Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:14 pm
SubonicXP
"I'm fine, I'm just happy to see Cera back in one piece! I was worried about her." Sub said as he let Cera go, shooting her a smile. "I may hate pink but she'll always have a special prison in my heart...where she can't touch anything else with her filthy pink hands..." The man said to Amaranth, wide eyed as he stared off into the distance. Okay, that sounded more like Sub. That's when Reno put him into a choke hold and he gave off an annoyed sigh.

"Like I just said, I was worried about her...now then, you do realize I can zap ya with some of my chi and send you wallowing around on the floor in pain." The man reminded the psychic. "Also, new rule, no mind reading team mates without permission."
"Yeah, I kinda like being able to touch things, thanks," Cera remarked, though she wasn't about to read minds unless she needed to anyway. And as she watched Amaranth back up a step, she was fairly sure she wouldn't need to either.

That, and Amaranth had figured her question was answered, wide-eyed creepy looks aside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:24 am
SubonicXP

"Darts, I wanted to talk to you about something." Sub spoke up, actually spoke up and didn't mumble to himself. Before he finished what he was going to say Cera popped. "There is my favorite slash revolting cat thing!" He cheered as he ran up to Cera and actually hugged her. He hugged something pink.

Darts no longer had the function of his eyebrows any longer, but if he could have quirked them he would have, both at Sub's hug to Cera and his question. "Alright then..." He says, getting to his feet with a slight turn intended to crack his back which it does audibly before padding over to the leader.

--

In the meantime, there's a ringing sound from in the main room as everyone's favorite phone begins to chime again, repeating itself plaintively again and again as no one answers.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:34 pm
Atlantis_Darts

In the meantime, there's a ringing sound from in the main room as everyone's favorite phone begins to chime again, repeating itself plaintively again and again as no one answers.

As Darts got up the Snagem leader jabbed an elbow into Reno's stomach to get him to let go of him. Once free he approached the undead dragon to speak to him but unfortunately the phone took priority. "Answer for me, GRAY." Sub called out. "Good thing they don't charge by the minute these days." He said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:44 pm
Aile would walk back to the main room after stopping in at the medlab, rubbing her eyes. "Depends on if you get yourself a prepaid phone. And seriously, I feel like this is Lumiose Station, with all the calls we've been getting in recent history...." She'd stretch, then flop herself down in a chair, staring up at the ceiling. "Let's hear from the magic voice in the sky then."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:46 pm
"This better not be him again..." Amaranth commented, fearing the worst about the call. She really hoped it wouldn't be Ein on the other end.

"What, GRAY and I aren't the magic voices in the sky?" Cera spoke up, flicking her tail and looking to the nearest intercom. Though, as she waited for the other line to start speaking, she noticed... something about Amaranth. She wouldn't speak up on it for now, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:02 pm
Reno released the chokehold before he responded. "Given you touched pink so openly and freely, I was willing to risk the possibility due to the more likely ideas that you either had completely lost it or that you were an impostor." Once again, Reno was more than curious about their leader and what he was trying to keep hidden. If only he didn't have that telepathic immunity,then there might be some answers gleaned even from simply fighting against him to access his mind. "And given how many secrets I am now beginning to see exist with our leader and members, I absolve to keep my...mental invasion to only when someone is being excessively secretive." A very methodical tone was what people would hear, but Sub would get a slight amount more emphasis from it as Reno went to use his telepathy on their leader. It wouldn't work, but the sensation would be the mental equivalent to a nudge.

He was quick to follow along with the others towards the phone. This time, he was making sure he was around to see this.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:03 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno released the chokehold before he responded. "Given you touched pink so openly and freely, I was willing to risk the possibility due to the more likely ideas that you either had completely lost it or that you were an impostor." Once again, Reno was more than curious about their leader and what he was trying to keep hidden. If only he didn't have that telepathic immunity,then there might be some answers gleaned even from simply fighting against him to access his mind. "And given how many secrets I am now beginning to see exist with our leader and members, I absolve to keep my...mental invasion to only when someone is being excessively secretive." A very methodical tone was what people would hear, but Sub would get a slight amount more emphasis from it as Reno went to use his telepathy on their leader. It wouldn't work, but the sensation would be the mental equivalent to a nudge.

He was quick to follow along with the others towards the phone. This time, he was making sure he was around to see this.

Sub had mostly ignored what Reno said, more focused on waiting for the phone to be answered and see who called. It wasn't until he felt Reno's attempt to invade his mind did he react. While he didn't face Reno the entire time he did raise a hand and pressed it against Reno's temple and delivered a shot of Dark Chi, would only be enough to give him a quick sharp headache and disrupt his ability to manifest his Psychic abilities for a few minutes. "Shoo, there is no welcome mate in front of my mind's door."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:57 pm
"Hello again renegade team in an undisclosed location." Cozmo's voice warbles through the speakers to the assembled group. "This is Professor Cozmo, thanking you again for your assistance in those ruins. The odds were stacked high but we came out on top... what I wouldn't give to be able to research those Regi you have more closely... but I scarcely think this an appropriate time, all things considered. We have much bigger news."

"That's right Snagems." Bulder's happy voice comes through next, the agent clearly flush with something close to victory. "We've done it. With Cera's help our technicians have come up with something as close to we're going to call a cure. It works by opening a Pokemon's heart once they have been sufficiently bonded with as you've no doubt seen in our earlier document. It removes the Shadowification entirely, from what we can tell." There was clearly a smile on his face on the other end of the line, the man was practically shaking with pride. "I wish we had more time to test it, even though preliminary tests look incredible, but... feasibly we don't have that much time."

"Oh don't be a worry wart, Bulder." Mully's equally-cheerful voice cuts him off, the female agent delivering an audible smack to the back of his head. "Tell them the other good news. Oh, I'll tell them. Not only have we found this cure, this Shadow Vaccine for lack of a better term. We've found a way to convert it to an aerosol form. We got the idea from the Scents that we found in that one desert town. This allows us to attempt to combat the virus in the region on a much larger scale than just injection alone. We're working around the clock, barricaded inside our labs to try and produce enough of this stuff, so once we get enough product to fix our region's problem... you guys are high on the list of next eligible donors is what I'm saying." The woman lets out a bit of a chuckle, clearly a bit starstruck by everything that had been and continues to happen. "Combine that with our new deal we just brokered with the Mossdeep Flight Program... erp." She stops suddenly as Bulder had just made a slashing motion across his throat on the other end. "I keep forgetting that's top secret around you guys, you'll get to see that in good time... suffice it to say, you guys have just given an entire continent a whole lot of hope to go around. If that doesn't say it all..." She gulps, sobered a bit by the realization, tears coming to her eyes a bit as she manages to blurt three words into the telephone receiver. "We cured it."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:05 pm
"Wait, what deal with what flight program? They didn't bring any of that up while I was there-"

Amaranth would put a hand out to quiet Cera down for a moment, if only so there was a stream of the word "mew" being heard over and over on the other end. "You mean Butterfree won't keep rampaging, then?" There was an obvious hint of relief in her voice, wondering if it really meant that her Butterfree and Tropius wouldn't suffer like they have. Eventually.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:10 pm
"A cure? An honest cure?" Aile sat back and had a small smile on her face as she closed her eyes, taking out Tatooine's Pokéball. "And Tati will become her normal self again..." She held it close to her chest, before she opened one of her eyes and looked up. "Wait, desert town? Where, by the off chance? Just out of curiosity."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:56 pm
Odd and Kaya had already wandered into the main room in search of the phone when someone no one had seen outside of the med lab arrived for the first time in weeks,

"Will someone answer that Arceus forsaken phone!" The Jellicent hybrid in question stood in the door of the mainroom that was nearest the medlab wearing nothing but his underwear, rubbing at his eyes.

"Lykas!"

"You're awake!"

"Ya, I'm awake, why?" Lykas asked as Odd rushed over and hugged him, instantly crashing to the floor as the physical contact activated Lykas' Cursed Body.

"You've been in a coma for weeks, Lykas. We were afraid you'd never wake up after that stunt you pulled when we went to Meteor Falls." Kaya replied, checking on Odd and helping him up as he did.

"Have I?" That was news to the Jellicent. As the hybrid pondered this new turn of events, the phone was finally answered. The trio remained quiet as the others conversed with their friends from Hoenn until the very end. "You mean we can cure our Pokemon? I can have Josephine back to normal?" Kaya asked quietly.

"Dissonance....A'Capella....Entr'Acte, all back to normal?" Odd muttered, the crippling effect of Lykas' physical ability wearing off at last.

It took a moment before they were able to speak again. "What's this about a deal with Mossdeep whatever?" Lykas asked, those words ringing into his mind clearly while everything else seemed somewhat hazy.

"Desert town? There aren't any desert towns I'm aware of...." Kaya said calmly. He may not have explored much of the world like Lykas or Odd but he had studied plenty of maps while he was in school.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:47 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Desert town? There aren't any desert towns I'm aware of...." Kaya said calmly. He may not have explored much of the world like Lykas or Odd but he had studied plenty of maps while he was in school.

"Agate... Village?" Mully says, perplexedly. "Geography was never my strong suit. But it's some kind of village in the Orre Region that believes in using scents to help free the bonds of a Pokemon's heart or some such... We scienced it up a little more than that, but basically their aerosol methods make a perfect vehicle for our vaccine. Without their help we never would have made the second breakthrough."

"Anyway..." Bulder's gruff voice comes back into play. "The point is that in addition to you guys being able to make off with the Regi down in that cavern, the HAZARD brigade you convinced to defend yourselves fought fiercely, trenching in as hard as they could. They took heavy losses fighting before retreating but even still they're campaigning twice as hard for the military to end their blacklist on you guys. A bunch of wounded veterans and active soldiers refusing to follow orders because of what they believe in is putting heavy pressure on the government to do something about one of the crises, either the Shadow Virus cured, or one of the two of you teams out of the picture. The soldiers on the frontlines are swapping stories about how you have only defended yourselves instead of actively targeting people like Cipher does. Slowly, public opinion about you guys is changing and I don't think the people in Ever Grande can ignore it too much longer." He clears his throat. "Didn't figure you guys read the papers." He says, in apology for his long exposition.

"Speaking of papers..." Cozmo interjects again. "Would any of you happen to still have what's left of that meteorite that we found in the falls? I do still have a thesis to publish on that..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:58 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Agate... Village?" Mully says, perplexedly. "Geography was never my strong suit. But it's some kind of village in the Orre Region that believes in using scents to help free the bonds of a Pokemon's heart or some such... We scienced it up a little more than that, but basically their aerosol methods make a perfect vehicle for our vaccine. Without their help we never would have made the second breakthrough."

"Anyway..." Bulder's gruff voice comes back into play. "The point is that in addition to you guys being able to make off with the Regi down in that cavern, the HAZARD brigade you convinced to defend yourselves fought fiercely, trenching in as hard as they could. They took heavy losses fighting before retreating but even still they're campaigning twice as hard for the military to end their blacklist on you guys. A bunch of wounded veterans and active soldiers refusing to follow orders because of what they believe in is putting heavy pressure on the government to do something about one of the crises, either the Shadow Virus cured, or one of the two of you teams out of the picture. The soldiers on the frontlines are swapping stories about how you have only defended yourselves instead of actively targeting people like Cipher does. Slowly, public opinion about you guys is changing and I don't think the people in Ever Grande can ignore it too much longer." He clears his throat. "Didn't figure you guys read the papers." He says, in apology for his long exposition.

"Speaking of papers..." Cozmo interjects again. "Would any of you happen to still have what's left of that meteorite that we found in the falls? I do still have a thesis to publish on that..."
"That sounds about right... I know Aden went there back when this whole mess started to try and find something out. All he managed to do was find out about the past and came home with a bottle of Joy Scent because some guy thought it'd attract his date- oh right, they can't hear me. Oi," Cera spoke up, this time stopping herself. She'd perk up when the meteorite was mentioned, looking around before taking off into one of the halls.

"We should still have it," Amaranth commented. "We can try and get it to you as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:24 pm
This entire time, I've been listening in to the conversations unfold, but mostly just trying to recollect myself after the fights that happened back at the ruins. When HAZARD became the topic discussed however, something occurred to me. "Quick question. Did they happen to mention who in the world in the upper echelon of HAZARD that put out that blacklist?" I asked. "Just saying 'higher ups' are rather vague."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:30 pm
"That's a good question," Aile commented about Blizz's question, looking over at him. "I doubt we'll get an answer yet, but we might not like it." She'd glance back up at the ceiling, keeping the name of the village in question. Rumors might be had later. Much later down the line, but later.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games