Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:28 am
"Just now actually. The decorations are to celebrate my return," Night said, tossing a couple balloons in Cera's direction with a wink before turning back to Sub, "It really all started with you, you know. That idiotic bet a few years back that I couldn't go without drinking for a full year? I mean, yeah, I have had a few drinks since, but I gave it all up in exchange for this old hybrid I heard about to teach me a few things. So really, I guess I have you to thank for this sobriety."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:49 am
Ms Edyn
"Just now actually. The decorations are to celebrate my return," Night said, tossing a couple balloons in Cera's direction with a wink before turning back to Sub, "It really all started with you, you know. That idiotic bet a few years back that I couldn't go without drinking for a full year? I mean, yeah, I have had a few drinks since, but I gave it all up in exchange for this old hybrid I heard about to teach me a few things. So really, I guess I have you to thank for this sobriety."
Cera almost didn't want to ask what the wink was for, and while she did miss Night's presence, she slowly took the balloons and contemplated taking off elsewhere. Needless to say, she didn't say anything for the moment.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:51 am
Ms Edyn

"Wait, you took our little bet that seriously? I had honestly forgotten all about that..." Sub sad, dumbfounded. "I'm flattered either way."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:00 pm
Night just shrugged, "Hey, if it hadn't been for that bet, I wouldn't have been able to offer swearing off alcohol completely to that teacher. I would've had to give up something else."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:02 pm
Ms Edyn
Night just shrugged, "Hey, if it hadn't been for that bet, I wouldn't have been able to offer swearing off alcohol completely to that teacher. I would've had to give up something else."

"Well it seems to have all worked out in the end so I'm happy for ya." Sub replied with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:31 pm
Darksol88
"So... I have good news and really bad news. We've still got the meteorite chunk Cozmo's talking about. Bad news is I checked the holding cells and our, um, captive got out again, I can't sense where he is, and maybe we should've been keeping a better track of GRAY's messages. All that was left behind was this sudoku book... apparently, he really knows his way around a puzzle," Cera commented, trying not to fly straight into a panic at her apparent discovery.

Even though Cera's exclamation would go mostly unnoticed, it was true, Miror B. was gone from his cell probably sometime during the course of the last adventure. Strange that GRAY had never reported it... chances were he'd turn up sooner or later...

--

As the days passed, Darts had taken to meditation as much as he could. He had never been particularly inclined towards this practice, but considering what had happened back at the ruins... yeah, he figured it was a good course of action currently. He couldn't afford to hold back... but he wasn't sure how much better flying off the handle completely was going to go either. He had horrible memories of dragging the team into a horrible reversed world to corroborate the idea that what happened wouldn't be pretty.

The jacketed hybrid's sitting atop the roof of the HQ, indian style with his legs crossed, as his jacket lazily swishes back and forth behind him, splayed out over the surface below him. His eyes are closed and he's trying to breathe, even though he didn't need to, slowly.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:45 pm
Arkelos leaves his room with tearful eyes, "I wonder if anyone is around to talk to, i have alot on my mind." His pokemon are close in follow making small whimpers and barks trying to get Arkelos' attention. Abra floats close to the group.

The group walk down a few corridors to find themselves in the kitchen. Arkelos reaches up to get some food for his companions, than places the bowls on the floor.

The pokemon focus on their food while Arkelos sits at the table with a blank stare. He remains quiet, trying to be alone with his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:59 pm
Atlantis_Darts
As the days passed, Darts had taken to meditation as much as he could. He had never been particularly inclined towards this practice, but considering what had happened back at the ruins... yeah, he figured it was a good course of action currently. He couldn't afford to hold back... but he wasn't sure how much better flying off the handle completely was going to go either. He had horrible memories of dragging the team into a horrible reversed world to corroborate the idea that what happened wouldn't be pretty.

The jacketed hybrid's sitting atop the roof of the HQ, indian style with his legs crossed, as his jacket lazily swishes back and forth behind him, splayed out over the surface below him. His eyes are closed and he's trying to breathe, even though he didn't need to, slowly.
Eventually during all of this, Amaranth found her way onto the roof. Seeing Darts there, apparently in thought or meditating or something, she wasn't sure if she should exactly disturb him. Her luck, he'd probably want to hit on her or something, still remembering their initial meeting. Still, she stayed in silence, curious to see what would come of this.

Elsewhere in HQ, Aden was... really, trying to relax after his sudden training from hell thanks to a Mew of all things not too long ago. For now, he was in the main area, though his attempt at relaxing seemed to be going poorly. Cera could be found sitting next to him, a pencil floating beside her as she otherwise stared at the sudoku book. She could see why people apparently liked these, plus everyone else seemed to be doing their own thing anyway.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:04 pm
Aile would be in the main room reading a book, one that looked like it might have seen better days. She was pretty deep into it, too, one of the rarer moments when she wasn't focusing on her surroundings. Ouside of that, though, Aile looked like she could jump up and head out at any minute. Her jacket, which color of the month this time was brown, was pretty heavily stocked in the various pockets, and her red tinted goggles were once again on her head. Better for her, too, she was finally done with the sling, so her shoulder was at least mostly mended. She'd probably need it, too, with what was probably on the horizon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:08 pm
With the days turning and the inevitable drawing ever closer, I had to get ready the best I could. A lot of things still loomed on my mind in the meantime, which may have wavered my focus in training over the past few days. HAZARD being one such instance. Sure they were on our side now, but I'm still left to wonder who put the hit out on us from there? I wanted to find out real badly. That being said, I did have some sort of idea the more I thought about it, and the more that I did, the more that it angered me. I hated leaving unfinished business in Kalos.

More so than that was the here and now. Ein was probably going to make his move soon, and I was worried about the team was going to be in general. On my end, I tried to help out Tristen all I could, and Freth and I trained a bit as well, knowing that what was to come was not going to be pleasant. Still though, it was only a small thing compared to the team as a whole. I was left to wonder about the others. Aden and Cera hadn't, last I checked, gotten their act straight, Sol hasn't came back, Sub started getting like he did back at Kalos at the tail end of the 'revolution' in taking things way more personally than he should. I was close in getting into an all-out fight with him right there in the throne room at the castle in Kalos that time. For that matter, that isn't to say of the others as well. Kaya, Aile, Darts, Reno...I can only hope for everyone's well being right now for what is to come.

Sure, we're hanging in there, even with victories considered, but its basically all we're doing. We need to get something decisive in, otherwise all we done is for naught.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:14 pm
The silence of HQ, and Snagem's brief respite from action, would be cut through by a shrill ringing sound that they might be able to recognize as the phone. Darts opens a singular red eye in irritation and stands up with a swish of his jacket, jumping down from the roof to come back inside the building. Might as well see what all the commotion is about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:16 pm
Aile would jump as she heard the phone, whipping her head around real quick before looking up. "Ah, oh. Answer that, GRAY, please." She'd snap the book shut and lay it on the table, taking deep breaths to calm herself. She hadn't noticed how into the book she had gotten.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:18 pm
"...guess he really wanted to get inside." Amaranth said to herself, going back inside and down to the first floor like a sane person would rather than jumping like that.

"GRAY, go ahead and answer," Aden spoke up. "I know most of us aren't exactly authorized to say that, but whatever it is, we're gonna need to know anyway, I'm sure."

"Please be Devon, please be Devon, please be Devon..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:34 pm
Darksol88
"...guess he really wanted to get inside." Amaranth said to herself, going back inside and down to the first floor like a sane person would rather than jumping like that.

"GRAY, go ahead and answer," Aden spoke up. "I know most of us aren't exactly authorized to say that, but whatever it is, we're gonna need to know anyway, I'm sure."

"Please be Devon, please be Devon, please be Devon..."

"Snagems!" Mully's voice comes through over the line, a panicked desperation coloring her voice as she halfway screams into the receiver. "Please tell me you have the news on!"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:36 pm
Tristen, Freth, and I perked up, hearing the infamous ringing that stirred the halls, rather be for better or for worse. We made our way to the main room, just in time to hear Mully speaking and...perhaps not in the best of moods. "...the news?" I then went over towards the television and turned it on, searching through the channels until I may have found what she was looking for.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games