Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:42 pm
SubonicXP
It wasn't long before a giant fan turned on in the gym, creating a fierce gale that blew on either side of Ryan, a wall behind him to protect him from the gust. It looked like Skyla traded out her cannons for giant fans.

Ryan wouldn't have to wait too much longer after fans turned on as a boy with messy brown hair pouring out of a red visor came running towards him, trying to beat the fan before it had turned on again. The boy stopped in front of Ryan, hands on knees as he panted trying to catch his breath. "This...gym leader...is nuts..." He said to himself, but still aware of a gym trainer being nearby.

Ryan would watch the boy make his way over to him and overhears his muttering. "Nuts? No. Creative? Quite. If you though this was bad, you should of seen the cannons. I hope the wind hasn't taken all the fight out of you, because you are going to need it! Let's go,Dewdrop!" Ryan says, then calls out his very special Swanna.

From her spot in the back of the Gym, Skyla would perk up a bit. She had yet to see Ryan use Dewdrop in combat. She wanted to see how well Ryan had trained the little non-combat Ducklett that had brought them together into being a fighting force as a Swanna.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:52 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan would watch the boy make his way over to him and overhears his muttering. "Nuts? No. Creative? Quite. If you though this was bad, you should of seen the cannons. I hope the wind hasn't taken all the fight out of you, because you are going to need it! Let's go,Dewdrop!" Ryan says, then calls out his very special Swanna.

From her spot in the back of the Gym, Skyla would perk up a bit. She had yet to see Ryan use Dewdrop in combat. She wanted to see how well Ryan had trained the little non-combat Ducklett that had brought them together into being a fighting force as a Swanna.

"She could get someone killed with her gym!" The boy shouted in protest as he straightened up. "Swanna, this isn't the first nor the last one I'll see here..." He said with a sigh as he took out an Ultra Ball of his own, tossing it onto the ground.

"Eelek!" Cried the giant electric eel as it appeared from its ball. "Good thing I came to this gym prepared! How convenient there is a big cave full of Electric types right before a Flying type gym." He said with a laugh.

"So challenger goes first like always, right? Right. Tynamite, use Thunderbolt!" The boy order his Pokemon...who just glanced back at him and let out what looked like a yawn. "...not again!" He whined.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
RCCaughtem generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:30 pm
SubonicXP

"She could get someone killed with her gym!" The boy shouted in protest as he straightened up. "Swanna, this isn't the first nor the last one I'll see here..." He said with a sigh as he took out an Ultra Ball of his own, tossing it onto the ground.

"Eelek!" Cried the giant electric eel as it appeared from its ball. "Good thing I came to this gym prepared! How convenient there is a big cave full of Electric types right before a Flying type gym." He said with a laugh.

"So challenger goes first like always, right? Right. Tynamite, use Thunderbolt!" The boy order his Pokemon...who just glanced back at him and let out what looked like a yawn. "...not again!" He whined.

" And what good it does you? You found the one that won't listen to you. Your not strong enough to earn it's respect. If you can't control your pokemon, you have no right to be in this Gym." Ryan chides. "Dewdrop, Water Pulse!" Ryan commands. Dewdrop rears his head back an unleashes a powerful pulse of water, hitting the Eelektross.

(Confuse Chance is 20%. 1= Confusion, 2-5 = No Confusion)  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:12 am
RCCaughtem

" And what good it does you? You found the one that won't listen to you. Your not strong enough to earn it's respect. If you can't control your pokemon, you have no right to be in this Gym." Ryan chides. "Dewdrop, Water Pulse!" Ryan commands. Dewdrop rears his head back an unleashes a powerful pulse of water, hitting the Eelektross.

(Confuse Chance is 20%. 1= Confusion, 2-5 = No Confusion)

"I guess I just trained it too well. I must be that good" The boy laughed off Ryan's criticisms. He watched as the ball of water powered by ultrasonic sound, the ball of water bursting upon contact and unleashing an ear ringing sound causing the Eelektross to sway back and forth.

"Let's try this again. Thunderbolt!" The boy said, crossing his fingers as the eel began to crackle with electricity, whether or not it would release it or even hit Dewdrop is another story. Regardless the Eelektross was listening this time, simple because it wanted revenge.

(Rolling 1-2. If 1 the attack is successfully fired.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
RCCaughtem generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:25 am
SubonicXP
"I guess I just trained it too well. I must be that good" The boy laughed off Ryan's criticisms. He watched as the ball of water powered by ultrasonic sound, the ball of water bursting upon contact and unleashing an ear ringing sound causing the Eelektross to sway back and forth.

"Let's try this again. Thunderbolt!" The boy said, crossing his fingers as the eel began to crackle with electricity, whether or not it would release it or even hit Dewdrop is another story. Regardless the Eelektross was listening this time, simple because it wanted revenge.

(Rolling 1-2. If 1 the attack is successfully fired.)

Ryan holds his breath for a moment, but when the Thunderbolt rebounds, he let's it out. "Dewdrop! Let's really put it to him! Hurricane!" Ryan commands. Dewdrop draws in the wind all around him and unleashes it in a massive swirling mass of wind, trying to blow the Eelektorss away.

(Hurricane hit chance is 70% 1-7, it hits, 8,9, or 10, it misses.)  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:19 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan holds his breath for a moment, but when the Thunderbolt rebounds, he let's it out. "Dewdrop! Let's really put it to him! Hurricane!" Ryan commands. Dewdrop draws in the wind all around him and unleashes it in a massive swirling mass of wind, trying to blow the Eelektorss away.

The fierce gale swept the Eelektross off the ground easily enough, sending it tumbling in the air and slamming into the wall behind it. While the attack was powerful the eel still had some fight left in it as it righted its self once again. "You know, I have immensely bad luck. Would you believe I had to battle the Castelia City gym leader three times despite having a Fire, a Flying, and a Rock type? So many misses..." He sighed.

"But I'm not done yet! Once more Eelektross! Thunderbolt!" The boy cried, still pumped as ever.

But the Eelektross did not use Thunderbolt. Instead the beast began to crackle with electricity and then charged towards Dewdrop, an electrified wrecking ball, aka Wild Charge.

(1 it hits, 2 he misses and hurts himself in confusion.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:16 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

The fierce gale swept the Eelektross off the ground easily enough, sending it tumbling in the air and slamming into the wall behind it. While the attack was powerful the eel still had some fight left in it as it righted its self once again. "You know, I have immensely bad luck. Would you believe I had to battle the Castelia City gym leader three times despite having a Fire, a Flying, and a Rock type? So many misses..." He sighed.

"But I'm not done yet! Once more Eelektross! Thunderbolt!" The boy cried, still pumped as ever.

But the Eelektross did not use Thunderbolt. Instead the beast began to crackle with electricity and then charged towards Dewdrop, an electrified wrecking ball, aka Wild Charge.

(1 it hits, 2 he misses and hurts himself in confusion.)

Ryan curses as he sees the Eelektross gain it's senses for a moment. There was really no choice left. "Dewdrop! Brave Bird into it!" Ryan orders with a hint of bitterness in his voice. He didn't like this tactic, but with Aerial being his ace in the hole, he was going to have to rely on her to carry from this point out.

Dewdrop would circle and dive headlong into the Eelktross. It should be enough to remove that Eel, but it would also drop Dewdrop. Ryan recalls Dewdrop . He would have to praise him once he got him healed up. Skyla would flinch where she was standing. It hurt her a bit to see Dewdrop go down, but it had been an admirable fight.

Ryan reaches to his belt and grabs Aerial's pokeball. "Let's go Aerial! Time to soar!" Ryan shouts as his Dragonite appears. It would be interesting to see how the kid would react to this.  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 2 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:47 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan reaches to his belt and grabs Aerial's pokeball. "Let's go Aerial! Time to soar!" Ryan shouts as his Dragonite appears. It would be interesting to see how the kid would react to this.

The boy watched as the two clashed and he was not surprised to see his most powerful hitter to fall, it was inevitable with all his bad luck so far. Without much of a reaction he recalled his Pokemon and quickly took out another, a Dusk Ball this time. Holding back from throwing the ball for a few seconds to stare at the Dragonite with a puzzled look.

"What kind of Pokemon is that? I mean, it obviously seems to be a dragon...I think. Reminds me of something I saw on a children's show once whne I was a kid but that thing was purple." He said with a shrug. "Any who, remember how I said I brought a Rock type to Castelia Gym? Want to meet him? He's evolved since then and he listens way better than the last!" He said with a smile as he tossed the ball onto the field.

"Giga!" Roared the Compressed Pokemon as he appeared in a swirling vortex of darkness thanks to the Dusk Ball's visual effects.

"If it has wings then it doesn't like to be rocked! Rock Blast!" The kid ordered, his Pokemon unleashing a barrage of large stones from its mouth at the Dragonite.

(Roll decides how many rocks it fires.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:20 pm
SubonicXP

The boy watched as the two clashed and he was not surprised to see his most powerful hitter to fall, it was inevitable with all his bad luck so far. Without much of a reaction he recalled his Pokemon and quickly took out another, a Dusk Ball this time. Holding back from throwing the ball for a few seconds to stare at the Dragonite with a puzzled look.

"What kind of Pokemon is that? I mean, it obviously seems to be a dragon...I think. Reminds me of something I saw on a children's show once whne I was a kid but that thing was purple." He said with a shrug. "Any who, remember how I said I brought a Rock type to Castelia Gym? Want to meet him? He's evolved since then and he listens way better than the last!" He said with a smile as he tossed the ball onto the field.

"Giga!" Roared the Compressed Pokemon as he appeared in a swirling vortex of darkness thanks to the Dusk Ball's visual effects.

"If it has wings then it doesn't like to be rocked! Rock Blast!" The kid ordered, his Pokemon unleashing a barrage of large stones from its mouth at the Dragonite.

(Roll decides how many rocks it fires.)

Ryan's eyes go big. That was going to be very bad. "Aerial! get up with Fly!" Ryan orders. Aerial takes flight and gets clear of the boulders before they can hit. She was safe, for now. It was a panic move as well as the only option Ryan could think of in the heat of the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:32 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan's eyes go big. That was going to be very bad. "Aerial! get up with Fly!" Ryan orders. Aerial takes flight and gets clear of the boulders before they can hit. She was safe, for now. It was a panic move as well as the only option Ryan could think of in the heat of the moment.

The trainer just cocked an eyebrow as the Dragonite made its self airborne and dodge the rocks. He didn't seem bothered by the fact that the attack missed, in fact he seemed happy, maybe not that it missed but about something else. "Rockin here is prepared for this gym and pesky winged creatures...Smack Down!" He said with a laugh.

With that command the Gigalith was quick to act, listening closely to the wing flap of the Dragonite with its sensitive hearing to pin point the dragon precisely before it fired off one of its pointed gems propelled by energy stored in its body. The gem moved with such speed that one might call it a rocket. The Smack Down was aimed directly at the Dragonite's right wing with the intent to knock it out of the sky.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:41 pm
SubonicXP

The trainer just cocked an eyebrow as the Dragonite made its self airborne and dodge the rocks. He didn't seem bothered by the fact that the attack missed, in fact he seemed happy, maybe not that it missed but about something else. "Rockin here is prepared for this gym and pesky winged creatures...Smack Down!" He said with a laugh.

With that command the Gigalith was quick to act, listening closely to the wing flap of the Dragonite with its sensitive hearing to pin point the dragon precisely before it fired off one of its pointed gems propelled by energy stored in its body. The gem moved with such speed that one might call it a rocket. The Smack Down was aimed directly at the Dragonite's right wing with the intent to knock it out of the sky.

And alas that would be it for Aerial. The attack would hit and drop her from the sky. Ryan recalls her, secretly wishing he could call out one of the water types he was packing and tear this kid apart, but that was not his role this time around. "Have fun navigating the rest of the Gym, kid." Ryan would say. Now all he could do is wait until he was allowed to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:30 pm
RCCaughtem

And alas that would be it for Aerial. The attack would hit and drop her from the sky. Ryan recalls her, secretly wishing he could call out one of the water types he was packing and tear this kid apart, but that was not his role this time around. "Have fun navigating the rest of the Gym, kid." Ryan would say. Now all he could do is wait until he was allowed to leave.

An hour and several Pokemon knocked out and beat up later.

"Sweet! That makes number six!" The kid declared triumphantly as he recalled his Gigalith. The living boulder had made short work of Skyla's Pokemon after he had taken care of her Swanna, which he hated to admit gave him more trouble than he planned on thanks to his lack of Eelektross but it all worked out in the end. "So where do I go from here?" He asked the woman.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:44 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

An hour and several Pokemon knocked out and beat up later.

"Sweet! That makes number six!" The kid declared triumphantly as he recalled his Gigalith. The living boulder had made short work of Skyla's Pokemon after he had taken care of her Swanna, which he hated to admit gave him more trouble than he planned on thanks to his lack of Eelektross but it all worked out in the end. "So where do I go from here?" He asked the woman.

"You head Northeast to Icirrus City. To get there, you will have to go past Celestial Tower and then traverse Twist Mountain. But be warned: the weather around Twist Mountain and Icirrus City can be very unpredictable. So go with great caution and this." Skyla explains and hands him a Jet Badge,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:57 pm
RCCaughtem

"You head Northeast to Icirrus City. To get there, you will have to go past Celestial Tower and then traverse Twist Mountain. But be warned: the weather around Twist Mountain and Icirrus City can be very unpredictable. So go with great caution and this." Skyla explains and hands him a Jet Badge,

"Awesome!" The kid declared as he took the badge and recalled his Rock type. "Thanks for the badge! Next time you'll see me is on TV as the new champion!" He said with a laugh and a wave before he walked off. Cocky kid.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:16 pm
Ryan would grumble as he watched the kid get his badge and then spout off such disrespectful boasting. He watched the kid go, glaring at him all the way. It would be a few minutes before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Now, now Ryan. He won fair and square. There is nothing we can do," Skyla would chide him.

"Nothing you can do. I will find that brat and give him a proper beating to bring him down a few." Ryan says with a twitch of annoyance in his voice.

Skyla shakes her head. "Is my dear waterboy's ego so easily bruised?" Skyla would say as she walked around Ryan and looked him in the eyes. Ryan squinted his eyes at her. He wanted to argue, but could sense any would be pointless.

Skyla tapped his chest after a few minutes of silence. "One more thing. I know you have trained Dewdrop well, but please, don't put him in a situation like that again. It hurt to see him go down like that." she said to him, the hurt tainted in her voice.

Ryan takes a deep breath. "I promise. So, outside of that, how did I do? Did I do your Gym proud?" he asks her, quickly changing the topic.

Skyla smiles and nods. "Well enough. But you might want to stay with your day job, waterboy." Only Skyla could get away calling him that without it drawing some form of annoyance from Ryan.

"I'd rather have my day job, flygirl. I am less restricted that way." he says with a smirk before kissing her. Skyla would kiss Ryan back and the two would head back into her personal area of the Gym. They would both make a quick trip into the pokemon center to heal up their pokemon before going back and setting in for a well deserved day with one another.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games