Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:47 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea held back a smile at Ragna's face before he rearranged it and gave his answer. Which was an unsatisfactory one, "I don't suppose some of the teachers' here are Keyblade Masters?"

User Image

Change of Heart Keyblade:
User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:01 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

"If you hurt somebody... or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed."

"Then just become stronger. I have my ambition, you have your ambition too. Which means you should just keep walking forward towards that goal."

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna shrugged. "Go and ask around. There are Keyblade Masters that work here as teachers. I'd recommend Master Light from the advanced sparring room." This was a school intended for Keyblade apprentices in training after all. Not that it was for them only. Reason why he recommended Light is because some of the teachers weren't active.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:17 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea groaned, "Great the one guy I need is indisposed in the infirmary." She threw herself at the nearest chair sulking a bit. She could at least kill some time. Who knows how long Light will out for the count after his little episode in the class. 'Hopefully, not long. I don't want to waste my time here, when I'm not even an actually Keyblade wielder. Could have done so many jobs by now.'

She threw her head back over the backrest and said, "Well, seeing as I'm stuck here for a bit, what was it that you were looking for earlier? Might be able to help look... and distract myself long enough to not hit something."

User Image

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:34 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

"If you hurt somebody... or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed."

"Then just become stronger. I have my ambition, you have your ambition too. Which means you should just keep walking forward towards that goal."

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna massaged the back of his head and began searching across the shelves around the library. "I was looking for a book involving the shape transformations of the Keyblade." He was sure having a hard time locating it judging by his previous display of frustration before. Ragna picked out a book and skimmed over the cover. Not what he was looking for. He reinserted it back into the shelf and checked the other books.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:48 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

From her spot, Ea looked over the isles contemplating wherever it was that she saw anything related to that, "That's going to involve a bit of digging." She straightened herself and stood. Ea walked over to the nearest shelf, her eyes skimming over the titles on the spines as she slowly made her way across, "Didn't we just finish a conversation about how mysterious Keyblades are and you are looking for a book that may have all of that information?"

User Image

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

((20 minutes to mid-night I'm going to hit the hay. I'll post a reply early tomorrow! Good night!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:05 am
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna sweat-dropped. "Please don't tell me that i'm on a wild goose chase.." He muttered under his breath. Well, he was. Where in the library would there be something like that? Not to mention they just got through talking about the mysterious nature of that weapon. No wonder he took too much of his time looking for the book. "J-Just forget it. I'll figure it out on my own." Ragna assumed that this took experience and training to obtain this level of skill. He glanced at Ea, and then back at bookcase. "But, I wouldn't go to the extreme of unlocking the heart. If this makes you more comfortable, the Keyblade does have a mind of its own. It chooses its wielder." This was just a crazy theory. He didn't want to be the one responsible for her taking such a risk. "It may of sensed a great weakness in that other user's heart, and found its way to you." Ragna rested a book on the table, and took a seat in a chair.

(Out Of Comission: Kaay. 'Member when Riku was went into the darkness and the Kingdom Key came to Sora, then Riku took it back, but Sora got it back for good by speech of friendship power? That's what this post is about.)

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:38 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Good to know, I'm someone's next best thing," she responded sarcastically. Reaching a section she still hadn't looked at in her previous searches, she carefully looked over the titles and pulled a book out, skimming over the chapters, "Even so, this whole thing has just really gotten on my nerves. If I was never meant to be here then I don't see a reason to be here." Well, there a reason but it had become obsolete not even 20 minutes into her being in Diz office. Ea had quite a few revelations in there and now...

Ea placed the book back growing quiet.

User Image

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

((20 minutes to mid-night I'm going to hit the hay. I'll post a reply early tomorrow! Good night!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:10 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna sighed and massaged the back of his head. "...." The room was in silence. He was leaning against the wall with his eyes shut. His hands were occupied in his pockets. "If you feel that way, then i'm not stopping you." He opened his eyes. "But, the Keyblade didn't choose you as the next best thing. I believe there is more meaning to it than just that." Ragna looked at Ea, who grew silent. "Your strong heart can open many pathways." The heart was full of opportunities one could choose from. Opportunities sometimes knock at least once. The next thing you would know, those opportunities would seize to exist. One should not let the option pass them by. "Those pathways can only be opened if you decide to open them." Keyblade Wielders of the past like Master Aqua have walked their own path and performed incredible feats. She had the power of opportunity in her hand. Without it, where would she be now? Ragna folded his arms. "Your ambitions, goals, and experience all apply to that one weapon. It may not change shape, but you will." He was about to continue this pep-speech with a bang. "Master Sora was in the same position, but he didn't care. He was proud to be a part of something bigger. The ones it did choose." Ragna sounded confident in this. He wanted to prove a point by relating her problems to someone else that shares her's.

(Out Of Comission: ....)

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:52 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

For some reason, hearing Ragna's speech brought to the forefront of her mind a line in one of the history books she had read, "Master Sora gallantly fought against his adversaries with righteousness and the light. Culminating to his victory against the 13 of Darkness and the greedy ambitions of a once true Keyblade Master. Thus, the long awaited end to years of pain and hardships had come." She quoted and pulled out another book, "I think I'll leave the job of a Keyblade master to you then. You seem to have the same kind of proudness and justice for it as Master Sora."

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:04 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

"Guess your mind's really made up." Ragna sighed, taking the Keyblade. Not everyone was cut out for the big responsibility. Neither was destiny given out like candy. "Well, i'm not stopping you." He turned away from her, the Keyblade dismissing itself. He felt that his business was no longer needed here. Come to find out, the thing he was looking for was not what people could put into words. He began walking to depart from the library. "I'll see you." Ragna waved behind him. He lifted down his hand to display before himself. "The title will be mine soon." With his face determined, he balled his hand into a fist.

Exit to ???... —

(Out Of Comission: ....)

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:34 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea watched him leave from the corner of her eye. Making sure that he had indeed left the library and she released a breath, "It's all that Wren's fault." She returned the book she was skimming, seeing as there was no need to pretend anymore. Ea let out a frustrated groan and kicked at the opposite bookcase and watched with grim satisfaction as some books tumbled out of their shelf and to the floor. She crossed her arms and leaned against the bookcase behind her and glared at nothing.

She stayed like that until she deemed it time to just pick up after herself and try and find Light. Ea crouched down and began to pick the fallen books. Reaching for the second to last book, her hand froze as her eyes saw what it was that page displayed, "What the...?" Putting the other books to the side, Ea gently grabbed at the book that caught her attention. It was old. Very old. The pages were yellowed, some were ripped, some were missing.

Carefully flipping to the page that had caught her attention, she began to read. Her eyes started narrowed but after reading line after line, they grew bigger and bigger until she all had to shut the book closed, "Why is this book here?" She looked up to where the book had fallen from and found that it was the only on in its section that didn't contain a name. Ea eyes darted around the empty library and she quickly picked all the books and placed them where they belonged. However, she kept the one she had found under her arm and left the library with determined steps to get out of this academy.

User Image

((EXIT.....and so happy 'cause I finally got Ea's character development story in! woot!))
Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:33 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia walked into the library after spending time with two certain friends of hers. She let out a sigh, "Those two...they used up so much of my time. Time that I could've spent reading about nobodies." she went to find books about nobodies, and eventually found some. She grabbed at least 5 books, and walked to a table, "...but," she then sat down, and placed the books down, grabbing one and opening it, "At least it was...fun." She then began to read, as the library's silence helped her focus on the book.

As hours passed, and there were piles of books all around Namia, all about nobodies. She had just finished a book also, closing it and letting out a sigh. "So many books in such little time...I really am a bookworm." she looked around her, seeing all the book piles she had made from the books she read. She then stretched out her arms, letting out a moan, "I suppose I've had enough reading for one day.." She stood from her seat and decided to walk around the school a bit to stretch out her legs from sitting too long. [exit]

[ooc:]
Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: No one.
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:Sorry for the wait. Being sick will do that to ya. Also one more thing, please let me get a chance to post should you? I know how much you guys like to go at it but it would be at least nice to join in on it without having to be so far behind everyone.
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Yutary Pie

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra was browsing a certain section of the library, a calm yet intelligent air swriled around him a his looked through a scroll that depicted the history of the academy as interesting as it was it wasn't what he was exactly looking for, Seeing as this scroll was useless to him at the moment he rolled the piece of aged paper up and tossed it causing it to magically zip to its original place.What exactly are you hiding within the blank piece of history first headmaster?Angra thought as wisps of those of dead playfully swirled around him slowly becoming at peace with themselves with just his presence alone even the shadows felt lukewarm at the least."Am I at another dead end? Hmm.."Angra mumbled quietly to himself as he sighed half tempted to reach in his coat pocket to grab a cigarette but seeing as he was in a library he continued to hold back, he scratched head a little somewhat aware of what was going on in the worlds but due to his interest in the academy's less then sharing history he may have glossed over some information."Hmm.. How about you?"He quietly muttered to a scroll that his hand was hovering over with.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:22 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

Noah wasnt even trying to be subtle, or quiet for that matter as he kicked in the library door, after all, there was a life on the line, the doors flew across the library and slammed into the wall "hey, principle dad! ya here!" he asked walking in with his hands in his pockets "you sure hes here" he asked eric.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:23 am
Fiendish Az

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff