Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:23 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno sighed before speaking again. "Okay, what are we doing this time. Because if I need to abuse my mental power to get them to endorse us via pumping up their support of Blizz, may I remind you that you're the one who said that was something I shouldn't do?"

"No, no mind trickery, in fact that would only work in the short term and you know that." Sub reminded Reno, he could influence people but such influences weren't permanent. "Instead, we're going to get him a talent agent. All we need is the right person to sell his image. Getting Blizz to go along with it will be easy...ish...maybe."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:59 pm
RCCaughtem
*Slateport City, Hoenn*

Ryan walks back into the Slateport Museum, like he had for the past few months. The Channnler had been out performing maintenance and replacements on sensors all over Hoenn.

His acute toxicity from the aged Tears of Kyogre had been cured. He was now stronger than he had ever been, now being able to channel with a pure source of water.

But Ryan was concerned that Hoenn's water sources might have payed a price for his health. Kyogre had agreed to return to his slumber since Groudon wasn't woken along with him. Kyogre had nothing against the people of Hoenn, just, and this is quoted, " Overgrown Dirt Lizard".

So Ryan took to working with the Slateport scientists to monitor not only the oceans, but the water table as well. So far it had all been fine, but Ryan wasn't one to leave things to chance when he could.

Ryan walks over to where the scientists were grouped. "All fixed, no replacements needed this time. Let's see what comes back." Ryan says as he watches the screen. He touches the Aquamarine Pendant that always hung around his neck. Yeah, she was on his mind as well. Did you really expect something different on that front?

"Everyone looks good, the Shadow Pokemon cure seems to have not had any adverse effects on the region's water table." One scientist spoke up as he watched the results come in on the monitor. "We'll have to run a few more tests over the week but so far not even a blip of alarm. Thanks a bunch, Ryan, you saved us a lot of time." The scientist thanked Ryan for helping them out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:05 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
*Slateport City, Hoenn*

Ryan walks back into the Slateport Museum, like he had for the past few months. The Channnler had been out performing maintenance and replacements on sensors all over Hoenn.

His acute toxicity from the aged Tears of Kyogre had been cured. He was now stronger than he had ever been, now being able to channel with a pure source of water.

But Ryan was concerned that Hoenn's water sources might have payed a price for his health. Kyogre had agreed to return to his slumber since Groudon wasn't woken along with him. Kyogre had nothing against the people of Hoenn, just, and this is quoted, " Overgrown Dirt Lizard".

So Ryan took to working with the Slateport scientists to monitor not only the oceans, but the water table as well. So far it had all been fine, but Ryan wasn't one to leave things to chance when he could.

Ryan walks over to where the scientists were grouped. "All fixed, no replacements needed this time. Let's see what comes back." Ryan says as he watches the screen. He touches the Aquamarine Pendant that always hung around his neck. Yeah, she was on his mind as well. Did you really expect something different on that front?

"Everyone looks good, the Shadow Pokemon cure seems to have not had any adverse effects on the region's water table." One scientist spoke up as he watched the results come in on the monitor. "We'll have to run a few more tests over the week but so far not even a blip of alarm. Thanks a bunch, Ryan, you saved us a lot of time." The scientist thanked Ryan for helping them out.

Ryan sighs with relief. It was the best he could hope for. "No problem. Just contact me if anything does come up." the channler says, then departs once more. Taking in a deep breath, Ryan flips open his SNAG and calls Sub. It had been months since he had been back to the Main HQ. Between the issues in Hoenn and spending his down time in Mistralton, heading back to meet up with Snagems really hadn't been high on the priority list. He knew he was going to hear about that. But hey, at least he was checking in now with some good news, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:28 pm
RCCaughtem
[

Ryan sighs with relief. It was the best he could hope for. "No problem. Just contact me if anything does come up." the channler says, then departs once more. Taking in a deep breath, Ryan flips open his SNAG and calls Sub. It had been months since he had been back to the Main HQ. Between the issues in Hoenn and spending his down time in Mistralton, heading back to meet up with Snagems really hadn't been high on the priority list. He knew he was going to hear about that. But hey, at least he was checking in now with some good news, right?

