Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:06 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Indifferent | I'm with: Stranger | I'm wearing: Adidas Freak | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

The fox dragged her heavy footsteps down the streets of Downtown, taking shortcuts through the small, dark alley of the streets. Her mind wandered to her twin and a frown slowly took over her features. She had heard everything, everything regarding the man who took his starball from him. She felt for her brother, who seemed to torn and humiliated, who was forced to propose to another person against his will but, Vixen also felt for the man who was crazy in love in her twin. Love makes people do crazy things and this was certainly one of them. She shook her head, brushing her dark thoughts away after noticing a familiar shop not far from her. A beautiful melody traveled into her ears and oh, she was so entranced by the music. Vixen entered the shop and there sat a woman, working her fingers gracefully across her harp. Not far from her sat a small bluebird and the fox assumed it belonged to the woman. "Good morning to you. That's a lovely melody you have there. I'm entranced." stated the fox as soon as the woman finished her piece. Vixen's golden irises then scanned the establishment for a lovely tabby cat that goes by the name of Dime. She wondered where it had went off to, the previous worker that worked here was no where to be seen either. Perhaps she should venture down here more often and that being said, Vixen should probably cut down on her purchase to actually have the chance to do so. "I haven't seen you around before or maybe it's the fact I haven't dropped by in so long. Pleased to meet you. My name's Vixen." she chuckled, her eyes scanning the candies around the store.

It was heaven for her big, sugary appetite.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:50 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Mel's ears were graced with the sound of a person approached the shop. She stood up, ready to greet her first customer of the day when she spoke first, complemented the ghost for her played. Mel smiled and gave a small bow in thanks for the woman's kind words.
Lelwani was at attention, lading on the brunette's head and giving a spirit salute to the kitsune, along with a hearty whistle of greeting.

Mel listened to the woman comment how she had not seen Mel before. Mel had been working here awhile so perhaps the kitsune did not notice, or simply did not visit...though she seemed to confirm only moment later. She introduced herself as Vixen, and in turn Mel held up her name card and showed it to Vixen in order to silently introduce herself as Melpomene Zamir ; Secure's Refinements manager and she bowed so gracefully once again to the fox that homely smile never leaving her face.

Mel dug under her dress and produced a notebook and a single marker. She began to write, again displaying her fairly childish handwriting, though it would be fairly obvious from the eternally closed eyes that she was probably blind. She showed Vixen, it was readable How may I serve? it asked, no sound ever leaving the spirits mouth..that too was somewhat peculiar .She hoped she could be of service to Vixen, it was her purpose here.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, a customer.]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$872.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Lyeisander

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:56 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

I'm feeling: Cheeky | I'm with: Melpomene | I'm wearing: Adidas Freak | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Vixen smiled when the woman stood up and gave a small bow, which left the fox standing around and staring at her in awe. She felt awfully small standing next to the woman. What caught her attention next was the bluebird that landed itself atop the brunette's head while it gave a small salute followed by a small chirp. "Why, hello to you too, pretty bird." countered the fox as she returned the salute. The bird's feather shone in a brilliant blue, one that glimmered under the soft rays of sunlight that shone through the the glass window. Her golden irises soon returned to the woman who then held her name card out, "Melpomene.. well then, it's a pleasure to meet you. One more thing.. you're awfully tall aren't you?" she answered while she strode up to the woman and stood in front of her. Vixen was only five foot four and that was with her ears included. The fox strained her neck to gaze up at the store manager that towered over her.

What piqued the fox's interest was how the woman had her eyes closed ever since she first laid eyes upon her. It was when she communicated through writing on paper that Vixen had came to a sudden realization that she may be mute and.. blinded. "Oh, I'm just here to get a restock for my candy supplies back home." she stated but before she left for her candies, the fox had clung onto the woman like a monkey. She had been tempted to do so since she saw her. She was tall and from her past experiences, tall people gave the best hugs. "Well, maybe I shouldn't buy so much candy at once. That way, I'd have an excuse to drop by much more frequently to get some free hugs."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:36 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Lelwani seemed to smile (as best a bird could) at being called a pretty bird. She gave a little chirp in response essentially thanking the fox for her very kind words.

Mel was glad that the woman seemed so friendly, though her remarking on her height was brought up. Was she that tall? She wasn't sure since she couldn't see.
As she pondered this however she suddenly felt the fox hugging her within moments. It did seem she was taller than the fox, who spoke of possibly wanting more free hugs in the future. While the ghost supposed most would be surprised, in moments she attempted to return the hub, shifting the fox's arms. Her hug was comfortable and motherly, a comfortable hug and she seemed to have to reserve giving it.

Mel was smiling, hopefully she'd be able to help that woman, and she was never opposed to giving hugs to anyone. Lelwani even joined in, hugging the woman's head to share in the affection. She chirped, and once the hug ended she hopped off and onto the counter, ready to help anyway she could. Mel also stood by, her hands overlapped as she waited. Mel would take her notebook and write again I do hope I may be of assistance, and such friendly embraces are always open! she would write down basically telling her that Mel would kindly offer and give hugs whenever she wanted them

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, a customer.]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$872.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Lyeisander

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:38 am
User Image

I'm feeling: Cheeky | I'm with: Melpomene | I'm wearing: Adidas Freak | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Vixen chuckled as she felt the blue bird upon her head, her ears twitched and she couldn't help but laugh at the ticklish sensation. She felt surprisingly tiny when the woman returned her hug and to be honest, she doubts she can ever get used to this feeling. However, it was an enjoyable hug nonetheless. It strengthened the statement, tall people indeed give the best hugs. The blue bird hoped off the counter not too long after the fox had let go of the woman and Vixen stared at it for a short while, seemingly captivated by its appearance. "I must say, your bird is absolutely beautiful- what's its name?" she asked, her finger gently caressing the smooth, silky feathers upon its head. Her golden irises trailed towards the paper she had in hand. Curious as to what she has written, the fox leaned over to get a better view of the message.

