Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Village Crevice :: Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:23 pm
Howaido traveled past the gates at a high speed with Ash, Eziel, and Jin behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[The Doctor, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

----------From the Office----------

The crevice was all sloshy as the trio appeared, making their way carefully to the closed door. Jumping up along the supports, they made their way up to the local offices. Checking in with the stationed ANBU there, a report wafted by noting the completed assembly of seige weapons, pointing at the far off outpost. Slapping her right hand on the table, she shouted, "Fire!"

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:29 pm
Lilith sped in, waved high at Six, Two, and One, and headed for the office.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

Sarus walked towards the crevice happily with Jiro by his side. His new found friends had given him some souveneirs from the island. One of them, is a a long red staffe with golden endings tht he can use for practice and battle. They give him a list of scrolls of their summoning jutsus, and many more things. All of th elittle and uninteresting things were tucked away in Sarus' backpack with his sand. He hugged his new staff to his chest and even swinging it around a few times as he made his way into the village.

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai started to cough up more blood when he now got into the village. Alucai walked into the crevice and tried to make his way towards the hospital where he could try and figure out what to do.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

Sarus dashed through the crevice at high-speed; carrying his gifeted staff.

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

As Sarus approached the gates, he had feeling that the person he was looking wasn't in Suna. Since he doesn't have any skills in hunting down someone, he knew someone that did. Sarus quickly bit his finger and wiped the blood across his palm. "Summoning no Jutsu !" From a puff of white smoke, came the giant monkey king Enma. "Why did you call me here?" "For a ride of course and I need you to find grande fratello." Sarus eagerly hopped on the shoulders of Enma as he led the way.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:21 pm
Bast appeared on top of the Gates and signaled for the guards to close the inner walls. While they were doing so, she busied herself with informing the heads of the watch of the coming spar. They quickly evacuated the outer wall, hiding any non-essential ANBU.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:33 pm
Howaido arrived after some time and nodded,"Im ready now, none of them got hurt so, they are in top shape to go I think. I would prefer you save taijutsu for the larger summons, though." He bit his thumb and formed the seals for the technique and planted his hands,"Kuchiyose no jutsu." Within seconds the large forms of Gamakichi and Gamatatsu appeared,"Yo... that your sensei that was watching us earlier there." Howaido nodded,"Well, come on little bro, she wants to fight I think, is that right?" Gamatatsu walked up to Howaido and yawned,"Howaido do you have any snacks?" He nodded and pulled out of his pouch, he was accustom to feeding him after battle to keep him focused but he figured his hard work and this special occassion was an exception,"Fight hard Gamatatsu." Gamakichi focused and then asked,"Say Howaido how strong is this lady?" He blinked as the reply came clear,"A.... Sannin..... shouldnt pops be handling this!?" Howaido grimaced again and turned away slightly, he knew gamabunta would never help him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:39 pm
Bast stretched and prodded her headband. She turned in to the metal of the headband using Shinranbanshou Douka no Jutsu immediately, and then strolled over to the waiting toads.

"Are you ready?" she asked, looking slightly bored. "I don't have all day, you know. Just come at me whenever you feel like you should."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:46 pm
[Is that your one ninjutsu?]

Gamakichi gulped and shook his head,"Yo here we go I guess, come on Gamatatsu!" Gamatatsu was too slow to understand the meaning of the word Sannin and so he was slightly less worried. Both toads began their assault, one using water pistol the other using toad oil fireball, a stream of oil and fire from Gamakichi and a stream of water from the other. Howaido crouched and watched the fight, he gripped his hands together tightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:53 pm
((Yes. That's the only one I'll need. =o))

Bast ran forward as soon as Gamakichi made his exclamation, the two attacks splashing against each other harmlessly behind her. With the two occupied with their current Jutsu, Bast took the opportunity to launch a kick toward Gamatatsu's chest. She was using just enough strength to knock the young toad out, but even so, his sternum would probably crack if the movement hit.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:02 pm
[Can I help them? Like theres certain jutsu they cant use with out me can I perform those?]

Gamatatsu barely dodged it as the force of both attacks exploded and sent him rolling as Gamakichi jumped away. Gamakichi then shrunk to the smaller size when he was young and headed for Gamatatsu to hope into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:09 pm
((That's not using only summons, is it? =o))

Bast, too, was propelled forward by the force of the explosion, and by using this extra velocity, she was able to quickly close the distance between her and Gamatatsu. With her steel body her attacks would hurt anyways, but her increased speed meant that the palm coming for the young toad's chest would knock the creature out of commission for a while as it healed. Gamakichi was closing in as well, and with her other arm, Bast made a lunge for the small toad, aiming to close her fingers around its body and throw it in to the ground.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:15 pm
"No more guys, this is unfair...." he muttered to himself as Basts attack would only hit smoke and the two would disappear instantly Gamatatsu only suffering part of the attack before he was whisked away. As he formed a double summon he planted his palms again,"Kuchiyose no jutsu." Gamakiri came out in all his glory facing off against Bast,"Oh my... what a horrid thing... this cant be my Howaido-chans sensei, no no, this wont do." The drag queen toad spoke shaking its webbed hand at her, though a second later right directly above her a cloud of smoke dispersed. Literally a centimeter from her head Gamahiro fell from the sky with crushing force in not even a seconds time to at least flatten the woman a bit. It would be quite fast even for Bast to react but with that steel body it might just make a thin human shaped crater out of her with little harm.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games