Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Looking around Tsukiko frowned, all the energy for nothing. It took her forever to get Alexstrasza's permission to do that spell. Now she was tired and pretty much just po'ed. "Come on lets go, I'll need to sleep soon. Haven't slept in a while, not use to using this much energy. Two attacks on this place in such a short time. Has it even been day." She didn't keep up with time well. Yawning she just wanted to get this over with. She was sick of just anyone coming into her temple with out her permission.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

"ok hon" he said as he held her hand as he took her to see Arigane

"... and a sword in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

reapearing with his sleepy fience in his arms, Ambrose took her to her bed to let her rest, in the mentime he went outside to see the sun starting to set to see Avalona and Ryu fly towards them and set the stone gargoyles on the sand infront of the temple "quietly now ... she's sleeping" he said looking at the gargoyles "as soon as its night in a few minutes, we;'ll see if the legend's true"he said is he looked at his sleeping love

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Sleeping for a few more minutes she felt Yukie nudging her to wake up. Looking around she could see see Ambrose talking to the dragons. Yawning and stretching she had a devious smile on. Slipping out of bed she sneaked across the room. Her bare feet made no noise against the wood floors. When she was close enough she tackled him. "Hiya," She said with a bright smile giggling slightly.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

taken by suprise, he fell forward in the sand "mhhm fmmm mhh mmm hmmmd" he said with his face in the dirt and Avalona looked at him with a smug grin as Ambrose lifted his head and spit out some sand "yuck ... thanks for the sandwich Kiko" he said as he turned over and fliped her to the side and landed on top of her and grined mischivously and started to tickle her sides 'hmm ... young love' Avalona said with a smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"St-stop it I'm ticklish." She squealed as he tickled her. Laughing so hard her eyes watered slightly. Reaching up she kissed him, taking hold of his hands she quickly moved to pin him down. "Haha you're very welcome, but I must say I've won now." Smiling brightly she kept laughing. She was in a playful mood apparently. Reaching down she kissed him again, "See I told you I'd make it up to you."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"yeah ... get off me" he said as he got up and kissed her then looked down "ah ... you ruined my clothes" he said as he got up and sighed "well i was due for a change anyway" he said as he closed his eyes and a wind surounded him and in a flash of light, he was in new garments
User Image
"ehh ... how's this?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko put on a fake pout. "I promise I didn't do it on purpose." Reaching out she felt the material of the cloak. Remembering the last time, and the 'fashion show' she was the audience of. Smiling softly, "I like it, but that might be because I like you." Giggling again she propped herself up in the sand. Watching the sunset. "Hey Ambrose, have you ever heard the story of the secret the lies within the sea." A light smile graced her lips as she looked over at him. "It says the if you write down your wish on a tiny piece of paper. Then place it into a bottle made of. If you give up your wish to the sea, it might come true." It was one of the stories she had learned from Miya. The she had learned it again when she first came here. "I wonder if its true...." She trailed off as she continued to look out at the setting sun.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:58 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"you know you can just call me James, considering Ambrose is my last name" he said as he sat down next to her "well i for one wouldnt want to do that ... i have no wish that hasn't come true" he said as he reached over and kissed her lips and did so for a while until the sun was almost over the horizon then stoped and looked at her "that was just a taste for later, but right now ... we got to look good for our company" he said helping her up and brushing off the sand and hand his staff in one hand looking at the gargoyles as the sun went down. then came a crackling noise as the statues started to crack up and the eyes glowed white on all of them, then with a loud smash, the stone came off and all the gargoyles streched out to the sky with a yawn like a roar "it worked" he said as the Gargoyles looked at eachother and the biggest one was laughing "your all alive" he said as he hugged them then turned to the two Gods and his wings folded over like a cape
"who are you?" he asked them "i'm James Ambrose, this is my soon-to-be wife, Tsukiko Yuki" he said, he didnt want to play the Gods card yet considering he wanted there trust, not loyalty, first

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:54 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Alright James. Even though I've been calling Ambrose for over three years now." Tsukiko brushed the sand off of her and stood there. Seeing the creatures come to life. Tsukiko gave a gentle smile and a slight curtsey. If all in all, the creatures were free. That alone made her smile. Though she knew to keep her mouth shut, she didn't want to ruin it. Anyway she wasn't sure of what to say, so she decide it was better not to chance it.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"not to seem ungrateful ... but why have you done this?"said the oldest one
"two reasons ... one is that i didnt like other beings cursed because of what they are ... and the second is i thought you could help us protect this mountian" he said as the other gargoyles gasped
"mountian? what mountian?" he asked as Ambrose parted the clouds "welcome to Mount Olympus" he said as the gargoyles looked in awe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Smooth." Tsukiko muttered just loud enough for him to hear. Still a smile graced her as she watched the gargoyles. It was always nice to see someone or somethings enjoy the scenery that she had never grown use to. Looking over at him she smiled, so far so good right.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"you ... live here?" he said turning to them "well ... yeah" he said walkng to them "even being what we are ... we're not protected, evil forces keep attacking us, and we hoped your clan would help" he said as the purple gargoyle looked at him "you freed us from the spell ... but we have been betrayed by humans too much to trust you two" he said as Ambrose nodded "i'm sorry to hear that ... but will you stay atleast?" he said as they looked at each other then nodded "thank you" he said as they all took off and flew to the mountian side to suround the mountian "it will take time but im sure we can try and get them to trust us ... it'll take alot of efort"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I'm sure over time they come around. We just need to trust them so eventually they will trust us. They've been hurt for a long time, they just don't want to be hurt again." Tsukiko knew exactly how they felt though. She smiled and looked up at her fiance. "Okay so we've blown up a factory, awaken a clan of gargoyles, and almost cured my fainting problem." Tsukiko said walking to his side. "So what's left on our agenda now. It night time now, and I'm wide awake." Speaking as she looked out at the ocean. The soft breeze picked up and she smiled again. It was peaceful for a moment, and she loved it. "I wonder what the beach is like with snow. She mused softy, "Its always summer here. So I don't keep up with time very well. I like the fall and winter the best though. Because even if everything is dieing. I know it will be back in just a few months."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well ... if your your fainting problem is cured, fancy going for a moonlit swim?" he said with a devious smile and hugged her

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games