Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:16 pm
"We could have buried them there!" Sub shouted as he appeared in HQ with the others, angry that he got pulled away and his suicide charge was foiled. "Also, what were you saying about Amaranth?" The man asked Aile, calming down a bit. He remembered her mentioning Amaranth but with everything going on he wasn't sure what she even said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:20 pm
With Aden unconscious, it was a safe bet that he had quickly been taken to the medlab to recover. Amaranth, however, would've been found to be taking a dirt nap on the floor from the earlier crushing, though her eventual and prompt burning would've provided all the answers Sub and Aile might've needed.

Cera was still nowhere to be found, undoubtedly still at Devon for the time being.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:17 am
Aile was about to open her mouth to say something when she caught Amaranth's burning. "Um, that. Though, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, with a Ho-oh's ability, but..." She shook her head. "What if that wasn't a member with an ability to resurrect themselves? What if that was, say, Tristan, or Aden, who happens to be out cold any ways, or so on? We weren't planning on making that place our graves, and besides, what would killing those two have accomplished? They're not the head of the serpent. Killing yourself to kill a couple of pawns, especially when you're the head of the rival serpent accomplishes nothing." She crossed her arms, when winced uncomfortably. "Ow." She rotated her right shoulder, wincing some more. "My shoulder definitely didn't like some of that.... Anyways." Aile took a deep breath and sighed. "At the very least, if you're going to perform some stupid sacrificial crap like that, at least take out the other leader with it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a team to go get checked out and healed. Regirock wasn't easy to bring down, and most of my team followed suit." She'd walk off to the medlab, removing the goggles she'd forgotten about halfway through her battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:48 pm
When we arrived back, I listened in to Sub's complaining, only to hear Aile's retort. "...wow, I...couldn't have said it better myself." I said, not really expecting any reply out of anyone. I looked down towards Tristen who was still in my arms then a realization came to me, looking around for a second. "...wait a minute. Where's Reno? Or Darts? Or Isaac? Crap...where's the crew that stayed at the entrance to the ruins?" While I knew that Dull person was a tough customer, It didn't dawn on me on just how much damage that they potentially took trying to hold down Dull. "Did they make it out?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:04 pm
"Cut off one head and two more shall grow in its place. One must start at the base for these endeavors." Reno added in response, landing on the ground next to Sub after a small noise that was like a puff. "I agree with the sentiment of not having our head die in efforts to remove part of their base, however." He would stay silent as he watched Aile walk away, contemplating the Master Ball he could spy on her person. "Registeel, Regirock, and most likely Regice with that Zera woman. We are officially messing with powers beyond our ken. But that is something that is much more routine for you, eh Sub? Wonder what else you've seen for this scale n your life if you kept a Registeel hidden in a cave for years." Reno pondered out loud, carefully monitoring Sub for any reaction from the man. Something in his mind was suspicious of their leader, for some strange familiarity he recognized but could not place. What was this?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:42 pm
It would take a bit before Amaranth had finished burning, leaving behind a small pile of ashes not unlike Sol when he had met a similar fate. She was able to resurrect from them without incident thanks to being within HQ, though she didn't dare get up just yet; she was finally beginning to understand why it wasn't unusual for Sol to either keep additional sets of clothes on his person, and she did have this one slight thing called modesty.

When she finally did get up, she was prompt about returning to her room. Her asking if she could be excused was the most anyone would hear between then and her eventual, clothed return.

"Rocks hurt," she said simply afterward.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:58 pm
While everyone else was talking, Aile would be staring at the machine in the Medlab to help heal a Pokémon's wounds. While the machine ran, she would stare off at nothing in particular, thinking about what had just happened. "Today went completely sideways... For the better, mostly, but still," she'd comment, to no one in particular. "Go to the desert, find ruins, nearly drown, nearly get killed by a legendary, then nearly die from a cave in." She blinked when she came to this realization. "Oh god. How am I still alive? And that's not adding in the Golbat, though that's minimal in the grand scheme of things." She shook her head as she snapped back into real space, grabbing the various Pokéballs and reattaching them to the inside of her jacket. She'd stop at the Master Ball, staring at it hard. "Life just got more interesting."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:05 pm
"That was Regice, I know it, I felt that familiar chi. It's unmistakable." Sub insisted. "And that's the problem, that's why I wanted to end this all as quick as possible. Ein wants these legends to use as shadow virus immune weapons and I want to stop him dead in his tracks just once. I know we have two of the three Regi but it's not enough, now he certainly knows we have at least one and I had mine with me so I'm pretty sure that purple crater face knows I have it. There is now a very good chance he will come after us for the other two. Back there could have been our chance to snag the third and final one and absolutely put to an end to his plans for the Regi and further dissuade him from taking them from us for his own ends. Plus with all three in our position we-" And that's when Sub shut up, quickly darting around to face Reno and giving him a glare.

"You guys are right, I was being reckless. I apologize, it won't happen again. I suppose I just got so wrapped up in wanting to completely and totally defeat them for once that I lost sight of things. In the end we still won, good job guys." He reassured them all with a smile. It's obvious he's still withholding information however.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:15 pm
Reno stared back at Sub for a moment, examining his own face in some efforts to figure what exactly Sub was staring at. Was something on his face or was it something he had said? "What,you didn't hide Registeel in a cave? I was just guessing. I think." The psychic was forced to ponder when exactly it was that Sub had turned to him. It had been over the Registeel comment. But why would that mean anything? That capture must have been years before he joined, and he had been in that crazed mansion at the time. Which he was realizing more and more was not a mansion of that crime family he had helped just after he'd joined. Wow, his memories were messed up from all that repression and recovery he had self-inflicted. "Now then, Sub. One, what exactly is it you are keeping hidden? Two, why would we pursue that behemoth that all three Regis are related to? All anyone even knows about it is that it exists somewhere in Sinnoh. Having all three together might just wake it up and I don't think anyone wants a larger, bulkier version of those robotic monstrosities off the leash and in parts unknown."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:13 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno stared back at Sub for a moment, examining his own face in some efforts to figure what exactly Sub was staring at. Was something on his face or was it something he had said? "What,you didn't hide Registeel in a cave? I was just guessing. I think." The psychic was forced to ponder when exactly it was that Sub had turned to him. It had been over the Registeel comment. But why would that mean anything? That capture must have been years before he joined, and he had been in that crazed mansion at the time. Which he was realizing more and more was not a mansion of that crime family he had helped just after he'd joined. Wow, his memories were messed up from all that repression and recovery he had self-inflicted. "Now then, Sub. One, what exactly is it you are keeping hidden? Two, why would we pursue that behemoth that all three Regis are related to? All anyone even knows about it is that it exists somewhere in Sinnoh. Having all three together might just wake it up and I don't think anyone wants a larger, bulkier version of those robotic monstrosities off the leash and in parts unknown."

"It's not worth our time even if all three Regis had been in close proximity because they haven't been, but this other Regi is just a myth." Darts says, sourly as he enters the main room. "You know that." The gambler had been sullen since the events of the cave and more than a little snippy. Some of that had to be the after-effects of the Outrage wearing off but anyone who knew the jacketed wonder well enough would see something else brewing beneath the surface.

"Besides, what are we going to do, comb the entire continent on a hunch while Cipher runs wild? I think we have bigger fish to fry than that without a clear starting point. At least we kept two of the things away from them. Feels like a win to me." Darts settles into a couch in the main room with a disgruntled flip of his jacket and rests his crest on one of his golden hands, elbow firmly entrenched in armrest, as he looks around at the others.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:37 pm
Amaranth had a feeling there was more to what Sub was saying, that he was hiding something. She didn't want to pry, however, feeling doing so might be out of place in her case. Especially with the feeling that Darts could start up or something; the chi around him felt like it was pent up and wanting to burst. "Maybe a victory, but not the war..." She finally spoke up.

"We can't go looking for that myth, we don't know when we'll find it. But wouldn't they prepare to come after us or fry an even bigger fish? It isn't like we can hide from them." She tried not to shudder, thinking about Ein for a second and promptly trying to shove those thoughts to the back of her mind. Seems he was still a touchy subject to her, let alone Cipher itself.

During all of this, the HQ's doors would suddenly open with Cera floating inside. She looked winded at worst, the only difference from usual being a small bandage on her left arm. A closer inspection would reveal that the bandage wasn't anything unusual, apart from the Hi Skitty designs on it. Whether the design was of personal choice or reluctant dealing wasn't clear, but not worth the debate. "At least it was harmless enough... did everything go alright? It's feeling like things could've been better," she said, noticing everyone else around and the slight tenseness in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:17 pm
Sub had gone to speak up and reply to Reno's implications that he wanted to seek out the mythological fourth Regi but before he could Darts chimed in and then Amaranth. He waited and listened to their inputs before he spoke again himself, however he just mumbled as he looked away. "I wasn't talking about that..." He said, imply that he did not desire all three to verify the fable but had other reasons, maybe.

"Darts, I wanted to talk to you about something." Sub spoke up, actually spoke up and didn't mumble to himself. Before he finished what he was going to say Cera popped. "There is my favorite slash revolting cat thing!" He cheered as he ran up to Cera and actually hugged her. He hugged something pink.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:25 pm
SubonicXP
Sub had gone to speak up and reply to Reno's implications that he wanted to seek out the mythological fourth Regi but before he could Darts chimed in and then Amaranth. He waited and listened to their inputs before he spoke again himself, however he just mumbled as he looked away. "I wasn't talking about that..." He said, imply that he did not desire all three to verify the fable but had other reasons, maybe.

"Darts, I wanted to talk to you about something." Sub spoke up, actually spoke up and didn't mumble to himself. Before he finished what he was going to say Cera popped. "There is my favorite slash revolting cat thing!" He cheered as he ran up to Cera and actually hugged her. He hugged something pink.
"Ack, hello to you too, Sub..." Cera wasn't expecting the sudden hug, especially not from Sub of all people. Her tail would move up just enough to tap his forehead, as if trying to get a cursory feel to see if he had a fever or something. Then again, he was awfully defensive back at Devon, so perhaps it shouldn't have been as surprising to her.

"Is he feeling okay?" Amaranth asked. Last she checked, Sub usually wasn't the kind of person to willingly touch anything pink without screaming or trying to set fire to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:08 pm
Reno's eyes darted towards Sub as he heard their leader mumbling about his disinterest in pursuing this...weird fourth Regi. Wait, why did assume the thing was fact? He would ponder both conflicting points longer, if he did not witness something that stalled his brain just at the mere sight of it. Sub was hugging Cera. Sub was hugging a pink thing. And wasn't reacting like he had just touched flames. "Welp, strange tidings for a strange man." Reno mused, walking over to where Sub and Cera were before putting their leader into a headlock. "Until you explain the sudden hugging of pink things, you aren't leaving my grasp. Rather not leave possible danger free to roam. And to the whiny hybrid on the couch, either talk about whats wrong or I mindscan you and get it by force." A less than courteous Reno said, eyes darting around in efforts to keep track of the pair. Things were getting very suspicious right now and he didn't want any surprises.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:00 pm
"I'm fine, I'm just happy to see Cera back in one piece! I was worried about her." Sub said as he let Cera go, shooting her a smile. "I may hate pink but she'll always have a special prison in my heart...where she can't touch anything else with her filthy pink hands..." The man said to Amaranth, wide eyed as he stared off into the distance. Okay, that sounded more like Sub. That's when Reno put him into a choke hold and he gave off an annoyed sigh.

"Like I just said, I was worried about her...now then, you do realize I can zap ya with some of my chi and send you wallowing around on the floor in pain." The man reminded the psychic. "Also, new rule, no mind reading team mates without permission."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games