Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:19 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

"Sweet," he exclaimed. He was rather happy that he got him out of his dark mood, now all that was missing was finding Ea and things could end in a high note. Speaking of which... Wren sweatdropped, "Huh, I just realized I was supposed to be looking for my friend. Oops."

Kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Looking at the ground, his thoughts wandered away from the school and Nami. He thought to the days he spent learning sword arts and just hanging around town.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kilatails
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image

Wren looked around their area and besides the three of them he couldn't see anyone else here, he looked at Talia who seemed to still be in her daze and then Erin who apparently just entered his, 'This is going to get quiet very fast'...

"Where I come from, it's all about status," He began to speak, "My family is of the high class, you see, and I've never experienced anything close to working a dead-end job. In fact, I've never worked in my life." He thought for a moment, "It was when I met my friend Ea that I saw the other side of things, actually. Like your sister, she lacks social skills except she prefers to be a bit demanding and snippy. She'll right out insult you in your face sometimes."

Kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:40 pm
diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
-Age 18 -Key Blade wieldier
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

" That is always interesting to here, I think I saw her with Lawrence at the infirmary. I am not sure. my key blade has strength magnitude and dark magic because I am part heartless. using my sword cause me to be weak after time...hey your my prince charming to Wren...."

Talia kisses Wren cheeks as she gets up and tries to summon her sword. she points to the sky "Solaris come forth..." the two keyblade sword materialize in her hands as she holds it. it became heavy.

kilatails

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image

"I didn't know you were part Heartless." He was cut off any other words as he felt her kiss his cheek making him blush. He laughed lightly, "Thanks Miss Talia." Wren watched her stand call upon her weapons, and once more whistled in appreciation, "Well those some interesting Keyblades you got the, miss. You sure you should have summoned them? You did just say they can take their toll on you."

Kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:10 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin blinked and returned to reality. "Uh, wot? Did I miss something?"
He looked around with a frown.

kilatails
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:29 am
diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
-Age 18 -Key Blade wieldier
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

She smiles and waving her sword and let it vanishes from her hands, she falls on the ground. "Ouch.." the key blade sword has gotten heavier due to her magic amplified by the heartless in her. she rubs her face and saw a stratch mark on her hands.
"I guess, it came from me falling but I am okay. it is no fun having heartless in me because I fight and afterwards , I do not remember anything. I feel the pain of others and myself..."

kilatails

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:36 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Azure Grimoire | Age - 20

The grown stretch of gardens expanded throughout the piece of earth that was a part of the school. It was quite amazing because it could even be considered a world itself. So quite amazing, in fact, it reminded him of Saya. The flashbacks of running through a field of sunflowers in his younger days with her to deliver groceries to their mother and father. It came back to him. Ragna had almost forgot about home. His time here has really occupied most of his time away from his world. Ever since the departure, he never looked back. Ragna rested a hand over his temple. He could not of imagined how many letters she probably have sent by now. His little sister was always the one to worry about him. At least he hung onto the wayfinder that she lended to him before he left. The luck charm was still in his possession and was stored away in his pocket. "..It must be in here." The luck charm was drawn from it and it was displayed resting in his palm. His fingers leaned on the four corners that stuck out to hold it properly. He used the item as a reminder to never forget where he came from. Ragna reminisced back to that day...

"Goodbye." "No, not goodbye. We'll see each other again." "...Promise?" "Promise."

(Out Of Comission: ...)

Twotonedrebel

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He bent down to help her up. "Bloody hell, miss. You alrigh'?"
After helping her up, he set his hands in his pockets.

kilatails
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image

Wren stood along with Erin and looked down at Talia with worry, "Miss Talia, you shouldn't have summoned your keyblades. Now look at what you have done to yourself." He grabbed her hands inspecting the scratches. He figured this would be a good time to practice his magic, "Now how does that go again... Oh right." Concentrating his magic into his hands, they soon began to glow a soft green which soon enveloped Talias' hands and one by one each laceration was closed over and healed.

It only took a few seconds and Wren was rather proud of himself with the accomplishment. He looked over her hands once more before gently releasing them and grinned, "Magic has always been a strong suit but don't ask me about my combat skills. I think Erin might beat on that!" He grinned sheepishly.

Kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He flinched at Wren. "Bloody hell, mate. Way to stab me in the ego..."
In his sister's words, it was throwing fire on his ego. Remembering what she'd have said made him scoff and look down at the ground. "Tha's funny..." He mumured.

kilatails
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image

Wren scratched at his cheek and nervously chuckled, "Well, I imagine you are better than me. I wouldn't survive long in any kind of battle." He'd hope he didn't make reverse progress on Erin and Wren barely just caught what he said, "Sorry, what's funny?" He must have missed a joke or said something that upset him. His inner self became clueless and panicked. You could just imagine a chibi Wren running circles screaming, 'Oh gaia, what did I say?!"

Kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:16 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Both of his hands went up. "It's nothing, really! I was just thinking about Nami 's all."
With a weak smile, he continued. "She'd probably have smacked you and said 'way to put more fire on his ego'. It's fine... we'd n** at each other, y'know, like siblings do..."
Erin's voice cracked a bit.

kilatails
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image

Wren was quiet for a moment. Then grinned, "Must be nice to have sibling, then. You should introduce her to us sometime."

Kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He nodded but replied unwillingly. "Yeah... Sure..."
He looked away at something else.

kilatails
kimi23loveheart

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games