Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:02 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia sighed
"the sad part is that I trust Kelina more than I trust Dk only because ive known Kelina more. Im still confused why she rejoined the organization though..."

She sighed and nodded
"fine....I need to train....at least until I pass out....or something.." she looked sad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image

"Sophia." He turned her toward him and kissed her deeply for a moment before pulling back slowly. "Don't do this to yourself. For me?" He asked looking worried now.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:10 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia sighed, she just wanted to do something that would get her mind off of Dk.

"Fine....I guess i'll go to the courtyard or something and meditate....I just....she was there when my keyblade was destroyed and agreed that I shouldn't have one if my heart was weak......that alone...." she looks down..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:32 pm
User Image

"Then she doesn't understand the concept of keyblade's and the bearers they choose. Your not weak cause you could not wield one. Your strong cause you have the power to do so. That is strength enough for me and your friends. Don't lose faith. Let your friends be your power." He said quoting a past keyblader.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 pm
knux_nyan

"yeah, but she's said she has a keyblade but chooses not to use it. Why! That is the most stupid thing ive ever heard!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image

"Its not stupid to me. I wield the x-blade but choose not to use it myself. We have a choice what we do in our lives and we live by it. Do not compare yourself with others lives. You live the life you want." Eclipse said as he stroked her cheek.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:09 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Shiro looked at the dummy. It seemed like one slice of her blade would break the poor thing in two. "Ok, whatever you say..."
Her head turned when the two new people entered the room. They seemed rather busy with their conversation, so she didn't speak up to greet them. Rather she turned back to the dummy.
Shiro held her hand out to summon her keyblade. She prepared herself to beat down on the dummy. She did some stretching with the blade waiting for the green light to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:18 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi also did not mind the two others that barged in as it seems they were going through their own problems. She thinks maybe it might be about Death showing up and taking over Twilight Town. However, she disregards that thought, bringing her attention back to Shiro's training, "All right, so go ahead and just beat this little guy up. Then we'll practice using Cure on it." saying that, she dropped the dummy creature on the ground, in which it starts moving towards Shiro.
User Image

Quote:

GuardianAngel_Luna

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:46 pm
knux_nyan

"But I don't know what I want except for you, but then you being the headmaster stops me from taking you from your duties. Ive already been beaten up for being 'headmaster's pet' by other students!"

She sighed
"I can't fight back, keyblade versus scythe. Its becoming a lot harder to even find my balance between light and dark like you, I mean, even that out lash I just had at Dk shows how immature I really am..."

She slumped down looking sad, she seemed confused by a lot of things but she really didn't want to leave.
"maybe im just not cut out for this afterall..."

((no real people playing the students but I assume there are more people there then just the ones being rp'd))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image

"This is why i hired a co-headmaster to pick up the slack so i can have more time to spend with you Sophia. How bout this. Before we send the task force out we can do some training together. But first i need to brief them on the situtation. Can you come back with me or do you need some time?" Eclipse asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:58 am
knux_nyan

Sophia looked at Eclipse, her eyes were stern but gentle still.
"Go on Eclipse. I....I don't want to go back up.....least for now. Take care of what you need to."

She decided that she was going to leave the room after Eclipse had left.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

Eclipse sighed looking a bit dejected before he turned to the door and stopped not facing her. "Was it right?....that i took this job?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:07 am
knux_nyan
((argh why do I keep missing you now?))

Sophia sighed
"You wanted it Eclipse, and the academy chose you. " she said in a depressed voice.

"I guess after that point, you would have either been forced to become the headmaster or take it willingly. " she hugged herself looking sad, when she looks sad, her entire body darkened a little bit.

She looked at the sand bag, tears started to fall as she started to hit it again, not for training, but out of frustration and sadness. She didn't want to cry but she wanted to.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:05 am
User Image

"Sophia....i still love you...and i will do anything to keep that so. The worlds are in danger and we need to save them. After this is over....i'm going to ask you a question." He said as he walked out of the room. -exit-

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:02 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18

User Image

Sophia continued to attack the sandbag even past her fists started to crunch, her tears coating her face.

Jaster was passing by the classroom with Light and Erin, he saw Sophia hitting the sandbag and he grit his teeth
"that looks like it hurts.....I better check up on her."

He walked into the classroom and placed his hand on her shoulder
"hey, you know your gonna break your fists that way"

"I don't care, I just keep getting in the way and without my keyblade, im nothing." Sophia turned and cried into Jaster's chest.

He patted her head
"now now, you should know better. Eclipse loves you for you and not your strength."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games