Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:18 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smirked as he Dancer begged for him, he glanced around for a moment to see if there were really alone and then in one swift easy move he picked Dancer off the blanket and pulled it over them, hiding them both as Michael stripped them both and took Dancer right there, not caring who heard them, just showing Dancer how much those images he gave him was such a good tease and was going to make him plead and beg for him for teasing him.

When Michael finished he softly laid on the grass with the blanket wrapped around them both and relaxed a moment letting Dancer get a breather, but Michael was not finished with him yet for the night, this was just part one of there play time, next part was going to be in there room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:33 am
Darsto_23

Dancer had to rest his head against Michael's chest as he slowly remembered how to breathe again but had to give a breathy laugh, "I think we're just going to have to take over that tower anyway... You liked that image a bit too much for me to resist," he told him when he could speak without gasping.

He raised his head to place a light kiss over his heart then nipped at his chin, "Let's go upstairs, though, and finish with what's currently running through your wonderfully naughty mind, vampire... I love it when you play with me..." he added with a very pleased half grin.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:00 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:Neutral With: No one Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Hearing about a Island of vampires Luna needed to see it with her own eyes. It took her a few good weeks to get here and she was slightly weak from her journey to this place.
Luna took a few steps before she found herself in a garden of a big castle, as she though something this big is where all the vampire might live. Luna sighed a little thinking now this was a bad idea to come here. Other vampires, smiling, joking around and just makes her feel like an odd ball around here.
Slowly she pulled her hood up covering her face as she could see other vampires just ahead but she didn't move from where Luna was, she wished to now get closer, not untill she sure this is the right place and that Luna not on the wrong Island.
" If this is the vampire Island... then... what am i going to do?. Its not like i can fit in with others. " Luna though to herself, as she wanted to just walk away from this place and just go somewhere but then again Luna never really had a place to call home, she always on the move, living under the star or the forest, living off animal blood but it could never replace her hunger for human's blood.
With that though she turned, facing her back to the gate and took a step after that step she felt dizzy, everything was spinning around her and before she knew it, Luna was on the floor, feeling so weak. Animal blood she been drinking was not helping, it could only help her for only a day or two and it tasted so bad that she could not drink the animal blood at times. The only time she drinks human blood is off the vampire hunters and really, the hunters felt like a rare thing to see now.
She seem sat up and placed her back on a tree hoping that her dizzyness would go away soon.

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:22 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca sighs a little but smiles as she folds her wings in and turns back into tattoos on her back as they would just get in the way when she is in the Kitchen for the day. She had a warm happy smile on her face as her mind couldn't help think of Ash for a moment longer as she took her time walking through the garden. Rebecca then heard someone moving up ahead of her, she looked with her bluegreen eyes that had a hint of sliver and saw a women leaning on a tree and she did not look well.

Rebecca was at her side in a flash not putting a hand on her just yet, "Miss you alright?" Rebecca asked softly, and then smelled her scent telling her she was a vampire, and looking at her face with dark circles and very pale weak skin, Rebecca knew that look all too well. The women was starving, looks like she has not had fresh human blood in awhile. "Oh dear, dont worry I am going to help you ok? You can trust me." Rebecca says in a calm voice to her as she lightly put an arm around the women's waist and took her arm and put it over her shoulder and with one easy motion Rebecca scooped her up in her arms and started to carry her to the kitchen. "When is the last time you fed fresh from a human?" Rebecca asked her calmly looking at her in her arms.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:36 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:Neutral With: No one Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

A voice, a women's voice that Luna could hear but its was slightly fading in and out sometimes. Luna opened her eyes slightly, her blue eyes looked at a women, she seem so worried but Luna heard the word trust " t....urst?.... is a hard thing to come by....." Luna had hard times trusting people when trusting people ended Luna up in a cage or almost to her death.
Because she was weak and could not move that much it was hard tell them women to put her down, it felt strange for someone picking her up and placing over someones shoulder. " F-few weeks... maybe more. " Luna said as that was hard to speak now. " y-you... dont need... to carry me... i'm ... fine " After them last words she black out for a few moments.

Darsto_23
we going to the kitchen?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:35 am
Gypsy moved into the garden at a good pace, hoping for a moment to get herself back under control before she did something she shouldn't. Especially since Lareth wasn't here to help her with that control. She stopped a few yards in to simply breathe slowly with her eyes closed, her hands opening and closing at her sides under the cloak.

She had to remind herself she why she was here, that she wouldn't be staying for long, that she didn't need to let the demon out. She never knew what her demonic half was going to do when it came out, only that it just lead to trouble for her every single time.

Why was her temper so short right now? She had no idea. Though it probably had something to do with being back here like this... She still wasn't used to being without Kal. He usually made things like this easier for her...

