Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:10 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Nephilim | Theme:Here | Mood:Suspicious, Alert
In the end, its not the years in your life that count, but the life in your years.- Abe Lincoln
The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits.-may have been said by Albert Einstein

++

Adonael turned around as he felt the presence move away from him. He turned around and waited in the alley to meet whoever it was that was following him. No attack had been made so perhaps he wasn't an enemy?

A dark presence was felt that was approaching him. "No need to hide or tail me anymore." He said in calm manner. "If you have no troubles with me, I have no troubles with you." He stated. Adonael kept his wits about him being aware of his surroundings. He didn't want to draw any attention to himself. He began to plan out an exit strategy if needed. Wings out, high jump. fly out of there, was one of the possibilities. He could create several doppelgangers and escape.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:48 pm
Orpheus Tensai
Curse

User Image

Summoning Demon

I'm actually second born, so my twin brother is actually older..."

Orpheus stopped and lifted his hand to stop Kaito, who looked puzzled, "Orpheus?" "He knows we are here, Kaito I will take it from here. Get Rune, if anything goes wrong," Orpheus said to him, and request him to get his older twin brother. Kaito understood, "Be careful kid," he said to him, Rune acknowledged his concern, then Kaito left the alley. Rune took a deep breath, then proceed through, until he met face to face with nephilim and he raised his hands up to show him there is no need to fight, "I don't want any trouble with you, nor start the fight. My apology for following you because my demon sense your presence and it's extremely rare find nephilims, except one who is very carefree homosexual. We just need a talk before I will let you go," he said to him that he never wish to fight.
Kaito exits the alleyway and lean against the wall, then look up to the blue sky.

... but, he is a complete idiot

Light and Dark Prince

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:18 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Nephilim | Theme:Here | Mood:Suspicious, Alert
In the end, its not the years in your life that count, but the life in your years.- Abe Lincoln
The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits.-may have been said by Albert Einstein

++

He turned his head to the side, and looked at the dark haired stranger in front of him. He figured he was able to sense what he was if he was mentioning it nonchalantly. Adonael took few steps forward and approached the stranger. He kept his wits about him just in case the stranger was lying.

Adonael had a blank look about him as the stranger mentioned a 'carefree homosexual' nephilim."So it sounds like I'm not the only one anymore." He gave a sigh of relief. "That is a great thing to know..." He had a grin on his face. It was such a big relief knowing that. It was a feeling of a weight being let go. He looked up to the blue sky for a few seconds, then he looked the stranger again. "Well let's talk." Adonael said. There was a calm and inviting tone in his voice. He didn't wish to fight if it wasn't necessary.

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:58 pm
Orpheus Tensai
Curse

User Image

Summoning Demon

"Trust me, he have to keep his demonic side in check otherwise he could've kill me and my friends, unless his sister figure is around singing lullaby. She is another nephilim, but she's the half angel and half human," Orpheus replied about Lumin's demonic and angelic trait, and mention Mikhailie before he lowered his hands down. Nephilim agreed about talking, Orpheus nodded, "Yes, and you might have probably sense my demon, it's a long story. However, I'm curious about you, you aren't like those two I met."
Kaito looked up the sky, then he look down to see a familiar face as he widen his brown eyes, "Hinata?" he sounds surprising and approach her, Hinata noticed Kaito as she stopped, "When did you get here? I should have sense your aura," he asked her and why his eagle vision couldn't pick up her presence. She lifted her wrist to show him the bracelet with japansese symbols, he examines it and realized, "I should have known, Nobunaga gave it to you, right?" "Yes, and he wants to know where Alice-san is," she replied as she lowered her wrist and confirmed his guess. Kaito hear her asking about Alice's location, he lowered his eyes, "About my sister, she needs some time alone with Drake to adjusting the risk she will be in."

Hinata
Light and Dark Prince
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

As the two arrived, both Takara and Oda saw that Hinata was already talking with Kaito about Alice. Dropping down from the roof tops, Nobunaga relaxed his body on Takara's left shoulder before dropping down to the ground with his rifle in hand. This was when the furry cat looked up toward Kaito before speaking up in his deep yet smooth voice,"It's good to see you again, Kaito-san. How long are you thinking it'll take to talk with Alice-chan?"
As the three talked however, Takara could feel the enormous power flowing from the street of the eagle. Blinking a few times, the mute keyblade wielder walked toward the corner of the building before looking around the corner to see the man with angelic and demonic power flowing through him. A Nephilim was alive and well which was very interesting. He remembered hearing tales of a Nephilim helping Arigane when he took down the corrupted Greek Gods all those years ago. Moving away from the corner, Takara only sighed with no sound escaping before walking back to the others.

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

MikuHinata1

Light and Dark Prince

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:56 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Nephilim | Theme:Here | Mood:Cautious

++

More individuals where arriving to his location. Was his energy emanating too much? Or did the black haired gentleman call them there. Him sensing everyone even the people inside their homes and the hotels in the area where keeping him on his toes. As she landed he placed his hand behind his back and held the hilt of Tammael. There was a smaller presence approaching them as well.

Adonael approached them but kept his hand behind him. "I'm guessing this is becoming quite the gathering in an unkempt alley way." He figured if they wanted to do something to him he would take to the sky.

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Quote:

Light and Dark Prince

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:23 pm
Orpheus Tensai
Curse

User Image

Summoning Demon

"Huh?" Orpheus looked confused and look back to see a glimpse of Takara, he face palmed, "I thought I told Kaito to let me handle this by myself," he muttered in annoyance. He looked at nephilim, "I am guessing they are looking for my friend."
Kaito looked at Nobunaga as he looked surprised, he placed his finger on the bridge of his nose, "I don't know Nobunaga, maybe until she readjust it," he replied to him about Alice. Hinata begin to ask him, something she wants to know back at the forest, "This is going to sound off topic, but what are you talking about Mitsuki-san and Nobunaga-san aren't look alike?" she asked Kaito about earlier. Kaito lifted his head and looked at her for a minute, he looked away as he glanced at the cat, "Drake found Mitsuki's maternal family crest, and she may be related to him during late sengoku era because of similarities."

Hinata
Light and Dark Prince
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:48 pm
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

Rubbing the back of his white hair that faded to black down toward his neck, Takara only chuckled with no sound escaping from his lips as Oda turned his head toward Kaito who was talking about how Mitsuki's clan maybe related to the Oda clan. Blinking a few times, Oda turned unamused as he looked out at the streets of despair before speaking outloud for anyone to hear him,"I won't believe it till I see it with my own eyes, Kaito-san. The only thing I know is that our family crests look similar..."
Oda then turned toward Kaito, his arms crossed as he walked closer to the group, having Takara join him as Oda asked a serious question,"Are you positive that we can trust Alice-chan with this responsibility? We have a war going on between Daichi and his resistance, not to mention his army of mindless daemons, against our very small resistance...we need everyone to have their minds set before going off on this particular murder mission to save all of the realms.."

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Light and Dark Prince

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:08 am
User Image
User Image

++

He stood there in confusion. He heard mission, people, sister, brother, demon army? He didn't understand a single word but just stood there and listened. They were very fixated in their conversation. This made Adoanel feel a bit more relaxed in the situation and held his hands at the side.

There was something about a crest. Then a murder mission? He was analyzing everything as much as he could. What had he stepped into? Or better yet what are these people wrapped in? Adonael waited patiently. He took out the apple he had received from the kind man at the fruit stand and took a bite. It was sweet, crisp, and juicy. The taste was heavenly and it helped him relax a little. He took another bite and continued to listen to the strangers in front of him.

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:59 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

I won't run away from anything...

Kaito furrowed his eyebrow and removed his hand away from his face, "Hey come on, I know my sister, she just need time to adjust this. My older twin brother and I thought we could tell her when she's older enough because of my old man refused to teach her, before we got caught by templars and she found out she's a longline of assassins, before she got away from soldiers tried to kill her," he pointed out what did Alice gone through, while he and Hiro escaped from their mother's help to fake their death. Hinata looked at both Nobunaga and Kaito as she got their answers, but it was not yet confirmed. Kaito looked at Nobunaga as he kept his straight face, "You have us, Vincent, Hinata, Tensai brothers with their demons, members of Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, three returned keyblade users, and Mitsuki's older half brother, who is a demon king. Yeah, we don't seem have enough," he listed the resistance they have against Daichi and his pawns, but not enough to fight back due to their small numbers. Meanwhile, Orpheus eavesdrop them, he lowered his blue eyes as he think about Eclipse, if he and his brothers beg him to help them before they can settle their score.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

