Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History (Sandbox D&D 3.5 Game)(Open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:10 am
Roilvn Whiro
Southern Cross Nemesis
Roilvn Whiro
Also, you start with 2600 gold and a +1 master work item.
I am going to have to talk to the DM about that... sweatdrop
that's what you get from lvl 3. If you don't want it I will happy take it.

One feat Vow of Poverty

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=439690 This one might work better  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:11 am
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Does anyone else wish to start hired with the company? I pay up to 100 gold for your first month, and food.

Hmm... I would... but I don't think that would be the right means of persuasion for Hanathrahd.
If you wish to have safe passage and preach your faith in each city we stop I would have no reservations with that. Might ask you to ride in the luggage Rack area though.  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:13 am
Southern Cross Nemesis
Roilvn Whiro
Southern Cross Nemesis
Roilvn Whiro
Also, you start with 2600 gold and a +1 master work item.
I am going to have to talk to the DM about that... sweatdrop
that's what you get from lvl 3. If you don't want it I will happy take it.

One feat Vow of Poverty

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=439690 This one might work better
Donate it to the Church of getting more s**t to sell.

^.^ Investors Love fancy clothes, and mine are +1  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:27 am
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Does anyone else wish to start hired with the company? I pay up to 100 gold for your first month, and food.

Hmm... I would... but I don't think that would be the right means of persuasion for Hanathrahd.
If you wish to have safe passage and preach your faith in each city we stop I would have no reservations with that. Might ask you to ride in the luggage Rack area though.

I am a monk, good sir, not a priest. My body is my temple, and the fight is my faith.  

Maelthra Ssinss

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 am
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro

I am a monk, good sir, not a priest. My body is my temple, and the fight is my faith.
But speading the word that more monks are needed to rebuild your monastery, it would be wise to travel and collect them. I hope to one day own a bit of land, Would be fine helping you form one at that time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:53 am
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro

But speading the word that more monks are needed to rebuild your monastery, it would be wise to travel and collect them. I hope to one day own a bit of land, Would be fine helping you form one at that time.

I have no desire at this time to rebuild the monastery or run one of my own. My only wish now is to destroy the Ogre's and whomever was controlling them, that destroyed my monastery to begin with. Only after that is done shall I contemplate the future.  

Maelthra Ssinss

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:58 am
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro

I have no desire at this time to rebuild the monastery or run one of my own. My only wish now is to destroy the Ogre's and whomever was controlling them, that destroyed my monastery to begin with. Only after that is done shall I contemplate the future.
That could be of value to me. Work hard, help me build, I will send you with a squad of men down to deal with that issue. As a thank you for years of service. Would be willing to sign that into your contract. As soon as I could afford it, It would be paid forthright. Untamed Lands hold so much possibility of wealth and fortune. My Thing is I would want Land rights to what you Tame and destroy. Other than that its a paid witch hunt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:01 am
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro

That could be of value to me. Work hard, help me build, I will send you with a squad of men down to deal with that issue. As a thank you for years of service. Would be willing to sign that into your contract. As soon as I could afford it, It would be paid forthright. Untamed Lands hold so much possibility of wealth and fortune. My Thing is I would want Land rights to what you Tame and destroy. Other than that its a paid witch hunt.

We shall see.

I would rather choose to work with individuals on a case-by-case situation. I would rather not have a long-term contract with one whom I would be beholden to above my own wishes.  

Maelthra Ssinss

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:10 am
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro

We shall see.

I would rather choose to work with individuals on a case-by-case situation. I would rather not have a long-term contract with one whom I would be beholden to above my own wishes.
I wish you luck on all your endeavors. Should we run into each other and I need a man that offer is on the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:28 am
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro

We shall see.

I wish you luck on all your endeavors. Should we run into each other and I need a man that offer is on the table.

Of course.  

Maelthra Ssinss

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:03 am
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro
Maelthra Ssinss
Roilvn Whiro

We shall see.

Of course.
^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:44 pm
you failed to list the firearm tricks under soldier....

though I have two ideas... one taken from the gunslinger pathfinder

Targeting (Ex): as a full-round action, can make a single firearm attack and choose part of the body to target. She gains the following effects depending on the part of the body targeted. If a creature does not have one of the listed body locations, that part cannot be targeted. Creatures that are immune to sneak attacks are immune to these effects.

Arms: On a hit, the target takes no damage from the hit but drops one carried item of the soldier’s choice, even if the item is wielded with two hands. Items held in a locked gauntlet are not dropped on a hit.
Head: On a hit, the target is damaged normally, and is also confused for 1 round. This is a mind-affecting effect.
Legs: On a hit, the target is damaged normally and knocked prone. Creatures that have four or more legs or that are immune to trip attacks are immune to this effect.
Torso: Targeting the torso threatens a critical on a 19–20.
Wings: On a hit, the target is damaged normally, and fall 20 ft

Two

Freedom to fire inside melee range, without causing attack of oppertunity  

Alzzak

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:13 pm
Alzzak
you failed to list the firearm tricks under soldier....

though I have two ideas... one taken from the gunslinger pathfinder

Targeting (Ex): as a full-round action, can make a single firearm attack and choose part of the body to target. She gains the following effects depending on the part of the body targeted. If a creature does not have one of the listed body locations, that part cannot be targeted. Creatures that are immune to sneak attacks are immune to these effects.

Arms: On a hit, the target takes no damage from the hit but drops one carried item of the soldier’s choice, even if the item is wielded with two hands. Items held in a locked gauntlet are not dropped on a hit.
Head: On a hit, the target is damaged normally, and is also confused for 1 round. This is a mind-affecting effect.
Legs: On a hit, the target is damaged normally and knocked prone. Creatures that have four or more legs or that are immune to trip attacks are immune to this effect.
Torso: Targeting the torso threatens a critical on a 19–20.
Wings: On a hit, the target is damaged normally, and fall 20 ft

Two

Freedom to fire inside melee range, without causing attack of oppertunity
Sure, go for it. I ran out of ideas quickly as D&D doesn't really lend much to this mode of combat.

Also Forum is up, making threads.  
Maelthra Ssinss rolled 12 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 2, 5, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 3, 2 Total: 33 (12-72)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:57 am
Making new character. So...

Rolls 1-3. Set A

2, 4, 4, 2, = 10
5, 3, 2, 1, = 10
2, 3, 3, 2 = 8 4, 5, 5, 5, = 15

Holy crap, BATMAN!  

Maelthra Ssinss

Maelthra Ssinss rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 1, 2, 1, 2, 4, 3, 6, 1, 6, 3 Total: 38 (12-72)

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:00 am
Rolls 4-6. Set A

5, 4, 1, 2, = 11
1, 2, 4, 3, = 9
6, 1, 6, 3 = 15

I've decided this thread hates dice.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games