"Ryan? Ryan that you? Where in Darkrai's name have you been!? I could have used you when the Ambrette Aquarium's Omanyte escaped! Do you know who I sent!? Lykas, by himself! He got them all back but do you not realize how awkward that was? All those tentacles..." Sub rambled on immediately after answering the call.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:56 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
[

"Ryan? Ryan that you? Where in Darkrai's name have you been!? I could have used you when the Ambrette Aquarium's Omanyte escaped! Do you know who I sent!? Lykas, by himself! He got them all back but do you not realize how awkward that was? All those tentacles..." Sub rambled on immediately after answering the call.

Ryan just sits there and listens. This, was not what he was expecting. "Hate to interrupt you, oh Leader of ours, but considering how Lykas is also rather well equipped with tentacles as well, I think he was the perfect choice. If you had sent me, my only option might have been to send in Rin Jin and do I need to mention how that could of turned out?" The channeler chides Sub.

"On the really good news side, Neither the Shadow Virus or my little excursion with Kyorge has had any negative effects on the Hoenn Oceans. The scientists here in Slateport will keep an eye on it for another week just to make sure, but it seems the combined efforts of them, myself, and my pokemon have made things safe here." Ryan then explains to Sub. That should sufficiently bring Sub back to the issue at hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:14 pm
RCCaughtem

"On the really good news side, Neither the Shadow Virus or my little excursion with Kyorge has had any negative effects on the Hoenn Oceans. The scientists here in Slateport will keep an eye on it for another week just to make sure, but it seems the combined efforts of them, myself, and my pokemon have made things safe here." Ryan then explains to Sub. That should sufficiently bring Sub back to the issue at hand.

"Ugh, you sound like RC sometimes. So on point and punctual." Sub groaned through the device. "Nonetheless that's good, glad to hear it. Hopefully things stay the same over the next week. So what now? You getting your barnacle lined butt back to HQ? Or you stopping in Mistralton to play sucker fish with a certain gym leader, again."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:24 pm
Reno looked at the phone as Sub and RC started talking. When had Ryan become so uptight? Leaning next to Sub, Reno joined in. "Brevity is the soul of wit. RC still hasn't learned that." He cryptically added before covering the microphone to speak directly to Sub. "Talent agent? The best I can actually even consider might be Aria's and he was the one who had the genius idea of reinvigorating her image by boosting her ego. I mean, she's more fun now, but it gets annoying. So who you got?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:29 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno looked at the phone as Sub and RC started talking. When had Ryan become so uptight? Leaning next to Sub, Reno joined in. "Brevity is the soul of wit. RC still hasn't learned that." He cryptically added before covering the microphone to speak directly to Sub. "Talent agent? The best I can actually even consider might be Aria's and he was the one who had the genius idea of reinvigorating her image by boosting her ego. I mean, she's more fun now, but it gets annoying. So who you got?"

Sub listened to Reno speak to Ryan and after he was done he picked up a waded up piece of paper and bounced it off of Reno's head. "Not sure yet. Thought maybe we could parade Blizz around somewhere to really get people's attention. Oh! Maybe in front of Jubilife TV! Maybe stage a hostage situation or something and have Blizz swoop in to save the day."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:41 pm
Feeling the paper ball bounce off his head, Reno shot back with, "A staged event with a pre-determined outcome for pure publicity? What do we look like, executive producers for reality TV?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Ugh, you sound like RC sometimes. So on point and punctual." Sub groaned through the device. "Nonetheless that's good, glad to hear it. Hopefully things stay the same over the next week. So what now? You getting your barnacle lined butt back to HQ? Or you stopping in Mistralton to play sucker fish with a certain gym leader, again."

Ryan ran his tongue over his teeth as he silently took in the harassment from both Sub and Reno. He then finally replies. " Yeah, yeah, but you got to admit, our resident dragon god has some upsides. Anyways, unless you have some utmost dire need of me back at HQ or to head off to another region, I think I will be heading back to Mistralton for now. Oh? and Sub? I did get to meet a certain Dark Elite Four Member while working on all of this. I can't confirm this now, but rumor has it she likes her men short, dark and handsome. Sound like anyone you know?" Ryan finishes saying. The evil smile that was now on Ryan's face with that last part was priceless. He knew how to punch his Leader's buttons when needed.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:43 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
[

"I can't say those weren't friendly little tykes, though." Lykas called from the hallway. His ears were burning and who else but Sub would be talking so highly of him? "Can't really say they'll be safe for public display anymore, though. I might have broken them slightly." He said unabashedly. What exactly did he mean by that? Maybe Sub had gotten the message after all. Whether or not he would bring it up would be another matter entirely.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:40 pm
"Yes, that's exactly what we would be, that stuff pays." Sub said in reply to Reno, turning his attention back to the SNAG in his hand.

"Karen." Sub mumbled through the device. "How did you meet Karen in Hoenn? You're bluffing."

"He's bluffing." Sub whispered to Lykas.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:04 pm
SubonicXP
"Yes, that's exactly what we would be, that stuff pays." Sub said in reply to Reno, turning his attention back to the SNAG in his hand.

"Karen." Sub mumbled through the device. "How did you meet Karen in Hoenn? You're bluffing."

"He's bluffing." Sub whispered to Lykas.

"not at all. When I was out in Evergrande, Sidney was my Elite Four go to. Sidney happens to know Victory Road very well and was my guide to the deeper water channels that run through it. Karen showed up one day on an official visit from Jhoto. She joined us on our excursion, letting her Umbreon light the way. She seemed almost at home.

When we returned to the surface, She sent her Honchkrow off with a message, I complimented her on it. She looked at me funny and wondered how a water trainer like me would know what a good Honchkrow would look like. I mentioned I knew a Dark Trainer who had a might impressive Honchkrow. She laughed and said if that was true, she would of heard of him.

Long story short, before she left, she autographed two Dusk Balls and gave them to me: one for me, one for my "Dark Trainer" friend. And if you don't believe me..." Ryan explains as he digs said Dusk Balls out of his pack. He sets them on the ground, then turns on the video function of his SNAG. He makes sure to show off the autographs. "Well"? Ryan adds. This should be good.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:06 pm
RCCaughtem

Long story short, before she left, she autographed two Dusk Balls and gave them to me: one for me, one for my "Dark Trainer" friend. And if you don't believe me..." Ryan explains as he digs said Dusk Balls out of his pack. He sets them on the ground, then turns on the video function of his SNAG. He makes sure to show off the autographs. "Well"? Ryan adds. This should be good.

"One, I don't have a Honchkrow and I won't evolve Nevermore. And two, if you-" Before Sub could finish another phone could be heard ringing. "Excuse me." He told Ryan before pulling away from the SNAG for several minutes. Ryan could hear bits and pieces of his second conversation, something about 'how much money' and 'this a trick?', very strange conversation.

"I'm back. Bad news, you'll have to delay your sucker fish session in Mistralton for awhile. I need you to head over to Route 110 in Hoenn, namely to the Trick House. The owner of the establishment, eloquently named the Trick Master, is offering us a cash reward for testing out his new and improved Trick House. Apparently thanks to our sudden fame he considers our little group to be the ultimate challenge. Catch is we don't get paid if we don't beat his Trick House. But it's not the money I'm really interested in, believe it or not but the Trick Master is a brilliant engineer and robotics expert. If we can impress him he just may prove to be a valuable asset in the future. So head on over there and I'll be sending others with you. I'm counting on you to leave a good impression." Sub told Ryan before immediately clicking off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:42 pm
Ryan sighs and snaps his SNAG close. He picks up the autographed Dusk Balls and stashes them. If Sub didn't believe him, oh well.

Ryan had quickly learned the layout of Hoenn during all this work he was doing. Trick House was just a short stroll away from Slateport, so he heads out on foot for this place. He wasn't liking the sound of all this, but it might be entertaining at the least.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games