Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Dante heard Kyrie sneeze and sighed."Here in case you have any cuts...and you may want to take a shower to warm up."said Dante."Cause if you get sick Nero would kill me."
Dante looked back at Vergil's room."I got to keep an eye on Vergil...I may need to him to the hospital...sometime this week...or sooner."said Dante as he walked out.I should probably call to make an appointment for him though.thought Dante.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Kyrie listen to Dante, then mention if she get sick, Nero will kill him. She watch him leave, she look at her wet pajama, then she sneezed. Looks like Dante is right, she need to take a shower to keep herself warm. She cover the silk blanket for Nero, then she head to the bathroom and taking a shower.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 pm
Dante was at his desk rubbing his temples."Ugh...I have a headache..."said Dante.I'm glad I can keep control of my dark side after mom calms me down...geez I can't believe I almost killed Vergil...that sucks...cause I can't kill him like I did before.thought Dante.As Dante was thinking that he sneezed three times in a row.Cr*p...I caught a cold...thats what I need now!...first my brother is injured and now this... great!thought Dante.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

After the warm shower, Kyrie dry herself and change into warm fuzzy pajama and walk back to the room, still Nero is sleeping. Kyrie hope she didn't catch cold as she cover herself in the blanket and slept next to her boyfriend.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:42 pm
Dante just stayed at his desk trying to get rid of his headache.Dante laid his head down on his desk and tried to sleep but he just kept sneezing.God this sneezing is driving me crazy!"thought Dante until he was about to scream until he coughed up a storm.Correction...both the coughing and the sneezing are going to drive me nuts!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

By the morning came, Nero woken up and sat up. He saw his angel sleeping as he stroke her cheek, but he notice her face is heating up, it scares him as he place his left hand on her forehead, Kyrie has a fever. Nero gasp, "Oh, no no no. How does she get sick?" he almost shouts as he pace himself back and forth, until he hear her sneeze. He stopped and look at Kyrie, wondering how did she caught cold.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

✗Since the Emperor's death...
✗His own daughter must live...

The Empress walk in the street, during the heavy rain,she didn't catch colder from her wolf demonic blood. She look at Devil May Cry Shop, she can smell them as she soften her eyes, it's been two thousands years since she and her friend met Sparda. She walk towards to the door, "Sons of Sparda, so the rumors are true... they are survived long ago." Ayame thought about Dante and Vergil, she let Mitsuki go to play around because she's on training on wolf form, in order to master Chirasengo by both Miko and Demonic.

... If I see no love✗
... You don't understand humans✗

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:25 pm
Dante was still fast asleep on his desk with a puddle of drool next to his arm.Dante all of a sudden started another coughing storm and it wouldn't stop.Dante woke up and sniffed."D*mn...I ended up sick....this is just perfect!"shouted Dante with a stuffed nose and not knowing Nero was awake.I hope I didn't wake Nero,Kyrie,or Vergil up.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:28 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame arrive at the door, then she kick the door open by strong force. She walks inside and smelling the half-demons, "I better find them and leave before her grandfather will find her for something." she muttered walking around the shop barefooted. She notice Eva's picture frame as she pick it up, wondering who is the woman.

... If I see no love✗

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero heard Dante's shouting as he quickly change his pants into blue jeans and red tank top, he stomp towards to him to make him quiet, when he arrive at the office and heard the door slammed. He froze himself and run towards it and see the woman, knowing she's a demon. "Okay, just who the h*ll are you and why are in my uncle and dad's shop?" he ask her in sarcastic tone to make her very mad.
Kyrie woken up and begin to cough heavily, she begin to lay down on the bed, knowing she needs to rest for a bit.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:55 pm
Dante looked at Nero and the woman."Ignore his sarcastic tone Miss...welcome to my shop,the name's Dante...and that kid over there is my nephew,Nero."said Dante trying ti hide his cold."and you are Miss?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame heard two voices and look at Dante and Nero, she doesn't say anything to them as she kept her forest eyes in focus. She's not very impress about Dante's flirtious joke, but she can smell his illness, "Nice try Son of Sparda, but I smell your cold. Although, I'm Empress Ayame as you probably didn't know that I met your father long time ago." she exposed his coldness and introduce herself as she made a wolfish smile.

... If I see no love✗

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero is getting really annoyed by Dante, but restrain himself. He listen to the Wolf Empress, then he widen his blue eyes as she revealed that she met Sparda long ago. He look at Dante for a moment, then he almost gave him "we will talk later" look as he left to check on Kyrie. When he enter their room, he check her fever as he sigh and look at her sleeping, "I hope you will be feel better, Kyrie."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:07 pm
Dante jerked back in surprise.S-She sensed m-my cold?!thought Dante as he saw his nephew's look so he stuck his tongue out at Nero then turned towards the shop's guest."So you knew my father,Miss Ayame?"asked Dante as he looked towards Vergil's room.I should probably check on Vergil toothought Dante.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:18 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie woken up slowly and turn her head to see Nero sitting there and looking at her worried. Nero saw her awake as he got up and place his right arm on her head, "Hey, you feeling okay?" he ask her softly to make sure she's getting better. She lightly smile at him, "I'm... I'm okay, but... I guess I'm just caught cold on the rain." she replied as she cough in between. Nero hear her answer, then he held her, "Please, be better soon." he whisper to her soothing, Kyrie smiled and laid her head on his chest.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games