Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:42 am
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia smiles leaning into Eclipse's arm.
Her watch went off and she looked at it
"aww man, time for class...." she rubbed her head and looked at her schedule sighing.
"I got basic magic as my first class. I sorta enrolled myself into that class. No keyblade yet and without it....im not that strong in magic anymore. Sure, I have the one that came from destiny islands, but it just doesn't.....feel right. You know, the one that came with that entire dungeon out of the water which soon sank once again" she smiled but it was a absent smile.

"I feel like I should only use it on particular missions, not as a normal keyblade....so im stuck with the scythe." she bit her lip
"the scythe and what magic I have left."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:45 am
User Image

"Maybe this will help." Eclipse said as he pulled a flower keychain from his pocket dropping it into Sophia's hand. "Be safe." He said with a smile.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:29 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia smiled and attached it to the keyblade from Destiny Islands, but it didn't change, rather it didn't accept the new charm.

The keyblade disappeared out of Sophia's hands

She gave a heavy sigh
"I guess the keyblade itself knows that it doesn't want me to wield it unless for other reasons"

she rubbed her shoulder and put the new keyblade charm in her pocket
"i'll see you later, kay 'Headmaster' ? " she giggled and kissed his cheek before walking out

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:50 pm
User Image

"Don't worry...it will ...in time." He said after her as he walked behind the desk taking a seat and started going through files that Diz passed to him.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:11 pm
Void walked to the door, seeing the headmaster was, not scary, not frighting, not even pleasent ether. He calmly knocked loudly to see if the headmaster was ther. Looking at his bag, he remembered the harm this book caused. Now knowing someone is going to come looking for it. Void waited, until he got annoying to wait.
"Busy, I guess." void said, as he turned around and headded for the first district for some shopping and to stare at the stars in the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:21 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sophia watched the boy who she had summoned heartless for back in sparring class walk past her coming from the admin room.

She was confused and she entered
"Hey Eclipse, I just saw and had to push Kalena out, her sons were more than happy to help out" she said cheerfully.

Rose was following Kalen.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image

"Ah well that's good. huh?" Eclipse said to Sophia before noticing Kalen come in with Rose. "Bro you won't believe what we just had to go through in traverse town." He said breathing.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:38 pm
knux_nyan

"yep, should be good for her"
Sophia sees Kalen and Rose
"hm?"

"The Organization is back" Rose said in a panicked voice.
"Someone is gathering them, someone named Xenon"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

"I think i already pieced together whats going on here....Xenon was interested in us. Thats what the organization member said....There were also the rumors that Kelina was bringing them back...i think she went to far this time. I think Xenon is Kelina." Kalen said as Eclipse stood up from his chair. "This is not good. This confirms the reports from Niko." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:43 pm
knux_nyan

Rose became devastated
"Xenon....is Kelina.....but she promised....she promised she'd never make a new organization....I though....she turned a new leaf...."

Sophia sighs
"Rose, your sister is a expert liar."

"Take that back!" Rose said, her darkness sparking up again.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image

"Rose hard to say but please calm down. I agree with Sophia. Kelina has a history of lieing to us. She lied to Kalena when she said she would not go after Dk but then she tried to poison the school with the dragons bane. Now she is reforming the Organization for what i do not know. Accept the fact that your sister has betrayed us all and is now an enemy of the academy." Eclipse said as Kalen just looked surprised. He had never seen his brother so serious...must come with the position.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:56 pm
knux_nyan

Rose whimpered.
"She was never mean to me, she always tried to keep me safe.....me and Jaster....her only family left....would she try to hurt us too? He only has half his heart and doesn't use any dark power and me, full heart, but immense dark power.....im....im scared....I don't want to lose her!"

Sophia sighed
"X though the same too, but I just heard from the cafeteria that she was being used like a playing card...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image

"Kelina is up to something and she's using the new organization as her eyes and ears. She seems very interested in both of you." Eclipse said pointing to Rose and Kalen. "Whow ok now things get real serious." Kalen said looking determined.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:04 pm
knux_nyan

"Didn't Jaster learn how to split himself from his nobody? What if Kelina did that to herself." Sophia asked.

"yeah....big risk...." Rose sighed sitting down placing her hands on her lap trying to calm down but it was hard.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Kalen sat down next to Rose placing a hand on her back to help keep her calm. "We'll need to put out a notice to all students to keep there eye's open for any organization members or nobodies." He said to Diz who was silently observing. He nodded and brought up a screen to send out the notice.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games