Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:20 pm
(Where are we?)

Charon ran faser to the people, trying to make out the blurry shapes, while betamon slapped his head. "Hey, they maybe bad guys, dont be so eager!" Charon ignored him and kept running.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:42 pm
Ryo Tsumagari of Blades
"Hey, you see something Demimeramon" Ryo whispered. "Yeah. Hey, you wanna go for a practice match Ryo". he said casually. "What you see?" Ryo replied. "A Betamon and it's tamer." demimeramon said. "Okay i'll go!" Ryo said ashe ran off.

"hey good job kori but here are some new tamers,"luke said walking up to the two boys about to fight,

"hey no fighting and hi im luke and this guy here is coronamon the greatest friend one can have and i want to know if we can be friends us fellow tamers," luke says laughing  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:56 pm
Lekismon leaped out of the trees below with Hana still in her arms. "Be careful Luke; they might not be on friendly terms." "Well if they are, then I'll teach them a thing or two! Let's go Okamimon!" Kori jumped down out of the trees, and was met by Okamimon as he landed. "If they aren't friendly towards us, I will take the necessary defensive measures."

(By the way, I've finished editing all of my posts so that Hana's partner is now Lunamon instead of Gaomon. This way, it makes a bit more sense for when they biomerge digivolve, since they're the same gender now, and it goes with Luke having Coronamon as his partner.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:25 pm
Charon hid behind a bush and watched a group of tamers. "Hey, you thin there gonna fight?" "I think so, we should leave." "No, I wanna watch this."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:27 pm
"i dont want to fight i want more friends," luke said  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:12 pm
"Hey where the guy go? Oh, well you wanna talk to those taimers right there Demimeramon?" Ryo asked. "Hmm... we can get stronger by traveling in a group. Fine sure as long as we get stronger". Demimeramon said. "Yes! more allies sweet!" Ryo said  

Ryo Tsumagari of Blades

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:03 pm
Betamon was tryin got see what was happening. "Hey, I don't here anything. Are they done fighting?"" Charon got a worried look. "If it starts up again, we may have to help. But maybe they weren't fighting?" He said. Betamon climbed up ontop of charons head and looked. "You might be right there." Charon grabbed him and tried to pry him off. "Hey, they might see us, then we just might get in big trouble!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:10 pm
"I didn't see you...at first, but I did hear you." Lekismon was standing in front of the area where another tamer with a Betamon was hiding. "Relax; we won't attack you. We're just curious as to what you guys were doing here." Hana walked over to the tamer with the Demimeramon. "We're just passing through. My name's Hana." Kori walked over next to Hana. "I'm Kori, and this is my partner, Okamimon. That guy over there is Luke," he said, as he pointed over to Luke and Firamon.  

Chikyu Kodomo

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:36 pm
Charon Stood up, and finally got betamon off his head. "Names Charon. This is Betamon."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:11 am
Lekismon held her hand out to Charon. "I'm Hana's partner, Lekismon. It's nice to meet you." Hana walked over to Lekismon. "I'm just relieved that we're meeting friendly people and not more mean digimon like Dirvishmon and d'Arcmon." "Don't even go there, Hana. Once I find them, I'm going to delete them myself." Kori was feeling better now that his partner had reached the ultimate level, but he still wasn't happy about the encounter with Dirvishmon and d'Arcmon. "The next time we meet, I'll show them who's the mutt."  

Chikyu Kodomo

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:37 pm
Charon Shook lekismon's hand. "Looks like you guys really know what your doing. I wish I could do that if SOMEONE wastn't always crawling on my head and sleeping." He looked at betamon. "Anyway. What are you doing now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:42 pm
(Sorry guys, but Neo's having some problems and won't be able to get back to the guild for a while, so until then, I'm postponing the rp. Once again, I apologize, but it's kind of hard to go through the rp without the guy who made it, and who is playing one of the main characters.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:11 pm
(Neo is able to get back on now, so the rp is now un-postponed. Everyone may continue where they left off.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:53 pm
(while luke and hana are growing a relation ship i think coronamon and lekismon should to)

luke was behind hana waiting to introduce himself "hi im luke and this is my bestfriend coronamon," luke said hugging the lion type digimon

"hi im coronamon whats up," he said jumping around

"i would like to welcome you to our team if you will join and we will all get stronger" luke said giving out his hand  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:31 pm
(I dunno dude.)

Kori had calmed down by now, but he turned and looked back at where he'd fought Arukenimon. "I will get back at Dirvishmon and d'Arcmon. I'll show them, just like I showed that stupid old hag and her cowardly pests." Suddenly, Okamimon started glowing, then shrank in size he completely dedigivolved back to Hinoirimon. "Well, at least the next time we fight them, we'll be on the same level." It was just then that Hana suddenly remembered something. "Hey, Sarah, would you be interested in going to the mall with me next weekend? We could get gifts for all of us, and hang out for a while, kind of get the chance to know each other better! Interested?" Lunamon looked kind of confused. "Wait a second Hana, what will the others do while we're doing that?"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games