7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:11 pm
User Image

User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

"Huh? Manipulated?And how does he know about our marriage," Hikari said in confusion, yet stunned that Kami found out she and Yami were married. Lucky frown at Kami, "That's what he thinking, he thinks Mr. Yami manipulate you with his darkness and use his manipulation to marry you. I think when he finish him off, he will believe he's freeing you and bring you home," said Lucky as he looked at her. Hikari listened to Lucky, then looked at the battle between two men, "Even if I return to my hometown, I'm still going to be killed by them," she said to remember her deceased parents revealed her marriage and her unbreakable bond with her childhood friend, yet worried about her younger children will grow up without their biological parents around. They witnessed Kami blinded Yami with the sand, who covered his eyes before he swing his keyblade at Kami. Nashi growled as she pulled out her gate of thirteenth to aim it forward, "That's it, I'm going to mess you up with him! Open the Gate of Thirteen! Cat!" she summoned a tall male with cat ears and tail with dark blue outfit as night color aura shines and dies down to reveal his appearance. Cat crossed his arms with a smirk to face his late master's killer, "So Miss Nashi, you finally found your little brother's killer. I will love to shred my decreased master's killer like a paper shredder," he said as he lift his right hand with his claw. Nashi pulled out her whip that lighten up with celestial magic, "No Cat, we are going to help Yami defeat him. Once it's done, you and rest of eastern zodiacs will return to your rightful own. But it's fun being with you guys," she said to him, then smiled of her memories with Eastern Zodiac Celestial Spirit as a friend and fighting with them. Cat smiled at her, "You are a great friend, despite you are true owner of western zodiac Celestial Spirit," he agreed with her before they dashed towards Kami as Cat used his blade claw to at Kami's back, while Nashi whipped her Fleuve d'étoiles at Kami's wrist, where he held his keyblade, "Hikari! Get Yami away from him," she shouts at her, while restraining him. Hikari knew what to do as she nodded, "Right!" she agreed a she teleported herself to her husband's back and grabbed his arm, while he wipe his eyes to rid of sands out of his eyes, "I got you," she said to him, then pulled him as he followed her, "D*mnit, I swear he's not listening to word I said, has he gone mad," he said to her, while she glanced at him in concern before she took him as far as possible, then they kneeled down. She placed her hand over his eyes to use her water magic to remove the sand out of his eyes, "Kami-nii-san wasn't like this after I danced with him, I think he changed after Hades injured me and Serenity-chan, when you were under his control," she said to him, and mentioned about Hades injured her and her half sister. Yami grabbed her wrist to move it away from his eyes, he glanced his purple eyes at her bright blue eyes, "Hikari, can we please never talk about that again, even I wanted to kick Hades a** for nearly annihilated you and Tsubaki three years ago, when you were pregnant with Cecil and Lupus," he lower his voice as possible, so Kami won't discovered about her first pregnancy with twin brothers. Hikari just sweat drop about that day.

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yami Cecil Lupus Sora Noctis Hikari Nashi Lucky

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 pm
User Image

User Image

"The light is what keeps us strong..."

Kami was hit by Yami's blunt end of his keyblade, making him fly back before he groaned softly. Before he could chase after Hikari and her husband, he noticed wings flap toward him but before he could block the attack, he heard the claws of the strange male clawing against the back of his armor. He softly chuckled before circling around with his keyblade out to try and hit the creature. He then opened his eyes wide, showing the power of the light inside of him by creating light versions of keyblades floating around him to try and hit the mysterious character on the field,"NO HONOR!"
His different keyblades then moved around him like a wall to try and push any enemies away from before forming behind his back, attaching together to create a large wing made of keyblades of light. His eyes shinned bright as he held his keyblade in his samurai pose before thrusting his right fist as hard as he could, making the keyblades from his back begin to spin before flying toward the enemies nearest to him to try get them hurt enough to make them unable to fight. He didn't want to kill the children but if he had no choice, he would.

"...The Light is what keeps us fighting !"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Nashi and Cat were pushed off, yet Nashi had to restrain her half Etherious for taking over her. Cat shook his head to get the sand off of his hair, he looked at his friend, "Nashi!" he called her out. Nashi sat up and shook her head as she glared at Kami. "I'm alright, hearing that 'no honor' makes me feel like I wanna burn him alive, while trying to break Hikari and Yami's unbreakable bond," she said in disgust before she stood up and pointed at him, "WHAT KIND OF BIG BROTHER FIGURE TOWARDS HIKARI ARE YOU!? YOU SOUNDED LIKE MY LATE GRANDPA, WHO HIRED PHANTOM LORD TO BRING MY MOM HOME BY FORCE AND DESTROY FAIRY TAIL!!!" she yelled at him as her fire raised up, comparing her grandfather from her mother side to Kami. Lucky looked at his partner and shrugged with a smile, then he walked away to Hikari and Yami, "She has a point," he agreed with a cat smile like his mother. Cecil and his younger siblings regroup with Nashi and Cat, while focusing on Kami, Noctis begin to spoken out, "Why don't you just give up already and let us arrest you. She has a better life than where she grew up. Fairy Tail is her home already with her half sister, yet it doesn't matter light and darkness are natural enemy, but one cannot exist without another, like they are. I mean look at them, our first, second, Master Merlin, and Master knew their love, faith, and bonds are strongest and indestructible," he said to him with snark smirk and glanced at his parents. Cat and Nashi have to agree as they looked at each other with a smile, like Celestial Spirit and Celestial Spirit Mage's bonds.
Hikari and Yami stood up and heard Noctis as they glanced at each other, yet Hikari noticed Noctis was strikely resemblance to Yami in his younger years. She blush heavily and cover her face with her sleeves, while Yami blushed a little, then looked at Kami, "Just like that kid said, even I was possessed by Nemesis controlled by Hades, who was working with Xehanort, and nearly going to kidnapped her, but I nearly broke the possession, thanks to our strongest bond," he calmly said to him and glanced at Hikari, who lifted her head to look at Yami with a small smile.

