Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smirks looking over at the package, "Hmm I am curious too see it but I think I keep it as a surprise for the day. I have to say I am really looking forward to this ball, being able to hold you in my arms and I lead you around the Dance floor. Its has been a long time since I have gotten to enjoy a good party like this and I always love dressing up for them." Michael says lightly and smiles at Dancer holding him lovingly in his arms, he couldn't be any happier then he is right now with Dancer being to have someone to call his is the best thing every.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:56 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer would have loved to stay in Michael's arms but he knew he had one little hiccup on it, "As much as I would love to continue this today, Michael... My cat needs to be let out for a couple of days... Full moon thing... So I wanted to let you know that even if I don't seem like it, I'm still listening to you. I usually run with Dev for it out in the forest, but I'll be staying with you for this one. I just thought you should know. It'll hit tonight, I just don't want you to be too surprised when I don't shift back," he explained to him, knowing he had until nightfall before his shift, when his cat and it's instincts would take over for a few days.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:47 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles and nods giving his love a sweet kiss "that's alright love, I don't mind getting to play with your kitty side for awhile. If you want I can go running with you in the forest? I'm sure I can keep up with you." He says giving him an offer as he knows his cat side would enjoy it insted of being cooped up in a room. Michael was a little excited for this as well, he loves when Dancer is in his cat form just as much as his seal form and he was really attracted to the purring.

Michaels thoughts were then interuppted by Andys words, he opened his mind to Dancer so he can hear what Andy had to say about what is going on and that Desha wanted them to check on Sebastet. "Well love looks like its time to get dressed." Michael says getting up with Dance and goes to get dressed and grabs his sword just in case putting his hair up in a pony tail.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:50 pm
Darsto_23
Sorry for the short post, but I'm all over the place right now.

Dancer considered briefly then simply shifted over to his snow leopard, his collar staying on him for it. That done, he moved to sit beside the door to wait for Michael to open it. With his cat so close to the surface, it would be better for him to move around like this so he didn't lose it at a wrong moment.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:57 pm
Red Gypsy
its fine I understand. I'm on my phone right now so I'm doing the best I can lol

Michael finished getting ready as he walked out seeing Dancer in his cat form sitting by the door waiting for him. Michael had to smile seeing Dancer like that with his collar and tag on. Michael walked over to the door and petted his love on the head and opened the door for him "Alright let's try her bedroom first I guess" Michael says not sure where Sebastet was at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:59 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a small huff and purred at the pet then lead the way up the stairs to her room.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:30 pm
Darsto_23

When they got back to the room this time and the door closed behind them, Dancer put his back to it and pulled Michael in for a hungry kiss. The playtime in the courtyard had set off his desire and waiting to come back here had only made him hungrier for his lover.

He reached down and slid his shorts off then reached for Michael's shirt to rip it down the middle so he could set his nails into his chest, unable to hold onto his patience any longer...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael growled playfully kissing Dancer back as he pulled him into a kiss and then started to remove there clothing. When undress Michael took over as he couldn't help give into his love as he was wanting him just as badly from there playtime and feeling Dancer's warming skin as he was close to his change, was just even more inviting to a vampire as they always enjoyed the warmth as they were always so cold.

Michael enjoyed his lover all around the room and once they were done, they both had amazing love marks on each other and Michael wished he didn't heal so fast, he wanted to wear his lover's love marks like Dancer could and show off to everyone just how much he enjoys his love just as much as Dancer dose. Michael laid on the bed holding Dancer as he was a bit out of breath a bit himself as he just went all out that time with Dancer and knowing Dancer being a lot stronger now as he gets very close to his change. "I have to say, we need to do that every time close to the full moon" Michael teased and smiled at Dancer, kissing his head.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:49 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a breathy chuckle as he rested with his head on Michael's chest, "That's a deal... Happens once a month... No problem," he gasped out. He was exhausted now but loved it, along with every mark on him. He was also deliciously sore by now, but had to admit that it was totally worth it.

He knew he'd likely fall asleep soon and shift while he slept, but he fought off sleep just long enough to get a few more moments of cuddling. Unfortunately, sleep kind of snuck up on him and pulled him in. Just a few minutes later, a snow leopard was sleeping with his head resting on Michael's chest...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:09 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiled as Dancer laid his head on his chest and cuddled with him for a moment, he then looked at his love in his arms seeing sleep has come to him and smiled watching him for a moment then he changed to his cat form as he slept. Michael smiled even more as he started to lightly brush his fingers though his lover's fur, he loved everything about Dancer and always enjoyed cuddling him in any form he was in. Michael snuggled his big lover kitty to him and closed his eyes willing to rest with him for awhile, he thought about joining in on helping Sebastet but till she gets her he will just relax with his love.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:24 pm
Darsto_23

As they slept, Dancer's temperature rose a bit more. He also started kneading Michael's chest in his sleep while giving off a loud rumbling purr. Anyone else would have bolted from the bed the moment those claws went to action, or at least put them somewhere safer.

As it was, Michael was going to have some interesting marks on him when he finally got out of the room. Not to mention a bit of a hard time explaining them since injuries to a vampire made by a shifter in animal form tended to stay around for a while...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 pm
Red Gypsy

As Dancer's temperature and purr started, Michael smiled in his sleep as he cuddled his love even closer to him not even noticing that his love was clawing him a bit in his sleep. As Michael moved Dancer closer to him loving the feeling of his purr and warm body against him, once of Dancer's paws went around Michael and started to kneading his back as well as his chest.

As Michael woke awhile later, he groaned a little as his body stung a little, he softly opened his eyes and looked where he was stinging seeing claw marks on his body from Dancer while they were sleeping, He just smiled to seeing them and relaxed holding his love some more. He knew those claw marks would take a bit to heal for him being a vampire as any bite or claw marks from a were tend to take a bit longer for vampires to heal from, for very young vampires a bit or a scratch could be deadly to them, but Michael will be just fine.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:04 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer woke up and raised his head to stare at the door for a moment, thinking he'd heard voices out in the hallway. But he caught Sebastet's voice and relaxed, laying back down.

He assumed, of course, that since Sebastet was in the hallway, everything was fine. He had no idea that who she was speaking to were the bad guys. So he simply shifted his head to nuzzling Michael a bit then lowered his head to lick at the marks he'd left on the vampire's chest, feeling a bit bad that he'd marked him up like that in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:40 am
Red Gypsy

Michael softly opened his eyes as he laid there lightly half awake to the world, seeing Dancer look at the door he listened himself, hearing Sebastet as well, but did not recognize the other two there. As Dancer laid his head back down and started to lick his claw marks, he smiles and softly runs his hands through his lover's few over his body, "It's alright love, I don't mind it." Michael says softly to him, he tried to listen to what they were saying but Dancer's purring wasn't helping very much.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:12 am
Darsto_23

Dancer accepted Michael's words and nuzzled him again before they were interrupted by Blade simply opening the door to their rooms and rushing into the bedroom.

She slid to a stop when she saw them in the bed and swore very creatively, "Damnit! Why does he have to be in animal form right now?!" she complained at the end of her swearing and looked at Michael, "Sebastet's locked in downstairs. Lio went in after her and got locked in too. But I could smell two other men who had to have gone in there with her. I'd say get the key to the door, but the problem is that the main door was ripped off and the secondary door locked them in. There's no key to that one," she explained as simply as she could through her panic over the situation.

That got Dancer to stop purring instantly and he revealed that there was only one way to get the secondary door open through his bond with Michael. They would have to go get Cassius, the Siren, to open it. It was the only way since he'd helped put up the spells on the room in the first place. No one else could get inside. Not even the Goddess...

He got up and dropped to the floor, then waited for Michael to get up and dressed as he considered the best way to help. So he silently suggested that Michael go downstairs with Blade and keep an eye on the door while Dancer ran for Cassius. He was faster than either of them in his animal form, after all, and Sebastet and Lio would need Michael and Blade's help when they got the door open.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff