Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 pm
Darsto_23

Desha returned her hug and had to smile, "I saw the red silk and knew it would be perfect for you. I also knew that you'd likely work yourself to the point that you wouldn't have a chance to get anything for the ball, so we thought it would be something we could get that you would be able to enjoy. As for the ring, Cassius actually suggested it when we saw him. He spelled it so that you could wear it. All he asked in return was for an invitation to the ball. He may or may not attend, but he likes to be invited to such things anyway," he explained to her with a small laugh over the Siren's strange personality.

Dancer looked up at Michael briefly, very grateful for his hands on his shoulders right now as well as his silent support. He knew there was one other thing he could offer Rebecca and felt that now was as good a time as any and turned back to her to offer it now, "There is one other thing, Rebecca... Since I cannot do any healing for a while longer, I can suggest that you see Sasha about finishing the healing I started for you. If you'd prefer not to, I'm sure you'll be alright until I'm able again," he said softly, making sure that Michael knew how much it pained him not to be able to help anyone for at least two weeks.

Ash smiled over her reaction and had to admit that the dress would look perfect on her with her wings out. As she came back to him, he raised her hand where she wore the ring and had to smile, "It goes nicely with my heart," he said softly as he touched the pendant she wore and gave her a light kiss to her temple, "So tell me, my love... How has your birthday been so far?" he asked her, only partially to tease her a bit.

He left the decision on Dancer's offer up to her, though, knowing she could choose for herself without any input from him. All he offered right now was his support and knowledge of Sasha's skills if she wanted it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles as she snuggles back into Ashs lap as she listesn to Desha, "Well I will be sure to send him one then" She says warmly and looks over at Dancer as he tells her she could see Sasha to finish her healing and seeing he was a little pained to have to say it, she gave him a warm smile and softly takes his hand into hers "That's sweet of you to offer Dancer, but I enjoy spending that with you, I can wait till your better, I'm sure Ash will help me stay in check if I start to slip a little" Rebecca says warmly and gives Dancers hand a soft kiss before lightly letting it go knowing that would have him feel better.

Rebecca blushed a little at Ashs words and the kiss on her temple. She smiles happily and looks at him and everyone "its been one of the best, the first you guys get to do this without Eric ruining it in the end" Rebecca says softly.

Andy and Michael softly nod there heads as they were glad for that and with there memories shared with there lovers, they could see what Eric would do but Ash got the worst of it as she hated for him to see all he's done to her and made her do.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Darsto_23

Ash put his arms around her and lowered his head to place a light kiss over the mark he'd given her, "No more, Rebecca... He can't do anything else to you and Lucifer can no longer command you... You're free of them both," he whispered to her softly. If he could have gotten hold of either, though, he would have cheerfully ripped their heads off, split them open, danced in their entrails, burned the remains, then scattered them to the winds in retribution for what they'd done to her.

Of course, Ash being Ash, he had to pull her back a bit so he could grin at her, "Do you want a souvenir too? I gave Snow one. And you certainly deserve one as well. I'll gladly collect one for you. Eric's skull would make a wonderful decoration above the mantle. Or maybe even one of Lucifer's horns?" he said, his face in jest but his mind absolutely serious about it.

Desha bit back a laugh over the reminder of Ash giving Snow Kula's head then watching it fly into the swamp after a very nice drop-kick. Well, he tried not to laugh, but a small giggle still escaped him.

Dancer frowned a bit at the reference since he'd been out of it for that moment. But his face cleared into a smile when he found that memory in Michael's mind. He was glad Rebecca had agreed to wait for him to finish her healing but wondered if he should speak to Sasha anyway. After all, he and Rebecca could still talk, but the healing did need to be done. But he left it up to her, knowing that Ash was more than capable of helping her through anything that came up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:11 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles softly hearing Ashs words and then looked him in the eyes as he offered to end one of them, she smiled softly and lightly shook her head. "Thanks for the offer Ash but its alright. Hector cares dearly of Eric being his sir and I would never wish upset Hector he's been to go to me and lucfier id rather him live and be horribly upset he can't have me no more, its better toruter then death" Rebecca says softly and smiles giving her love a sweet kiss on his lips knowing he means well.

