Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

~Xx~Baiser_Da_La_Mort~xX~

As he was pushed into the tower, Drake saw the dark man grab the pistol away from the captian, throwing him high into the air as he created a spear out of his arm, slicing up the rest of the squad with a laugh or two. As he landed on his back, Drake saw the doors close, groaning in pain as he noticed a portal appear, groaning as he felt the darkness get closer,"Go...I need to stay...he knows me..I feel like I've been here before...Just go."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:04 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena changed back in time to see Drake and shook her head. " No! Drake please, I'm not losing you again." She said going towards him slowly.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:17 am
Mxyzptlk
User Image
"oh boy ... not them please i'm begging ya" Mxy said as the portal moved closer and a large vacume sucked Mxy into it and kept going to get the other two into the 5th Dimention  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:53 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena felt the portal start pull her in and tried to reach out for Drake but got pulled away. She was pulled into the 5th dimension with Mxy.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image

User Image

As he was being pulled in he noticed that his claws are glowing with a strange aura as he jumped toward the portal, slicing threw it which closed the portal so that he wouldn't go threw it. Seeing the dark man kick the door in, Drake ran up the staires, disappearing within the darkness of the shadows. His right arm turned back to normal as he hid under the reackage of the tower, noticing the man come up.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:24 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
though it looked like they were in the tower, it was odvious they were in the 5th dimention, considering the scenery looked like an abstract wonderland. Mxy was quietly panicing as sudunly a large booming voice called out his kname as a large bord of men floated in the air above them that looked like Mxy "you highnesses ... i can explain" he said in a studer "silence Mxyzptlk for this time you've gone to far ... we've overlook your mischif making before but you delebretly interfiered in the lives of the 3D's but producing an energy sheild when they could have easily defended themselves ... this is the utmost law any 5th dimentional must uphold ... because you interfeared the only punishment ... is death"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:34 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

When Athena herd what they were going to do to Mxy her eyes widened. " Don't kill him! He was trying to help me and Drake. And he was only doing that to protect Drake so he could get his memory back. I asked- well told him he should help, so if you want someone to blame. Blame me." Athena said to them, hoping it would help.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:01 am
Mxyzptlk
User Image
"this is no concern of yours 3D" one of the men said as another looked at him "maybe but she does have a point ... interfearence or not, saving a life hardly seems a just reason for execution" he said as the other man slowly nodded "hmm ... yes ... but we cannot let this go unpunished ... tell me Mxyzptlk ... you have a favortism of the 3rd dimention correct?" he asked as Mxy struggled to answer "w-w-well yeah ... i do" he said as the two muttered to themselves and Mxy was just as nervous "it is decided then ... you are hereby banished to the 3rd dimention under the supervision of this 3D and her friend" he said looking through the portal as if it were a telivision to Drake "you claim to have wanted to save their lives ... then that is what you shall do, we have observed what you 3 dimentionals call "heros" and this one along with her seem to be prime examples of the word" he said as Mxy looked at them as they left "wait wait .... what does that suposed to mean?" he asked as one of the men stayed behind to answer him "it means until further notice, you will join these two heros and aid them ... and no mishief on any 3-ds .... prahaps this will grow on you to stop your mishief ... we can only hope ... your free to go back to your home dimention ... both of you" he said with a smile and dissapeared along with the other one whilst, Mxy's jaw droped to the floor, litteraly  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:38 am
User Image

User Image

As the blades were swung, Blaze hit his blade against his light side's Angelic Arm which when they collided, they made red and white sparks. Blaze swung from below, only to be dodged and hitting him against the face. As he laughed from the pain, he created a gun out of his left arm that use to be a shield, firing 6 shots at once which had an explosive on each shot. Dodging each shot, his lightside, used his light spirit to push him threw the walls, only to be caught by Blaze's dark spirit. As he was thrown back in, he was ready to swing again at his lightside's face, only to be stopped by his dark side,"Let...me...Kill him...."
Within his mind he heard a message from someone special to him which he just stopped, laughing as he used his spirit to push his lightside to the wooden ground, disappearing from action, leaving behind nothing beside a recked room and a keychain.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:48 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

After the men left Athena turned to Mxy, smirking. " Well would you look at that! I just saved your life, and now you get to stay in the real world. Looks like you owe me now. " She said and laughed shaking her head. She smiled at him. "Just kidding. You don't owe me anything, as long as Drake gets his memory back, we're even. Okay?" Athena stuck her hand out, waiting for him to shake it.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:02 am
Mxyzptlk
User Image
thinking about this, Mxy had alot to consider. he liked the 3rd dimention because he had fun pulling pranks, now he's expected to be a hero and make friends. it realy was a new experiance for him, even for when he produced the sheild he never was like tha before. ooking at Athena's hand he reluctently shook it "ok ... its a good thing they didnt take my powers" he said as he opened the portal to find Drake in a messy room "realy good thing ... hang on toots, this is gonna be kinda rough" he said as the portal swallowed them and they were instantly transported back to the 3rd dimention "wow ... cant believe that worked ... and we didnt merge into a freakish two-headed mutant so plus for that" he said as he flew over to Drake and snaped his fingers as a bucket of water apeared over his head and spashed onto him  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:11 am
User Image

User Image

Getting up, he saw his friends come back from the 5D realm which he felt a nasty headache in his brain. Not getting up, Drake just sat there on some reckage which he thought was very comfy,"You know...I hate headaches...."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:25 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena looked at Drake and signed. He still doesn't remember me. What if he never does? She tried to shake that thought out of her head but it just hung there. Athena sat on the ground signing again and put her hands over her face. " This is hopeless Mxy. I don't think he's ever going to remember. "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:39 am
Mxyzptlk
User Image
"maybe this place just isnt a strong memory for him ... maybe if you take him to like his old home or something" he said as he heard sirens outside as Scotland Yard arived and UNIT was no where to be found "uh oh ... we got copers ... Athena, you better help Drake up and we need to get out of here before they put us in the pokey"

(go down to the ground exit wink )  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:34 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena just felt defeated. " But I don't know where his old home was! We met here! I don't-" She saw cut off by the sirens and stood up, walking over to Drake with her hand out stretched to help him up. "We need to get out of here."

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games