Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:07 pm
Blizzard120
This entire time, I've been listening in to the conversations unfold, but mostly just trying to recollect myself after the fights that happened back at the ruins. When HAZARD became the topic discussed however, something occurred to me. "Quick question. Did they happen to mention who in the world in the upper echelon of HAZARD that put out that blacklist?" I asked. "Just saying 'higher ups' are rather vague."

"I'm with Blizz on that question, feel like we've earned the right to know at least that much." Sub commented. "Oh and concerning that meteorite chunk, professor, philanthropy doesn't pay our bills..." He said tauntingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:11 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
This entire time, I've been listening in to the conversations unfold, but mostly just trying to recollect myself after the fights that happened back at the ruins. When HAZARD became the topic discussed however, something occurred to me. "Quick question. Did they happen to mention who in the world in the upper echelon of HAZARD that put out that blacklist?" I asked. "Just saying 'higher ups' are rather vague."

"I'm with Blizz on that question, feel like we've earned the right to know at least that much." Sub commented. "Oh and concerning that meteorite chunk, professor, philanthropy doesn't cover our bills..." He said tauntingly.

"Neither does HAZARD having second thoughts on us should anything happen to that thing." I said to Sub, crossing my arms.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:36 am
Reno would jump at the sudden zap of Dark energy through his system, startling him into an automatic response. "Damnit, Shades! Stop doin' that!" He barked at Sub, familiar accent returning with the odd response. Blinking twice due to this oddness, the psychic channeler would simply quiet down now. What had he just said? He couldn't remember precisely, but it seemed like it was important right now in relation to someone here. But he simply remained silent now, attempting to recover what little of a new reputation he had.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:42 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"I'm with Blizz on that question, feel like we've earned the right to know at least that much." Sub commented. "Oh and concerning that meteorite chunk, professor, philanthropy doesn't pay our bills..." He said tauntingly.

"Come now young man..." Cozmo says irritatedly, adjusting his glasses. "I think after our little adventures together you could look at this a little more considerately than philanthropy."

"Considering HAZARD's a brand new secretive government organization in the middle of essentially martial law due to the continent-wide crisis, we're lucky we know as much as we know, to be honest." Bulder agrees, nodding on his end of the line. "But sooner or later those members names will have to come public and we'll have a list of suspects to go through to figure that out. Surely something will stick out."

"Either way," Mully interjects, interrupting the both of them. "We've got a lot to do. We can't announce there's a cure officially until after we disperse the vaccine, because we don't want to cause a mass panic for the stuff, but like we said we should be in touch with you guys in a couple of days with some more news on that front. We'll be in touch. Ciao." The line goes dead, clicking off as the trio in Devon hang up.

"Well then." Darts comments, examining his hand in a lazy sort of fashion, turning it over to see his red eye staring back reflected from every edge of the metal. "That was exciting."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:52 pm
"Called it," Aile sighed, sinking into her chair. "So, where are we going from here then? I know we're not done." She stretched her neck from side to side and looked at the others, rubbing one of her temples when she was done with stretching.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:42 am
Espeon_Commander
"Called it," Aile sighed, sinking into her chair. "So, where are we going from here then? I know we're not done." She stretched her neck from side to side and looked at the others, rubbing one of her temples when she was done with stretching.

"The best thing we can do is get ready for the worst. If anything, rather Sub made it a proverbial red herring or not, he was right in one regard, we do have at least two of those legendaries in our possession which means Ein knows we're a bit armed. Granted, Legendaries are not unbeatable, but they are painstakingly hard to take out of commission, especially if the myths of the Regi pokemon are true, which I'm pretty inclined to believe they are. If that wasn't enough, we still got who Ein got under his employ. We got a Sharpedo hybrid with unnatural power, we got a Gengar hybrid, I assume, with a pain tolerance only masochists can envy, we got sadist-slash-tsundere hybrid who likes blowing things up, then we have a Zapdos hybrid who acts about as much robot as the robot Sharpedo, all of which are a threat in and of themselves. Then there's no telling even with THAT out of the way what Ein has in mind should he get confronted himself. We got a fight on our hands, and its probably going to be soon, my guess. Our only solace is that HAZARD isn't breathing down our necks now...at least for now, anyways. By my stance, if there's any training that needs to be done, do it. If there's anything you got to get out of the way, do it. I only hope we'll be ready by the time the main event starts." I said, a sigh escaping me. I don't know how soon something was going to happen, but I had the feeling that whenever it may be, it will be too soon for anyone. That last confrontation took a lot out of everyone and we were just dealing with only two cronies of Ein's. I thought for a moment then started off towards the bedrooms. Tristen was tuckered out after that whole ordeal; I needed to get him taken care of.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:28 am
Anyone wandering into the HQ; whether it be the halls, the kitchen, the main room, etc, would be met with a rather unusual sight. Streamers hung from the ceiling, along with balloons and confetti littering the ground making it all but impossible to walk anywhere without either kicking or stepping on one. All consisting of three different colors. Red, black, and pink.