Hinata
Light and Dark Prince
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

Nobunaga listened to the story involving what Alice and the rest of them went through, his arms crossed unamused as he just walked over to Takara as he spoke softly to him,"What do you think, Takara?"
The mute keyblade wielder only placed his hand under his chin, using his index finger to rub his chin and blinking a few times before lifting up his other hand up into the air with his right index finger sticking straight up in the air. His face showed that he had a great idea as he dropped his arms down before walking out into the street. Nobunaga opened his left eye a little wider than his right, showing a face of confusion before running after him. Takara was walking straight toward the archangel as Nobunaga grabbed onto the back of his robe to try and slow him down but it was no use. With this, Takara was mire feet away from Adonael before waving his hand in a nice manner. Waving hi to the new face, Oda only sighed softly before speaking from behind Takara in a deep menacing voice,"I'm sorry for my partner..COME ON TAKARA! We shouldn't be getting in the way of anything!"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Light and Dark Prince

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:27 am
User Image
User Image

++

He stood there listening back and forth to their conversation. He had finished his apple and flung the core into a nearby pile of trash in the alley. "I know ya'll just met me and all." He said addressing everyone in the alley. "But it sounds like you guys are into quite the heap of trouble." The white and blue haired man stated.
He didnt know how he fit into this whole thing and why they had stopped him. "But I would like to know if my presence here may affect your plan or not, or anything related to your plans." Adonael remained calm. I wonder why they stopped me if I dont have anything to do with them... would they require assistance?... if nephilims are so free now... would they know anything about my parents? The nephilim stood silent and wondered. Would accompanying them help me get to where my parents may be held? If they are still among the living...

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Quote:

Light and Dark Prince

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:44 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

I won't run away from anything...

Kaito and Hinata watched both Takara and Nobunaga heading to alley, leaving her puzzled, while Kaito face palmed, "I should probably tell you that we have nephilim," Kaito commented, leaving Hinata look surprise, but she tilting her head, "What's a nephilim?" she asked him out of curiosity. Kaito remembered Hinata grew up as ninja and they have no demons and angels, so he cleared his throat, "Nephilim is half angel and half demon, rare to find is half human and half angel. It is said they are stronger than their angelic brethrens, so they fear of nephilims will attack the heavens. Angels always hunting their half brethrens down to prevent any disaster upon them," he explained to her about nephilim, and how they were hunted down. Hinata widen her lilac eyes, felt sympathy towards the fallen, "Poor nephilims."
Orpheus followed the nephilim, then he saw Nobunaga and Takara, he smiled at them, "Hey you two, so you two met nephilim," he greets them, then looked at nephilim, "We could use your help, so yes we have some trouble because there is daemon king turned daemon god ruled the realm, and we are all daemon's food source. Thankfully, we have half demon young girl who can vanquish the daemons because she's a shrine maiden," he explains the situation on upcoming war between heroes and daemon gods and his army.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

Hinata
Light and Dark Prince
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

"Daichi is his name..I don't know what your path will lead you but we hope it'll align with ours", Oda continued with what Orpheus had said about the war between the resistance and the Daemon God's alliance. Walking around his human companion, Takara, the Demon King, Nobunaga Oda crossed his arms as he looked up at the Nephilim with his whiskers slightly moving through the breeze. Takara rubbed the back of his head before leaning his head to the right to admire the male's appearance. Looked quite powerful even without the amazing aura flowing around the man flowing with both light and dark power. Rubbing the back of his own head, Takara only smiled widely before Oda spoke once more,"My name is Nobunaga Oda...The Demon King in the Flesh....well fur. Also, this is Takara..he's kinda my mute butler."
The mute keyblade wielder just squinted at the cat as he slapped the back of the demon king's head, making Oda hiss loudly before beginning a staring contest between Takara and himself.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Prince Light and Dark

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:11 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Nephilim | Theme:Here | Mood:Hopeful

++

Adonael contemplated the words of the furry individual. "My name is Adonael." The nephilim introduced himself to the cat, and to the rest of the group that had gathered in this alley. "I have a feeling that perhaps if I stick with all of you I may learn more of why I am here, and as to where I may need to go in my journey." He gave them all a nod. "It is great to meet you all and I hope that perhaps I may be of service to all of you." He wondered where this would take him. He had been traveling a lot and perhaps this is where he is supposed to be at this time.

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Quote:

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items