Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] No Return Ch. 1: The Flight of The Lady (Start.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is our Most Valuable Roleplayer
  1.) Cley Pureholm-- The Paladin dishing out all the damage.
  2.) Justice Blackwell-- The Monk/ranger who is taking on the other side of the battlefield.
  3.) Tehila-- The Bard who is motivating us all and gave the Pally a weapon!
  4.) James-- The Sorcerer pin cushion!
  5.) Hur' Oc-- The Fighter who isn't fighting, but hark he bears the gift of weapons retrieval!
  6.) Lad Sherlock -- The Paladin/Sorcerer pin cushion who took out one opponent in about the goriest way possible.
  7.) Ziya-- The Druid pin cushion who is casting spells and keeping the client safe from beneath a table!
  8.) The DM-- Who is sending wave after wave of enemy at you and making your characters life miserable!
  9.) The Fat Spellcaster guy from earlier who disappeared-- He's important don't forget him.
  10.) The innocent onlooker who is stalking this thread and only voting in this poll for the gold.
View Results

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:22 pm
(Sure ^_^ )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:06 pm
((This would be part of next round. I'm honestly hoping to rely again on Hur' Oc being scarier than a prom date pregnancy.))

Hur' Oc picked up his claymore, a wicked smile spreading across his face "So I take it you all shop at the same store? Some people think it's tacky when couples dress alike, I think it's just precious..." He paused with a chuckle examining his sword before continuing, "You might as well drop the twig spitting plywood kitty craft and surrender. Pray you're smart enough to understand what you've stepped in. Unless you're a foaming at the mouth god wad, then you just need to foam while I put you down."  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:21 pm
(Thursday we move on. I think Laeless was hacked.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:29 pm
{Oh. That sucks, but it certainly appears as such, judging by his appearance and post history...}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 pm
(If I see no post by the time I return from work I'm striking him from the campaign.

Tehila can post in the meantime.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:48 pm
{So, quick question before I act, DM - Can I use Combat Expertise while making an attack roll for an Aid Another action or when using a combat maneuver, such as trip?}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:50 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
{So, quick question before I act, DM - Can I use Combat Expertise while making an attack roll for an Aid Another action or when using a combat maneuver, such as trip?}

(Naw, thats for full attacks only. I think. I'll double check.

Edit: Yurp. So it can only be used during a full attack action.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:55 pm
Initiative Order:
Cley=Nat 20
PVT 1: 20=Nat twenty (Almost Dead)
Justice
Ziya
Lad
PFC 2: 18+1=19
Hur'Oc: 18+1=19
Leader: 10+4=14
James: 8+4=12
PVT 2: 10+1=11
PFC 1: 9+1=10

Tehila
Gunny 1: 5+3=8
Gunny 2: 5+3=8
Srg: 3+3=6 (Still standing, but damaged)
Extra: 2+2=4

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:21 pm
User ImageCley using her rapier far more effectively than she ever could gave Tehila a little bit of a cat-like grin. Surveying the battlefield a bit, she sized up the leader as still a likely threat who was just about to make Cley's life (or her own, maybe) very difficult, and she'd really rather not have that. Fortunately, she knew what she was doing, maybe, hopefully. Drawing her whip (which the silly folks hadn't even considered to be a threat), she cracked it at the leader's ankle, doing her best to knock him over while being as protected as possible. She continued to sing her little ditty while she did so, because the party needed all the morale they could get, especially after that cute sorcerer just kind of spaced out there...

{Going to be making a trip attack with my whip (15' reach means I should be able to hit the leader without moving by my reckoning). +10 bonus thanks to the masterwork and bardic music, and I'll take a -1 penalty to use Combat Expertise to at +2 to my AC. So that's a +9 trip attempt versus his Combat Maneuver Defense, and Tehila's AC is increased to 21 for the round. I certainly hope a 28 on my Trip roll trumps his CMD. Also, using a free action to maintain my Inspire Courage, so everyone still has a +2 Attack and Damage.}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:25 pm
{BTW, any chance that with James gone, something could even up the odds a bit more on our end? I assume you originally balanced the encounter versus all 7 of us...}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 am
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
User ImageCley using her rapier far more effectively than she ever could gave Tehila a little bit of a cat-like grin. Surveying the battlefield a bit, she sized up the leader as still a likely threat who was just about to make Cley's life (or her own, maybe) very difficult, and she'd really rather not have that. Fortunately, she knew what she was doing, maybe, hopefully. Drawing her whip (which the silly folks hadn't even considered to be a threat), she cracked it at the leader's ankle, doing her best to knock him over while being as protected as possible. She continued to sing her little ditty while she did so, because the party needed all the morale they could get, especially after that cute sorcerer just kind of spaced out there...

{Going to be making a trip attack with my whip (15' reach means I should be able to hit the leader without moving by my reckoning). +10 bonus thanks to the masterwork and bardic music, and I'll take a -1 penalty to use Combat Expertise to at +2 to my AC. So that's a +9 trip attempt versus his Combat Maneuver Defense, and Tehila's AC is increased to 21 for the round. I certainly hope a 28 on my Trip roll trumps his CMD. Also, using a free action to maintain my Inspire Courage, so everyone still has a +2 Attack and Damage.}

(Leader is behind a table ... trip not gonna happen on the leader due to impossibility of the obstacle. I mean you could if you feel like going for an 13 vice that 28, but your better off aiming to trip soldier #5.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 am
{Being underneath a table didn't help keep Ziya from being shot by a crossbow bolt, and I don't have to exactly hit the guy's leg (though the table shouldn't prevent that if I was ducking anyway). I could just as easily wrap the whip around his arm or neck and drag him down. I don't see why the table would prevent me from knocking him over at all. He's at least a credible threat - the other soldier is pathetic. Is the table just a solid block of wood? There's space above and below it that a whip could crack through and knock him over.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 am
(( Alright, so lets get technical then shall we? The leader is 17.5ft away according to the map, if you move in front of Cley you could trip him no problem, if you move diagonally down to the southwest corner of the map you have the table post in your way, which is your problem now as well. These are not 4 legged tables, they are single legged in the middle. 3.5ft x3.5ft leg to support the 15 ft long table.

And your compensation for losing a member shall come when your done with this fight.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:20 pm
{Fair enough. I'll take a 5' step to the northwest to be next to Cley and whip him good. It's not like he won't be on the floor anyway.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PupSage rolled 5 20-sided dice: 16, 4, 5, 2, 14 Total: 41 (5-100)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:22 pm
Soldier 5 is going to use his sword to attack Justice ... 16+7 Hit!

Soldier 6 is going to try to move off of the ice and attack Lad with his crossbow. Miss

Soldier 7 is going to attack Ziya, then attack Justice. Double misses

Extra Soldier is going to run along the side of the counter opposite Hurr'Oc and fire a bolt at him. 14+5 = Miss

COUNT DRAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The count crawls out from below the table and begins to cast what seems to be a powerful spell, while shouting to the others to be careful.

((I created this spell, its a modified wall of stone, but its wall of wood instead all rules apply, wall is 10 in thick, and 200ft long.))

Now the spell activated and began with a cracking noise near the bathrooms, suddenly wood began bursting throughout the room, separating the soldiers from the party, but unfortunately one remained, the one that had been attacking Justice was to close to her to block him, but now only one opening remained, so they could choose. "We can either go to the command room or gang up on them and take em all one by one, your alls choice. I can only do that so many times. If we run I'll seal the exit behind us We should head towards the command room and fin out what the hell is going on."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff