Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:34 pm
SoundVVave

Welcome to the guild X3
Don't fret too much about the acceptance taking a little bit, you gotta remember they're conducting a huge battle and that takes time! I'm sure once someone gets the chance, you'll receive that notification that you're accepted X3

Thank you! Nice meeting you

Oh, joyous day it will be to receive such a divine indication emotion_kirakira

The event looks lovely enough to watch from afar and the characters present are subtly stunning!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:36 pm
under the coke sign
Klayko
Oops, almost overlooked this <______>

How's it going lol?

xd

Its going good, how about yourself?

>.>

That's great. I am doing good. Thank you for asking.

< o <  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:40 pm
Klayko
SoundVVave

Welcome to the guild X3
Don't fret too much about the acceptance taking a little bit, you gotta remember they're conducting a huge battle and that takes time! I'm sure once someone gets the chance, you'll receive that notification that you're accepted X3

Thank you! Nice meeting you

Oh, joyous day it will be to receive such a divine indication emotion_kirakira

The event looks lovely enough to watch from afar and the characters present are subtly stunning!

I'm sure everyone would appreciate hearing that, I know I love a good compliment XD

I play Phoebe by the way, feel free to hit me up if you get an idea or anything!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:41 pm
TheRealKiru
SoundVVave
Eshe sounds so cool to me X3 it'll be interesting to see which one you pick if you decide to only do one!
I personally am only taking one character in the RP since this one is much more complex than a normal RP, you know? Which that's a good thing! They've really figured things out to make it fair for everyone X3

Maybe I'll do both, maybe not. Ashley seems fun, but I just ned drive for Eshe, as she's a blank slate at this point.

I know that feeling, its sometimes really hard to get inspired  

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:18 pm
Ah, yay, I've just been accepted! I'll be on my way to making my own character very soon.
Hello everyone and anyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:38 pm
Fenrir IX - God Of Chaos
Ah, yay, I've just been accepted! I'll be on my way to making my own character very soon.

Awwww yis, new comer means new victims heart

I mean....Welcome to the guild!
You're going to need a little patience but the big kids are doing all they could to keep up with this fast track of a guild!  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:54 pm
Sekaino
Fenrir IX - God Of Chaos

You're going to need a little patience but the big kids are doing all they could to keep up with this fast track of a guild!

Ah well, fair enough. I can understand that. I mean, I'm narrowing down the Biography of my character. Any things I should know when making my character?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:01 pm
Fenrir IX - God Of Chaos
Sekaino
Fenrir IX - God Of Chaos

Ah well, fair enough. I can understand that. I mean, I'm narrowing down the Biography of my character. Any things I should know when making my character?

Just be sure to follow the rules and you'll be fine ^^
If anything's wrong they'll tell you and they're real cool about it so don't be worried if you make a mistake

my advice is that you read the all the rules a minimum of 30 times....and an extra 20 just to be safe  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:32 am
DJ Double B

I did have an idea regarding Nirav and Cyril both in the present and in the future

Since they both lost the tourney in the first round, maybe they get in touch with each other and try to battle again once they get back to school?
Then battling each other periodically to test themselves or to try new moves
Getting to know each other in the process
Considering they have similar home lives - having to help with the family more and not being too fond of talking to lots and lots of people, I think they could become friends overtime.

As for the future thing
Maybe in like, a year or two, Nirav develops a crush on Cyril?
Nothing expected to be reciprocated, especially since Cyril is straight
But it may make things interesting/weird between them, especially if they get to know each other more and become friends before that
Though it would be a one sided thing, I did want to ask you about it, since it does involve your character

Any thoughts on either thing mentioned?

ah, I remember that plot. We have set that up before.
there still need a lot of interaction going to set it up though.
should I make Cyril talked to him since they are in the same area atm?
I am still unsure how to start the battle thing, but well, I will figure it out as time goes and just let it flow naturally.

haha, I am all in for that xD
it will be awkward and fun to see Cyril's reaction when he realized it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:48 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

Yes, very much. I'm not sure how much we can get done with time restraints, though.
Not sure how I feel about Kirsi's response- very difficult to figure out what she might say in the situation with so many emotions. Also very hard to not make her be just nice because I want her to xD
I think if she were older she would notice how Cyril was feeling and realize she and him are similar, but because she's young she's too focused on how she's
feeling herself

not much, still a valuable interaction moment to cement the connection between character.

ikr, I am like that too with Cyril.
not to mention that he isn't talkative or taking incentive.
Sometimes it gets all confusing that can be attributed to mix of emotion (I hope).

I try to compromise and have him be nice from time to time and he turns into tsundere when I do that.
Kirsi isn't the only one who doesn't take consideration of other and it's why they can be rival in making.
their relationship is of argument/conflicting perspective that's what makes it interesting instead of normal friendship.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:48 am
amarzyciel

Oh yeah xD I really gotta write this stuff down, sorry bout that
Nirav is currently half avoiding/half hiding from Holly, so maybe another time
Unless you want to just have them text?

haha that'll be fun
Probably not for another year or two, when they're like, 13 or so
but fun nevertheless  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:42 pm
Fenrir IX - God Of Chaos

gaia_spoons Greetings! Welcome to the guild. Always a good thing to see new faces pop up  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:57 pm
A Voided Bear
Fenrir IX - God Of Chaos

gaia_spoons Greetings! Welcome to the guild. Always a good thing to see new faces pop up

Thanks, I appreciate the welcome. I'll be glad to be roleplay with you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:10 pm
Fenrir IX - God Of Chaos
A Voided Bear
Fenrir IX - God Of Chaos

gaia_spoons Likewise. I look forward to roleplaying with you as well. I puppeteer the overly awkward and strange Jung-Su. I like that your using Ano Natsu de Matteru's main character image owo  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:24 pm
A Voided Bear
Fenrir IX - God Of Chaos
A Voided Bear
Fenrir IX - God Of Chaos

gaia_spoons Likewise. I look forward to roleplaying with you as well. I puppeteer the overly awkward and strange Jung-Su. I like that your using Ano Natsu de Matteru's main character image owo

Ack! You've taken the liberty of looking at my profile, I see. Jung-Su is an awesome name, I see. And yes, I love Ano Natsu de Matteru. Mostly cause I didn't know what kind of image to use. So I feel upon a standard. I'm trying to read the rules to see exactly what I missed. I know I can be dense, so I combing over it.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games