Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Fool's Grove [4e] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Oshi the Killer rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:28 am
damage: 19 damage  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:17 am
Fawks bloodied the rabbit, but that's not enough to stop it stabbing colbertron. You have initiative following Van's exercise in futility.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:47 am
"I feel like I'm in a certain book that has mice and men in it."Fawks laughs as he shifts one to finish off the little bunny rabbit.

Reaping Strike +8  
Oshi the Killer rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:48 am
Crap forgot dice

28 VS AC

EDIT 24 VS AC  

Oshi the Killer

Oshi the Killer rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:51 am
damage 14  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:00 pm
23 - mole - dazed
22 - al-mi'raj4 - dazed
22 - Van - 10 damage, prone, marked by kow
19 - Fawks - 2 damage
19 - snail
18 - Mercutio
18 - stench kow - 7 damage, can be critted on 18-20, cursed
15 - Sora
9 - Colbertron - 10 damage
6 - al-mi'raj3 - dazed, marked by van

Two swings of the hammer and the fuzzy bunny is little more than a stain in the dirt. The other bunnies don't seem to take too kindly to their comrade's splattering, but are still too disoriented to do much about it. The giant snail-thing makes its way ponderously toward you, ever whirling the flail-stalk-tentacle-things as it moves. But it's a snail, so you probably don't have much to worry about yet.

((Oshi, i just noticed on your sheet, i think you're counting your fighter weapon talent on damage, but it should be on attack rolls.
Mercutio, you have initiative, do something cool. Map))  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rain Yupa rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 pm
((That's the plan, Spork!))

Mercutio looked back and forth between his staff and the Kow. How could his divine prowess fail him? How could Pelor throw off his aim so? Unless... unless he was not on the path Pelor intended for him!

Then suddenly, after a look up towards the sun, he had a flash of divine insight as to what he had to do.

"Time t' wrangle up some demon bovine, pahdners!" Brother Mercutio would suddenly shout, before diving at the Kow!

MOVE ACTION

Shift one square NE!

STANDARD ACTION

Grab the Kow!

Quote:
Grab Attack, Strength vs Kow's Reflex. +0 vs Ref, and if I hit, the Kow is immobilized!

Huh. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Brother Mercutio is willing to grant Combat Advantage to the Kow, because it'd be funny.

((Natural 1 count: 6/17))  
SporkMaster5000 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:21 pm
+10 vs. Van's AC  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:54 pm
23 - mole - dazed
22 - al-mi'raj4 - dazed
22 - Van - 10 damage, prone, -2 to attacks
19 - Fawks - 2 damage
19 - snail
18 - Mercutio - -2 to attacks
18 - stench kow - 7 damage, can be critted on 18-20, cursed
15 - Sora
9 - Colbertron - 10 damage
6 - al-mi'raj3 - dazed

Mercutio rushes the cow, intent on wrangling the beast. It is just before grabbing the fey bovine, however, that he realizes to what extent the thing smells. This stink is palpable, he can feel it wafting all around him, rubbing against his skin, enveloping him in odor. This is a level of disgusting the gods never even imagined. Rather than grab the kow, he's forced to grab his stomach, in an attempt to prevent his lunch from making a break for it and joining that al-mi'raj as a splatter on the ground.

For its part, the kow ignores the invoker, pushing past him to attempt to gore the warforged. Perhaps because of that attack it provoked, perhaps just because the near-sick invoker is just so distracting, it can't quite muster the same fury it landed on Van a moment ago and he is spared the horns. Also, it stinks, did I mention that? Like, you don't need to breathe to smell it, and you don't need organs to get sick off it, it stinks that bad.

((anyone in an aura 1 of the kow gets -2 to attacks, clearly not where Pelor wanted you to go Mercutio. On the bright side, you do get an opportunity attack.
Sora, two rabbits are dead, two allies are trying not to barf on the kow (one of whom doesn't even have the necessary components to barf), and you have initiative. Colbertron can follow. Map))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 pm
((...this is a cursed game.))  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:41 pm
Psychofish
((...this is a cursed game.))
((it could be worse, i could've remembered the snail can double move, and you'd have two huge bruisers all up in your grill before you even get the chance to move past where you started))  
Rain Yupa rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Opportunity Attack, +3 vs Kow's AC

If I hit, 1d8+1 damage

MISS Batter Batter MISS batter batter...  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SkyCore rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 1 Total: 16 (2-40)

SkyCore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:40 pm
Sora's beak opens wide and he starts cracking wise about the Kow's Mama. The color shifting Parrot flies into the bean stalks and then starts making a noise not entirely unlike the sound of a Giraffe dieing....

Quote:
Standard Action: Vicious Mockery @ Kow, +6 (21) vs Will.
Hit: 1d6 +5 (11) Psychic Damage and the Target takes a -2 Penalty to attack Rolls until the end of my next turn.

Move Action (Familiar): Jump off Vanguard's Shoulder and Fly 5 squares NW into the beanstalks.

((Question to the DM: My Parrot Familiar's power is that it can speak any Language my Character knows. Would it also share my Kenku's Racial ability to mock any sound or voice? if So i wish to do the following smile )

Bluff Check (Familiar): +12 (13...) to Mimic the Kow and attempt a Kow Mating Call. heart

I'm not sure what this will accomplish ... but I thought it would be fun to try!

EDIT: well Scratch that Idea... stare

SkyCore rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:47 pm
+5  

SkyCore

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:09 pm
((I'm willing to allow the parot to share mockery, mostly because it's a parrot. that is, of course, assuming you're ever going to try something like that again after the stream of nat ones stops.))

As Sora begins his insult comedy routine the Kow, everyone probably assumes he's just crazy, but as it wears on the bard's magic makes up for his poor choice of target, grating on the kow's mind, earning a bellow of pain and...wait, did...did the cow just--

OH MY GOD! Mercutio and Van are overcome as the kow, well, farts. Who knew this thing could smell worse? Both of them start trying to escape the stench before they even know what's come over them.

((Mercutio and Van take 5 poison damage and are slid one square. Van, roll a saving throw or be hurled into the stream to escape this most powerful of stinks.
Colbertron has initiative. Map. P is for parrot.))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games