game before class ended. With that, Chester returned to watching the students; he didn't know all their names yet, but at least he could try memorizing their faces that way he can attach a name to the face once he was given a roster.

----------30 minutes later----------

Chester took a look at the clock and then whistled on his whistle bell when he saw the time. "Alright that's game everyone! Please make sure to put away all the basketballs before you go. I want to make sure we leave this gymnasium clean." The young teacher walked up to the students, "it was very nice to meet everyone, I'm sure you'll see me around, so be nice to me while I try and get to know everyone," he gave them a big smile and then a wave goodbye. Class was officially over so they were all dismissed, but there was still something the students needed to do. "Also don't forget that now is Club Time, I've been told that this academy has quite a number of clubs and that they are growing so make sure to take your time and properly see what club you'd want to join and if you're already part of a club then excellent! Go make a plan or recruit more members." With those final words, Chester blew the whistle once again to officially end class.

[A/N: Gym Class is over! Please make sure to read the announcement that was made today because it is now time for CLUBS!]

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:45 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:18 am

Red: #E8000D
Black: #40404F
Brown: #CD853F
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Dusty/Kecleon: #4DBD33
Alia/Polywrath: #6A5ACD
Rocco/Quilava: #FFA824

tab tab tab tab Wakingx upx to x ash x and x dust tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx i wipe my brow and i sweat
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab my rust. i'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image

User Image

Lorraine "Lorrie" Young
Ordell's Mechanic

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The sound of quiet chatter and shoes clicking against the linoleum floors echoed down the halls. Lorraine glanced back to make sure the class was following behind, and to her blessing, they were. Man, this was easier than she thought. 10 year olds would listen to anyone. It didn't take long before the group reached the gymnasium. Lorrie opened up the doors, and propped them open with her back. In her arms was a large cardboard box. "Alright! Put your pokeballs in the box here then quietly line up against the gym wall!" One by one, student filed into the gym, dropping their pokeballs into the box and heading down to the other end of the gym. She shouted out once more. "Once we all do this, we'll get some more instructions from the headmaster!" Lorrie's face remained stoical, stern. From the back of the line, one of her pokemon ensured no child would dart off into some hallway or broom closet. Some of the kids looked confused or tried to ask questions, but Lorraine pretended as if she didn't hear them, giving her marching orders again as different students filed in. If Lorraine had to answer some snot-nosed brat's stupid questions one more time, she might just lose it.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Serious, Stern
                                          Location: Gym tab tab Outfit: Work uniform
                                          Pokemon Company: Her 3 pokemon tab tab Human Company: All students
                                          OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:06 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was fun once Koru opened the door and let her inside. Once she had settled down and handled her pokemon, she greeted Koru with a smile, a hug and an immediate opening of her device to show some photos she took of her pokemon as well as a couple from gym. She stopped and actually teased Koru with the a photo of her and Ray when she was resting on his shoulder, asking if she wanted the photo for herself. Iris couldnt help but giggle at the expression as Koru reacted.

They were talking until the announcement to go to the gymnasium. Leaving the dorm, Iris made her way with the rest of the students to the gymnasium where others were waiting as well. Iris looked at the woman who was holding a box before opening the doors. Iris tilted her head in confusion as she was told to by the woman to put their pokeballs in the box and line up against the wall.

"How come?" Iris impulsively asked before she quieted herself once she wasn't given an answer. Iris grabbed her pokeballs from her bag and put in them. However, she forgot that was Bebe was in her hair. But she listened to the woman as all her pokeballs were given. Iris stood against the wall, wondering what kind of announcement was going to happen.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 24
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Aqua Ring| Bubblebeam

Nickname: Zoey
    Item:
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

User Image
Nickname: Sameko
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Adamant
Ability Rough Skin
item: Soothe Bell
Move Set:

► Scary Face
      ► Scratch
      ►Sand Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire: clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Quote:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray wasn't really sure why they were asked to come here today, it was odd for the school to suddenly tell them to come straight here. Ray didn't know why he felt dread bubbling up inside his chest. After all this must be important right? Why else would the adults suddenly call them all here out of the blue? As he made his way over he was moved towards the other students, as they were told to get into a line. Ray wondered where his aunt was, all he saw was a women he'd never seen before. She was the mechanic from what he was told, but wasn't it odd that she was the only one there? How come it was just her? Shouldn't there be more teachers here? His finger hesitantly drifted towards Rey's pokeball, the unconscious gesture an attempt to calm him down. It was then that the line started to move forwards, and the lady had asked them to place their pokeballs into the box.

Frowning, Ray stopped moving for a moment. They've never been asked to place their pokeballs into a box before, never. Why now? He didn't want to break any rules but... but Rey was very important to him, how could he just place his closest friends in a box? They wouldn't like that. He fiddled with his fingers, and he noticed he wasn't the only one who was hesitant to obey. Iris seemed to reluctantly place her pokemon in the box, and there was also Skylar who was behind him. She seemed absolutely livid. He shivered, and looked up at the lady as soon as it was his turn to place his pokemon in the box. He gulped before awkwardly looking up at her "um... I... my pokemon are really important to me, I... I promise they won't cause trouble and they'll stay in their... their pokeballs so... um... can you not take them away from me... please?" he asked, shaking a bit as he noticed the way the employee was looking at him. For some reason he felt sick. This lady didn't seem very nice, and every alarm bell in his head was going off. He had a bad feeling, to the point he was still shivering a bit. He wasn't even able to keep eye contact with her. Something about her made him very uneasy. He clutched his pokeballs closer, waiting for her answer.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: x10 rare candies given to Rey))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 34
Ability: Sheer Force
Move Set:
Slash
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Dratini
Nickname: Aqua
Nature: Sassy
Level: ???
Ability: Marvel Scale
Move Set:
Wrap
Thunder Wave
Leer
Super sonic
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x10

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Ice Rink II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar thought it was unusual for them to be called to the gym without warning. Why wasn't this planned earlier? It was like they just decided to have a meeting that day and had to rush to get everyone there. Why though? It made no logical sense to Skylar, was there some incident that they didn't know about? Pursing her lips, Skylar walked out of her room with her cane as she made her way towards the designated area. Ace was nibbling on some candy he'd found, and Skylar knew that it wasn't harmful to him so she let him eat it. She was slow, but eventually she made it to the gym area. She looked around and noticed that there was only one adult in the room. Strange, all these kids and the academy only sent one person? That wasn't normal. Every other event here at the academy had at least 2 or 3 people supervising. Something didn't seem right, and that made Skylar feel on edge.

She noticed that the employee had her pokemon out, but it seemed to be making sure no one ran away. Why was that? Sure Skylar has seen teachers and employee's have their pokemon out, but this was the first time she's ever seen them cut off any escape routes. That just made Skylar even more alert. No, something wasn't right, it didn't feel right to her. Her eyes moved from the students back to the lady that had called them all here. It was then that she asked them all to place their pokemon in the box and line up against the wall. That confirmed her doubts more than anything else. Never have they ever been asked to give up their pokemon, Never. Something was wrong here, very wrong and Skylar clenched her fists.

She had no choice but to follow the other students, however, there was no way she was going to give up her pokemon. No way. Eventually, she noticed a boy... Ray if she remembered correctly, stop as the lady held out the box. He seemed just as hesitant as she was, however, he was a lot more shy about it. He stuttered quite a bit, but she was impressed that he actually refused to hand his pokemon over. Unlike a lot of the other students, at least he had the guts to question her until she answered. Skylar was right behind him "I agree, why should we give you our pokemon? No offense, but I've never met you... let alone trust you with my pokemon. How come you need them? I don't recall there ever being an instance where he had to give up our pokemon before, so why now?" she questioned, arms crossed.

Skylar may be in over her head, but this was one thing she refused to yield on "another thing, why are you the only adult here? Surely there are other teachers that should be around here, it doesn't make any sense... why even call us here? Because the 'headmaster' ordered it? Why isn't he here then? What's so urgent that you had to get every student here out of the blue, and why do we need to hand over our pokemon? If this is a security issue, wouldn't having our pokemon with us be more beneficial? How are we going to protect ourselves when no one else is here but you? Don't you find it odd that you're the only one here, and who are you even? A mechanic? I'm sorry but you're not qualified enough to be giving me orders, let alone everyone else. I can't trust someone who wants to take my pokemon away from me without even giving me a valid explanation as to WHY you even need them" she said, glaring at the women in front of her.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: x10 rare candies on Ace ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Pokemon: Noibat
Nickname: Ace
Nature: Modest
Level: 38
Ability: Infiltrator
Move Set:
Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch)
Supersonic (50% Accuracy)
Roost
Air cutter
Friendship Level: 70
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: Ven
Nature: Mischievous
Ability: Illusion
Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)
Fake Tears (100% Accuracy)
Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 10
User Image

Pokemon: Axew
Nickname: Zadar
Ability: ???
Move Set:
???
???
???
???

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1 (weakens a foe’s supereffective Fairy-type attack)

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        teUser Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Shadow of Miracles

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:43 pm

Red: #E8000D
Black: #40404F
Brown: #CD853F
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Dusty/Kecleon: #4DBD33
Alia/Polywrath: #6A5ACD
Rocco/Quilava: #FFA824

tab tab tab tab Wakingx upx to x ash x and x dust tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx i wipe my brow and i sweat
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab my rust. i'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image

User Image

Lorraine "Lorrie" Young
Ordell's Mechanic

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the remaining students filed in, they handed their pokeballs into the box with questions. A glare to one of the kids was enough to shut up the next dozen. God, this was slow going. One boy stopped with a plea to keep his pokemon on him. Lorrie looked down to find some boy clutching his pokeballs. Lorrie rolled her eyes a bit. God, this would all be worth it once they got out of here. "Look, this one's above me, kid. I'm just followin' orders." She extended out her hand for the boy to put his pokemon into. But suddenly, a girl behind him in line spoke up about how they'd never needed to give up their pokemon before. "There's a first time for everything, ain't there?" she retorted, her tone dry and bothered.

The purple haired kid went on to question literally everything. Lorrie tuned out a bit, honestly not caring about whatever speech this kid was giving. Something something mechanic, something something security. 'I am never having kids,' Lorrie said to herself. By the time the girl got out of breath, Lorrie's expression was as unchanging as it had been before Skylar had started talking. Once she had finished, Lorrie blinked a little, yawning a bit. Meanwhile, her poliwrath finished moving the kids into the gym and moved to her side with a menacing look. Lorrie looked to Skylar again. "You done there?" she asked dryly before going on. "Y'know, you've got a big mouth there, kid. Look, like I told your friend 'ere, I'm just here to follow orders, and right now, y'all better--"

Out of nowhere, Lorrie's walkie went off from on the table. She picked it up, but the device slipped from her hand and onto the gymnasium floor. "Lillith double crossed us, so change in plans: the kids are our bargaining chips out of here. Get 'em locked up." As that echoed through the gym, Lorrie sighed. "Flaky b***h, of course she did," she muttered under her breath. Lorrie was about done. Lorrie picked up the walkie and glared to the remaining kids. "Alright, brats, listen up! Y'all gonna put the pokeballs in here, sit over there, and shut the hell up!" she yelled, pointing at the crowd of gathered students. Lorrie brought out her other two pokemon and glared at the rest. "And you don't wanna find out what happens if you give me trouble. Now move!" The Poliwrath and Lorrie gathered around the group remaining, forcing them away from the door and towards the corner of the room, the former taking visible pokeballs away from the students alongside Lorrie, who did the same. The Quilava and Kecleon stayed by the pokeballs, guarding them and making threatening noises to those who tried to get their pokemon back.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Kids suck
                                          Location: Gym tab tab Outfit: Work uniform
                                          Pokemon Company: Her 3 pokemon tab tab Human Company: All students
                                          OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:56 pm
Color Scheme:
Grey: #6F7285
Crown/gold: #E6BE8A
text pink: #DE5D83
blue: #33A1C9
Grey: lightslategrey

▅▅▅▅▅ x / / Ocean blue, what xxhave I done to you? x
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Cut so deep, yet x growing through and through ! xxx

tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'll stay right here with you!xxxxx I'll stay right here with you! xxxxx I'll stay right here with you!
            x
            User Image

Nirav Gotox House Charizardxxxxxxxx

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x

The day had been an odd one to say the least. Shortly after breakfast this morning, Nirav had gotten word to come down to the gynmasium. Apparently, all the students were being gathered up. Was this an assembly? Or maybe a surprise meeting? The school had been real fond of sudden surprises and gathering the students in one area, so Nirav didn't question a thing as he was among the last to get towards the gymnasium. Though as he made his way towards the front following a few people behind Skylar, he began to become concerned. Why were their pokemon being taken away?

As he watched her talk about her confusion and distrust over one of the academy workers, Nirav was soon forced into the gynmasium by a strange, blue pokemon. He scanned it to learn about Poliwrath, a tough fighting pokemon whose muscles seldom grew tired. He grew nervous, but it was when the walkie-talkie announced that they would all be hostages, his fears were confirmed. Nirav froze. They were... hostages? "No, no I'm not going to give them to you." Before Nirav could further voice his rejections to being a hostage, he felt something pulling on his bag: that Poliwrath from earlier was trying to take his pokemon! Nirav tugged back, not wanting to give up his pokemon. "No, stop!" he yelled. After struggle from both sides, the cloth bag tore open at the seams, the pokeballs rolling on the floor before being collected by the mechanic and her pokemon. "Hey! Give those back!" Nirav gathered the rest of his things off of the floor, including the tattered remains of his knapsack. "You... You can't do this! Why would you do this!?" This was the loudest Nirav had been all year, and easily the most scared. What had they all done to deserve this?

x
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                tab Location -- Gym xx xx With -- Everyonexx

tab Wearing -- Uniformxx xx Mood -- Scared, Angryxx

tab OoC--

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers