Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:43 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Spazz is the only person here who knows Renji almost as well i do and knows the pros and cons. He's not defined by what you guys view him as xD Spazz has encounter him a lot and knows him almost as good as i do xD

But regardless, since hes giving me to much BS, i'm doing what i do with my pokemon and releasing him without so much as a moment hesitation and i'll stick with my adult for now till i want to make a second character.

I'd 'try' but since there no day system and time just kinda frozen i kinda cant make the founding rules and guideline he follows. xD so, it was this or me killing him. Which happens most often than i'd like to admit XD.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:53 pm
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

Spazz is the only person here who knows Renji almost as well i do and knows the pros and cons. He's not defined by what you guys view him as xD Spazz has encounter him a lot and knows him almost as good as i do xD

But regardless, since hes giving me to much BS, i'm doing what i do with my pokemon and releasing him without so much as a moment hesitation and i'll stick with my adult for now till i want to make a second character.

I'd 'try' but since there no day system and time just kinda frozen i kinda cant make the founding rules and guideline he follows. xD so, it was this or me killing him. Which happens most often than i'd like to admit XD.

Well currently there's no day system because the main RP hasn't started yet xD

but anyways I will be making a future announcement regarding late students so try to think about what other student character you'd like to use

or don't xD all up to you at this point  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:04 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

Well currently there's no day system because the main RP hasn't started yet xD

but anyways I will be making a future announcement regarding late students so try to think about what other student character you'd like to use

or don't xD all up to you at this point

Well my only other "kid" character, is Tojuro, and compared to Renji, hes dull to use xD its like Renji a sharp claymore and Tojuro a Dull metal dagger... Sure there both epic in there own right but the claymore gonna be more fun lol XD

Plus not in the mood to go threw all the hassle of making another character o3o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:20 pm
Tojuro is a cinnamon roll xD  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:54 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Fine, i'll bite the bait. Why on gods green earth is tojuro a "cinnamon roll" of all things? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:12 pm
Shadow of Miracles

By the way, since Renj's Dad left Aron is it alright that I keep it or.....does something else happen?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:14 pm
shadowabyss1301
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Fine, i'll bite the bait. Why on gods green earth is tojuro a "cinnamon roll" of all things? xD

Cinnamon roll: A character that is very kind and sweet but faces more hardship and suffering than they truly deserve. Comes from the usage of an article headline from 'The Onion' titled 'Beautiful Cinnamon Roll Too Good For This World, Too Pure.' to describe a person or character that is very good but faces a lot of pain in their life.

Like Iris and former Lillith  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:16 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
shadowabyss1301
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Cinnamon roll: A character that is very kind and sweet but faces more hardship and suffering than they truly deserve. Comes from the usage of an article headline from 'The Onion' titled 'Beautiful Cinnamon Roll Too Good For This World, Too Pure.' to describe a person or character that is very good but faces a lot of pain in their life.

Like Iris and former Lillith

huh, never honestly herd that before but it is fitting XD.  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:31 pm
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles

By the way, since Renj's Dad left Aron is it alright that I keep it or.....does something else happen?

I'm sorry but you can't keep the Aron ^^;

It would be unfair for everyone else if your character suddenly had two pokemon.

In this case the Aron would technically be considered "released" and would just return to the wild, but nothing more can be done sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:09 am
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles

It would be unfair for everyone else if your character suddenly had two pokemon.

In this case the Aron would technically be considered "released" and would just return to the wild, but nothing more can be done sweatdrop

You know how dice will be used to determine which wild pokemon a character runs into. What if the first Aron someone manages to roll ends up being the same Aron Renji left behind? Just for the stupid sake of serendipity. It could either be used for plot or simply just a tribute to Renji xP

I'd also imagine that the level and attacks known by the pokemon at that point would be whatever happens to be assigned to it by die roll, or whichever means that will be used to determine that information.

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:21 am
Hitsukei
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles

You know how dice will be used to determine which wild pokemon a character runs into. What if the first Aron someone manages to roll ends up being the same Aron Renji left behind? Just for the stupid sake of serendipity. It could either be used for plot or simply just a tribute to Renji xP

I'd also imagine that the level and attacks known by the pokemon at that point would be whatever happens to be assigned to it by die roll, or whichever means that will be used to determine that information.

Eh, Aron will survive on its own regardless. it cry, it flail, it'll move on. It only knows 3 moves and its only level 5 so eh~ xD

Renji doesn't need a tribute. o3o tributes piss all my characters off beside my model, in which case he views it as a joke if anything xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:14 am
shadowabyss1301

Eh, Aron will survive on its own regardless. it cry, it flail, it'll move on. It only knows 3 moves and its only level 5 so eh~ xD

Renji doesn't need a tribute. o3o tributes piss all my characters off beside my model, in which case he views it as a joke if anything xD

B-but the idea of that little Aron being abandoned, and all alone like that... it so depressing. A tribute can't be all that bad, can it? Not sure what you mean by model, but probably better that they wouldn't be irritated by the gesture. ^^;

Hitsukei
Sorry for just vanishing on you like this, but due to certain reasons I will be leaving the guild. So Rina will no longer be there, so just pretend she had to leave and vanished after that. Best of luck!

I'm really sorry to hear that you've decided to leave. Your presence in the guild will be missed. It was good rping with you and I sincerely hope you may one day return back to the guild when you are able to.

Prairiefox

Alexia SeeYa

murruelecreuset

On an unrelated note, I'm not sure which one of us is to post next.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:38 am
Hitsukei

Prairiefox

Alexia SeeYa

murruelecreuset

On an unrelated note, I'm not sure which one of us is to post next.

Well, if you mean the interaction in Lamia Station, I think the pattern is Evelyn-Hayato-Ramona-Ichiro. Since I've posted Hayato, then it should be Fox's turn, if we're going by with the pattern I've noted from reading the posts.

edited.

Btw, just in case if you and Merrue don't know what to do from now for Maria and Antonio, you can join Xia-tian and her friends at their table in the cafe. Simply a friendly invitation; that's all ( 0w0 ) /

There is some others who have no partner yet, such as Sophia, Claude, or that one girl at school gate (sorry, forgot the name), so it's up to you. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:15 am
Alexia SeeYa
Well, if you mean the interaction in Lamia Station, I think the pattern is Evelyn-Hayato-Ramona-Ichiro. Since I've posted Hayato, then it should be Fox's turn, if we're going by with the pattern I've noted from reading the posts.

edited.

Btw, just in case if you and Merrue don't know what to do from now for Maria and Antonio, you can join Xia-tian and her friends at their table in the cafe. Simply a friendly invitation; that's all ( 0w0 ) /

There is some others who have no partner yet, such as Sophia, Claude, or that one girl at school gate (sorry, forgot the name), so it's up to you. ^_^

Yeah, I was curious about the posting order for us in Lamia Station. I had feeling this was the order we were following, but I just wanted to make sure in case I had it wrong.

Also, thank you very much for offering me and murrue to have our character's join Xia-tain, Koru and Issac. I really appreciate the offer. I'll check with murrue and see what she would like to do. Like you said, there's a lot of characters that don't have anyone to interact with currently, which we could also get involved with.

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:40 am
Hitsukei
Alexia SeeYa

edited.

Yeah, I was curious about the posting order for us in Lamia Station. I had feeling this was the order we were following, but I just wanted to make sure in case I had it wrong.

Also, thank you very much for offering me and murrue to have our character's join Xia-tain, Koru and Issac. I really appreciate the offer. I'll check with murrue and see what she would like to do. Like you said, there's a lot of characters that don't have anyone to interact with currently, which we could also get involved with.

I'm so sorry! >.<" I was about to post yesterday but some of it didn't read well so I reworked it ^^"
I'm about to post it now but I apologize for holding you guys up  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games