Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:02 am
Prairiefox
Hitsukei
Alexia SeeYa
Well, if you mean the interaction in Lamia Station, I think the pattern is Evelyn-Hayato-Ramona-Ichiro. Since I've posted Hayato, then it should be Fox's turn, if we're going by with the pattern I've noted from reading the posts.

edited.

Btw, just in case if you and Merrue don't know what to do from now for Maria and Antonio, you can join Xia-tian and her friends at their table in the cafe. Simply a friendly invitation; that's all ( 0w0 ) /

There is some others who have no partner yet, such as Sophia, Claude, or that one girl at school gate (sorry, forgot the name), so it's up to you. ^_^

Yeah, I was curious about the posting order for us in Lamia Station. I had feeling this was the order we were following, but I just wanted to make sure in case I had it wrong.

Also, thank you very much for offering me and murrue to have our character's join Xia-tain, Koru and Issac. I really appreciate the offer. I'll check with murrue and see what she would like to do. Like you said, there's a lot of characters that don't have anyone to interact with currently, which we could also get involved with.

I'm so sorry! >.<" I was about to post yesterday but some of it didn't read well so I reworked it ^^"
I'm about to post it now but I apologize for holding you guys up

No need to apologize. It's okay.
I want to apologize if I seem like I'm rushing you. I was actually afarid it my turn to post and wasn't aware. I was having the same kind of troubles with getting my last couple post to flow right. Sometimes its not easy getting just the first paragraph to flow smoothly. ><;;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:37 am
Hitsukei
Prairiefox
Hitsukei
Alexia SeeYa
Well, if you mean the interaction in Lamia Station, I think the pattern is Evelyn-Hayato-Ramona-Ichiro. Since I've posted Hayato, then it should be Fox's turn, if we're going by with the pattern I've noted from reading the posts.

edited.

Btw, just in case if you and Merrue don't know what to do from now for Maria and Antonio, you can join Xia-tian and her friends at their table in the cafe. Simply a friendly invitation; that's all ( 0w0 ) /

There is some others who have no partner yet, such as Sophia, Claude, or that one girl at school gate (sorry, forgot the name), so it's up to you. ^_^

Yeah, I was curious about the posting order for us in Lamia Station. I had feeling this was the order we were following, but I just wanted to make sure in case I had it wrong.

Also, thank you very much for offering me and murrue to have our character's join Xia-tain, Koru and Issac. I really appreciate the offer. I'll check with murrue and see what she would like to do. Like you said, there's a lot of characters that don't have anyone to interact with currently, which we could also get involved with.

I'm so sorry! >.<" I was about to post yesterday but some of it didn't read well so I reworked it ^^"
I'm about to post it now but I apologize for holding you guys up

No need to apologize. It's okay.
I want to apologize if I seem like I'm rushing you. I was actually afarid it my turn to post and wasn't aware. I was having the same kind of troubles with getting my last couple post to flow right. Sometimes its not easy getting just the first paragraph to flow smoothly. ><;;

Not at all I actually seem to mess myself up when posting so I take longer than I want to ^^"
Welp she's posted now yay 4laugh  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:55 am
Hitsukei
B-but the idea of that little Aron being abandoned, and all alone like that... it so depressing. A tribute can't be all that bad, can it? Not sure what you mean by model, but probably better that they wouldn't be irritated by the gesture. ^^;

o3o trust me, i could of gone a LONG way to make it more depressing, hell this post isn't 1% of the 1% of how his post usually end xD and Renji has given you his reaction to people who look up to him. It confuses and infuriates him XD

Model, as someone who good looking and gets photo taken of them in random attires XD

And why did you quote me in your guild "dead cell" i cant even see what ya posted either XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:43 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei
B-but the idea of that little Aron being abandoned, and all alone like that... it so depressing. A tribute can't be all that bad, can it? Not sure what you mean by model, but probably better that they wouldn't be irritated by the gesture. ^^;

o3o trust me, i could of gone a LONG way to make it more depressing, hell this post isn't 1% of the 1% of how his post usually end xD and Renji has given you his reaction to people who look up to him. It confuses and infuriates him XD

Model, as someone who good looking and gets photo taken of them in random attires XD

And why did you quote me in your guild "dead cell" i cant even see what ya posted either XD

Sorry about that. It's a guild Murrue and I use to store our roleplay stuff in or host 1x1 Rps. When I was archiving Ichiro's posts, I must have forgot to remove a quote tag somewhere in there. Really sorry about bugging you with a random notification xD Kinda feel silly for it.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:25 am
Hey guys!

Just wanted to let everyone know that at the moment my plans are to open the main RP on Friday or Saturday at the latest.

This might change, but for the moment think of these as the dates so please make sure to wrap up any RPs that you are apart of because we will start with the students waking up and getting ready to attend the opening ceremony.

Sofiable

I figured I would have Marco exit in my post to save us some time. So you're welcome to post Sophia leaving with him and then we can go to School Gates and try to reach Charizard House before the main RP opens 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:32 am
Shadow of Miracles

I think exiting would had been best anyways. : 3
Alright sounds great, will do. ^ . ^

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:12 pm
o3o figured out 2 characters to use as students and i'm only using one of them.

Options as are follows:
A.) Poke Chef
B.) Medium/hex maniac type character.

o3o so yeah, dont wanna chose nor do i care which one i use XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:17 pm
shadowabyss1301

Options as are follows:
A.) Poke Chef

Well if my opinion matters, then I would vote on A.) Poke Chef. That is, assuming that the guy is Tojuro. I wasn't able to read much of his post when he was first started out in PA (phoenix academy) because I suddenly took a very long break. Thus I hope I would get to read his posts more here ^_^  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:20 pm
shadowabyss1301

Options as are follows:
A.) Poke Chef

Alexia SeeYa
Well if my opinion matters, then I would vote on A.) Poke Chef. That is, assuming that the guy is Tojuro. I wasn't able to read much of his post when he was first started out in PA (phoenix academy) because I suddenly took a very long break. Thus I hope I would get to read his posts more here ^_^

I second this if this is the case! owob  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:58 pm
shadowabyss1301

Options as are follows:
A.) Poke Chef

If I had to pick I'd totally say B mainly because I'm interested in what you're idea is for that type of character.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:20 pm
Here is another notice for you guys:

Please make sure to write a proper length for your character posts. I have noticed members posting only one paragraph or two paragraphs with less than 5 sentences.

Remember that a full paragraph is 5-8 sentences (and I lean on the 8 sentences part). Also a proper post length is at least two good paragraphs.

Just because your character is entering an area only to leave again does not mean your post should be less than the proper length.

Other than that I will remind everyone that the plans are to start the main RP this Friday or Saturday 3nodding that is roughly 2-3 days so please make sure to finish up any RPs that you are a part of because once the date changes you will not be able to continue your RP.

Thanks! =D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:27 pm
shadowabyss1301

Options as are follows:
A.) Poke Chef

mmmm man they're both great to choose from but personally I'd like to see a Hex Maniac around here I love running into them in the games ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:11 pm
Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

o3o mk... Well, i'm back to square bloody one XD i came to this topic to settle a tie breaker, in which case a tie breaker remains XD i'll flip a coin. o3o or roll dice XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:14 pm
shadowabyss1301
Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

o3o mk... Well, i'm back to square bloody one XD i came to this topic to settle a tie breaker, in which case a tie breaker remains XD i'll flip a coin. o3o or roll dice XD

roll the dice of fate. Roll 1 4 sided die. If its even, poke chef. If its odd, hex maniac  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
shadowabyss1301 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:15 pm
Rolling to decide the character i use o3o  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games