She then looked at Andy "will Vince, Hector and Anne be coming to your guys wedding? I would love to see them, I do miss them dearly." Andy smiles and softly nods "I sent word to Vince and Anne, not sure if Hector will join as he might have a lot on his plate right now but we will see." Andy says warmly and nuzzles Desha as he was excited for there wedding.

Michael softly pulled Dancer into his lap cuddling him a bit as he could feel Dancer was a little off and showing he was still there for him. Rebecca smiles as she seeing them so in love as she is now and it was the best feeling ever.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:25 pm
Darsto_23

Ash gave a shrug of one shoulder, a bit disappointed that he couldn't do anything to the one's who'd hurt her, but accepted it as her decision, "Alright then, I'll leave them alone. But only because you said so. Either one of them shows up here, though, all bets are off and you get your souvenir. Agreed?" he compromised, knowing it would make her laugh.

Desha could feel Andy's excitement but shivered at the nuzzle. Andy always had that kind of effect on him, "I'll be glad to meet them. But I have to admit that I've never met anyone's father like this before..." he admitted, revealing he was a bit out of his depth on that one but knew it would be alright in the end.

Dancer slid his hands over Michael's arms as he held him then threaded his fingers with Michael's, more than grateful for his support so he could stay outside for a bit longer. But at Desha's words, he had to give a small laugh, knowing from Michael's memories that Vince would be no problem for them but had to tease Ash a bit.

"I don't think either of us have anything to worry about, Dad. But he might respond a bit strongly to having an Incubus as a grandson-in-law. Rebecca may have to sharpen her daggers to defend him," he teased, winking at Rebecca when Ash wasn't looking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:48 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smirks at Ash as he says that, "Alright love." She says softly and smiles giving him another kiss unable to help herself.

Rebecca, Andy, and Michael laughed a bit to what Dancer said. Andy kisses Desha on the cheek, "Dont worry love, hes not a hard a**, but he might play that way with Ash just for fun." Andy teased as well with Dancer.

Rebecca smirks at her family and she leans back into Ash, as he knows from her memories how much of a Father figure Vince is to her from when she first met him and she never calls him Vince to his face always Master Vince as it was just a thing she got use to saying and in respect of him. "We will have to see and it will be interesting, but I know he will Accept Ash just fine just as he did with Cedric." Rebecca says softly. Michael huffs and rolls his eyes, "Well I am glad your not with him any more" Michael says showing his disgust about Cedric. Rebecca gives him a small glare, "Dont Michael, you know you, Valick and Eric are the reason we didn't stay together. Even though I do forgive you and Valick knowing it was Eric's idea like always, you do owe me to going to Cedric and apologizing." Rebecca says lightly not wanting to ruin the good mood to much but had to put her uncle down a bit about it.

Michael stiffed and a little and looked away as he did not like she asked for such a thing, but he just gives a silent nod and takes a minute to calm himself as there was a lot of hate in him for Cedric and it was going to take a long time for him and Valick to be alright around Cedric.

Andy looks at his brother as he was a little upset about him keeping that from him but he understands as Michael opened his mind to him once he learned the truth and forgave him for it but Rebecca was right, them two did need to say they are sorry for what they did.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:24 pm
Darsto_23

Ash grinned, "Oohhh... someone else is in the hot seat now..." he teased a bit and winked at Michael to diffuse the situation. He'd loved that Rebecca was comfortable enough to kiss him in front of her family, though, and couldn't help but feel a great deal of pride in her being strong enough to stand up to Michael over what he'd done. He knew she'd be able to feel that from him so he just did the teasing out loud.

Desha gave Ash an exasperated look over it but said nothing on that one, "I'm sure everything will be fine. Oh, I sent a note down but I wanted to tell you anyway. Rebecca, that cake will be a work of art. We decided that we want the fudge frosting and use the cream cheese frosting for the decorations on it. Just don't go overboard with the cooking for the wedding, please. Keep it as simple as you can. I don't want you to stress over it," he couldn't help but be worried on that score. He simply wanted her to enjoy the wedding with them.

Dancer tightened his hands around Michael's and sent a bit of soothing power through him to help calm his anger. He knew Michael had been upset with Cedric and thought he'd deserved what had happened to him, but it was in the past now and best left there. It was time to move past the anger, to let the whole thing go. But he kept his thoughts on the whole thing as soothing as he could as he carried on with the conversation, giving Michael the time he needed to calm down.

"You know Dad's right, Rebecca. You do tend to over-worry about things like that. So just enjoy it. But that's all for another day. Tonight is yours. So what else do you want to do? And please, be as selfish as you want to. But I want details," he teased her a bit at the end to keep things on a lighter note.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles softly as she feels Ash and how proud he is of her, making her feel all warm inside some more. She was very pleased to hear that they enjoyed the sample of the cakes and as he told her what they wanted, she already had an idea going through her head as well other things. Yeah she might over work a bit on these things but she really loves doing what she dose and always wanted to do these things, she just can't help herself. She gave a small chuckle and ran a hand through her silver white hair, "Eh yeah i know, just can't help myself sometimes always have new ideas running through my head these days now that Im free to think of it instead of what my next mission is." Rebecca says softly.

Michael relaxed as he felt Dancer help, he then felt a little bad that Dancer wa comforting him, when he should be doing that for Dancer right now. He gave Dancer a kiss on the neck and nuzzled him in a way saying he was sorry for getting upset.

Andy smiles happily, "Yes, me and Michael know how that is, but we hated that Eric always worked you do hard." Andy says lightly. Rebecca smiles softly, "Yeah he did, but hey sometimes I enjoyed being able to travel to new places like I always wanted but wished I could of explored them a bit more." Rebecca says lightly and then looked at Dancer as he asks what else she would like to do tonight. She then thought as she always had ideas in her head for others, but when it came to her she never really knew what to do when it was her choice in the matter. "Umm well..eh not sure Dancer, im still getting use to thinking of Ideas for myself, any one have ideas?" Rebecca asks softly as she was a little embarrassed she couldn't think of what else to do right now.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:54 pm
Darsto_23

Ash pulled her a little closer to him and nuzzled her mark to tease her a bit, "I have a few ideas but if I say them, you'll likely blush alot," he told her with a soft growl, giving her an image of her very naked in his bed.

Dancer simply leaned into Michael's hold, silently assuring him that it was alright. Helping to soothe him was a joy to him, after all, something he could do to help his love when he needed it. Outwardly, though, he gave a short laugh at Ash's very improper words, "Well we now know what Ash is thinking about... So how about we let you two go enjoy each other while we talk wedding stuff?" he offered, knowing full well that they were only just mated and deserved time with each other.

Desha seconded that one and even made a shooing motion with his hands, "Go on you two. Enjoy the rest of the evening together. Maybe go explore the tower Ash took over for himself," he told them with a smile, knowing full well that Ash hadn't told Rebecca where his rooms were yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:09 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca couldn't help but blush any way as a small shiver of pleasure went through her from his nuzzle and the image in her mind from him and them saying to go enjoy each other which was also very sweet of them too.

Michael looks at Rebecca seeing her cheek turn red a bit and smirked, "Theirs something you never gotten a good birthday fun in the bedroom." Michael teased and Rebecca just turned a bit more red as she was not use to this as much, but she smiled happily any way from it.

Rebecca looked at Ash as she was curious of what Desha was talking about, "Tower? What tower?" Rebecca asks playfully as she was very interested to see what Desha was talking about. Andy smiles warmly at her niece, "You two take it easy though don't want to have to pull you both out from knocking over a tower" Andy teased as well and gave his love a light squeeze knowing how wild Andy can get but with two powerful beings like Rebecca and Ash, they could knock the castle down if they wanted.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Darsto_23

Ash just grinned completely unrepentant over the whole thing, "No need to worry, Andy. Sebastet had the northwest tower spelled to reinforce it as well as sound-proof it when I took it over," he reassured everyone, including Rebecca on the sound-proofing part.

