Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

Shido had snuck out of the admin office while they were briefing and come here. He saw Sophia and Jaster there and walked over. "Did i miss something?...Sophia are you ok?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:09 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Jaster sighed and held Sophia tightly as she cried into his chest.
"she's been getting beaten up lately and hasn't wanted to tell Eclipse.....she's told me but she keeps beating herself up when she said she was so strong with her keyblade but now shes a lot weaker without it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

"Oh hell no. Sophia as your friend i will not condone this behavior from our peers. I'll be your bodyguard if i have to." Shido said looking determined now.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:15 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia backed up from Jaster and summoned her scythe, her scythe looked like it was starting to break, it had already dulled

"First I lost my keyblade, now my scythe is breaking down."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image

"Wait a minute. I can fix that." Shido said as he stepped forward and placed a hand on her shoulder. "May i?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:27 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia stumbled, she felt hot.

Jaster looked at Sophia
"hey, you don't look too well." he placed his hand on her forehead
"your burning up, your fists are bloody, I think you should visit nurse Sasha."

"n....no....im ok.....really."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image

"Stubborn girl." Shido said as he shot a tiny blue fire into her forehead making her sleep as he took her in his arms before she could fall. "Can you inform Eclipse of this while i take her to the infirmary?" He asked as he carried her easily in his arms.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:15 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia seemed to be disturbed in her sleep.

Jaster nodded and sighed.
"yeah, no problem.....as long as I don't turn back into a heartless again.." he said rubbing behind his head.

He gave a quick run to the admin office.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:00 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He bit his cheek and walked in after Jaster and right back out as he ran past. "Alrighty, then."
Erin held out his hand, a drop of sweat running down his face. "W-wait up!"
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:33 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageWhile Tsuyoi was training Shiro how to use Cure, she sensed something wrong. It wasn't a problem to be panicking over, but she felt like she needed to check it out. She let out a sigh, "Damn it...now...?" she opened her palm and a book on how to use Cure appeared in her hand. She handed it to Shiro, "Sorry, you're gonna have to learn on your own for now. There's something...urgent I need to check on. You can use my dummy for as long as you want, it won't disappear until I tell it to." She turned from Shiro and started to leave the room, "Good luck." she said to Shiro as she left.
User Image

Quote:

GuardianAngel_Luna

Flippy flusters Flaky

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:15 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Shiro didn't quite know how to react. "Um...thank you!" she called as the women was walking out the door. She looked at the poor thing. It seemed so...delicate. "Well....I guess I should damage it first if I want to cure it".
Shiro summoned her blade and attacked it mercilessly. Surprisingly enough to here, the doll held up. She panted as she looked at it, all torn and battered. She went over and picked up the book on Cure which she had set down off to the side and studied it. It was basically like other forms of basic magic. Imagine it, and it will be so. The book also gave tips on how to imagine it.
Shiro sighed, closed the book, and set it down again. She raised her keyblade and pointed it at the rag doll. Her eyes closed as she imagined a warm, green glow surrounding the doll and mending it's tears. As she imagined it, it was so. When she opened her eyes, the doll was as good as new. Shiro jumped for joy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
The dummy was bouncing around while Shiro celebrated her vicotry. It kept bouncing around as it couldn't do anything else...other than move and take hits.

Quote:

GuardianAngel_Luna

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:08 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi re-entered the class, and looked in the direction of Shiro. She also looked at the dummy which seemed to be good as new. She walked over to the dummy and grabbed it, making it disappear, "So, how did it go?" she looked at Shiro, putting her hands on her hips.

[OOC: ]

GuardianAngel_Luna

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Shiro turned to look at the dummy for a quick second. It seemed to be bouncing. "Did I heal it to life or what? she wondered as Tsuyoi walked back into the room. She turned to face her as the dummy disappeared.
"It went amazing! This book helped me out so much. Thank you for letting me borrow it." Shiro beamed with pride.  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:06 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi put her hands on her hips, nodding, "Yeah, of course. You needed to learn Cure eventually. Now, you're able to be a medic...just a rookie medic though." She grabbed the book and looked at it, turning the pages, "There's also higher levels of Cure, Cura and then Curaga. But, you'll have to get used to Cure before we heighten the strength of it." She looked at Shiro, a slight exhausted look appears on her face for a second, "So, is there anything else you want to learn..?"

[OOC: ]

GuardianAngel_Luna

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games