Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:09 pm
Sekaino
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

True very true

BUT ITS ALSO UBRE FUN!!!!

UBRE FUN INDEED

I TOTALLY MISPELLED UBER BUT UBRE SOUNDS SO MUCH BETTER XD

IT REALLY DOES

It is super fun!! AND I WANNA BE APART OF THE EXCITEMENT TOO!! YEAH CUSTOMIZATIONS!!

ayyyyyy
also we havent plotted have we?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:14 pm
DJ Double B

ayyyyyy

Oh yah, we should souldn't we?

hmmmmmmmmm

Ava seems like the rowdy type doesn't she?unless i completely missed something
Holly is still friendly enough that she would try and get along with her
but the fact that she dislikes frilly dresses would probably be break her heart because cute things are the world

Nirav would probably be a little turned off by her tho cuz she's loud.
but Holly would totally wanna be his friend because he's adorbs :3
plus he's got a fluffy pokemon??? bonus points! heart  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:07 pm
Sekaino
DJ Double B

ayyyyyy

Oh yah, we should souldn't we?

hmmmmmmmmm

Ava seems like the rowdy type doesn't she?unless i completely missed something
Holly is still friendly enough that she would try and get along with her
but the fact that she dislikes frilly dresses would probably be break her heart because cute things are the world

Nirav would probably be a little turned off by her tho cuz she's loud.
but Holly would totally wanna be his friend because he's adorbs :3
plus he's got a fluffy pokemon??? bonus points! heart

So sorry I havent posted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:17 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

So sorry I havent posted

No probs doll
Im a patient gal so feel no need to rush when yall need to reply to me
Ii can be pretty busy or pretty lazy myself so I know how time can just get away from you ^^  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:15 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

do you still want to have kirsi and Cyril to talk after battle?
it is quite a good time as I figured both will head to heal their pokemon.
plus Cyril's letting his guard down right now.

=====

anyone else want to plot with Cyril?
I am open for any  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:01 am
Sekaino

Kinda rowdy, really tomboy-ish
Not into frilly clothes or anything at all -- she'll eventually grow out of it and not care as much, but still won't be fond of wearing stuff like that
Cause you cant climb around and do sports and get messy in a frilly little dress
nor can you be cute and strong at the same time, obv /s
That would also change overtime, but for now it stands for my little 10 yr old.

She still is good with social skills and the like, though, and willing to get to know people

--- --- --- --- ---

Yeah Nirav is pretty shy, especially around girls
It gets better once you get to know him, but he isn't one for taking time to get to know people
He wouldn't be fond of her if she was super loud and in his space though
Which maybe for the time being causes conflict between them?
She just wants to get to know him and Raja, but he's like,
oh god she wont leave me alone whyyy
being kinda dramatic and trying to hide from her
cause hiding totally fixes all situations when you dont wanna talk to people /s
Could be interesting for the both of them, dealing with that

Though I feel like eventually they could get along
She likes to design clothes and he knows how to sew (and may make costumes for the theatre club?),
so I could totally see them as like,
future clothes making dynamic duo, him teaching her to sew and her teaching him about design
both lookin fly af

Any thoughts on Ava or Nirav?

amarzyciel

I did have an idea regarding Nirav and Cyril both in the present and in the future

Since they both lost the tourney in the first round, maybe they get in touch with each other and try to battle again once they get back to school?
Then battling each other periodically to test themselves or to try new moves
Getting to know each other in the process
Considering they have similar home lives - having to help with the family more and not being too fond of talking to lots and lots of people, I think they could become friends overtime.

As for the future thing
Maybe in like, a year or two, Nirav develops a crush on Cyril?
Nothing expected to be reciprocated, especially since Cyril is straight
But it may make things interesting/weird between them, especially if they get to know each other more and become friends before that
Though it would be a one sided thing, I did want to ask you about it, since it does involve your character

Any thoughts on either thing mentioned?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:44 am
Hey everyone o w o  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:35 pm
Klayko
Hey everyone o w o

Hello!

xp

Did anyone else hear about this, playing pokemon go while in a press conference.

rofl  

under the coke sign

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:48 pm
Klayko
Hey everyone o w o

How's it going ^^
Sorry it seems to be taking while for you to get accepted but im sure you'll be finished soon enough!!

