Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
orphen5555 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

orphen5555

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:49 pm
(Listen 1+6=7. Gaia dice roller strikes again...)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:56 pm
(How much did that tar stuff heal me for?)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:42 am
(Loth it was cure light wounds, I believe that is 1d8.

Dm; taking 20 on the search to examine the corpse. )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:54 am
(I don't think we should wait around for 20 minutes to examine the corpse, given whats around us atm)  

Kowsauni
Crew

Alzzak rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:56 am
(I didn't want to hold up the game, as I may not be on for the next few days.

Besides we aren't dealing with normal zombies. If they are the living being under a curse, we could knock the others out and save a great many. If a new plaque victim, or undead with living attributes then it needs to be studied. All need to know information, as my character would see it. And at the moment there is no threat.)

"If someone has a knife, I would like to borrow it. But, you shouldn't stay here. Take what you wish out of my bag." He spoke as he retrived his lantern, lighting it, and crossbow from his pack. "I will catch up later."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:41 am
Time ticks by slowly as John searches the corpse. Surprisingly, nothing jumps out and tries to eat you.  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:43 am
Alzzak
(I didn't want to hold up the game, as I may not be on for the next few days.)

((Thanks for the heads up! Shoot me a pm when you get back and we can go over what your character has been up to since leaving the group to go off on his own))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:38 pm
Threan nods to John and looks to Lydia very briefly before looking to Pyrrha. "D-d-d-d-d-d-d-do you want to find a place to rest until John gets back or do you want to k-k-k-k-keep moving?" He asks quietly.  

orphen5555

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:05 pm
Lydia looks at the others and then down at the corpse. "I'm for moving on. Unlike the rest of you, I've seen a bit of what lies in wait for us down here. I would hate to give them the chance to gang up on us. Where ever Pyrrha wishes to lead, I will follow."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:47 pm
"Then we shall go down the path that the skeleton came from." Pyrrha announced.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:08 pm
"Very well, I shall follow." Lydia follows Pyrrha down the east hallway, keeping behind her to watch their backs  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:03 pm
As you retrace your steps to go east you come upon a door in the north wall of the hall, just before the pathway turns south.

((Map has been updated))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:16 pm
"Um. Um. Um. Um. Pyrrha ma-ma-ma-maybe we should re-re-re-rest. It would gi-gi-gi-give John time to come and find us." He says quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:07 pm
"Hrmm I guess." Pyrrha thought for a bit. "Lydia what do you think about taking a short rest?"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:41 pm
(( Out of character, Alzzak said he is going to be gone for a couple of days. If you guys want to to wait for him that means we are essentially putting this campaign on hold until he gets back.

I don't think we are going to progress that far in the couple of days of his absence that he will really be left behind. We should at least finish exploring this hallway and maybe an adjourning room or two.))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games