"Well then- which type of candies do you think is best? I can't seem to decide- or.. perhaps I should get a pound for each? But then again, if I buy too many at once, I wouldn't have an excuse to drop by and get my daily dosage of hugs." the fox crossed her arms and frowned, obviously in deep thought. Should she get Hard sour candies or the soft ones? She likes to chew but she likes how the hard candy stays in your mouth a little longer and she gets to savour the sweet and sour taste.

"Quick question- should I get a large jawbreaker.. or a huge jawbreaker?" she asked once more, eyebrows furrowed in frustration as she held them in her hands.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Sorry for the late reply- I've finally finished my assignments! ;v ;

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:09 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Mel wrote down the name of her bird, holding it up for her to see while Lelwani chirped happily at her head being caressed so gently. She smiled and pointed it Lelwani it would read and the bird would not to confirm it. which probably made it clear that the bird was smart enough to read.

Mel listened to the woman talk about what she needed, and her mind began to turn as she tried to think of a good recommendation. When she asked for a jawbreaker she thought for a moment and then something came to her. She walked away from the woman and to a place on the counter. When she came back she as holding a rather adorable box that looked like a clam that had what looked like jaw-breakers, but jawbreakers both large and small. She held it up for a moment, listening to the song to make sure she got the right thing.

She had a smile on her face, hoping this cut down on the hard choice, Mel wanted to do her best to help out and so was doing her best to make suggestions. An assorted box normally helped. She wrote something down and held it up with one hand Buy as much as you need, its not like you have to lie to come see me. This is a place for candy, as much as it is for people to come and relax. she was still smiling kindly towards the kitsune. She wrote down another thing, though it was clear she was having some issue I may be silent, but my ears are always open. a goofy little smile on her face, meant to make the girl feel cheery and welcome.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, A kitsune.]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$872.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Lyeisander
Sorry for the late reply.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:21 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:26 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

It wasn't much like Melpomene to be late, but today she was. That wasn't the only thing about the spirit that seemed off. Her usual smile did not adorn her face, her hurried movements were slower. She seemed less spirited, not as happy as usual. As she opened the store and traveled inside she set her harp on the counter and went about her business doing her best to organize everything. The store was quiet for once, no music, nothing.

One thing that would be clear to any who had seen her before is that she alone for once. There was no joyous blue bird around her right now. Lelwani had flown off somewhere and Mel had no clue where she had gone. She knew the bird could handle herself, but Mel was alone for the first time in a long time. She did not like that. She hated being alone, with only her thoughts to keep her company...but her thoughts were not as friendly as a bird.

She needed to keep herself busy, and so just went about doing tasks over and over only stopping to greet customers and sell to them. No music today.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird]✉✉Mood:[Etwas Traurig [Somewhat Sad]]✉✉Finance:[$772.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:20 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②①
( ④ мσитнs, ① םαч )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:53 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

There was nothing like a new day to pick ones spirits up. Melpomene felt as though her soul was energized for some odd reason. Her steps were more lively, and more color had come to her false flesh. She was ready for a new day, and to tend to this wonderful shop. She opened it with haste and proceeded inside. She was of course followed once again by the tiny flapping of a blue bird, who herself was ready to dazzle visitors with her infinite charm.

The ghost instantly set about setting the music for the day. She sat down in the chair behind the counter and began to play a splendid piece she recalled hearing some time ago. It was a peaceful thing, somewhat sad and somber, but a delight to listen to. It would set the mood for the store and she would play it loud enough for anyone inside or outside to hear it as usual. Her sapphire earring swaying gently on her ears. With that she set her harp on the counter and let it play by itself just as she had done so the music never stopped.

Within moment she went about tacking stock with the help of her feathered friend, sweeping the store, organizing, and making sure this place was perfect. The customers deserved the best, and she would make sure they got the best.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$772.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:26 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

The day had been sow and quiet, but it did not seem to deter Mel who continued to go about her business without a care. Lelwani was a great help to her as well as she pointed out things Mel might have missed, or simply arranged them herself. Occasionally people would come into the store and the two would greet them with love and care, and help them with whatever it was they needed.

Mel would of course change the song every now and then, and sometimes even stand at the door to wave and "speak" to people who were curious about the store. She was doing her work diligently, it might not have been the best thing, but it worked perfectly for her.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$772.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:21 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene had been working hard the entire time. A few customers every now and then, but it certainly wasn't busy. Mel continuously cleaned the store and restocked what was needed.
There wasn't much for her to do, she worked fairly quickly and with good efficiency to make things as perfect as they could be within the store.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene's work was never done, with more customers showing up from time to time she was always on top of it to greet them, to dance, to play and then to get them their candy. She was a kind figure, and people had gotten to know her as either the friendly harpist or the sweet little ghost who sells them candy.
Lelwani as well for being one of the smartest and more cheerful feathered fiends soaring the skies of the city. They were doing their best to make sure everyone felt welcome and special when they came in. This was a constantly ritual, and neither seemed tired of it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:27 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene was still working hard. She never really took breaks since she was only one who minded the store and didn't want to close it just in case people needed something. She had finished cleaning for now though she would do it again. Instead she simply waited, her closed eyes staring blankly ahead as she waited. Nightengale still plaid, an Lelwani napping.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene had sold a bit more candy, it wasn't the busiest day, but at least there was something happening. She was glad customers did not mind her silent nature and instead accepted the dances and greetings. Some even just wanted to stare at the adorable sleeping bird. She made sure to take stock for time to time to make sure she did not run out of anything for that would be a shame, and she wanted no disappointment. No risk yet.

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games