Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:01 pm
Col.Beowulf
Damn dude don't go...

Darsto_23

13th King

Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy

Kya said goodbye to Rebecca as she began to leave with her uncle hesitantly because she was being left with the two men. She was already scared and now it was just getting worse.

"Good bye Ms.Rebecca!" HeirO said with a smile then turning to Cedric. his smile faded. "Maybe we should find Sabestet, Cedric... I don't feel as if this peace from those..." HeirO cut himself off as not to alarm the young girl and have everyone in the castle scared. "We need to find out what they want Cedric... But the warning comes first..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:24 am
13th King

Cedric growls causing a cloud of white smoke to fill the room.

"I really needed to talk to Rebecca, damn these interruptions!"

He pounds a fist on the counter and puts a good dent in it.

"HeirO, yes lets go find Sebastet. I have a bad feeling something else is about to happen involving...our friends."

He finishes his apple and tosses the core in the trash before, he stands and brushes his hands on his pants.

"For example why are they hiding among the staff? What are they hoping to learn?"  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:41 am
Col.Beowulf
13th King

HeirO stood as the smoke began to fill the room. Cedric agreed that they must find Sabestet.

HeirO looked across the smokey room at the young girl who was heading for the opposite door. He nodded at her and began heading for another door. "Cedric we need to work on your anger issues..." he paused " then again I'm not one to speak.." he said with a chuckle and out the door he went. it was to smokey to handle.

[EXITS]
[Qoute me where were going please]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:11 pm
Col.Beowulf

13th King

Rebecca appears before them as her eyes were black with a sliver ring as part of her natural from started to appear from using a strong use of her power, she takes in a soft breath and looks at Cedric.

"Cedric I need...We need your help. Dancer has gone missing and we were hoping you could help us find him. I think those lizard creatures that we saw earlier might have taken him cause he is as rare as we are. Please will you come with me to courtyard and help us find the Dancer?" Rebecca says with a calm voice looking at him and gave him a bit of her begging eyes as she knew there was a tension between her and him and her family right now but she hoped he can put that aside for now and help find Dancer.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:03 am
Darsto_23

13th King

Cedric had just reached the door to the kitchen to leave as Rebecca came bursting in.

He caught her in his arms in order to keep from colliding and falling over each other.

"Dancer you say? I suppose, the fella hasnt been anything but nice from what I hear. Lead the way."
He follows her outside into the courtyard and motions for HeirO to join them as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:56 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles warmly and nods as she then walks into the kitchen, she gives his hand a light squeeze before letting go and heading to pull some things out to cook for Ash, she thought of making him her really good chicken Alfredo with some fresh garlic toast. "So how have you been? What have you all been up too back in the demon realm that of what you can tell me because I am sure there are things you do others can not know about?" Rebecca says softly as she starts a pot of water getting the fresh pasta out and then starts to cut up the chicken, heating up a frying pan with some oil in the pan and the then tosses the chicken in and seasons them as she cooks them.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:11 pm
Darsto_23

Ash took a seat at the table and watched her as she worked, enjoying every movement she made, "I trained a few people and did what I could to help Gypsy, Lareth's sister-in-law, in the training fort. That's where we train the more elite troops for our military. There was a brief incident but it came out alright in the end. After, Lareth informed me of my new assignment here and I collected Tamlin then we came here. All pretty simple, but a little boring after a while since Lareth keeps me on a tighter leash whenever I'm over there," he explained to her, telling her what he could but leaving out a great deal.

He certainly had no intention of telling her about the incident with Gypsy. It was embarrassing enough for him as it was so sharing it would be even worse. He could only hope Lareth figured out a way to keep the woman's demonic half under better control soon.

"What about you? What have you been doing?" he asked her then cleared his throat and looked at the table as he trailed a finger over it nervously, "I'm sorry for leaving the way I did... I thought it was best that way... Hurting you in any way was not my intention, though..." he added, hating that he'd had to do it that way.

He tried to figure out why she was affecting him so strongly. It was unusual for him to be affected by anyone and he found it disconcerting as well as conflicting to his loyalty and duty to his king.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:29 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca kept a soft warm smile on her lips as she listened to him talk, she just loved hearing his voice for some reason it was really relaxing it was great to hear while she did something she loved. As he asked her what she has been up too she shrugs a little, "Not much really I guess. I made good friends with Ora, she is a very sweet girl and is also helping me take care of Valick and I am planning on throwing a ball which she is also excited to help me with. Shes like my little helper and I enjoy spending time with her. I also have to make cakes and menus for two weddings now that are coming up soon. Been taking a lot of orders to make sure the mother of the twins is getting well fed." Rebecca's cheerfully as she tells him all she has been up too, shes been really busy lately and is taking on a lot too.

Rebecca looked over at Ash as he mentioned he was sorry for how he left, seeing him a little nervous as he looked at the table and traced his finger, she wondered why he was nervous about it, that was a new side of Ash she has not seen before. Rebecca softly puts the pasta in the water really quick and gives the chicken a quick stir, her helper was there as well to help her cook so she told them to take over watching the chicken for her as she softly walks over to the table and takes Ash's hand in hers so he will look at her. She gives him a warm smile, "It's alright Ash I understand, it was for the best I guess but im doing alright. I know you never mean to hurt me and I need to learn not give in to wanting love so quickly, you warned me many of times saying we cant be together cause you would end up killing me over time, but I fell any ways cause it was a long time since I had some treat me as great as you did to me. You have your duties to your king and I respect that greatly, I would never want you to get in trouble over me any way." Rebecca says softly to him looking at him with her bluegreen eyes and charming smile.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:39 pm
Darsto_23
[

Ash listened to her every word and found himself lost in her eyes when she walked over to him. But when he saw that smile of hers, he knew he was lost to her and it made his heart skip a beat in his chest. It was if his own heart were reminding him of the only way he could be with her, filling him with both hope and despair over it all. Hope, because there was a way. Despair because he didn't know if he could give himself to her and serve his king at the same time.

