Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:11 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Mako virtually ignored the girl with the cowboy hat. It was funny how he acted like this when coming back from a dessert, a canyon, the sea, a beach, and in outer space up until here. Oh god... Where do I begin? Mako muttered. Thinking, he turned to Eclipse hologram and cleared his throat. *large air gasp* THEOGRANIZATION13ISCOMINGANDTHEYREPLANNINGSOMETHINGBIGANDIJUSTFOUGHTWITHONEGUYNAMEDMEXARAND LEARNEDHOWTOUSEMYKEYBLADEBETTERANDTHEYREAFTERIT! (the organization 13 are coming back and they're planning something big, and I just fought with a guy named Mexar, and learned how to use my key blade better, and they're after it!), Makoto coughed a good bunch after he told them. Also, they spoke of some guy named "Ansem the wise" not being truly dead. And something about the "Foreteller's script." Or something like that. At that point, that was virtually everything. He had no idea of "Ansem the wise," or the "Foreteller's script."

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:03 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi scratched her head, and then looked at the hologram of Eclipse as Makoto explained the situation. She didn't seem surprised about the Organization coming back, in fact she couldn't wait to face off with them.
"Ansem the Wise huh...haven't heard his name in awhile..." she then folded her arms, "But, Foreteller's script, unfortunately and surprisingly that's something I haven't heard of." she looked at Tsuyoi, "Do you know what that is?"
She looked at Shinochi, then at the ground, "Well...yeah...my father mentioned it to me in a story before." she stood up from her seat and faced the window, trying to remember what it was. "According to the story...it's some kind of book that appears when traveling to other worlds...it also makes fragments or cards that people can use to..." she then rubbed her head, "I think...use the power of the future...?"

[ooc:]

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:54 pm
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
DJ GhostHouse

User Image

Rose rubbed her head and sighed but decided to bite her lip.
"Time traveling....ugh...seems that im going into Jaster's room. He has all sorts of books on time travel....if that would help."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image

"Diz is Ansem the Wise. He just uses the alias of Diz. We all know this. But a greater threat is out there and the organization dare not move against us with the threat on both our doorsteps. Why would they be after your blade of all things? If anything they should be after mine." Eclipse said as he crossed his arms.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:54 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona ran in and leaned against the door, wiping her eyes. Her feet had carried her here, of all places. It was like the smell of metal and oil soothed her. But, she didn't notice the other people until she swore. "He's such an-an idiot." Kurona looked up and saw them. "Oh, I'm sorry." She wiped her eyes again. I-I didn't think anyone'd be here..."
Kurona avoided eye contact with them and coughed into her hand, wiping her nose on her forearm.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky"
Knux_nyan
DJ GhostHouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:49 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

So DiZ is Ansem the wise? Makoto thought. He then remembered Radiant Gardens. Commander Squall told me that Ansem the wise was the lead researcher a thousand years. Ago. How can DiZ be able to live that long? he asked Eclipse. Not only that, but he wondered of Mexar. That guy who fought me said that something big is coming and that no key blade master in he world could take it on. Maybe the keys are supposed to do something other than just open and close doors. Makoto spoke of. That was when he heard someone sniffling behind him. Makoto looked down to see a red haired girl. She seemed pretty upset about someone in order to call them an idiot. Oh... Umm, it's okay. We're just talking about a mission. Makoto told her.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:00 pm
User Image

"I'll deal with the issue when i return....but for now get off my ship. I need it so i can get back from destiny islands." Eclipse said as his hologram faded and the ship lurched. "Ok everyone lets get off and into the hanger." Kalen said as he and Shido started ushering everyone off.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

DJ GhostHouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:57 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi nodded, and walked out of the ship.
"Aww...I'll miss you, beautiful ship..." Shinochi left the ship as well, though she really didn't want to.
She shook her head at Shinochi and started to make her leave, "You guys can continue having your conversation, I'm gonna go check on someone."
She looked towards Tsuyoi, her ears twitch, "Ahah~, gonna go check on Mister Light are you?"
"We did just save him...mind as well see if he's all right." before anyone could stop her, she had already left the Hangar and headed towards the Infirmary.
Shinochi's ears perked up, "Hehe, that's not the only reason though is it~" she said to herself.

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:08 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

She walked quietly to her brother's ship and opened it up. Kurona needed something to get her mind off Jaecen. "What better way than to tinker..." She sniffled, placing her hands on her waist.
She crawled under the dash board and started messing with the wiring. She ended up zapping herself a few times. "Ow," Coming out from under the dash, she bounced her head off of it. "Dammit!" She grunted, holding her head.
Kurona stood up, rubbing her head. "Alright, let's test it out." She set her wrench in the copilot's seat and buckled it in then sat in the pilot's seat. She started it up and it was silent. She grinned. "Yes! Completely reworked. Alright, let's take a little cruise." The gummi ship took off from the hangar, headed for who knows where.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky"
Knux_nyan
DJ GhostHouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:00 pm
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
DJ GhostHouse

User Image

Rose exited the ship and stretched out.
"Mabye I should go check on Sophia."

She walked off.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light burst through the door looking around ravingly. He hadn't noticed that he had opened his wound again by running. Blood stained his shirt again as he looked to where his gummi ship was supposed to be. Light grit his teeth and pounded the wall. "Dammit, she took my ship."
He felt a little lightheaded from the loss of blood but he stood using the wall for support. Nobody would be able to tell he was using the wall for support, though.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
DJ GhostHouse
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

"What the hell are you doing man?" Shido said as he noticed light and ran over to him. "You should be in the infirmary dude." He said as Kalen came over to the commotion as well.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:01 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi's ears twitched upon seeing Light, approaching him as well. She put her hands on her hips, "Where's Tsuyoi...I thought she left to visit you in the Infirmary?" her ears twitched, waiting for Light's response.

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:09 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He put his hand to his side and looked at it t see his hand was red with fresh blood. Light smiled. "Man, this sucks..."
He leaned his back against the wall and looked at the ceiling, avoiding their questions altogether. "That gummi ship that just left, do you guys know where it's headed?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
DJ GhostHouse
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:51 am
User Image
User Image

"We just got off our own ship so we didn't get the chance to see the navigation data. As for you. Your going back to the infirmary if i have to knock you out myself and take you back." Shido said placing a concerned hand on Lights shoulder.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out