Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:50 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave another soft laugh and shivered at the kisses but answered him anyway, "I was going to go eat the meal waiting for me in the living room and get my outfit for the ball put together. But you seem to have me attached at the moment..." he teased him a bit, unable to help it.

Then his stomach growled at him and made him blush. Apparently, he'd worked up an appetite... He shivered when Michael gave him a few more kisses then knew he'd have to say it, "Please Michael... I'm hungry... For food..." he begged him softly, knowing full well that if the vampire kept up with the kisses and teasing, he'd get distracted and forget to eat...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:54 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smirked as Dancer begged to let him go, He gives him one last kiss on his mark and moves his hand up to unhook the leash from the collar as he just loved watching Dancer walk around with nothing on but a collar. "Alright go eat till your heart is content me love" Michael says warmly as he lets him go. Michael then rolls on his back stretches relaxing in the bed a moment as he takes a second to wake up a bit more.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:11 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer shivered as he kissed him again but scrambled out of the bed as soon as he unhooked the leash and moved into the living room with a small laugh to eat. Luckily, he'd been sent a large meal and he finished it off in record time, silently praising Rebecca's skills in the kitchen as he did so.

When he was finished, he set the tray in the hallway and retrieved the pieces of his outfit from the playroom and laid them out on the couch to organize them so he could see how they'd fit together when he finally had it on.

Pleased with it, he did the attachments he had to with it and put it back in the bag then carried it to the closet before heading into the bathroom to get things ready for their bath, thinking that Michael would be getting up just in time for it and wanted to take care of his lover in return for the wonderful time in the playroom last night.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:18 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles as he hears the water start as Dancer gets ther bathh ready, he then gets up and joins Dancer in the tub giving him a quick lovers kiss. "Mmm what did you have to eat cause your lips are even more tasty" Michael teased as he relaxes in the warm water looking over Dancer seeing every mark he gave him in the play room.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:38 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer just grinned as he joined him in the tub with the bottle of Michael's favorite oil and started cleaning and massaging his back, "Venison stew with fresh beer bread and ale to wash it all down. Rebecca is a fantastic cook," He answered him honestly, loving the feeling of the muscles under his hands as he worked the knots out of them.

"I can't wait to find out what she's making for the wedding," he added then gave a soft chuckle, "I only hope she'll forgive me for my outfit for the ball when she sees me in it..." he had to add that one in, finding a delicious thrill moving through him at the thought of everyone seeing Michael lead him in in that outfit...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:55 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiled and relaxed under Dancers hands letting out soft sounds as he worked the knots out. "Mmm sounds yummy and yes she is a lovely cook" Michael says warmly and looks over at his love with a smirk as he mentions his ball outfit. "Oh I'm sure she will enjoy it and won't be bothered by it, she's. Doing it for everyone to have fun and meet all the new people in the castle and around " Michael says warmly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:05 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer had to smile at that as he moved around him to continue the massage with Michael's arms and chest, "Good... Because I'm quite probably going to be shocking more than a few of the guests with it..." he warned him with a teasing glint in his eyes.

But he knew Michael would enjoy it since he was planning on letting his lover show off their relationship to everyone in sight. His costume was going to be of a bondage slave that would show off almost every mark Michael could give him as he lead him around on that leash with Michael's name on a tag on his collar when he got it.

It was going to be perfect... He just knew it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:17 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smirks seeing the naughty excited look in Dnacers eyes "I can't wait to see you in it lover and I'm going to enjoy showing you how much I love it after the ball." Michael said in a playful growl. Once Dancer was finished washing him, he pulled Dancer in his arms and lap with his back to him kissing his skin around his collar and shoulder "Mmm right now I'm hungry and you look so very tasty" Michael whispered hotly in Dancers ear and grew his fangs out and gives Dancer a good pleasureable bite on his shoulder holding against him with his arms wrapped around him.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:03 pm
Darsto_23

Of course, that lead to a very naughty bath that they both enjoyed a great deal and ended with Michael having to hold a breathless but grinning Dancer's head above the water in the tub.

And he was not going to complain about it.

But, when he could move enough he was sure his legs would hold him again, he lead the way out of the tub since he knew his surprise had arrived. He wanted to show it to Michael before the collar arrived, wanting to know what he thought about it.

So he got them both dried off in record time and slid on a pair of shorts as he lead the way into the living room to set a small box in Michael's lap without a word or a thought about it. He wanted Michael's honest reaction to the tag for his collar for the ball. There was a second one that was less elaborate for the one he was currently wearing, but he was a bit more worried about the other one for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles as he holds Dancer letting him get a moment to relax and get feeling back in his body, he just loved he can do that to Dancer and leave a grinning smile on his face. Once Dancer recovered and got out of the pulling him along seeing he was really excited about something.

He chuckles as Dancer drys them of quickly and heads quickly into the other room getting shorts on. Michael fallows and puts some boxers on himself and heads into the living room sitting on the couch as Dancer gets a small box and sets it in his lap. Michael looks at it and smirks picking it up in his hand and eyes it, "Now what is this?" Michael teased and looked at his love, playfully grabbed his hand and pulled Dancer to sit in his lap as he wraps his arms around him to hold him there.

Michael looks at the box over Dancer's shoulder as he starts to open it, inside Michael saw a nice tag and engraved in it was Michael's name. Michael smirks as he lightly pulls it out of the box and holds it up letting it shin in the light, "You are such a bad kitty, but you are my bad kitten and I love it." Michael playfully but lovingly with a smile on his lips and turns Dancer's head to him kissing him deeply showing he really loved it.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:55 am
Darsto_23

Dancer actually started purring when Michael kissed him over the tag. It was the fancy one, of course. The front actually read 'property of Michael' with 'answers to Dancer' on the back in smaller letters.

The other tag in the box simply read 'property of Michael, return promptly'. He hadn't been able to resist having that one done for everyday wear.

When he was finally let up for air, he had to give a soft laugh over Michael's response to it, "That's the one for the ball... There's another one for me to wear all the time... If you..." he faltered a little bit at the end, not too sure how Michael would feel about Dancer wanting to wear the collar he had on, or one similar to it, all the time.

And he didn't want to peek for the answer, that would have been too easy...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:00 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles as Dancer started to purr, he loved it when he purred. He then looks back at the tag, seeing it a little better and noticing what the smaller letters said he chuckled a little as he still loved it.

Michael then looked back in the box as Dancer mentioned there being another and smiled seeing it as he picked it up as well and looked at it, loving it just as much and looked at his love. "Yep you are so wearing this one all the time." Michael teased as he pulled him into another loving kiss, "You want to wear with this collar or a different one?" Michael asked him softly lightly tugging on the collar he was wearing already.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:35 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer grinned when he heard Michael's response, "We can put it on any collar I wear, love. We'll likely have to switch to one made of gold so I'll be able to shift to my animal forms easier, though, but I really like this one..." he told him honestly.

Of course, the tag showed why he'd made sure that both silver-laced leather collars had two links on them; one for the leash to attach to, the other for the tags.

He raised his chin so Michael could attach the simpler one to the collar he was currently wearing, "I'm glad you like them. I also had them spelled so that only you can remove them from me, no one else," he said softly, letting him know that no one would be able to mess with him now without knowing just who they were pissing off with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles as he puts the tag on him, "Well it looks perfect on you, now I feel like making you purr for me some more" Michael says as he pulled Dancer into a deep loving kiss rubbing his hands softly and teasingly over Dancer's body as he was sitting in his lap.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:31 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer certainly purred for him, and loved the teasing even more as he kissed him back. When he was finally let up for air, he gave a soft chuckle, "Your outfit for the ball was also delivered while you were asleep," he told him simply and pointed out the package on the small table by the door, still not sure if he wanted it to be a surprise or not.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff