Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:28 pm
While Odd hadn't been seen much in the last few months, he could be found in the training room, working on building up his chi reserves once again. He was practicing using his abilities. The best way to make something stronger was to exercise it, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:20 pm
Odd was out of the training room for now, apparently gone to get food. From the sound of it when he came in, the channeler had barely eaten in two days. Now, in his place, stood Kaya. He held Rise in his hand and his other to his front.

"GRAY. Activate training exercise Kaya 4." He said calmly, watching as the holographic projectors around the room changed his surroundings. He stood in a room that looked suspiciously like the throne room in the kings castle back in Kalos. All around him, armed knights appeared, some with Pokeballs in hand and others carrying swords and spears of their own.

"Let's dance, boys." The hybrid muttered, racing forwards to engage his foes. He was improving, that much he could tell as he disarmed the first few soldiers with ease. After the first few, the rest began to come at him in groups. Two at a time, then three. By the time he was being attacked from four angles at once, he was beginning to find it truly difficult to keep up. So, rather than relying only on his sword, he began to throw attacks. Thrusting a hand into the air, he unleashed a dazzling spark, causing his assailants to stumble backwards, shielding their eyes. Taking the chance, he swung wide, nearly spinning a full circle. Three of his four closest target fell but the fourth managed to barely escape his blade. And then he found a holographic sword through his back.

"DAMN IT!" He screamed. GRAY knew it well by now and ended the simulation. Kaya rubbed at his flesh where the immaterial weapon had pierced. "I always let that happen. Stabbed in the back when I get surrounded..." He groaned. He needed more training to his senses than his skills, it would seem.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:31 pm
It was time for some quick training then, as a large appendage came swinging around to slam into Kaya's back. Leslie had managed to slip in the door while the Klefki hybrid had been training, deciding now would be a good opportunity to test her mettle against her supposed rival.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:13 pm
Unfortunately for Kaya, being distracted as he was at the moment left him open to attack. He was hit in the back pretty hard, but when he fell to the ground, he rolled with the motion rather than simply crashing into the floor as he would have before becoming a hybrid. Without ever even thinking, he turned, opening his palm in the process and thrusting it forward. The dazzling light that flashed from within revealed Leslie before he could withdraw his chi and stop it.

He sighed and shook his head slightly at that point. "Looking for a sparring partner?" He asked, already knowing the answer. The girl seemed to have decided he was either her punching bag or the only person she considered good enough to test herself against. He couldn't remember when it had happened or if he had ever been a part of the decision but the evidence was piling up either way.

Standing up once again, he returned his sword to it's sheath, taking on a boxing stance instead. He wouldn't use a weapon against an ally. If Leslie looked, she might notice her opponent's "charm bracelet" the keyring on his right wrist now bearing two keys which "tinkled" quietly against one another as he moved.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:54 pm
Stumbling back from the blast of light that Kaya had just dosed Leslie with, the little Mawile hybrid felt her secondary mouth give a small snap at the offending assailant. When had this become a thing? Last she remembered, all shiny had was a few keys.

Blinking her way back to vision, Leslie shot back with, "I figured I could win against you. Y'know, before you apparently learned the lite bright attack. But I still like my odds." He was the only other Steel hybrid around, and she was going to show she was the superior one around here.

Scrambling back to her feet, Leslie assumed a less elegant stance. Rather than the more disciplined-looking boxing stance, she simply held her hands down low and leaped forward. While she motioned for a straight right punch, the Mawile hybrid would instead put her weight behind her right leg with a kick that aimed to stomp down on Kaya's ankle or foot.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:43 pm
While Kaya would fall for Leslie's feint, growing up with six brothers and sisters had taught him the restraint to not immediately open himself to further tackling. She might see him grit his teeth, but that would be about it. It would take more than one stomp on the foot to open him up to a an attack.

"You might have before but I just finished a training exercise." He finally replied, grimacing slightly when he moved his stomped on foot. Maybe she'd done more damage than he wanted to admit? In spite of that, he dropped low to the ground, sweeping his injured foot around in a wide arc, attempting to knock the smaller hybrid off her feet. He didn't want to throw any more Pokemon-style attacks at her unless she did the same first. It just wouldn't be fair, he thought.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:39 pm
Leslie gave a toothy grin as she saw the grimace cross Kaya's face, a nice confirmation that she had managed to strike true. It was nice to know that despite her relatively small size, her new bit of density helped with the the hitting things. And it was this sudden boost in confidence that made her miss the sweeping leg of Kaya, that sent her into midair. And she would have crashed to the ground without a response, if not for Lace.

Her secondary mouth needed its own mind to run, otherwise the normal brain she had would have crashed from the new addition. So, since the thing had its own mind, it got a name. So, while Leslie panicked as she fell with a large opening, Lace shot itself around the little girl's head to snap a quick bite at whatever parts of Kaya it could reach. While Kaya was likely distracted by Leslie somehow managing to shriek slightly in response to her fall and the simultaneous attack, the Mawile hybrid would scramble for her footing again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:43 am
Kaya was slightly distracted by Leslie's squeal but not long enough for Lace to get a hold of him. He reflexively jumped out of the mouth's range, flashing a Dazzling Gleam from his hand without even thinking. What good would it do to something with no eyes, after all?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:47 pm
It would do nothing to Lace, as it had no eyes as previously mentioned. What it would do to Leslie, who had been scrambling to charge at Kaya, was a different story. Her charge would go from a coordinated effort to slam a punch into Kaya's side into a stumble that sent her flying past the Steel hybrid. Lace was little more than a weight at this time, since it had nothing to work off of to n** at Kaya. When the thing you rely on for senses has moved past the last usable point from them by a fair margin, things tended to go pear-shaped.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:19 pm
Kaya immediately felt bad for attacking like that. He'd intended to only use his hands and feet to spar with Leslie. Mentally admonishing himself, he dropped his stance slightly. "Sorry. You still want to keep going?" He asked innocently enough. He couldn't blame her if she didn't want to after that.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:49 pm
Outside of Mt. Silver, Darts lands before dispelling his wings back to the void, revealing his SNAG to part the watery curtain still hiding their headquarters. It had been a month or so since he had last been back, but at least it looked like this place wasn't overrun with reporters yet. He calmly walks towards the doors of HQ, shoving them aside with ease before entering. Anyone who happened upon the Giratina hybrid would notice he looked... leaner than before. More muscle mass but less weight. This was all very odd to him. After months of training in the mountains breaking the routine felt... weird.

Still, he was here for someone in particular, so he begins making the rounds, starting with the kitchen. Looking on the coffee pot with a familiar sigh, he wanders past without a backwards glance.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:42 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Outside of Mt. Silver, Darts lands before dispelling his wings back to the void, revealing his SNAG to part the watery curtain still hiding their headquarters. It had been a month or so since he had last been back, but at least it looked like this place wasn't overrun with reporters yet. He calmly walks towards the doors of HQ, shoving them aside with ease before entering. Anyone who happened upon the Giratina hybrid would notice he looked... leaner than before. More muscle mass but less weight. This was all very odd to him. After months of training in the mountains breaking the routine felt... weird.

Still, he was here for someone in particular, so he begins making the rounds, starting with the kitchen. Looking on the coffee pot with a familiar sigh, he wanders past without a backwards glance.

I continued to be on the couch in the main room, still going through what information I could gather on HAZARD, leaving nothing to chance. Every bit of information, however little, was practically a gem needed to be examined to get to the bottom of who formed them and how. I tried taking it, starting from Drake and working on back, but he lead to nothing in that. He couldn't have had the means to form it, only just to lead it. "......"

I perked up looking back towards the door for a second, sensing out what that was coming in. "...huh, guess he's back." I said to myself, only to go back to my SNAG and study it. When Darts finally came through the door, it took a second to tear my eyes away again, but when I did.......did Darts look like that before? I recalled that he was going back to that Dragon clan or whatever for more training and such. I didn't notice the muscle mass, but the weight loss for sure...making me wonder if they were even feeding him. Though then again, he had a more prominent chi signature about him, a bit stronger than what I felt from him the last I saw him, not much in my opinion, but for him, it was perhaps leaps and bounds considering. "...uhhh?" I then watched him make his way into the kitchen. Coffee, no doubt. I was wondering if something happened at this point with him during his time there. "Oh boy..." I sighed to myself. I then went back to the SNAG once more.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:02 pm
Blizzard120

I continued to be on the couch in the main room, still going through what information I could gather on HAZARD, leaving nothing to chance. Every bit of information, however little, was practically a gem needed to be examined to get to the bottom of who formed them and how. I tried taking it, starting from Drake and working on back, but he lead to nothing in that. He couldn't have had the means to form it, only just to lead it. "......"

I perked up looking back towards the door for a second, sensing out what that was coming in. "...huh, guess he's back." I said to myself, only to go back to my SNAG and study it. When Darts finally came through the door, it took a second to tear my eyes away again, but when I did.......did Darts look like that before? I recalled that he was going back to that Dragon clan or whatever for more training and such. I didn't notice the muscle mass, but the weight loss for sure...making me wonder if they were even feeding him. Though then again, he had a more prominent chi signature about him, a bit stronger than what I felt from him the last I saw him, not much in my opinion, but for him, it was perhaps leaps and bounds considering. "...uhhh?" I then watched him make his way into the kitchen. Coffee, no doubt. I was wondering if something happened at this point with him during his time there. "Oh boy..." I sighed to myself. I then went back to the SNAG once more.

Darts reemerges from the kitchen coffee-less, spying Blizz and approaching with a great deal more confidence than what once might have been seen from the Giratina hybrid. "Hey Blizz..." he asks, getting right down to business. "Got a question for you that might pique your curiosity so to speak. I'm actually on a bit of a jaunt coming from the Dragon Clan, and they said I needed to bring back a worthy foe to compete against in something they call the Test of Bravery... And the person applying the test is none other than Elite Four Drake. I hear tell you might have a couple of questions for him. Tomorrow at dawn he said the test would begin.." The Giratina hybrid pauses, gesturing over his shoulder as he summons and flexes his newly-acquired pair of wings, the ghostly apparitions flapping slightly as he manipulates them. "I've got a couple new things I'd like to test out to satisfy my curiosity myself. Myself and you only, I don't think more than one outsider is permitted at a time to be frank, and I can't look at the scroll with the clan rules yet seeing how I can't even get in the front door..." He ends his last statement with a muttered shake of his head before refixing his ruby-reds on the Articuno hybrid's face. "It's a long story. What do you say?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:17 am
Atlantis_Darts
Darts reemerges from the kitchen coffee-less, spying Blizz and approaching with a great deal more confidence than what once might have been seen from the Giratina hybrid. "Hey Blizz..." he asks, getting right down to business. "Got a question for you that might pique your curiosity so to speak. I'm actually on a bit of a jaunt coming from the Dragon Clan, and they said I needed to bring back a worthy foe to compete against in something they call the Test of Bravery... And the person applying the test is none other than Elite Four Drake. I hear tell you might have a couple of questions for him. Tomorrow at dawn he said the test would begin.." The Giratina hybrid pauses, gesturing over his shoulder as he summons and flexes his newly-acquired pair of wings, the ghostly apparitions flapping slightly as he manipulates them. "I've got a couple new things I'd like to test out to satisfy my curiosity myself. Myself and you only, I don't think more than one outsider is permitted at a time to be frank, and I can't look at the scroll with the clan rules yet seeing how I can't even get in the front door..." He ends his last statement with a muttered shake of his head before refixing his ruby-reds on the Articuno hybrid's face. "It's a long story. What do you say?"

"......" Straight to business. That's a lot more direct than I've known Darts to do. Though 'worthy foe'? 'Test of Bravery'? Something's up. That said, the notion of confronting Drake does have my attention, but something is bothering me. "...what is this Test of Bravery?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games