Yami Cecil Lupus Sora Noctis Hikari Nashi Lucky

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Kami, for once listened to the children as they all tried to convince him that light and darkness can live in harmony. With all that had happened throughout the realms, he could hardly believe so. He looked down before he finished listening to what Kami had to say about once being controlled by Hades which was broken because of his bond to Hikari. He just shook his head as he knew that in his heart was strong in his judgement as he pointed his keyblade directly toward Yami before he began to speak his words,"Darkness...Light...once light had be destroyed, what is left..just darkness...controlling the room until the light finds a way back..Hades controlled you with his darkness and now you are doing the same with Hikari...so if you want to stop me..you, Yami Oblivion...must kill me.."
Kami then ran toward Yami, knowing he had used a lot of his energy on the keyblades he had summoned. As he ran toward his foe, he kept his keyblade to his side as he was ready to finish off his enemy once and for all, swinging at him toward his waist to try and cut him in half.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Hearing Kami's word, yet Yami and Hikari widen their eyes that he dash towards his nemesis. Yami grabbed Hikari's waist, "Looks like we have no choice, but use that skill," he said to her, which she quickly summoned her Oathkeeper Lvl 2, "Even if it cost us to become a Dark Mage, but still I can't believe he isn't the same person as I remembered," she replied sadly, wondered what happen to Kami she knew, but the man she knew was gone. "We are not in Fiores Kingdom, they only brand us as one, if we kill people in Fiores," he said to her, then she smiled as they cross their own keyblade to aim at Kami, but Yami was still holding her waist because he knew she doesn't have her own speed like him. Their own aura of light and darkness rise, unknownist to them, their own keyblade started to acting up,"Unison Raid!" they cast their magic into their keyblade before Yami lifted her up by his free hand, then dash towards Kami. Once Kami's keyblade was close, thanks to Tsubaki's helpful hint for way of assassin rules with her illusion, Yami quickly duck to leave his and Hikari's after image then they made a devastated blow, "Cross Slash!" they cast their ability spells to make a light and darkness of "X" shape.
In much of future kids and Cat's surprise to witness this, but suddenly Larcade jumped down use his pleasure magic towards Oblivion Siblings, Cat, and Nashi. Luckily, they all sense Etherious as Lupus grabbed both Cat and Nashi and his siblings teleport away from white light tentacles, but Larcade grabbed Sora as he hits her shoulder as she bleeds and she's in extreme pain as she bleeds, she held her shoulder. Cecil and his younger brothers were shock to watch their sister in extreme pain, "Sora!" they all shouted before Larcade kicked her away like she's nothing but a waste. He made a calm smile for satisfaction, "She's in my way, for daughter of Yami and Hikari. I must thank Cordelia for my new enhancement," he said as Cordelia landed behind Larcade. Sora grits her teeth before she teleported to her brothers. Nashi grew angry to meet her cousin, "Larcade! "I thought my prediction will be a grassy area, not at the beach!" he said to them, while focusing on Larcade. Sora held her bleeding shoulder, while Noctis tried stop the bleeding with his cura, "This is really bad, we wasted a lot of magic from this, and you guys battle against Asura and Kami. We have to take her back to infirmity, Merle won't like this, would he," "Doubt that," he replied as he open a portal, Noctis carried Sora over his shoulder. "Keep it open, I need his help," she told them to keep it open, which they knew she needs Mick and Azazel's help. They all walked through the portal, while Cat focus on Larcade, who looked strangely calm, "Him? Neel was dead, you are all alone without your dear brother, cousin," he provoked him, Nashi glared at Larcade and stick half of her body through to portal to grab Mick and Azazel, then she pulled them out before it's closed. Cordelia narrowed her eyes about Mick, "Heatwave."

Yami Cecil Lupus Sora Noctis Hikari Nashi Lucky Cordelia

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:05 am

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

Mick winced as Nashi brought him through as well as Azazel, but it was mostly from shock and not the injury he had a few minutes ago which was healing. Looking around, he noticed Yami and Hikari fighting,
who he guessed, was Kami and looked at the other two then glanced at his sister "we'll talk later ... But I'm guessing these two aren't friends" he said as Azazel grew to adolescent size, about ten feet tall, and snarled down at them

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:53 am
User Image

User Image

Kami saw their attack but he felt his body feel weak before feeling the full attack from both Yami and Hikari. As he fell to his knees, his mask fell down into the sand, blood dripping onto the mask from the X shape cuts against his torso where his armor was useless to protect. As he just sat there on his knees, he opened his eyes at the red skies turned dark from the sun being fully down. He had lost this fight before he turned and fell onto his back. Looking up at the sky, he placed his hand against his own heart before closing his eyes to see that his heart was slowing down, turning dark. He groaned softly before speaking one last thing,"Darkness has...taken over my heart it seems..funny.."
He closed his eyes before the last feeling that he had felt was his heart stop beating, making a dark portal appear under him with the darkness pulling him down into the depths of the dark realm. As the portal disappeared, there was something there besides his body. Two Keyblades (Don't mind the middle keyblade but the keyblades can still form like that) made a 'X' shape in, stabbed into the sand while below the two keyblades was a stone that was around his wrist before he passed. An echo appeared from out of no where as all they could hear was,"Maybe I was Wrong"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:17 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I may have knowledge, but..."
"I'm fired up!..."

