Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:40 pm
Beelzemon looked at Kaji as they rode to a new destination ,"Where are we going?!" He asked annoyed.

Kaji only glanced at him ,"We're heading towards somewhere where they'll never look... My knights will crush them..." Laughs while he sended a message to Nagato "Turn the Salamon into a new form, change it into Ophanimon, then corrupt the digimon into Lilithmon, sparing time and digimon..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:58 pm
(Sorry i havent posted in a long time some one tell me what we are doing  

Poke__Trainer101

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:44 pm
Kaji held the tooth and extra fang into a necklace looking for something he need as he stopped at a black temple ,"Beezlemon, shoot anyone who steps a foot close to this place..." He walks in and see's a mark of the sun ,"So to summon him, we need a dark and light unison..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:51 pm
Sago rode towards the base Hakari was at holding the prize has had ,"Its time to shift into turbo [Power rangers...lol]" Digisoul roared as wings shot out and flew into the sky leaving a trail of dark digisoul in the air as he crashed down into the cell building.  

Sago_Knight

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:28 am
Kari lay in her cell, unconscious of everything that was happening. But in her mind, there was a dream she was having. Gatomon was back, but that didn't make sense. She had de-digivolved into Salamon..? Wouldn't that be a fun concept if she were to digivolve into an armor digimon... yeah. That could stop them for a while...

Stirring, she opened her eyes sluggishly, and grabbed her d-terminal, the one thing not taken from her, she noticed. She barely had enough energy to whisper the words, and pain accompanied her every part of the way, but she finally managed to whisper, "Digi-Armor... Energize."

Pink light exploded from her digivice, wherever it was, and the beam found it's way to her partner, who grew, taking up more of the container, until Nefertimon was reached.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:31 am
"heh, looks like the master wants to end this.....no matter.."
nefertimon de-digivolves....
"Warp digivolution..."
ophanimon appears....
"Corrupted digivolve...."
Lillithmon appears, and magnadramon's digitama goes to the guardian base, waiting for kari's return, so that it can hatch back into magnadramon
(See, you get her back anyway...)  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:18 pm
Poke__Trainer101
(Sorry i havent posted in a long time some one tell me what we are doing
wow you are pretty late. k kari is captured and held hostage by the alters. Alters are raisng a skullsatamon army and collecting dragon items. Me, rick, and reki are trying to get help from the olympus twelve and shawn is trying to gather some digimon at the beach to help us out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:27 pm
Yin stops the bike. As he steps off he gets his guys out of the digivice and quickly digivolves them. He fires a round of Infinity Cannons from Thanos to get azulongmon's attention.

"And now the fun begins."  

Yin Yun Yang

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:30 pm
Epic_Muffin
"Warp digivolution..."
ophanimon appears....
Lillithmon appears, and magnadramon's digitama goes to the guardian base, waiting for kari's return, so that it can hatch back into magnadramon

(Huh? What just happened/what was the purpose of that?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:27 pm
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin
"Warp digivolution..."
ophanimon appears....

(Huh? What just happened/what was the purpose of that?)

(Nothing, just leave when I release you, gatomon will be waiting for you at the guardian base....)
"that means I have no use for this girl....."
nagato opens the door to kari's cell, and throws her out of the base, with all her belongings with her.
"Leave, and never come back. If you try to re-enter, lilithmon and I will tear you to pieces."
nagato re-enters the base, and shuts the door behind him.
"Master, we have lilithmon, what would you like me to do now?"  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:08 pm
"Lets go Rick i don't want to waste more time,and be on your gaurd."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:16 pm
(Here is a history lesson for the RP and i thought up all of this on my own.Kari and Reki have been friends scence they were 8 and met in the Human world.Kaji used to be Reki's and Kari's best friend untill darkness curuppted him.Yin was born in the digital world, and was also currupted by darkness.Rick and Shawn used to live in the human world.thats all i have for now ill put some more on when i get the chance ^^ happy RPing.)  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero slater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:23 pm
Zero slater
About 15 minutes later Agumon, Veemon, and Shawn all meet up at the center of the beach, each with alot of digimon. "I want to thank all of you digimon who have decided to help us Just wait a few minutes and I will give you futher instructions" Shawn pulls out his digivice and sends a message to Reki saying I have all the digimon We could gather up, now what? "Just have to wait for him to get back"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:03 pm
Omnimon and Black Omnimon appeared next to Kaji ,"I summon he who is fallen from heaven, and rise through to this world!" A dark and Light digisoul bursted from the omega blades ,"Power of the Knights, releases the he! Lucemon!" Lucemon Fall down mode forms and laughs as he is free at last ,"Demon Ring!" A ring of Beelzemon's trap lucemon and causes him to sleep. Beelzemon looked at Kaji as he and Lucemon knocked out walked onto his motorcycle ,"Beelzemon, go to Nagato, Lilithmon shall go to Sago, and I shall use Lucemon for now..." Beelzemon rode off as Kaji rode to get his ingredients.  

Viet Dragon Note

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Zero slater
Zero slater
About 15 minutes later Agumon, Veemon, and Shawn all meet up at the center of the beach, each with alot of digimon. "I want to thank all of you digimon who have decided to help us Just wait a few minutes and I will give you futher instructions" Shawn pulls out his digivice and sends a message to Reki saying I have all the digimon We could gather up, now what? "Just have to wait for him to get back"

Before Reki and Rick leave,Reki get a message from his digivice"What....."Reki sends a message back to Shawn saying to take the digimon he found and go to the mountians and get some Flying digimon,and a Tricearramon.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games