But he was gone, she reminded herself silently, and there was no bringing him back. Goh had sent enough pieces of him to prove that one...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:58 am
Red Gypsy

Vince lightly stepped through the stained glass door and looked around a moment with as he saw the lovely garden that Rebecca spoke of in her letters to him. He gives a light smile and looks seeing the women that greeted them. He takes in a small breath as he softly folds his hands behind his back and starts to lightly walk over to her. "You alright dear?" He says softly to her giving her a light warm smile, keeping a bit of distance not wanting to make her uncomfortable and she wished for him to leave he will.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:05 am
Darsto_23

The moment she heard someone speak, Gypsy froze in that total stillness that was usually only reserved for vampires or feline predators. She reminded herself that he didn't mean any harm and relaxed almost instantly and turned to face him, if hidden on her part.

"Sorry about that... I'm... I'm still dealing with a few things..." she thought that was a diplomatic way to phrase it, especially for her. Maybe Hal was rubbing off on her.

Then she realized she hadn't introduced herself and silently cursed over it. Kal would have remembered that part...

"I'm Gypsy, by the way... Gypsy Blade," she introduced herself but didn't offer a hand, knowing contact usually made it harder for her demon to stay where it was. That half of her liked contact a little too much for her comfort sometimes...

Especially after that bit with Tamlin... Then Ash...

Gods! Just let her forget about that last one! Gah!  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:11 am
Red Gypsy

Vince kept his light warm smile and gave a light nod as she introduced herself to him. "I'm Vince, its very nice to meet you Gypsy. You say you are dealing with a few things? Do mind if I ask if I can help you any way or do you wish to be left alone?" He says lightly keep his hands folded behind his back as he always stood up straight but looked at her with kind eyes showing he was no harm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:33 am
Darsto_23
[

Gypsy shook her head slightly, "I appreciate the offer, Vince... But it's not really something that anyone can help me with, I'm afraid... It's... It's hard to explain..." she told him softly, not even sure if there was anything that would help on this one.

But she thought he did deserve some kind of explanation after she'd left the way she had and looked around for someplace to sit. She noted a small area that had a few benches and gestured to it, "Let's sit down and I'll explain some of it as best as I can... You deserve that much, I guess," she suggested and headed that way.

She said nothing until they were both sitting down with a bit of distance between them thanks to the large bench, but even that tried her control some. But enough that she could handle this, she guessed.

"I'm not the usual kind of vampire... I was born to a sorceress and a demon a very long time ago, then sold by a maid on the night my parents were killed. I was very young so I don't remember them. Years passed and I was attacked by a rogue, turned, and became a vampire. But there was something else inside of me that I didn't find out about until just about a century ago.

"I married. He was a bit of a scamp back then, playing at being a pirate. But he was actually the younger brother of the current demon king. He didn't like me feeding from anyone else and was determined to be my only donor. But too much demon blood in me... awakened something inside of me... My father's demon blood...

"I'm actually a Hybrid... The first... And very hard to control at times... If I get too angry, or if I'm around any strong demon other than my brother-in-law... Things happen... Things I have a hard time remembering afterwards...

"Before, my husband helped me with it... But something happened... He... He died... Now it's harder to keep control, to remember how to interact with others..."
she explained it for the most part to him.

Yes, she left out lots. She didn't say much of anything about her mortal life. Too many people had different views about slavery, after all. And she just couldn't really say Kal's name anymore. A few other things... But she explained the general portions since he deserved to know that much...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:03 am
Red Gypsy

Vince nodded softly as he joined with her on the bench giving her some distance seeing she didn't want to be close to anyone right now. She knew he didn't have to tell him what she was having troubled with, but he guessed it was something about him, he always was a good listener when someone needed someone to listen too. He softly laid his hands in his lap, kept soft dark brown eyes on her as he listened to her every word of a short story of her life and about her.

As she told her this, he couldn't help think of her as how Rebecca was when she first got her powers, started to change. She was out of control then as well and it was hard for her to be around anyone. "I am sorry for your loss of your husband, and I might not know what you are going through but I have dealt with someone close to what you are dealing with. My grand-daughter Rebecca, she also is the first of her kind and when she got her powers and changed she also had a hard time getting control of it." Vince spoke soft light words as he explained to her.

"And if you don't mind me saying, it sounds like your demon blood as been locked up for a long time and wishes to come out. Not sure if this might help at all, but what I had Rebecca do is embrace it inside you, don't be scared of it, take time learn more about it. As it is not another person, it is part of you, of who you are and you are the one in control, not the it." Vince says softly and lightly leans back on the bench still sitting up straight like always, hes dark brown eyes lightly on her and the wind lightly flowing though his dark brown hair.

"Give it time dear, soon you will learn more about yourself and how to control and know when to use it at will, just don't scared of it, don't let your emotions get to you or it will consume you." Vince says softly as he has had a lot of knowledge about this stuff and study it a lot once he found out about Rebecca, to find ways to help her through it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:44 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy stood and started to pace, "I appreciate the advice but you just don't understand... Every time my demonic half has taken over... It's only got one thing on its mind and absolutely no standards. The only one it won't take on is my brother-in-law. I actually attacked Ash, for gods sake... Ash! Ew! It's like trying to seduce a blood brother," she actually shuddered in revulsion over that one as she paced, "Lareth is trying to find some way to help but he's running out of research to look into. I know it was locked up for a long time, but I have no intention of jumping the nearest males for convenience-sake just to let that part of me out for a bit to see what would happen," she rambled a bit more.