He shifted Rebecca from his lap and helped her put her presents in the basket Desha'd given them to her in then stood and offered her a hand up with a teasing half grin, "Wanna go tie me to the bed and have your way with me?" he asked her with a leering eyebrow wiggle that he knew would make her laugh.

Desha shook his head over Ash's teasing as he leaned back into Andy's squeeze but knew he had to reassure Rebecca about one thing, "No need to worry Rebecca, the only ones who have seen the inside of that tower are the servants who clean it and Sebastet who had to set the spells on it. So you'll be the first he's ever taken in there," he told her, knowing it would give her a thrill.

Dancer carried that one on with a smile of his own, "I want details about the tower later, though. Just in case I can get Sebastet to give up the southwest tower. She's still keeping that one empty even though I've been begging for it for years," he said as he passed Michael a few naughty ideas of his own if they could get the tower for themselves. Including using the third floor as a better, and larger, playroom...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smirks as she takes his hand and stands "Hmm we should take turns" She teased back giving him a wink. Michael and Andy looked at her a bit surprised not knowing how kinky she is but they smirked at her teasing glad she was enjoying herself.

Michael then got Dancer's images and he looked at him and gave a low playful growl as he gave Dancer's neck a light teasing bite from teasing him with the images, Rebecca smiles at him, "Alright sure will Dancer, thank you all so much for this and I will see you all later then. You two let me know the day of the wedding is so I know when to have everything ready by ok?" Rebecca says looking at Andy and Desha before she wrapped an arm around Ash and fallowed him as he lead to this tower of his.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:45 pm
Darsto_23

Ash put an arm around her shoulder as he carried the basket for her, "Now that sounds like fun..." he growled to her.

((Exit))

Desha laughed, unable to help it, "In two weeks!" he called out, hoping she heard him. Ash's wave, though, told him that he'd tell her when they finished with whatever they were going to be doing.

He looked over at Michael when he growled, though, "What was that about? Or do I even want to know?" he asked him and Dancer.

Dancer shivered at the bite and the growl but had to grin at Desha as he shook his head, 'No, you don't want to know," he told him honestly as he leaned back in Michael's arms more, "Why don't you two handle the wedding stuff?" he suggested and got a knowing look from his father who shooed them off as well when Dancer actually blushed.

"Go on. I won't ask. We can handle our own wedding. From the sound of Michael's growling, you've stirred him up about something so you get to deal with it," was all Desha said about it as he stood and pulled Andy to his feet with him, "Come on, love, let's go talk wedding details and leave the frisky ones to their playtime," he said, having a feeling that Rebecca and Dancer weren't the only ones who would wind up in bed...

Dancer waved them goodbye and turned a bit so he could look up at Michael, "Well? Care to go 'play' for a bit?" he asked him, knowing what his response was likely to be but also knew he'd enjoy every moment of it....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:39 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy chuckles lightly and takes his lovers hand to leave, "Yes lets, im sure they wont be much help to us now." Andy says warmly and wrapped an arm around Desha and decided to tease his love, with a wonderful image of him naked in bed with a glimps of what he was planning to do to him later.

Michael smirked as he watched them leave and once out of sight he rolled and pinned to Dancer to the blanket getting on top of him and started to kiss him deeply grinding his body into him. he then breaks the kiss looking into Dancer's eyes, "That was very naughty of you and you know im alway up to play my love, Mmm but I really feel like taking you here and now." Michael said the last part in a playful growl as he gives Dancer a good bite on his neck.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:04 am
Darsto_23

Desha actually blushed at the images Andy was giving him and felt himself responding to all of it to the point that he gave a shaky sigh and was grateful for Andy's arm around him because his legs went a little wobbly, "Tease..." he accused in a breathless voice as they moved on through the garden then into the castle and up to their room.

((Exit))

Dancer gave a gasp as Michael pinned him down and kissed him, finding himself a bit breathless almost instantly as his body arched up into him. Then he bit him and drew a small cry from him, "Gods!" he gasped out breathlessly as his body shivered in reaction to the bite, "Please, Michael..." he begged with the next breath, unable to help himself.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games