Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
"Moderate Man" Bar and Grill Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:09 pm
Now that she was used to the burn, she took a bigger drink then before. She felt her face grow flush and the headache was gone “ Like my plan? I have no idea. “ She laughed to herself and thought for a moment “ I’m going to become the authority of sensory Jutsu unlike anyone has ever seen. “ She felt silly telling someone that she just met what she wanted to do with her life. It could have been the booze but she felt like she could trust Taketori “ It’s not just about strength though but being the best is always my motivation. “ She laughed and looked at him, she wasn’t afraid “ What are you going to do? “ She took another drink and felt it burn all the way down ’ Paro... it’s not a race ‘

“ZephyrsBlade”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:12 pm
User Image

T A K E T O R I K A G U Y A

"A respectable ideal, to strive for greatness. For I, I have many questions of the world. I pray I shall have an answer, too, by the end of my journey." Finishing his glass, he collected the mostly emptied bottle of grain alcohol and stashed it in his bag. The others in the group were bigger about motivations. Taketori was more interested in seeing how far one could go with that sort of internal drive. That the young girl was starting to readily down this drink was proof enough to him. She had a resilience and a stubbornness .

"Shishin has use for a skilled Sensor. The offer stands, young Fire. If you are interested, I shall show you the way to our new shelter."

[OoC:]

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0 ::: Gained: 0
Remaining: [507/507]
Stamina: Used --- 5 (Vambraces) ::: Recovered --- 15 ::: Gained: 0
Remaining: [762/767]

Class Info

First Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Berserker
Second Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Monk

Stats
Strength --- 6 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
Paris_Decay

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:41 pm
‘ Young Fire. ‘ she thought to herself, she took another sip of the grain alcohol and she it away from her “ Sounds good to me. I’ll do what I can “ she feel a rush through her system; it could have been the alcohol or a strange sense of belonging already to a group. She stood up and adjusted “ Let get the show on the road. “ She laughed and looked at Taketori.

“ZephyrsBlade”
Sorry for the short post.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:51 pm
User Image

T A K E T O R I K A G U Y A

"Magnificent. I welcome you to Shishin. Let us go forth and change the world." Taketori said, standing up as well. He'd lead the way to Shishin's hideout in the city, the Den of Loyalty.

[Exit]

[OoC:]

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0 ::: Gained: 0
Remaining: [507/507]
Stamina: Used --- 5 (Vambraces) ::: Recovered --- 15 ::: Gained: 0
Remaining: [762/767]

Class Info

First Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Berserker
Second Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Monk

Stats
Strength --- 6 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
Paris_Decay

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:05 pm
User Image

”I would like to be remembered as a person who wanted to have peace.....” ↓

Locationxxx Withxxx Thoughts
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Atsuko entered the bar, not spotting anyone he recognized right away. Whether the mystery woman had vanished elsewhere or was off training he didn't quite know. He had at least made it clear this is where he'd meet here so he'd stay a while at least and wait for her. As he did so he'd bring out a note book from his cloak, scribbling down some things idly.
Stamina ☷ 790/790xxx Chakra ☷ 805/805xxx OOC

Sharingan ☷ Inactive

”so that others could also have that very same thing”

Neryem

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:06 pm
User Image

Xifeng Lao

After an hour or so of straight training, Xifeng moved into the bar in search of the man from before. She walked as best she could while appearing a little out of breath from the constant use of her chakra and in supple. They didn't matter however. They would be back to normal about the time the spar was about to take place. Entering the building, she would spot the familiar shade of black hair sitting down and scribbling to himself . She made her way over carefully as to not spook him. Sitting down with the male, Xi would smiled at him, a genuine happiness that he hadn't gotten himself killed. "I see you've returned in one piece. Welcome back to the place where rogues called home." Leaning back in her chair, she would huff again before crossing her arms in front of her chest. "I take it things went well enough? You weren't made into target practice when the gates open, so that's always a win in my book."

