Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:22 pm
Reno reappeared after Sub finished, casually placing their order across the office space. "There. Happy? Just because I'm the one who can survive repeated and rapid teleportation doesn't mean you should abuse it. And its been three months. May we stop with the hazing, especially since I managed to reset my brain?" Looking at his left arm and the mild twitching it was doing, Reno smacked it a few times to get it to settle down. He couldn't wait till he finished the remodel he was doing for the actual arm. This haphazard model he had manged to piece together was serviceable, but it needed something more if it was going to be a true replacement.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:00 pm
*Slateport City, Hoenn*

Ryan walks back into the Slateport Museum, like he had for the past few months. The Channnler had been out performing maintenance and replacements on sensors all over Hoenn.

His acute toxicity from the aged Tears of Kyogre had been cured. He was now stronger than he had ever been, now being able to channel with a pure source of water.

But Ryan was concerned that Hoenn's water sources might have payed a price for his health. Kyogre had agreed to return to his slumber since Groudon wasn't woken along with him. Kyogre had nothing against the people of Hoenn, just, and this is quoted, " Overgrown Dirt Lizard".

So Ryan took to working with the Slateport scientists to monitor not only the oceans, but the water table as well. So far it had all been fine, but Ryan wasn't one to leave things to chance when he could.

Ryan walks over to where the scientists were grouped. "All fixed, no replacements needed this time. Let's see what comes back." Ryan says as he watches the screen. He touches the Aquamarine Pendant that always hung around his neck. Yeah, she was on his mind as well. Did you really expect something different on that front?  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:29 pm
SubonicXP
"Yes, the furniture store. Also I want you to stop by the Secret Base Guild as well. Aarune should have the wooden statues I commissioned ready." He told the pair he plans on sending to Fortree. "And oh? You did? I hope she is doing well, sounds it." Sub said to Lykas. "Send her my regards."

"Already taken care of, and we have you to thank for that. In fact I plan on obtaining a teleportation disrupter or two, perhaps set them up to ignore those holding one of our SNAGs, just as a precaution against unwanted guests." He answered Reno.
"Consider it done, we'll swing by there," Cera answered at once, giving a small nod. "I can help carry some of it if we need to, so we shouldn't have too many issues even if we have to go the long way. That spontaneous bit during our last mess was kinda a one time deal..." She admitted to Kaya afterward.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:18 pm
Things were never the same since the massive battle in Mossdeep. Everything seemed a lot more...busy now. Sure, nothing really seemed to change within the first week where we were assessing the injuries and trying to get better, both physically and emotionally...from there on, though, it seemed...busy. Really busy.

Tristen, being one of the several that got their Pokemon infected, his Blitzle namely, when the whole ordeal started for us, he was rather quick to answer the calls of trying to tame any Shadow Pokemon that may have been spotted, trying his best efforts to get his Pokemon purified by any means. With the cure discovered, Tristen practically wanted to be the first in line. He wanted his Pokemon cured, he wanted Blitzle normal again. Though the longer the wait has been so far, however, the less hopeful he was becoming. Its been three months now and there was nothing about getting the cure to his Blitzle, let alone any other Snagem's infected Pokemon. The only positive note is that since he was one of the ones that answers the shadow Pokemon calls, at least this way, no other Pokemon can run the risk of getting infected themselves.

While the Electrike hybrid was busy trying to stop any further spread of the virus, I on the other hand had other problems. Something both Freth and I made it a point to investigate. With Norman enlightening us to the likes of who was running HAZARD, and for that matter, instigating the smear campaign, I had a bone to pick with Drake, the resident Elite Four Dragon-type tamer of the Elite Four in Hoenn. What made it rather sad is that originally, I never had any issue with Drake. Stern and by-the-book he was, sure, which is what incidentally one of the reasons I liked the guy, but coming out of nowhere, nearly turning HAZARD into the Rangers, which is what got Snagem formed in the first place? You have got to be kidding me.

Freth and I started to try to get information, by any means we could get, in who was with Drake. Perhaps finding out who was all there could get me to find out why and how HAZARD was formed in the first place, because lets face it, yea sure our methods aren't the greatest in the world, but its a mere pittance compared to what would happen if someone like say Ein was left unchecked, something that as HAZARD showed they couldn't handle. There was no sense in that smear campaign. Unfortunately, there was nothing too much that we could find out. Any HAZARD members that we talked to literally didn't know a thing. Always following orders like any officer should and not ask questions. They know at least Drake is the top man, but as for who is with them, they don't know too much, because Drake is always giving the final orders. Its who they always see when any address is made to HAZARD as a whole.

As I sat in the main room, going over files on my SNAG, reading up on the various HAZARD information, I finally came to one conclusion: I'd have to personally confront Drake. Getting to him is probably the easy part. Hard part is making the old man to talk.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:03 pm
Aile would arrive in HQ after spending the past few months in Hoenn, helping to man the Mauville City location. While she didn't mind the location and actually doing the work there, what she would have issues with was the mass of people swarming the location, no matter if they were reporters or just grateful citizens. It began to unnerve her enough to the point of leaving to the desert when she wasn't on duty or helping out elsewhere. Very few people had even bothered to try to follow her in, and those that did left after a little bit because of the biting sandstorm almost eternally raging there. It became her haven, even with the sandstorm. She'd relax, work with Tatooine, or even fall asleep out there. Mind you, the sleeping would take place in a secret base, but that's neither here nor there. The reason for her visit, then, would be a simple one- she missed her other teammates that returned back to HQ.

"Oooof, have I missed this place," she'd say stretching her arms above her head. She'd look around and notice Blizz in the main room. 'Well hey there. How have things been," she'd ask, running her hand through the back of her now longer hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:08 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would arrive in HQ after spending the past few months in Hoenn, helping to man the Mauville City location. While she didn't mind the location and actually doing the work there, what she would have issues with was the mass of people swarming the location, no matter if they were reporters or just grateful citizens. It began to unnerve her enough to the point of leaving to the desert when she wasn't on duty or helping out elsewhere. Very few people had even bothered to try to follow her in, and those that did left after a little bit because of the biting sandstorm almost eternally raging there. It became her haven, even with the sandstorm. She'd relax, work with Tatooine, or even fall asleep out there. Mind you, the sleeping would take place in a secret base, but that's neither here nor there. The reason for her visit, then, would be a simple one- she missed her other teammates that returned back to HQ.

"Oooof, have I missed this place," she'd say stretching her arms above her head. She'd look around and notice Blizz in the main room. 'Well hey there. How have things been," she'd ask, running her hand through the back of her now longer hair.

"Hm? Oh, hey there Aile. It's going, I guess. Getting really no headway with what I am working on right at the moment. Its also kind of hard to do it with every last public eye looking at us." I said. "While I'm grateful for us being pardoned and all, and the heat by HAZARD is off, what I don't like is that we can't seem to do anything without paparazzi coming at us in some fashion. I kind of liked it when we were more cloak and dagger. At least I could work in peace. Incidentally, even with what I could get though, its nothing much. I need to confront Drake eventually. One way or another."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:34 pm
Kaya nodded to Cera once he'd returned with his Pokemon. "I know you can but I also know you worked your butt off on that rocket out there and you're probably still not quite back to full strength. I'd prefer not to tax you too much if possible." He told her, lazily reaching toward his belt now. "Want to hitch a ride and take the long way there or Teleport with Claydol?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:37 pm
Blizzard120

"Hm? Oh, hey there Aile. It's going, I guess. Getting really no headway with what I am working on right at the moment. Its also kind of hard to do it with every last public eye looking at us." I said. "While I'm grateful for us being pardoned and all, and the heat by HAZARD is off, what I don't like is that we can't seem to do anything without paparazzi coming at us in some fashion. I kind of liked it when we were more cloak and dagger. At least I could work in peace. Incidentally, even with what I could get though, its nothing much. I need to confront Drake eventually. One way or another."

"Pardoned by Hoenn, at least." Aile looked down briefly before returning her gaze to Blizz. "I understand the want to be cloak and dagger, though. I mean, honestly, I dunno how people put up with being followed everyday.... At least most people just call me the lady with Regirock, but still. Once they learn my name, though..." She'd walk over and sit in a nearby chair. "But I'm still surprised more details on HAZARD haven't been more forthcoming after all of this. They must really want to keep their identities to themselves. I wish you luck getting to Drake." She took out a folded piece of paper and opened it, looking it over.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:51 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Pardoned by Hoenn, at least." Aile looked down briefly before returning her gaze to Blizz. "I understand the want to be cloak and dagger, though. I mean, honestly, I dunno how people put up with being followed everyday.... At least most people just call me the lady with Regirock, but still. Once they learn my name, though..." She'd walk over and sit in a nearby chair. "But I'm still surprised more details on HAZARD haven't been more forthcoming after all of this. They must really want to keep their identities to themselves. I wish you luck getting to Drake." She took out a folded piece of paper and opened it, looking it over.

"Thanks. I'm going to need it. That said, maybe I got someone else to help me. Darts is apparently going to have to contend to Drake in one light or another that I am aware of. I might take the opportunity to drop in unexpected on him." I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:31 pm
"Let me think...no." Sub said with a smile. "I'm having too much fun. I'll let you know when I grow bored of it." He said, making his away over to and opening up the package, seemed to just be a shipment of regular Pokeballs. "I'll count them later...or maybe I'll have you do it, suppose to be a grand total of two hundred Pokeballs and however many of those Premier Balls they give you as a bonus." He said, closing the box and turning his attention back to Reno. "So, guess what I found out."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:53 am
Reno glanced at Sub for a moment before deciding his best response. "The doctor finally got back and its definitely breast cancer?" He joked, poking the Pokeballs in the box absent-mindedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:42 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno glanced at Sub for a moment before deciding his best response. "The doctor finally got back and its definitely breast cancer?" He joked, poking the Pokeballs in the box absent-mindedly.

"No, I have an appointment lined up for you next week however." Sub shot right back at Reno. "I heard that over on Dewford Island a bit of a buzz is being made in Dewford Hall over a certain blue feathered man and his heroic actions in Mossdeep City."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:12 pm
Reno raised an eyebrow at Sub's words."Are we whoring Blizz out? Again? I thought that one time in Kalos was a joke."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:38 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno raised an eyebrow at Sub's words."Are we whoring Blizz out? Again? I thought that one time in Kalos was a joke."

"Joke? That was an actual mission with an intended goal. Besides, he asked for that." He corrected Reno. "Though speaking of Kalos, turns out his reputation is following him, all the way to Dewford Hall. Also, that's such an ugly word, I like to think of it as helping him realize his true potential."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:51 pm
Reno sighed before speaking again. "Okay, what are we doing this time. Because if I need to abuse my mental power to get them to endorse us via pumping up their support of Blizz, may I remind you that you're the one who said that was something I shouldn't do?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games