Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 am

Elena's eyes narrow as her spell seems to be absorbed by her opponent. When being pushed out of the tower by the wind she shrieks, saying something so quickly & in such a high pitch that her words are incomprehensible. Rage evident on her face. She quickly scans the group, trying to figure out who needs the most help.

She decides to attack the half giant on the bridge, hoping to take him out before he does too much damage. She aims at the bridge instead of the enemy and shoots. A flaming sphere appears from her palm & hurtles towards the bridge at an alarming speed.

(Orb of Fire, Lesser: 12)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:38 pm
With a roar the small giant dropped the balista on the bridge as the fire ball smashed into the south side of the bridge. Being closer to his side of the bridge he turned and launched himself off onto the land. Only to ave the bridge fall a few seconds later. Pushing himself up he began to run to the north side of the arena.

WIth a smooth movment Adriel managed to slip his rapier into a gap in his oponents armour. while dodging the long sword that came periously close to his scalp.

Maia lines up and shot. The arrow burrows into the mans arm as he takes the shot from Adriel.

((I'd count it as being flat footed against you as he has no idea you where attacking =3 He's not very nimble XD Roll damage))

As Maia fies off the shot, she sees a form charge in from the right. The simple clthed man who had just ran from the grass. He attempts to lay a hand on Maia. But fumble and stumbles to the floor infront of her

((Nat 1 fumble XD Awsomness))

The cleric infront of Drebins takes aim and tosses his mace. Aiming not for Drebins, but for the vile. The mage soares though the air and colides with the vile. Shattering it and splashing the contents over the mace and the back wall.

The cleric stops about 10 feet from Drebins.

((I said I wouldn't let it sunder. Unless he rolled high enough he did XD I just keep ruining your fun man. Soz))

It's late and nothing much has changed on the map so I'm sure you'll manage =3 Enjoy n_n

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:07 pm
Eyes widening as the man suddenly attempts to touch her, Miai watches him stumble before landing prone before her. Having every intention of capitalizing on this advantage, Miai dropped her favored weapon and drew her greatsword before swinging down at the simple clothed man.

((Just to clarify, she's dropping her weapon as a free action, drawing her greatsword as a move action, then attacking as her standard action. Enemy takes a -4 to AC versus melee weapons while prone and provokes an attack of opportunity to get up if he's still within range.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:28 pm
Letting out a sigh, "That was good. Really it was. You took out my vial of acid. But..." Shaking the flask in front of the cleric, "I still have this in my other hand." Reaching into his bag and withdrawing another vial. "And I've got plenty more to go around. Oh, you're also paying for the one you broke. Merchant law: you break it, you bought it. AND SERIOUSLY! THAT WAS QUALITY BREW TOO!! Anyways. Now. Time to negotiate. I've made my offer. Wow me with a counter offer." Lilith. I don't have much time. I know you're close. Come to me. Go into my bag and use the same tactic as the enemies tower but where I am. Don't do it yet. The moment they do anything but leave light it up.

((Move action to get another vial of acid. If I can, I'm using a standard action to bluff and intimidate. Lilith is already in or around the tower. Having her flutter into the bag and ready to light a smokestick if either takes an aggressive action toward Drebins.))  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

KawaiiTsukai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:44 pm
Maddita felt the pain rushing through her body, she fell backwards a bit then dropped to her knee "Garrhhhh....One for One it would seem..there goes my camoflarg to.. dammit" she punched the ground then stood up shouting "Coward"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:18 am

Elena’s eyes widen in surprise at the small giants jump, she honestly didn’t think he’d make it. She looks impressed, then remembers that he is the enemy. A grin spreads across her face as she spots an advantage. She decides to take it. She aims at the last remaining bridge and fires.“Lets see if you can jump that!”

(Orb of Fire, Lesser: 27, Damage 23)

x-wild-eyes-x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Spinning on his heal the mini Giant turned and took and charge at the cravase in the center of the arena. Any one who can see him watches as his face dropps and arms flail as he vanishes down the hole.

(( Thats what you get with a 5 on a jump check >_>))

The cleric mearly smiles as he presents his devine symbol. Derbenis feels a wave of compulation roll over him.

((DC: 15 on will or fall to hold person))

The last bridge crumbles into the hole as the fire quickly spreads across it's suporting structer.

Even with his curse. Adriel still manages to out fight his oponent. With a quick flourish he squres the mans neck. Causing him to fall to the ground gasping.

The great sword conects with mans leg as he spins over. Pushing himself up he scrambles away the way he came.

((Attack of Op to Maia))

((The fight is drawing close to an end =3))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Elena laughs cheerfully as the small giant falls. “Guess you weren’t that good a jumper after all. Oh well” Still buzzing from her victory over the small giant she flies over towards another window in the tower.

Her eyes narrow as her gaze falls upon the cleric “Excuse me, but I thought I told you to get out of our tower. I really don’t like repeating myself.” She speaks slowly, her voice full of contempt. She flicks her wrist, a flaming sphere appears in her palm. She throws it at her opponent, a look of determination on her face

(Flaming Sphere, damage: 11)

x-wild-eyes-x

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:33 am
Looking around, Miai doesn't see an enemy, though it sounds like there's commotion going on within the tower. Picking up her bow, she puts it over her shoulders as she moves to the entrance of the tower.

((Move action to pick up her bow, then putting away as part of a second move action to get to the door of the tower.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:37 pm
Going rigid, Drebins widens his eyes in terror. "Naw. I'm just kidding. Spells like that doesn't work on us. Lilith! NOW!" Throwing a vial of acid directly at the cleric Drebins bends down to pick up his bloody rod.

Behind him, Lilith lights up another tindertwig and smokestick engulfing the inside of the tower with smoke. Grabbing another tindertwig and smokestick, Lilith flies upwards towards the rafters.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

KawaiiTsukai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:47 am
"To quiet.. Not much point hanging around here any longer, I wonder how the others are holding up" She takes a look around and decided to head forward.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 am
The cleric managed to toss to vile off to the side as he knocked it with his shield. Though the splash managed to coat his legs and slipped into his armour. Maia and Maddita managed to make to to top of the stairs in the tower.

The cleric looked around and sighed.

"We are defeted" He said to the room.

As he did the arena seemed to desolve around you, as sudden mutness is quickly changed to the hustle and bustle of the street as you apear back in one of the larger tavern rooms. The members of the oposing team where there as well. Clapping quete enthusiacticly. Lead by the young and, very happy, mage

"Congradulation" He called out. "You've passed the first round" He informed the party "And you did better than the other two teams have up to now" Turning he motioned to three crystal balls set on a large table. One was am empty arena, with the battle scazrs of your own fight. The second showing the military outfit baracading themselfs in to there tower as the door was smashed against by a combination of muscle and magic.

The third showed the genie and the tribsmen's team. Only the dark skinned genie mage and a large man clad in the fur of a polar bear, where left standing against 4 oponent. SUddenly, what could only be described as a living breath of semi solid air, formed next to the genie. With a touch the genie smiled and bast a blinding spell. While the tribesman began a chant to one of his gods before charging for the two oponents on his side.

"They went in a muinit after you and are having a much harder time, coupled with alot more losses" Samana smiled and went to the other group "Thank you for your assistance" He said to the oposing party.

The mini giant walked the lenth of the room. Stood a few feet away from Elena and looked her int he eye with a stern gaze. "That fall hurt you know" He said with a wink. The rest of the party began to take off there armour and batte worthy gear "We are the Shine of Onyx" The cleric said with a smile "We run though town from time to time. We'll have to share a drink some time.

With that the other party began to introduce themselfs and there specialaties.

Illsuionist
Gnome
Savin

True speaker
Human
Tulavan

Hexblade
Human
Dondor

Barbarian
Goliath
Tander

Sorcerer
Raptorian
Runistian

Cleric(Bocoob)
Human
Manathot

"Well you will recive a letter int he morning, reguarding the next round. Though it will not be for another week or so" Samana said with a smile "There will be a notice board in the main room tomorrow. You can take any assingments you wish. Or travel till the next round starts" With a smile he bid you fair well as he hurried off. After gathering up a few scroll sheets.

The Shine of Onyx bids you fairwell as they leave and hope to clross paths with you again.

((Well congrats =3 Everyone goes up a level, change your sheets and I'll contact you each for a list of little bonuses I'm offering ; D))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 pm
Though blinded by his own smokescreen, Drebins can hear the declaration clearly. During that moment he relaxes himself and returns to his natural form. Catching himself before he progress too far, he resumed his respectable form as the smoke clears. "Well, at least we made it out okay. But I lost a lot of merchandise... gonna hafta make more now. So? How'd I do? Not bad for a merchant right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 pm
Miai is somewhat glad that the next round wouldn't be beginning immediately. Some of the party seemed to have been a bit injured like herself, and her ability to do healing was rather limited.

"Well, I don't know about any of you, but I'm going to return to the inn and get some rest since we can't really do much else til tomorrow anyways."  

bamaotaku
Crew

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:38 pm
"That's right folks, every item you saw me used is for sale. All of them are high quality items, painstakingly crafted by me. But even with all that work, I'll offer it at a reasonable price."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff