Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:42 pm
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

Can't wait to see the outcome of our battles. They were awesome for sure!

Yeah, I agree. Not sure about Silvano and Maria's battle, but I'm 99.99% sure Evelyn's taking the win aginst Ichiro xD
Yamask was awesome in his battle and I really like the way it played out. Ichiro learned a lot from Eve. ^^

(I'm thinking the reason Evelyn has such bad luck on a daily basis is because Yamask steals her good luck, hahaha. Poor Eve xP )

I don't know either. We shall see.
Eve and Yamask weren't that amazing. Although still pulling things off under paralysis is pretty great.

(Yeah that might explain a lot xp )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:48 pm
We allowed to post in the Lamia District Stadium thread yet?

Also congrats to all the winners!! X3  

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:57 pm
amarzyciel

I am actually thankful that roar is useless in 1 vs 1.
that move is troublesome when used with plan behind it.

I am looking forward to that C:
as long as it's simple, it should have better chance of success.
like how cyril gives simple battle by adapting to his opponent's move
and trying to guess-lead (guess being the keyword) his opponent to a more favorable position for him.

that makes it more real when the character have bad-relation.
I find that it shows of what I write in his personality about well why he doesn't have much friend.
it's still pretty early to tell where it's going.
Cyril won't know what to do if Kirsi doesn't give him chance to amend.
he also likes to say his opinion out which isn't nice to hear.
sounds like a very long enmity or rivalry being formed there.

Yes, it would have been fun if I could have used it xD I'm not sure how long it will stay on his moveset but it would be nice to find fun ways to use it.

:c Looks like we ran out of time. Her plan was to use leer to startle Aisha (since she forgot what kind of defense it affects, she would use it in another way) and then try to use bite while she was startled. No idea how it would have turned out, though, Cyril and Aisha are good at adapting :p (though that just make Kirsi want to beat him more xP )

yes, I tried hard when they first interacted to think how Kirsi would realistically react because in real life even well-meaning comments can be taken poorly.
I like the idea of seeing what naturally happens, could be rivalry, could be friendship, hopefully not ignoring though xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:10 pm
SoundVVave
We allowed to post in the Lamia District Stadium thread yet?

Also congrats to all the winners!! X3

Sorry we completely forgot to add the post to officially end the battle sweatdrop

I am working on that right now and then you are free to post in the stadium 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:39 pm
SoundVVave
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Phoebe and Iris are completely free to post in the Stadium thread now ^^;

Edit: Hey, SoundVVave. I really like your avi, I feel like our avatars could go together xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:48 pm
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Phoebe and Iris are completely free to post in the Stadium thread now ^^;

Edit: Hey, SoundVVave. I really like your avi, I feel like our avatars could go together xD

You can be the undead my avi is summoning XD

Also, who won in the match with Ichiro? I'm working on the Phoebe post now for our plans X3
You can just PM the info to me if you aren't busy with crew things~  

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:16 pm
SoundVVave

Also, who won in the match with Ichiro? I'm working on the Phoebe post now for our plans X3

Haha xD My Avi will be your avi's Nazi Zombie. xP I'm a fan of the gore and red colour scheme. So much awesome.

I'm not sure who won between Evelyn and Ichiro. My gut tells me Evelyen should be the winner since she landed way more hits and made Snivy flinch. But there has't been an offical ruling yet.

If anything more comes to mind, I will PM you for sure ^^ For now, just gotta play the waiting game. Until then, feel free to have Phoebe do whatever and I will have Ichiro catch up with her (despite not knowing or catching onto what Phoebe's got in mind x3 ).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:19 pm
Hitsukei
SoundVVave

Haha xD My Avi will be your avi's Nazi Zombie. xP I'm a fan of the gore and red colour scheme. So much awesome.

I'm not sure who won between Evelyn and Ichiro. My gut tells me Evelyen should be the winner since she landed way more hits and made Snivy flinch. But there has't been an offical ruling yet.

If anything more comes to mind, I will PM you for sure ^^ For now, just gotta play the waiting game. Until then, feel free to have Phoebe do whatever and I will have Ichiro catch up with her (despite not knowing or catching onto what Phoebe's got in mind x3 ).

Well I planned on leading the conversation with her with them talking in her post XD I should be able to just post it honestly  

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:57 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Yes, it would have been fun if I could have used it xD I'm not sure how long it will stay on his moveset but it would be nice to find fun ways to use it.

:c Looks like we ran out of time. Her plan was to use leer to startle Aisha (since she forgot what kind of defense it affects, she would use it in another way) and then try to use bite while she was startled. No idea how it would have turned out, though, Cyril and Aisha are good at adapting :p (though that just make Kirsi want to beat him more xP )

yes, I tried hard when they first interacted to think how Kirsi would realistically react because in real life even well-meaning comments can be taken poorly.
I like the idea of seeing what naturally happens, could be rivalry, could be friendship, hopefully not ignoring though xD

Yeah, too bad.
I think there won't be a need for leer, seeing that I wrote that she stopped in place due to the ember.
that will be the perfect opening to get final hit.
I do have counter for that by the use of double team, but then if bite hit first, double team's rendered useless.
btw that use of leer to make opponent recoiled is similar to how Cyril used it in the beginning of battle.

I feel it will be rivalry first from how Kirsi tried to show/prove? she is better than him.
now that it appears the winner will be Kirsi, Cyril will be so vexed that he lost to someone whose pokemon play around during battle.
that's quite a blow to confidence . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:08 pm
I just read all the battles, they were all well written all around and anyone who participated should be proud.

3nodding  

under the coke sign

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:48 am
Profile is ready!

-hopes for the best-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:58 am
under the coke sign
I just read all the battles, they were all well written all around and anyone who participated should be proud.

3nodding

Yes these battles have been pretty intense 3nodding and we're glad to see you're enjoying them.

I'm hoping to see more members battling so whenever you feel ready then I encourage you to try out our battle system ^^ I'm sure you'll have plenty of trainers wanting to battle  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:02 pm
I'll get my posts up to end the battles for Maria and Evelyn once I'm done dinner. So in the next few hours hopefully.

In other news been playing Pokémon Go for two days now and have managed to catch a lot of awesome. Including a Pikachu, Rhyhorn, and the epic Tauros! Oh and Let's not forget a cute little Horsea smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:24 pm
The battles are over already? o3o
I say like a week later

but they were really fun to read XD i especially like Maria and Silvano's battle

Too bad Holly's too much of a big baby to fight cuz i would of def have some fun with it.

Also, curse not having a car of my own and over protective parents
They won't let me leave the neighbourhood so I can't really go out there to find any new pokemon

There is a pokestop that is just out of reach in the next street over ;w;  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:12 pm
Congrats to the winners, it was fun to read all the battles... I have my own battle to fight, and it has to do with catching this freaking Abra that keeps alluding me  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games