"Thank you for that Rebecca. You've given me something to think about. It will take me time to figure it out. I only hope I don't take too long with it," he told her softly, not intending to be cryptic but knowing that he couldn't tell her anything until he knew what he was going to do.

So he moved on to something else, "To change the subject a bit... I can give you a bit of gossip before I tell Sebastet. If you want to hear it?" he said with his usual teasing gleam in his eyes, unable to help himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:57 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles warmly at him looking him back in the eyes and softly nods as he says he has to think over something and she was not going to ask what that was, she sure when he is ready he will tell her. Then as he gave her that teasing look in his eye, she grinned at him as she loved it when he gave that look, it just made her want to kiss him but instead she lifted his hand kissing his hand before letting it go. "Sure sounds exciting to know something before Sebastet. Whats the gossip?" Rebecca says playfully back as she turned back really quick to her continue her cooking as she needed to get the pasta strained and check on the sauce. She then started to take the slices of fresh italian bread that her help cut up for her and started to make a well mixer of fresh garlic butter and started to spread it over the bread and then tossed them in the oven once done.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:37 pm
Darsto_23

Ash hid his reaction to the kiss to his knuckles but it wasn't easy for him. Instead, he simply moved on with what he'd intended to tell her, "Lareth is trying to get himself married. To none other than a woman who refused all of his advances for three centuries and was under a death sentence until just a few months ago. Now he has her as his mistress but is trying to work at getting her to actually marry him. I have it on good authority that he bungled his first attempt to propose to her and has to make it more obvious for her," he told her with relish, knowing she'd see the humor in the situation, "Keep in mind that Lareth has had no problem gaining a lover until he met Cynthia. I know that over those three centuries she's given him everything from black eyes to blue balls and even a few broken ribs a time or two," he added, unable to help himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca didnt know the king too well, never met him and only really heard stories about him, but she saw the humor in what Ash was telling her and giggled a little as she started to toss together, the sauce, the chicken and the pasta together. "Ah well that is interesting, I guessing she must be really worth it if he is trying hard to win her love and get her to marry him. I have to admit, I never met the man, just heard stories about him is all" Rebecca says softly and smiles a warm smile at Ash as she puts his pasta on a plate, once done doing that the bread was ready and she pulls it out and softly places to pieces of fresh garlic bread on the side of the plate and then softly carried the plate over and set it in front of him with a proud smile of hers, "What do you wish to drink with it?" She asked with a sweet smile as she is willing to go fetch any drink he wanted right now. She noticed Ash had this slight glow to him right now being around her, shes never seen that before but it just made her smile cause he was just so Handsome and shes trying with all her best to keep to herself.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:53 pm
Darsto_23

Ash laughed with her, "He's a good king, but very few have been able to resist his charms. So it's been highly entertaining watching him with Cynthia," he said simply and inhaled the scent of the food she set in front of him with a very pleased moan.

"Just about any red wine will do. I know they say to serve white with pasta, but I just cannot bring myself to like any of the white wines. Champagne is fine on occasion, but that's about it," he requested then took his first bite.

That sent his taste buds into raptures and it showed on his face as he closed his eyes and took forever to chew the bite because he didn't want the flavors to disappear on him. She really was a fantastic cook.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:09 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles happily at the sound of his moan once he smelled the food. "coming right up" She says cheerfully, she saw him take his first bite and the look on his face just made her blush a bit as he took his time savouring the bite as long as he can. She then lightly disappears down into the wine cellar, she looks over the reds a moment and smiled as she finds a good one and heads back up and makes him his glass of it.

She was going to tease him about his moan and the look on his face, but she didn't as she just mostly blushed a bit more from it, he was just so tempting and his reaction over her food made it even harder for her not to make her jump right now. So she moved back over to the kitchen for a moment to take a light breather to calm herself as she put the dishes she used in the skin and then lightly went to go sit across of him when she was in control of herself again giving him a charming smile. "Its one of my favourite simple dishes I enjoy making, but I always enjoy making anything for you Ash" She says warmly with a sweet smile.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:23 pm
Darsto_23

Ash had managed to swallow his second bite by the time she sat down across from him and he had to offer her a very honest smile, "Everything you make is heaven Rebecca. You spark the senses with your food and even bring up memories of other good times that are often associated with a smell or a taste. I cannot help but enjoy your food as well as your company," he told her completely honestly but had to wonder if he'd said too much.

In the end, he knew he'd have to be honest with her about his feelings for her but wasn't sure of when to tell her that he'd begun to fall in love with her. He didn't want to frighten her with the intensity of his feelings or with the risks of it all. And with Dancer down for a while, he had no one to talk to about it. So that left him trying to figure it out on his own.

At least, for the moment, he could distract himself with the food. But even that was finished in short order and he found himself sitting back in his chair with the glass of wine to finish as his eyes wound up moving over her face. So he had to distract himself by looking out the window into the garden and noted the time, "You'll likely want to send a tray for Dancer up soon or at least have it ready by sunset. He should wake by then if I judged Sasha's compulsion on him right. Desha will need to eat a bit after that. He used up more energy than he revealed to anyone else, first channeling it to Andy then healing everyone else after. Desha won't ask for a tray, though. Don't ask me why. He's bad about taking care of himself at times," he pointed out, knowing she'd know just what to make them when the time was right.

He took another sip from his glass and wondered, yet again, when the right time to talk to her would be. Not now, of course. He'd only just come back here and he still had Tamlin to check in on and introduce to Sebastet. But he knew it would have to be soon or he'd wind up going mad from it all...  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games