She continued to pace, hoping it would help her tire a bit and make things easier to control. Or something like that. Truthfully, now that she had someone to talk to, it all just seemed to be falling out. Okay, she was bombarding the poor man with crap he didn't need to know. But she was on a roll now and it just kept flowing.

"I did wind up in bed with Tamlin. He's just a boy. An Incubus, yes, but still a boy. I think I shot all his self-confidence out the window. I still can't remember everything, but you get the point. I let that thing out and I'm the whore of Babylon..." she stopped for a moment and thought about that one, "Actually, she was a bit more discriminating, now that I remember. Nice lady, though..." she said to herself then shook her head with a heavy sigh as she started pacing again.

"Before him was a couple of guards I swore to secrecy. Lareth would have killed them over it and it wasn't their fault... But before my husband died, he could control it whenever it came out. After we got the first piece of him back, I went a bit insane... Lareth had to lock me in, I tore up the building. I even broke the bed. Doing the training area over at the fort helped some, but there were a few slip ups... If I try to do anything with it, it just takes over and tries to screw the nearest male," she paused again and wince, "Or males... Or females" she added with a heavy sigh and kept pacing.

"The only place I can move around without this blasted cloak on is back in the demon realm. They're used to aura's like mine. They were actually just like my demonic half when they first came into being. But over here, if I go without the cloak, I wind up getting jumped by everyone. Both genders too. I don't mind females as lovers, but I prefer men. I was taught very well on how to handle both after my virginity was sold, but I've always been partial to men," she was seriously rambling by this point or she would never have said anything about her life as a slave. Too many people just didn't understand it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince softly sat there in silence as he kept his dark brown eyes softly on her, as she stood and paced, letting her get out all that she needed to say not minding to listen at all. He felt sorry that she was going through this and the one person that helped her stay in control is now gone, but he had to admit it was a bit funny to him that is all her demon side wants from people, which is not really such a bad thing but he knows people can get badly hurt if so.

"Well I have to admit that is very interesting and not what I thought your demon side wanted, but in a way you have to know that is not so bad unless it gets out of hand where it kills people doing that." Vince says lightly and then softly stands looking at her.

"I have dealt with strong auras before, Rebecca had one at one point herself as she was going through her first change, but I have to say I hate that you have to hid yourself under that cloak. If you don't mind seeing if I can handle being near you without your cloak?" He asked lightly but fully understand if she says no.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:27 pm
Darsto_23

User ImageGypsy was a bit startled to hear him speak again. She'd forgotten he was there for a moment. Then he asked if she'd take off the cloak to see if he could handle it and hesitated. But if he thought he could handle it, she was willing to give it a shot.

She reached one gloved hand up and undid the clasp. She hesitated again but reached up to push the hood back and shrugged it from her shoulders to let it pool on the ground at her feet. She was revealed wearing a set of fighting leathers with daggers strapped to her thighs and forearms and a sword hilt peeking over her right shoulder. Her flame-colored hair fell down her back in a single braid to the tops of her thighs. Her features were delicate and exotic, lips naturally tinted a beautiful shade of red, high cheek bones, eyes with a slight upward tilt at the outside corners and a shade of blood-red crimson. Her top was a corset-type that held her modest breasts contained but still managed to show them off, pants that rode low on her hips and hugged her muscular legs and ended in boots that laced up to mid-thigh that helped secure the daggers there, leather gloves covered her hands to just below the dagger sheaths at her forearms.

Her skin was pale but carried a slight gold tint thanks to her time under the sun in the demon realm. All of her was a package perfect for seduction and fighting and wrapped in an aura of pure seduction that was the trademark of the older demons.

She blinked at him a moment, letting him look at her as he'd wanted but her face showed how nervous she was about this...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince's reaction on his face did not change as he softly stood there his dark brown eyes softly looking her over and then returned to look her in the eyes showing he was not a perv and was not going to make feel uncomfortable, don't get him wrong he though she was very stunning and can understand why anyone would want to jump her.

Vince then looked at his wrist at the bracelet he was wearing as it was all yellow gold woven like a braid and had ruby gems all around it. The ruby's started to glow bright as he stood next to her, he smiles softly and looks back at her. "Well you help me prove this works. I got this made a long time ago by a good friend of mine, I have had many troubled times running into people with strong auras like yourself and what this dose, it takes that persons aura from me so I don't get affected by it." He says lightly with a pleased light smile on his face. "Don't get me wrong though my dear, you are quite lovely but you don't not need to be nervous around me." He says softly  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games