Just as her Blade of the Darkness appeared to help her resist for walking in the dark, Hikari nearly burst in tears with her freed hand covered her mouth as she watch her friend died by her and Yami's hand, just as he approached her and hugged her with eyes closed. "There there," he soothed her, then noticed something strange happen as they noticed two keyblades where Kami's body use to be, and noticed the dark crystal shape formed into a dragon as it circled around them. Yami felt his dragon senses return, "So this is what that woman was saying," he said to himself as he keep his watchful eye on crystal dragon. Hikari was amazed of the crystal dragon, but Nashi's voice spoken out, "Will you two please get out of there!? We have madman on the loose!" she shouts at them, this startled them as they noticed Larcade and Cordelia. Yami kept Hikari behind him, "I can smell the demonic power from him, and he smelled like Natsu. So that's Larcade Dragneel," "He's a Dragneel?" Hikari sounded surprised, just as Larcade spoken to couple with a smirk, "I suppose you can say, Natsu is my uncle," he spoken to them that he was Natsu's "uncle". This widen their eyes to learn this, "So that means, you are son of black wizard, Zeref Dragneel!" she said to him, but Nashi burst in flames, "You need to get out of here!!" she yelled at them in anger. Yami and Hikari quickly agreed as they rush to the keyblade as Hikari grabbed one with white, and Yami grabbed another with black. Yami opened a portal, yet Larcade knew those two better, "Finally, I can use you to locate Natsu and finish him off!" he raised his voice and ran towards the portal, but Cordelia cast her spell to halt him, "What are you doing? I have to kill Natsu in peace," he demand her. Cordelia knew he had an unstable jealousy, "I don't recall our deal to kill Natsu," she told him about the deal. Larcade snarled as Yami and Hikari gone through and closed it, he unleashed Pleasure Magic at Cordelia as she groan in pain. Larcade approached her with sinister smirk, then grabbed his cross, "That deal was a ruse, and I better thank you for giving me dragon resistance, so I can kill Natsu, after I will have my cousin's head," he said to her as his true color revealed that he's using Cordelia. Nashi and Lucky widen their eyes, and can't believe their own ears, "Using your comrade and hurting her!" Lucky yelled at him, Nashi grew angry at Larcade for hurting his comrades. Larcade glanced at his cousin and Lucky, "She shouldn't get into my affair," he said to them, then he stabbed Cordelia through her abdomen, then pulled his cross away to watch her fall.
Nashi and Lucky were complete shock of Larcade's action, then Cat was stunned as he spoken to his master before he started to fade along with Diamond Keys, knowing since Kami was killed, their timeline changed. Cat spoken to his master one last time, "Nashi, thank you for everything, we all are. You are treating us like human being like Neel did," he thank her as twelve other Eastern Zodiac Celestial Spirits appeared with a smile to thanking her for a gratitude before they all disappeared. Nashi nearly going to cry, but they were all belong to Neel, their true owner, "You guys are the best Celestial Spirit Eastern Zodiac friends I have ever made!" she cried out loud, just as Larcade spoken out, "Are you done crying, cousin," his words snapped out of her mind. Nashi glared at him with tear streak on her cheek, "If you want dad, you will have to get through us," "That boy with a dragon isn't our family business, nor part of Fairy Tail," "You didn't know, that boy with a dragon is my adopted brother. Only brother I have left, I won't allow anyone take my brother's life!" she yelled at him in anger to reveal about Mick. Larcade widen his eyes to learn Natsu has an adopted son, then he made a strange smirk, as he unleash his magic, "So, Natsu gave you two a lot of attention, unlike mine."
Dr. Alchemy watched the battle took place, he was about to lift his hand to perform transmuted to Mick's mind to get his memory back, but hearing Nashi said, he halted. Like himself, he cared about Thinker as he smirked beneath his mask and crossed his arms, "Just like mine," he said to himself as he recalled about his caring side towards Thinker after he couldn't walk anymore.

