Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:58 am
Devossy

Cris felt the tips of his ears burning as she complimented him on his eyes. He was glad it was dark, so she couldn't see how her compliment made him feel.

When she lit her candle he stepped back to stand in the shadows so she wouldn't see the blush on his ear tips.

He secretly scolded himself as he needed to realize that it was simply an observational compliment and nothing more. The last time he took to liking someone as she complimented him, simply didn't work out.

He wouldn't make that mistake again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:52 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"Is some thing wrong?" Amity asked as she saw him move to the shadows. She brought the candle for she knew drow could see in the dark and hoped the light would not hurt his eyes. She need it but she would blow it out if it bothered him. She knelt down and found some broken pieces of potter and looked at it to see if there was enough to remake it. Putting her hands one the ground she let her ice flow and take the pieces to make the pots as best as it could so she could see it. There was some carvings it it but they where warn and chipped away.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:31 am
Devossy
Hot Champion_of_justice

"Is some thing wrong?" Amity asked as she saw him move to the shadows. She brought the candle for she knew drow could see in the dark and hoped the light would not hurt his eyes. She need it but she would blow it out if it bothered him. She knelt down and found some broken pieces of potter and looked at it to see if there was enough to remake it. Putting her hands one the ground she let her ice flow and take the pieces to make the pots as best as it could so she could see it. There was some carvings it it but they where warn and chipped away.

Oh I am fine. The light just bothered me for a bit is all."
He kept to the shadows as he watched her try and reform some pottery. As she looked at that he stepped off to the side to look down a side tunnel.

That tunnel would lead down to the temple...

He blinked as he wondered how he even knew that, but he knew the thought wasn't wrong. He knew it to be true. Perhaps an old memory?

"I think this level in the cave was where most of the outskirts of homes where. Further down in the the rock, there is a temple. You may find more pottery and items there."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:26 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"Really?" Amity said getting up as she dusted her self off. She went and looked down the tunnel he was looking down making sure to keep the candle away from him. "Have you been here before?" she asked as she blow out the candle. She did not want to use it if it bothered him so she would relay on him to help her walk around here. Once they where in a large room she would light it again. "Please lead on" she said smiling as she took his hand. Her hands where a little cold as she took his happy it was dark and he could not see the light blush.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:22 pm
Devossy

"I cannot honestly remember if I have been here before...I feel that I have. Perhaps before the great war and I got those head injuries."

As she blew out the candle and she took his hand, he was a bit glad they were in darkness. Neither one could see the others blush.

As he felt her cold hand, he turned and clasped it between both his hands and rubbed it warm before he blew warm air on her fingers. He did this to both hands, before his eyes adjusted again and he lead her by the hand, down the long tunnel, deeper into the earth.

As the two descended he pointed out different rocks and crystal formations as many were similar to what he used to know when he was on Vampire island in the crystal caves.

Shortly after about a 30 minute hike, the tunnel expanded and opened up into a wide cavern.

"You can light your candle....though if you have light magic, perhaps you can throw out some small balls of light to light the area?

You will be amazed what you see if we can get light in here. I promise to keep my eyes closed as you do this, so my eyes will adjust."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:49 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity's ear went all red as Cris rubbed and blow on her hands. She would have to explain later that she was often cold and it was not a bad things for her. But when she was embarrassed she usally went quiet not sure what to say. As he showed her things and explained things she was having a good time. "I wish I could but ice is more my powers but I am hoping to see if I can learn others" she said as she went to light her candle. As the candle light the area she gasped as she looked around her. Even if it was in ruins the area its self was breath taking to her. "O Cris its...I don't know what to say...what we can learn from all of this" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:37 am
Devossy

As she went to light her candle Cris closed his eyes so the light would not hurt his eyes. After some time, he slowly opened his eyes little by little so he could adjust to the light from her candle.

When his eyes were fully opened he looked around where the light touched and knew then that he had been here before.

"Well who knows what you can learn....its all how well we go over things. Perhaps we will find books, or scribbles on the wall. Who knows."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:58 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"very much so" Amity said in a cheerful voice, Come lets start looking. Taking his hand with her free one she started to look around for anything she could find. This place was so big that there had to be some thing here for them to find and learn about the people how lived and made this place. As she looked around she found a wall that looked untouched in a way with to broken statues on each side.

"Strange I can see a mix of drow and ancient elven but I can not figure out the third" she said. She put her candle down and pulled out her note book on langues to look throw it.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:54 pm
Devossy

Both took their time looking over items that were scattered about, talking about what they found and if there was enough of what was found to be helpful in anyway.

As Amity led the way with her candle, Cris let his eyes wander and noticed the script of written language on the way.

As she identified what the first two of the three were, she pulled out a small note book and began to rifle through it as he went closer and looked at it.

"Well whatever it is....they wrote it not with ink or any sort of pigment. It's carved into the stone with a bit of magic on it, to keep it from deteriorating.....I wonder what it says that it would be deemed so important to put a bit of magic on it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:03 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"very lets hope we can read it so we can figure it out" Amity said as she smiled up at him. She was hoping this would open up answer of who lived her and what happened to them. "o its demoinc" she said looking at the wall, "but its different from what I have seen in books." she looked over the wall not sure if she could translate it. She knew the first too but she was still learning demoinc for she did not have a good base start for it.

"...chain men of hell....
..vampires of skin....
...demons of his past..
...dragons of darkness...
...ravens of death....
...now as i say throw...
...him in the inferno...
..burn for ever...
...forgotten for sin..."
She said as she best read it out for both of them, "thats the best I can do to translate it but it makes no sense." She looked over her notes before going to touch the wall thinking she miss read some thing. As she touched it began to glow and humm.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:54 am
As she read the words, Cris frowned.
It didn't make sense but it sounded like a dark elegy for someone who was really, really, bad.

Before he could ask her a question, she was touching the wall with the carved in script.

As soon as he heard the hum and the script began to light up, he was yanking her back away from the wall and against him.

"Are you alright? What did you do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:04 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"I just translated it and touched it thats all" Amity said pressing in to him scared, "If it was a spell most time they need to be said in there language they where written in. As for touch...I don't know." She still did not get what was said or how her touch changed things. The wall looked like it was starting to creak as a growl could be hear behind it. "I think we need to leave" she said looking up at him.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:15 am
Devossy

Cris held onto her as he looked at the wall. It was creaking as if something was moving behind it and then there was the growl.

"Yes...yes we should leave."

He took her hand and practically dragged her from the area, but they were stopped short as the runes magic from the wall, raced ahead of them on the floor and went to the entrance of where they came in and caused a collapse.

"s**t...."

He dragged her a different way but the magic of whatever they had awoken was spreading throughout the vast cavern and lighting up the hole place. If they were not in mortal danger, they probably would have appreciated the splendor of a forgotten and ancient city spread before them.

It was almost made completely made of Ebony and Opal.

As Cris looking while running he could see that the huge building in the center of this whole cavern, which probably a temple or main house or a ruler was free of the spreading magic.

"Forgive me Amity...."

He stopped and picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder and ran as hard as he could towards the building, jumping over debris and avoiding debris that was falling from the ceiling as the whole cavern began to shake.

Cris ran up the polished stairs and into the huge building that was unaffected for some reason. When they were safely inside he was panting and huffing as he sat her on the floor before he sat down beside her and then lay back as he tried to catch his breath.

"......are...you ok?"

He asked through his heavy breathing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity would forgive him for any thing but she hope he could forgive her. She was the one that had read the wall and touched it. She epped when he picked her up and that was all. Closing her eyes she began to pray to the gods before she felt her self put down. "forget about me what about you?" she asked going to him and looking him over. She put her hand together and started to form a soft ice clothes to put on his head. once it was made she put it gentle on before moving his head to her lap so he was more comfy to rest. "I am so sorry I should have not read it or touched it" she said digging around for water skin in her bag.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:38 pm
Devossy

He gave a soft gasp as he felt the cold cloth on his forehead but relaxed soon afterwards. He said nothing as then she was lifting his head and his head was resting in her lap.

His ear tips turned dark and he inwardly hoped she wouldn't notice how embarrassed/happy his head was in a woman's lap.

"No...you were translating and neither one of us knew what would happen when you touched it and read it.

Heck....we do not even know what is trying to come out."  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces