Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:03 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

After stepping off the gummi ship, he noticed the one next to him was taken. Wasn't that the one which that red haired girl entered as soon as she finished crying? Well, it seems so, because she's long gone now. Whoa.... Well, there she goes.... makoto said, as a guy ran out covered in wounds. Guess this is the guy she was pissed at. How would she just straight up jack a guys ship like that? Guess he's gotta help them some how. I'll get it back for you. Makoto offered. Summoning his key blade, he focused, as it turned into a hovering motorcycle Alright! See ya guys! Makoto said, as he followed the ship.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:29 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi watched as Makoto flew off after Light's ship, and chuckled, "And he just arrived here too." She then brought her attention back to Light, not minding the fact that he didn't answer her question. She let out a sigh, and decided to use Tsuyoi as a means to make him go back to the Infirmary, "You know, Tsuyoi would've been really sad to know that you didn't bother healing up first before moving..."

[ooc:]

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light held his head. "That guy's gonna get himself killed. My sister isn't one to just mess with... I hope he's fire resistant."
Light brushed Shido's hand off his shoulder and looked to Shinochi. "I've already got my own kid after me. All I need is two more girl's after my head..."
He sighed and held his side. It was still bleeding, slowly but it was bleeding. "Alright, alright..." He put his free hand up. "I'll go back to the infirmary... One problem.... I don't think I can walk straight..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
DJ GhostHouse
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh well thats simple." Shido said with a wicked grin as he breathed in and blew green harmless flames over Light. Once the flames disappeared Light was no longer there. Shido had just fire mailed Light to the infirmary.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:44 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi's ears twitched as Light was covered by the flames and disappeared. She looked at Shido, scratching her head, "You could've at least warned him or..something." she wasn't worried about Light getting hurt however, he always got hurt so it wasn't worrying to her..

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:09 am
User Image
User Image

"Well that is what he gets for leaving the infirmary still injured." Shido said as he looked around. "I wonder if sophia is still here." He said as Kalen looked around as well,

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:44 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi shrugged and chuckled, "You have a good point there." she then folded her arms, her ears twitch, "Hmm...I can't sense her anywhere in the school...maybe she went to another world?" She then looked down at the ground, "I can't sense Tsuyoi either...where did she go..." her ears went down, saddened that Tsuyoi didn't inform her where she was going, if anything, she would've tagged along.

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

"SHE WHAT!" Shido yelled.
"Calm down. Eclipse is on his way and once he finds out he will probably go after her himself." Kalen said.
"No he needs to be here. He's been away to long. I have connections to the school board and i don't think they like his extended leaves of absence. No i'll go after her. I promised her i would protect her and i'll keep it."
"How? You got no ship." Kalen said as Shido grinned. Flaming wings appeared on his back and green armor appeared on his body. "Seeyah on the flip side." He said as he flew out of the hanger leaving Kalen gaping.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:11 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi watched as Shido flew up into the sky, putting her hands on her hips. She then looked at Kalen who looked surprised, "Come on, what'd you expect," she then looked back to the sky, "He is a dragon..."

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image

"Yeh well his wings are on fire.....so what are you going to do. I'm free at the moment." Kalen said putting his hands behind his head.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:08 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi shrugged, "If a certain teacher were still here, I would go back to our room and sleep for the rest of the day. But unfortunately, she still hasn't gotten me my own pair of keys." Her ears go down as she lets out a sigh, "She thinks I'll lose them or something..."

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:43 pm
User Image

"You could ask my bro. He might have them." Kalen said as he thought about it. "He is on his way back."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:19 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai's ship finally had reached the academy, parking into the hangar. Once it was parked, it opened up with Wakai walking out of it, "I'm finally back. That took longer for some reason..."
Shinochi nodded at Kalen's suggestion, "I see, all right, I guess I'll..." her ears then perked up, sensing the familiar presence nearby. Looking in the direction of the presence, she spotted Wakai walking out of a ship, "What the...Wakai?"
Hearing her name, she looked at whomever spoke, seeing Shinochi, "Oh! Shino!" she approached Shinochi, and then looked at Kalen, "Hey...you're..."
Shinochi then put her hands on her hips, her ears twitch, "Wakai! I didn't know you had a ship...let alone drive one."
She looked at Shinochi, rubbing her head, "Ahah...I can't. And it isn't mines, it was just a ship Diz lent to me. It's an autopilot ship."
"Hmm...I see...wait, why did you need-?"
Wakai then remembered that she needed to thank Diz and Sasha for telling her about what she had to do. "That's right! I need to thank a few people for helping me!" she then started to run to the office to go thank Diz first. "Sorry Shino! I'll tell you everything later!" with that, she was gone.
"Ah..." Shinochi rubbed her head, her ears go down, "Man...even Wakai's been busy huh...?"

[OOC:]

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

The ship slowed down as Kurona watched an explosion in the mirrors. Hahah! That was awesome." She laughed, tapping the steering wheel.
The Hangar door opened and she docked, taking it slowly. Kurona checked everything before she unbuckled herself. "You may now exit the cabin. Thank you for flying Hikari Gummilines. Man, this thing flew like a dream. I can't believe we almost broke Mach 2."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky"
Knux_nyan
DJ GhostHouse

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image

"Everyone has been. Tieing up loose ends before the horsemen make a move again." Kalen said with a sigh.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out