Currently, the one responsible for the mess was sprawled out on the couch playing with one of the pink balloons. A very familiar black furred Ninetales hybrid, Night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:34 am
"Taking those two out sounds pretty good now doesn't it..." Sub mumbled to himself as he listened to Blizz. He was going to say more out loud but it was at that time that he noticed the god awful steamers, the tacky balloons, and the mind searing confetti littering the ground. "Where in Darkrai's name did all this come from!?" Sub demanded to know as he began to look around wildly, that's when he saw the culprit.

"Well look what the Purrloin dragged in. What dumpster have you been drunk in all this time?" Sub asked Night.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:39 am
Night's ears perked slightly as she heard Sub talking quietly to himself. The moment he walked into the room, she tossed the balloon aside as she jumped from the couch and straight into his arms. She planted a big, sloppy, wet kiss on his cheek, completely ignoring his question, "V! How've you been? Didja miss me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:43 am
Ms Edyn
Night's ears perked slightly as she heard Sub talking quietly to himself. The moment he walked into the room, she tossed the balloon aside as she jumped from the couch and straight into his arms. She planted a big, sloppy, wet kiss on his cheek, completely ignoring his question, "V! How've you been? Didja miss me?"

Sub groaned as the hybrid jumped his arms, not expecting the sudden weight thrown at him. Nonetheless he was happy to see the girl, it had been far too long since he last had. "Could always be better but pretty fine. And of course I missed ya, who else around here can torment me like you?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:55 am
"No one," Night said with a laugh, sliding out of his arms to stand in front of him. If Sub were to pay close enough attention to her, he might notice a few things different about the girl. The main, and most obvious being the lack of swaying when she stood and the clear eyes, indicating she was actually fully sober. "So, has anything of interest happened while I was away? Or have you all just been lazing about and doing nothing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:57 am
Ms Edyn
"No one," Night said with a laugh, sliding out of his arms to stand in front of him. If Sub were to pay close enough attention to her, he might notice a few things different about the girl. The main, and most obvious being the lack of swaying when she stood and the clear eyes, indicating she was actually fully sober. "So, has anything of interest happened while I was away? Or have you all just been lazing about and doing nothing?"

Sub almost wanted to laugh at the implication that they were all lazy and nothing exciting happened, in fact he did chuckle at such a concept. "Uh...a lot happened. I don't even know where to begin. Also are you...sober?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:05 am
"So... I have good news and really bad news. We've still got the meteorite chunk Cozmo's talking about. Bad news is I checked the holding cells and our, um, captive got out again, I can't sense where he is, and maybe we should've been keeping a better track of GRAY's messages. All that was left behind was this sudoku book... apparently, he really knows his way around a puzzle," Cera commented, trying not to fly straight into a panic at her apparent discovery. Night being around for the first time in what felt like years helped, but she doubted it'd work for long. "Also, when'd she get here and why are there confetti and balloons everywhere?"

Nevermind that Cera decided to take one of those pink balloons, with a look that suggested that judging her for it was a bad idea.

Amaranth, unsure what was going on, decided to take a few steps back and keep quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:08 am
"Hmm, you'll have to entertain me with stories sometime," Night said, randomly kicking a few of the balloons away that had started clinging to the fur on her legs. Her attention returned to Sub, however, at his last question. A small grin formed across her muzzle, "Noticed that, did you? I've been completely sober for a little over a year now."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:19 am
"Meh, I'm honestly not surprised he got away." Sub said with a grunt to Cera. He wasn't happy but he also wasn't too surprised. "And a year? Really? I didn't even know you had started cutting back, color me surprised." Sub said to Night with a laugh.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games