DJ Double B

Yeah that makes sense
She will probably respect that but there might be times when she might ask her to try on this bow or this purple headband...you know...for science
Also there is nothing really stopping you from rolling around in a frilly dress...nothing stopping Holly anyway
I can see her being really excited about how good she is with sports like
Wow! how can you do stuff like that without falling flat on your face?!
and she'll ask to play with her despite being absolutely awful at it
and will probs want to start some kind of random sport club

And i kinda expected there to be friction at first
Holly who's super curious and doesn't seem to understand the concept of personal space would be all up on him like
Hey that's a cool headband! want me to show you how to make a super big bow out of it?
or like
ooh! are we playing hide and seek? eheheh okay then ready or not here i come!
no doubt itll take a while for her to realise what's going on and she'll at least try to be a little more subtle
aka refrain from manhandling the small boy o3o

drama club watch out here comes the super fashionable dorks duo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:24 pm
DJ Double B

Hey, Ichiro runs the Drama club and is trying to get people to join, right?
Cause I realized,
At least initially, Nirav wouldn't be keen on getting up in front of others - he has enough trouble talking to peers as it is
But I could see him helping with stage crew or making costumes for productions, especially since he knows how to sew
Could eventually bring him out of his shell and stuff and have him and Ichiro get to know each other more

Any thoughts?

Heyo! Sorry about my late reply ^^;

Indeed, Ichiro does run the Drama club and is always looking for new members. So Nirav would be more than welcome to join, even if he's not too keen on stepping into the spot light. There is a need for set/prop/costume design so Nirav would be a ton of help in that department, along with Phoebe (SoundVVave's character) whose gonna be in charge of the art department of the Drama Club. ^^ Ichiro is also big on Costume/clothes design and would love to collaborate with Nirav. Ichiro also designs clothes/costumes for pokemon in his spare time, and could even introduced Nirav to that as well.

As a character, Ichiro is extremely outgoing, very caring and open-minded -- the type of person who finds it easy to laugh at himself and quick to forgive others. Though sometimes he can be loud when he gets excited. This might bug Nirav a bit, but Ichiro would be more than thrilled to befriend him and help pull him out of his shell. Perhaps Ichiro might be able to get Nirav to preform on stage later on as they get older.

All-in-all I really like the idea of Nirav and Ichiro being friends. When given the chance, we should plot to have our characters interact more and hang out. Typically, Ichiro's usually around his friend, Phoebe, so Ichiro could even introduced Nirav to her too, possibly giving Nirav another friend. Phoebe, is a really nice person and can certainly stand up for both Ichiro and Nirav if they ever get bullied xD.

Sekaino

Heha! The Drama club will be prepared for Holly's and Nirav's fashion. Ichiro 100% fully promotes this! xD

Reminds me. I should have Ichiro track down Holly and give her an invite to the Club. Maybe Holly might even get a new friend out of the deal, too. Ichiro loves making friends and would be thrilled by Holly and her Buneary's combined cuteness x3

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:38 pm
amarzyciel

do you still want to have kirsi and Cyril to talk after battle?
it is quite a good time as I figured both will head to heal their pokemon.
plus Cyril's letting his guard down right now.

Yes, very much. I'm not sure how much we can get done with time restraints, though.
Not sure how I feel about Kirsi's response- very difficult to figure out what she might say in the situation with so many emotions. Also very hard to not make her be just nice because I want her to xD
I think if she were older she would notice how Cyril was feeling and realize she and him are similar, but because she's young she's too focused on how she's feeling herself  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:54 pm
First and foremost to be said: Ever since I noticed Marco and Tera's Charmanders are up against each other,
I can't get the phrase "CHARMANDER S-S-S-SUPER SLAM" out of my head
pls send help

Also can we just talk about Phoebe and Antonio there for a second
im ready to watch the 11 year olds go to war over this
whatever this is
sign me up yo

Sekaino

She'd probably do it thinking it was really for science until someone started gushing
then just repulse and lolnope until the pretty bow is removed

Ava wouldn't mind Holly playing at all, may even try to help her out so she falls on her face a little less
I was considering having Ava start a sports club or a nature/camping club or something when they got back from the field trip

--- --- --- --- ---
oh god nirav would probably just hide
too nervous to say anything, but small enough to hide behind a potted plant or something and hope she didn't come into his little bubble again
Nirav will always appreciate the refrain from being manhandled haha
He can only handle so much

But eventually he'll get over himself and better express his want for space

Hitsukei

It's all good! Nirav may or may not have heard about -- probably if Ichiro is handing out flyers to everyone like he's been doing lately
Unless you want to make Ichiro recruiting Nirav to make costumes an interaction between them? They don't really know each other well, so it could kick stuff off between them
Nirav wouldn't know much about the design process of things, having namely followed his mom's lead in making traditional clothing and tailoring his brother's old clothes to fit him a little better.
It could definitely get him into clothing/costume design, and maybe teach Ichiro a thing or two about fixing up clothing

Nirav is super shy and mildly awkward, quick to judge people based on how they may act. He isn't super keen on loud people, but it may be something he gets more ok with in the future. He may just get on stage in the future, but for now he is 100% happy not being seen or heard from, poor thing

Yeah I like the idea of them becoming friends as well. We should definitely have them interact more often.
Do you have any ideas in particular? The two don't share any of the same classes or anything ><  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:07 pm
Can't decided over which character I would want to do > ~<

Ashley: Timid Troublemaker Extraordinaire. Adores ghost pokemon and playing pranks on people, thanks to her childish friends: Haunter, Ghastly, and Gengar during her raising in Lavender Town.
User Image

or

Eshe: Spirited kid who wants to become a true Pokemon legend. She doesn't know exactly how, but hey, that's what growing up is for right? Right? Guys?...
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:02 pm
Sekaino
Klayko
Hey everyone o w o

How's it going ^^
Sorry it seems to be taking while for you to get accepted but im sure you'll be finished soon enough!!

DJ Double B

Yeah that makes sense
She will probably respect that but there might be times when she might ask her to try on this bow or this purple headband...you know...for science
Also there is nothing really stopping you from rolling around in a frilly dress...nothing stopping Holly anyway
I can see her being really excited about how good she is with sports like
Wow! how can you do stuff like that without falling flat on your face?!
and she'll ask to play with her despite being absolutely awful at it
and will probs want to start some kind of random sport club

And i kinda expected there to be friction at first
Holly who's super curious and doesn't seem to understand the concept of personal space would be all up on him like
Hey that's a cool headband! want me to show you how to make a super big bow out of it?
or like
ooh! are we playing hide and seek? eheheh okay then ready or not here i come!
no doubt itll take a while for her to realise what's going on and she'll at least try to be a little more subtle
aka refrain from manhandling the small boy o3o

drama club watch out here comes the super fashionable dorks duo

It's going well. How about yourself?

Oh, I don't mind so long as it's not forgotten. Gives me time to think of other concepts in case the edits I made weren't enough lol  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:31 pm
TheRealKiru
Can't decided over which character I would want to do > ~<

Ashley: Timid Troublemaker Extraordinaire. Adores ghost pokemon and playing pranks on people, thanks to her childish friends: Haunter, Ghastly, and Gengar during her raising in Lavender Town.
User Image

or

Eshe: Spirited kid who wants to become a true Pokemon legend. She doesn't know exactly how, but hey, that's what growing up is for right? Right? Guys?...
User Image

Both sound awesome. I kind of like the idea of Ashley and her love of ghost Pokémon. Though on the other hand I like the idea of Eshe too. Sorry I'm not much help. sweatdrop  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games