Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:34 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca was pleased to hear he really did enjoy her food and her company just as much. She softly leans back in her chair as he finishes eating and lightly sips at his wine, Rebecca tried not to look at him too much as her mind likes to wonder when looking at him, plus she was really wanting to taste his lips after finishing her meal right now and she tried to block that thought from her mind as she looks down at her hands as she lightly plays with them.
"I know i will have something ready for them, I pretty much got every ones eating schedule down by now that I normally have food ready for them before they even come to ask for it." Rebecca says softly giving a light smile as she was getting good with her new job.

"I got the news from Andy and Desha that they are planning a wedding, they have me making up the whole menu for them and said the want a spice cake. I really am looking forward to doing that for them, might ask Ora if she would like to help me back as she seems to really like baking more" Rebecca says softly and looks at Ash with a warm smile as she makes small talk with him. She did have a lot to do, but from the stressful busy day she could use a moments break and she was going to need a little more rest soon later any way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:57 pm
Darsto_23

Ash returned her smile, unable to help himself with her, "All of it sounds wonderful Rebecca. You're finding yourself here and it shows. when I first met you, you would have panicked over making food for a wedding and certainly wouldn't have asked for help with it. You also held your own with both Vedrick and Cedric out there, something you would never have done before. You have no idea how proud I am of you, Sweetheart," he told her softly, somehow knowing she needed to hear it.

And he was right. She didn't need anyone to lean on, didn't need anyone to make her life complete. She was enough for herself and it showed. In the way she carried herself, the way she handled others around her, the way she ran the kitchen even. It showed in everything she did and he couldn't have been any more proud of her than he was in this moment.

It made it all the harder for him not to simply blurt out that he'd fallen in love with her. But he held it back for now with great effort and struggled not to ask her to bed. No. For her, he knew he'd have to do something different to prove his feelings to her. He only hoped he succeeded in the end...

He finally finished off his wine and stood as he set the glass on the table, "As much as I would love to stay right now, I really do have to check on Tamlin and find out when I can introduce him to Sebastet. So I'll have to leave you here for now and see you later, perhaps when you have the time?" he asked, letting her know he wasn't going to take advantage of her time and was only hoping she'd like to see him again. Besides, he really did have to think this one through...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca blushed a bit as he told her how proud he was of her and she could tell from the look in his eyes and the sound of his voce he really was proud of her and that really warmed her heart hearing that as he was right if she still was the person she was when she got her, how he found her as, it would be a horrible mess right now but it wasnt cause she had herself under control. "Thanks Ash, I feel proud of myself too." She says sweetly and gives him a warm charming smile.

As he started to stand and tell her he should go and deal with his things he needs to do, Rebecca softly stood and nods looking at him, part of her didnt want him to go yet, she really wanted to give him a wonderful kiss and lead him back to bed with her, but she knew it wouldn't be right and as she stood there looking at him, she realized she really was not over him. She would even just be ok with him holding her close to him and never letting go. She breaks her thought and gives him a sweet smile. "being able to see you and spend some time with you always makes my day Ash, stop by any time and if yo cant find me just ask a servant they normally know where I am most of the time. I think I am going to call it day and get some rest as I havent gotten much with all the work I have been doing, Might as well get some now while everyone is still asleep." Rebecca says softly with a warm smile. She wasn't sure if she give Ash a hug goodbye for now cause shes afraid she might not let him go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:18 am
Darsto_23

Right then he knew he had to say something or he really was going to go mad but he kept it as light and teasing as he could, "You're very tempting, Rebecca. If you only knew what was going through my head right now you'd either be blushing like crazy or throwing something at me. So, to keep my hide and my heart safe for at least a little bit longer, I'll simply wish you a good rest," he told her and moved in to give her a kiss to her knuckles then left before he did anything else.

Like taking her right there on the table...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:28 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca blushed a bit pink this time as he said that to her, she couldnt tell if he was serious or was just teasing her like always cause he used his teasing tone but his eyes read otherwise. Rebecca smiled lightly as he took her hand and kissed her knuckles, She then watched him leave, once he was gone she let out the breath she didnt realize she was holding and closed her eyes bring the knuckles at he kissed to her lips to get herself together for a moment, she then swallowed hard and took in a deep breath turning to the door now and walks out of the kitchen heading to her room as each step was hard to take as she moved father away from him, not wanting to look the direction he went as she didnt trust herself right now.