"... Aye, sir"
"... Let's finish this"

User Image

Yami Hikari Nashi Lucky Cordelia Dr. Alchemy

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"my brother is safe" Mick said after Larcade said he wasn't a real Dragneel and glared at him as his eyes flickered to a dragon-like look and stepped in front of Nashi "he ... is safe" he said again as Azazel glared at the demon "i have no idea what happened to me ... but i know i did ... the unforgivable ... but my brother is safe! and i will atone ... for everything i did ... by making sure you do not touch my family!" he said running towards Larcade as Azazal roared behind him and took off behind Nashi and towards Mick as the two bonded together. unlike before, this was the true form of Dragon Resonance, only accomplished when a Dragon Lord and Dragon feel the deepest connection to protect. "FIRE DRAGON LORD-" he said bringing his flaming fist at Larcade "IRON FIST!"

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:14 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I'm fired up!..."

Larcade only smirked as lift his hand and grabbed Mick's fist like it didn't hurt him, thanks to his dragon resistance, "Then why didn't father paid attention to me," he said very calm demoner, just as Nashi dash towards him, "Will you shut up about Zeref! Fire Dragon Crushing Fang!" she shouts at him in anger, yet unleash her fire by swapping her nails to make it look like a claw-like fangs. Larcade didn't stop smirking as he threw Mick at Nashi's Crushing Fang, "Foolish Nashi, I have dragon resistance, anything with a dragon slayers and dragon lords won't work on me."
Alchemy listened to Larcade as he frown beneath his mask as he gather his intelligence.

"... Aye, sir"
"... Let's finish this"

User Image

Nashi Lucky Cordelia Dr. Alchemy

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:41 am

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

Mick winced as Larcade caught his attack but thanks to the wing he had due to Dragon Resonance, he stopped and hovered in the air a bit glaring at Larcade but then his flame aura came which started turning the sand to glass "i don't care if you're immune to all magic, you won't harm my family!" Mick shouted as suddenty an energy blast came towards Larcade as Mic looked to where it came from and was in shock to see the huge gorilla he saw before in Crocus "it's you ... Grodd ... no ... Giovanni" "i prefer Grodd if you don't mind" he said but then smirked at Mick and Nashi "hope i wasn't interrupting, i just didn't like the guy's face" Grodd said, but somehow Mick knew he was lying

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:53 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I'm fired up!..."

Larcade got hit by energy blast, he regain his balance wasn't very impressed of Grodd's appearance, while Nashi was shock to see Grodd. "If you really hate that mad man! He has one objective in his mind like killing dad!!" she shouts at him, but Larcade used his magic at Nashi, which her stomach begin to growl from empty stomach. Nashi and Lucky heard that as they recognize, they have a bad feeling as Nashi kneels down and holding her stomach and feels like fainting, "Oh no, not that wicked meal one," said Lucky as he back away to avoid get affected by Soul of the Wicked Meal. Larcade smirked at Grodd, "You are not a Fairy Tail nor Dragneel, you shouldn't get in our affair, but I will get you and that fake Dragneel eating each other. I have something to finish," he said to him, then approached to fatal hunger Nashi as he lifted his hand. Nashi slammed her head to get her senses back, but her hunger made her unfocus, "Now, it's end of your line," he said to his cousin, nearly satisfy to kill his cousin. Lucky was horrified for what he's going to do, "Miss. Nashi!" he shouts in fear. Before Larcade can kill her, but suddenly Alchemy teleported and quickly lifted his hand to use his rune magic to create a shield that is strong enough to prevent her death. Larcade widen his eyes in surprise, Alchemy quickly use his philosopher's stone to telekinesis the glass that Mick created to threw it at Larcade's back that stabbed him. Larcade turned his head and find Alchemy standing there, he snarled at him demonically, "Don't get in my way," he said to him very calm, but ominously, then he tried to break the rune as Nashi collapse from hunger, while Alchemy continue to use his philosopher stone to lift the few sands to create the sharp glass as he aiming at demon. Lucky looked at Alchemy in shock of his appearance, "I thought you won't kill anyone! Mr. Julian!" he shouts at him in shock. Alchemy glanced at dying Cordelia beneath his mask, "That is not my intention do kill that demon," he replied to Lucky, his telekinesis move the glass shards to force Larcade back away. He looked at collapse Nashi, then Mick and Grodd, "I never thought Soul of the Wicked Meal will be that disturbing."