║ CHAKRAx 225/ 225 x ║ STAMINAx 275/ 275 x ║ ACx 0,000 x ║ RYOx 0,000
ROGUEx GENIN x D-RANKx BLOOD / BUKIx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Kōrimizu Ika [ Cold Water Squid ]: [ Mild ] increase in speed when submerged. Able to breathe under water.
      Hojo Ink: Xi's Hojo Ink cannot be removed unless scrubbed vigorously with hot water.
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      "Charm" - 1.5x Ryo Earned From Missions / Jobs
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Odoeb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image

Atsuko closed his books when he spotted her approach. She certainly was an interesting character. What he had originally written off as a rather pushy warrior there was more depth to her then just that. To her question he'd offer a slight shrug.

"Diplomacy now a days is always tricky. Never know what to say, how to say it, or what to do. Shinobi are all to busy pointing fingers at each other to take a moment to calm themselves down. Ah well. They gave me something to do that can gain there favor so it's a step in the right direction" he said with a bemused tone. That wasn't really why she was here though.

"That's stuff for later though. I promised you a fight. My name is Atsuko, don't think I quite remember yours miss. Any particular spot you want to fight? Plenty of wilderness around here"

Sharingan ☷ Inactive

Neryem

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:50 pm
User Image

Xifeng Lao

"Glad to hear it. It's nice to know such little peace-goers such as you are still around. Makes for a better world." A smirk graced her lips as he then moved onto the topic of where the spar would be held. Now he was talking her language. It was nice to see he hadn't forgotten about that fight that he had promised her. He introduced himself to her, Atsuko was his name. It was almost ironic, his name started and hers ended. It was almost like they were on totally different spectrums. She chuckled to herself while motioning outside the building they currently occupied. "It's nice to meet you, Atsuko. I'm Xifeng, but you can just call me Xi." She said in that soft and almost sultry voice of hers. In her mind, that adjective wouldn't apply for a couple of more years yet here she was trying to pull through on it. "Any place you choose, Atsuko. Show me how serious that desire for peace burns within you. And one condition." All familiarity and politeness dropped for just a moment as she looked him dead in the eyes with nothing but seriousness. "Do not hold back. Don't outright kill me, but I ask you unleash the brunt of your techniques. I want a real challenge, having grown bored of the vagabonds on the road. Hopefully you'll sate that desire." On that note, Xifeng stood up, offering a hand for Atsuko to take. Regardless if he chose to or not, she would follow him to their sparring arena.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Kōrimizu Ika [ Cold Water Squid ]: [ Mild ] increase in speed when submerged. Able to breathe under water.
      Hojo Ink: Xi's Hojo Ink cannot be removed unless scrubbed vigorously with hot water.
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Odoeb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:06 pm
User Image

Atsuko took her words in carefully and nodded to them. His mangekyou eyes flickered to life, red glow holding her gaze.

"Don't be concerned about that. In a fight of any nature I never hold back unless instructed, as it would be a disservice to the other combatant. Though I will advocate I do know genjutsu I wont use that. It may be in my bloodline but illusions are something I distaste. Other then that I will hold nothing back against you Xi. Let's go then when you're ready"

He hoped that cleared things up a bit, but he kept his tone serious. Fights were a true learning experience for people so his view of them was quite serious. He wondered though what would come out of their fight once it was over, surely there had to be a grander reason to all of this?

Sharingan ☷ Inactive

Neryem

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:48 pm
Neryem
User Image

Xifeng Lao

Studying Atsuko's eyes, those red eyes shifting caught her attention almost immediately. She it seemed that her catch was an Uchiha, of all people. She may get a great fight yet as she began to think of him as somebody worth her time now. Needless to say, she was eager to get started. Those words of his not thinking illusions was certainly fair certainly surprised. It made about as much sense as a squid who was hydrophobic.

"Glad we're on the same page, Atsuko. I am ready. It will certainly be an honor fighting against you."

On her make, the boy led her out of the cafe and down the roading leading towards a back alley

[ -- EXIT -- ]

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Odoeb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:08 pm
User Image

Megumi walked in and sat down ordering some tea.User Image

User Image
犬女

Sharingan: Inactive

Current BGM: Encounter
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle ChuuninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 400 / 465xxxxxCurrent Stamina 320 / 480
Strength 3xxxxxSpeed 2xxxxxReflex 1xxxxxFortitude 2
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ 0 / 0 ]
[ E Rank ] Henge no Jutsu

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
• Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - B Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn All techniques three [3] posts faster.
Tags
___youwillknownihilism
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Kya followed in her squad captain's lead and sat down. She would, too, order tea. Lavender.

║ CHAKRAx 0,965 / 0,965 x ║ STAMINAx 770 / 0,770 x ║ ACx A lot. x ║ RYOx Also a lot.
Konohax Jounin x X-B x Oracle/Blood Bender x
xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
+10 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation Name
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

___youwillknownihilism

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image

Man, how he hated this team and leadership stuff. He had a cunning plan to get information and move on, but doing it himself with Kya here would just mean he failed. No, he figured he'd have to make her do it. Then again, he should play to their strengths, and he was better at her than being social. Probably better at flirting too. Deffo on that last one. No time like the present though. She was gonna learn today. "Ooh, Aomine! I'm eighteen now. That means wan can have some sake, right? What kind should we get?" A couple of eyes and ears turned their way, which is exactly what he wanted. Megumi bounced a little in her seat while clapping her hands close to her chin, pretending not to notice the slight increase in attention. Kaoru had taken one of the seats at the table, sniffing the tea kettle when they were served, wondering how some one fit a tree in a pot. First step was alcohol. Second was communicating the task to Kya, since briefing her when he didn't have a brilliant plan at the time, before they arrived here, would have been silly. When asked what they wanted to eat, Megumi only had one answer. "Some sticky rice please! I'm trying to watch my figure."
User Image

User Image
犬女

Sharingan: Inactive

Current BGM: Encounter
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle ChuuninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 395 / 465xxxxxCurrent Stamina 320 / 480
Strength 3xxxxxSpeed 2xxxxxReflex 1xxxxxFortitude 2
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ 0 / 0 ]
[ E Rank ] Henge no Jutsu

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
• Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - B Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn All techniques three [3] posts faster.
Tags
___youwillknownihilism
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:10 pm
User Image

Seiko walked from behind the bar thanking Magnus with a big smile. He was very kind to her and she could never forget his deeds. Now she was off to meet the group he helped her get a meeting with. Warriors that wanted to create a better world for the poor & weak just like her. She would pray that they would not turn her away.

"Thank you Magnus, I know I will be able to thank you proper soon"  

BodyCarnival

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Kya disliked how she felt almost dependent on her sharingan at this point. It wasn't that she actually had a dependency, it was that she had spent entirely too much time with it on non stop, and now she was finding she sort of didn't like not having it on. Everything felt so slow, and the lack of colors was all but dull. Now she felt like a normie, and that was the most annoying part of her. Still, she was nowhere near the point where she actually was an actual normie, and she smiled to AOmine when she mentioned alcohol. Alcohol was something she had connect to Chet through. It was also something she was privy too, so Kya ran her tongue over her lips when drinks came up, and she nodded. "Mango infused Sake please." Twas her favorite, if erring on the stronger side.

The attention on the pair didn't find itself lost on Kya, no the Uchiha was attentive enough that she could in fact feel the eyes on the two. Ignorance was bliss, be it feigned of course. A server came by to ask for food, and before she had a second to think her niece responded for her. "Sticky rice it is! But, if I could, could I bother you for a salmon filet." She would giggle to herself ever so slightly. "I don't mind putting on a bit of weight, myself." With that, she would turn her eyes back on Megumi. "How are you enjoying the tour, deary?" she would ask twirling a knife in her hand from teh table's silverware, just a bit more masterfully than her disguise would allow for.

║ CHAKRAx 0,965 / 0,965 x ║ STAMINAx 770 / 0,770 x ║ ACx A lot. x ║ RYOx Also a lot.
Konohax Jounin x X-B x Oracle/Blood Bender x
xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
+10 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation Name
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]