Rebecca wanted to know what was going through his head right now, what was he thinking about that would make her react one or the other way that he said, she tried her best to not get her hopes up thinking maybe he did love her and he will give her chance, but she would be a fool to think such a thing...right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:18 pm
Devossy

Valick smiles at her "Well let's get you something to eat then" Valick says lightly as he holds open the kitchen door for her and as they stepped in the room it just smelled amazing in there. As Valick looked around seeing the table full of all kinds of food and gooies and sevants all around teasting different things, Rebecca wasn't in site but her helper came over to them. "Hello come in, Rebecca has made many things for any one to try for the weddings and the ball, so go dig and taste something then fill out a card there of what you thing would be best for the ball." The servant said warmly to Valick and Ora.

Valick smiles and thanks them and looks at Ora "Well enjoy, I don't think you will be hungry any more after this" Valick says with a warm smile.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:36 pm
Darsto_23

Ora tummy growled more as she looked at the food. She wished she could cook like Becky could for then she could make wonderful food. She was better at plants and gardens then food. "very much so but what about you?" she asked looking up at up at him. She knew he was going to need to feed at one point him self too. Grabbing a plate she began to full it up as will as get some water to drink with it. The food looked amazing as she got a chair and sat in it at the bar. "I am going to have to thank Becky when I see her" she said smiling before she patted the stool beside her for him to sit too. She was happy they would get to spend more time together tonight.

(edited)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:34 pm
Devossy

Valick smiles at her "Don't worry about me, I might sample some things but ill be fine, enjoy yourself" Valick says lightly as he went to the fridge and getting himself a glass of blood and made himself a small plate of a few things to have with it knowing the fake blood tasted horrible.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:50 pm
Darsto_23

"Still you need to feed at one point so don't push your self to much" Ora said. She started to eat and her taste bubs and mouth where jumping for joy. The food was amazing as she eat it and loved every bite she took of the different things, she did not even know the name of. After she finished her first plate she went and got another one. She could not help it every thing tasted so good and there was so much of it. Grabbing a card she started to mark what she wanted at the ball. "Becky is such a good cook" she said smiling at him, "dose she cook a lot for you guys?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:51 pm
Devossy

Valick smirks at her as he joins her and softly eats and drinks the horrible cold. Blood. "I will be fine darling, don't need to worry about me, I'm doing much better then when I first got here. Ill feed fresh later, right now I'm enjoying spending time with you." Valick says softly giving her a small charmed smile.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:01 pm
Darsto_23

Ora blushed a deep red at being called darling again as she sipped her water. Even looking at his charming smile made her heart beat fast. She did not know what it was made she turned to look down at her plate and sip her water. She had one of the servants the card and thanked them for every thing. "Same I am having fun time with you around" she said as she let her hair hid her face, "we your ready we can had in to town."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:34 pm
Devossy

Valick smiles and nods as he finished his food and his glass of horrible blood. "I'm ready when you are dear. I'm glad you are enjoying your time with, its been a long time since I've gone out and did something like this." Valick says softly and gives her a soft smile. Grabing a card himself and writing a few things.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:37 pm
Darsto_23

"will now that you live on the island you can go out lots more and spend time with every one and have fun" Ora said as she slipped out of her chair. She took her plate to the skin before she moved to go stand behind him. She would wait till he was done his card before they left to head to town. She could not wait till she could do some shopping but thinking of it made her face palm her self. "We are going to have to stop by the farm" she said to him, "I left me money purse there." She often left it at home when she came to the castle for she had no use for it here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric led Sasha into t he kitchen from where they had just finished taking a a swim.

"I'm telling you, I smell food and at this rate I could eat a whole herd of deer." He smiles at her and winks playfully.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:54 pm
Col.Beowulf

Darsto_23

Devossy

Sasha just gave another soft laugh over the whole thing and gestured to the table covered with food after the servant explained it, "There you go, then. Plenty of food. Venison steaks, even. Satisfy that demon you call a stomach before I have to hear it complain again," she teased him right back.

She gave a respectful nod to Valick and Ora. She hadn't met either of them yet but vaguely remembered Valick from the courtyard, so she didn't say anything to them for now. She was still getting used to seeing other people again but hoped it didn't show too badly...

Now that she could see him better, she recognized Dancer's touch in Valick's aura and knew she'd have to offer to finish the healing he'd started. It would take a great deal off of Dancer's shoulders and would allow him to finish his own healing.

So she took in a breath and did what she'd been born to do, simply reaching a hand out to him and letting her healing energy finish what Dancer had started before moving on to the table with Cedric, hoping no one else would notice or say anything about it.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games