"... Aye, sir"
"... Let's finish this"

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:20 pm

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

seeing all that was going on, Mick stood still as if in a trance "it would seem ... you just caused a major error, demon" Grodd said while Mick started toremember everything but also, because of the new time line, the new memories.

Mick growing up with his brother and sister, going with Neel on his journey to find the twelve Eastern Zodiac key. him laughing with the whole guild and sparing with Leonard until a final memory took the longest for him to see:
him, Nashi, Neel and his parents. all happy.

Mick only gave a wicked grin and cracked his knuckles, the Rogues Gallery guild mark burned off to revel the Fairy Tail guild mark as Grodd started groaning and fell to his knees before his body glowed and in the gorilla's place was a young boy with white hair
who stood up and pulled out a pair of glasses from his shirt pocket grinning.
"by the way ... what did i say about touching my family creep?" he said before snarling and threw a powerful fire blast at Nashi
"well now ... lets see if i'm still man enough after being a gorilla for so long ... BRAIN BLAST!" he shouted as an energy bolt fired from his forehead at Larcade "Julian, get Cordelia out of here" he said then took off at Larcade punching him. he knew it wouldn't work but at least it would be a good distraction but then suddenly there was a laser blast much to Mick's confusion then turned to see T7, and the Jedi arrive on the beach with them "well ... you guys need a hand?" Cy'la said smugly activating her weapons

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:51 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I'm fired up!..."

Just as Alchemy control glass shards towards Larcade to step away from Nashi, suddenly his head changed from new memories and timeline. His mask vanish to reveal his face similar to Freed and green hair, he pulled down his hood, then he canceled out the rune to let the fire hit Nashi. "Got it," he replied as he use his teleport to Cordelia and carry her over his shoulder. He slightly widen his eyes, then glared at Larcade, "Treating your comrade like that by putting her in near death state," he said to himself as he carry her far enough.
Nashi's mouth taste the fire as she woken up, then she sat down to hungerier ate the flames to replenish her magic and strength. Larcade took at notice as he widen his eyes, the new timeline changed that he remembered Nashi, Neel, and Mick defend Natsu as he grit his teeth with his unstable jealousy took over his mind, "I won't allow you Dragneels defend-" his words cuts off from Giovanni's brain blast as he groan, then got punched by Mick. Nashi got up after devouring all of fire, she use her thumb to wipe her lips with her signature grin, "Thanks for the meal, now I got the fire in my belly. Thanks Mick," she thanks her brother, just as she pulled out her lacrima phone to reveal she contacted Precht, just as Cy'la arrived with T7. Larcade grew angry that he's surrounded, but he slowly smirked as he clasp his hands together, "You shall be saved painlessly," he said as he unleash his Pleasure magic in wide radius, but the bullet magic hit his shoulder as he winced in pain like the real bullet hit him. Precht walked out with his finger mimicking like a gun aiming at him as he gave him a warning, while his other hand holding his inactive whip as he was going to prepare to activate his lightwhip. Nashi smirked at her demonic cousin as she hung up, "I have them contacting on my phone to reach to your location, cousin."

"... Aye, sir"
"... Let's finish this"

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:06 pm

Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

next to Precht, J'uko activated his lightsaber and got into a stance "Larcade Dragneel ... i suggest you surrender and come quietly, any injuries you sustain may make it that you may not survive the carbonization process" he said as Cy'la cracked her neck "even a life as despicable as yours would be a waste to end, surrender ... now ... or we will not hesitate or hold back" Cy'la said sternly narrowing her eyes but Mick had his flame aura around him ready to fight if need be "it's over, Larcade"

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items